The Tetrachromat (On HOLD)

By DomiSotto

||UMBRELLA ACADEMY x THE PRINCES IN THE TOWER|| In 2023, eighteen-year-old Grisha is upset over missing his a... More

Chapter 1. War and Peace
Chapter 2. The Sleepless Eyes
Aesthetics 2. Ivan the Terrible, His Sons and Other Relatives (for this story)
Chapter 3. The Smudge
Chapter 4. Blessed by a Blessed Madman
Aesthetics 3. Boy-prince Dmitrii of Uglich
Chapter 5. Shadows of Terrible: Novgorod, 1570 C.E.
Chapter 6. Last Name on the List
Chapter 7. The Slight Witch Potential
Chapter 8. The Finger Pointing Game
Chapter 9. Turnabout Is Fair Play
Chapter 10. May Fifteenth
Chapter 11. Besson's Dark Secret
Chapter 12. Midnight Prayer
Chapter 13. Shadows of Terrible: Constantinople, 1559 C.E.
Chapter 14. The Stigma
Chapter 15. The English Guests
Chapter 16. Once You Lie Once
Chapter 17. The Ghost of Novgorod
Chapter 18. Artistic Choices
Chapter 19. Shadows of Terrible: Tver', 1569 C.E.
Author's Note

Aesthetics 1. Ivan the Terrible Kills His Son

99 23 12
By DomiSotto

Ivan the Terrible and His Son Ivan on 16 November 1581, by Ilya Repin (1883-1885)

Ilya Repin: I painted in tears, I was tortured, I tormented myself, I corrected again and again what I had painted, I hid it, in a sickly disappointment, no longer believing in my strength, I erased what I had painted. I had already erased, and I was attacking the canvas again. Every minute was terrible to me. I was disappointed with this painting, I hid it. And she made the same impression on my friends. But something pushed me towards her, and again I was working on it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
178K 7.4K 151
[THIS IS THE FIRST DRAFT. DON'T EXPECT IT TO BE GOOD] •| Credit to Spotco for original cover! |• Highest Rank: #1 in Hamilton and historical (thank y...
12.9K 1.2K 63
ONC 2023 Shortlist Astrid, the Princess of Eurovea, a country existing several centuries in the future, had led a happy and sheltered life in the ca...
125 0 40
Book 1 in a series! Despite what Emrys has been told, her Kingdom Abneer was not the only one to survive, King Reyes is not the only monarch, and mo...