Dahyunism || K.Dhyn (gxg)

By SO_SOwhatt

This is a bunch of gxg dahyun imagines hohohoho Requesting is opened chingudul!!!! More

Good Girl Gone Bad
MISSING U
RUIN MY LIFE
A Taste Of Love
She Yelled At You
SURPRISED
You Came Home Late
PICNIC DATE-NAP

I Guess I'm In Love With You

89 5 0
By SO_SOwhatt

YOU WERE Startled a bit when you saw the pale short woman lying flat on floor of your bedroom, if you don't know her you would mistake her for a corps of a dead woman.

Letting out a sigh you slam the door shut making the girl stood up and jumped in her position, she look around her until her eyes landed onto you, she sigh Holding her heart.

"yah!! You Startled me!!" she complained and stomp her feet " where have you been? Do you know what time is it?!" she said then folded her arms while raising her one brows at you.

You threw your bag to the bed and went to the closet to grab some pj's then you face her.

" I just got from work EOMMA!! And it's 9:00 pm already" you said and make your way to the bathroom.

You change into pj's and clean your face taking out the make-up you had all day every since 4:00 am, you brush your teeth and wash your hair.

You want to take a shower but your to tired to do that so you just decided to wash your hair, after that you tossed your used clothes to the bin and walk out of the bathroom.

The pale girl was now sitting on the couch on the end of your bed, she's fixing the food to the coffee table then look up at you.

"i did reheat the food, i bought this a while ago but it got cold" she said while taking out the lid of the bowl where the samgyetang are, "aren't you hungry? I only got microwave rice"

You stare at her and smile unconsciously
This weird pale girl never failed to make your heart flutter, she always takes care of you even though she is more busy than you.

The pale girl has a name of kim dahyun is part of twice, the 3rd generation nation girl group the best girl, MC and a part time idol but full time goofy queen.

By her looks she still have her stage make ups, with her face that has little gems and some glitters, and her hair that's still on braid, she didn't even manage to fix her self but her she is, taking care of your food.

You walk towards your closet and grab some new set of pj's and you threw it on her.

"changed your clothes and removed your make up before we eat" you said and then sat next to her.

"aww y/n is worried for me" she said while poking your cheeks and wiggling her brows, you hissed and roll your eyes at her.

"just change your clothes and wash your face so we can eat"

"let's just eat first" she said and put the pj's aside, "I'm also hungry" she grab some bowl and handed it to you.

You sigh and just eat with her, you got the legs of the chicken in the samgyetang and gave it to her whole you take the other legs, you put some soup on your rice and grab some kimchi to enjoy.

The two of you eat quietly enjoying the food that dahyun bought, you didn't actually speaks when you eat so as dahyun, both of you love to enjoyed the food morthan chit-chating.

After you finish your dinner dahyun bring out a slice of chocolate cake that she shared with you and you two happily ate it.

One thing in common between you and her is that you both love chocolate, she always remind you of chocolate and so whenever you have one you don