𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤'𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩�...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me u... More

❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🩷
Chapter 1. | The Beginning. |
Chapter 2. | The Stolen kiss. |
Chapter 3. | Party Gone Wrong? |
Chapter 4. | Avoiding. |
Chapter 5. | Friends? |
Chapter 6. | Midnight Talks. |
Chapter 7. | King. |
Chapter 8. | The Past & Getting High. |
Chapter 9. | Family. |
Chapter 10. | We Finally Meet. |
Chapter 11. | Meeting Tyson & Date. |
Chapter 12. | Secrets, Drugs & Assaults.
Chapter 13. | Finally Home & Surprises. |
Chapter 14. | Deal & Interrupted Movie Night. |
Chapter 15. | Arguments & Fever Pleasures.. |
Chapter 16. | Feelings & Accidents.|
Chapter 17. | Suspicions. |
Chapter 18. | Accusations & I Love You's. |
Chapter 19. | Traps & Secrets. |
Chapter 20. | Finally found them and apologies. |
Chapter 21. | Christmas and family. |
Chapter 22.. | Will You Be My Boyfriend?|
Chapter 23.. | Trips. |
Chapter 24. | Having Fun.|
Chapter 25.. | Gun Kinks. |
Chapter 26. | Telling her everything. |
Chapter 27. | The Three Of Us. |
Chapter 28.. | Gala.|
Chapter 29.. | Drunk Tattoos. |
EPILOGUE.. 30.
Bonus #1. | Tyson's Torture. |
Spoilers-😫‼️
SEQUEL-🎉
New Story Alert-⚠️💀

Bonus #2. | Family Above All. |

10.5K 272 24
By Leyah_eroticstories

7 years later.

"Lori, throw the ball to your brother." I yelled running the other side as she squealed.

She threw the ball and Aaron immediately catch it while running the opposite direction.

He screamed as he started getting chased by his other sister Miracle.

I turned to see Parissa and Skylar walking out of the house shaking their head at us.

I smiled wiping the sweat off my forehead as I looked around to my beautiful family.

Parissa was now 12 years old and she's amazingly smart day by day. I mean she acts older than her age and I hate it, she's growing up to fast that's for sure.

Skylar and I got married a year after our graduation and it was absolutely fantastic. I enjoyed that day and it will forever be embedded into my memory forever.

We had three children after that, in one pregnancy that is now 5 year old.

Okay let's make this more easier.

We had triplets.

Three beautiful children that we love more than anything.

Lorelei Dream Romano.

Aaron Ares Romano.

Miracle Sky Romano.

At first we thought we were having twins because that's what the doctors told us but as you can see, they were so wrong.

Apparently, Miracle was hiding behind Lori the entire time and when she came out last, she wasn't breathing and they had to perform CPR.

That day was filled with sadness and happiness but it turned out amazing in the end.

That's why we named her Miracle, after all she was a Miracle to all of us. She also took after me in so many levels.

Miracle is the shy, quiet and reserved one. She prefers reading even though she's young, she reads well for a five year old.

Lorelei is the ringleader of course, she loves to prank at such a young age with Aaron and Ariella of course.

Now Aaron, being the only boy. He looks exactly like me but he has his mother's green eyes and hair color. He's like the protector of his sisters.

"What the fu-freck?" I screamed, immediately changing my language as I felt a bucket of water thrown on my head and then comes the flour.

I looked up on the balcony in time to see Lori and Aaron running away. That little minx. I can't believe I zoned out that long that I didn't see those little devils leaving to create trouble.

I looked over at the giggling sounds to see Skylar, Parissa and Miracle laughing at me as Lori and Aaron joined them.

I grit my teeth, "Oh, you two better run." I warned as they both screamed and ran off.

"It was Aaron's idea papa." Lori squealed as I grabbed her and messed up her clothes with the sticky flour.

Then I grabbed Aaron as he laughed and rubbed all the flour in his hair. "She's lying papa."

I also went and grabbed the other three and did the same thing. I kissed Skylar's lips with a smirk.

All the kids yelled out, "Ew."

"Papa, you get cooties." Miracle giggled slightly and I raised a brow before grabbing her placing kisses all over her face.

I finally put her down and smirk at Parissa who's eyes widened as I caught her and started ticking her as she squealed out a laugh.

"See, now all of us has flour all over." I said proudly as they secretly giggle. I rolled my eyes and went into the house and into the bathroom.

I started the shower and then stripped as I started washing off the flour from my body.

I grabbed my body wash bottle and poured some in my hair then all over my body.

Oh.

Why is my body and hair suddenly green?

"LORELEI DREAM ROMANO, AARON ARES ROMANO." I screamed as I hear giggled outside the bathroom. "I am going to sign you both up for adoption, I swear."

Okay, I am not having anymore children and I fucking mean it.

I put on my boxers and a sweatpants before walking out of the bathroom. The two devils stood outside the door giggling when they say me.

"You look like Shrek's twin now papa." Lori giggled running out of the room.

I grit my teeth as Aaron stood there trying not to laugh. "I love you papa." My face softened but then, "But you do look like Shrek for real."

He ran out before I could catch him. I sighed, who knew kids could be so troublesome? Definitely not me.

Skylar walked into the room as her jaw dropped upon seeing me. She bent over with her now 6 months old belly and started laughing at me.

"Princess? Do you think we can give them all up for adoption and then we could move from here?" I asked in desperation but she only laughed harder.

Okay, I might have been joking. I love those bratz no matter what, they're my entire life and I could've never lived without them.

"How am I supposed to take off this now? Silas and Zina with their kids will be over here in ten minutes." I groaned falling on the bed.

"Don't worry love, you're still handsome." Sky grins and I rolled my eyes.

Handsome my ass.

Soon after, Parissa rushed back inside our room. "Here papa, use this and it will clear off withing 24hrs."

Wait, 24hrs? How the fuck am I suppose to keep this on for 24hrs?

"I can't keep this thing on for 24hrs." I groan louder.

Lori and Aaron runs back into the room with pouts on their faces. "Sorry papa." They both say at the same time.

They both jumped on me and started placing kisses all over my face murmuring apologies.

I smiled and hugged them, after all they're my bratz and I'll forever love them no matter what.

We heard the door downstairs opened and we all knew that Silas was here. I mentally rolled my eyes preparing my self to be laughed at.

I walked downstairs only to be met with a very all blue Silas. I snort out a laugh as his jaw dropped at my appearance also.

We both started laughing at each other before Lori stated, "Uncle, you look like a blue alien." She said, making all the kids giggled.

Oh right, meet Silas and Zina's daughter and their twin boys.

Ariella Star Romano. (6 years old).

Sage Gabriel Romano and Gabe Aries Romano. (4 years old).

Ariella is another prankster in the family, much to Silas dismay. I know for a fact she's the one who turned him blue.

I looked over at the two pregnant lady as they giggled eating pickles. Skylar and Zina both got pregnant this time in the same month.

That shit was weird as fuck.

I saw Lori and Ari high-fived each other, that's when I knew they both planned this shit.

Those damn bratz.

"So I was thinking, can we just throw them in the trash outside and run away from here?" Silas whispered to me and I chuckled.

"Do you want CPS to come after us?" I asked with a smirk.

"These damn kids man." He frowned as Star smirk sticking her tongue out.

I laugh, "Do you believe I found a grey strand in my fucking hair last night? They're making me old already and I didnt even passed the age of 35 as yet." I said dramatically.

"My fucking beard is getting grey, bro." Silas grown and I snort out a laugh but stopped when I heard what those brats started humming.

"Fucking, fuckingggg." Ari and Lori started jumping up and down in circles while humming 'fucking' as if it's a song.

"Fucking?" Miracle said next as she look up from her 'little red riding hood' book curiously while Sage and Gabe starting giggling as well.

I choked on my water as the two pregnant grumpy women stalked to Silas and I slowly.

"You three devils, don't ever say that word again, its a bad word." I rushed out saying quickly.

I need a vacation away from all of them at this point.

Lord have mercy.

♡♡♡
2½ Months Later.

"Push now!" The doctor says and Sky pushed while squeezing my wrist with all her strength that I swear I felt like I was the one pushing out the baby.

"YOU BITCH, NO MORE SEX EVER AGAIN." Sky screamed at me and I started screaming as well, we both were now screaming.

Wait, why am I screaming again?

"Last push, give it your all." The doctor says and soon we hear a beautiful cry that fills the room. "Congratulations, it's a baby boy."

Sky and I had tears running down our faces as the nurse hands the baby over to Sky. I scrunched my face up, "He's ugly, just like the rest of them but yet so beautiful."

Sky laughs, "He looks like you so make up your mind Alessio." She handed me the baby after placing a kiss on his cheeks.

"Hey bud, I hope you're a little angel. I can't handle anymore troublemakers." I cooed.

The rest of the kids were staying with my mom and dad since they both insisted to keep them for the rest of the night.

"I wonder if Zina gave birth yet." Sky wondered out loud.

Zina came in an hour before Sky because her water broke and she was in pain. I hope everything is okay with them both.

"I'm sure they're okay baby." I assured her and she hummed.

A nurse came back over to us soon after. "Do you guys have a name for your baby boy as yet?"

Sky and I both looked at each other with a grin before blurting out the name we decided.

"Santiago Noah Romano."

Our beautiful family was now COMPLETE.

"It's us against the world."

'Alessio's Temptation'
.
.
.
.

Just a lil peep into their future ahead..😫🦋

Stay Safe My Babies! 🩷🧸
Love you all soo much.🤌🏼🫂

Love, Leyah.✍️🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

837K 19.6K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
86.5K 2K 13
"We shouldn't be doing this." I croaked, torn between my inner voice of reason, and the irresistible desire that had been building up within. In deni...
668K 15.9K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...
66.7K 2.2K 20
𝓞𝓷𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰... ❝I want you baby,❞ the deep whisper slipped past my lips, and she closed her eyes when my nose traced the faint pulse against her n...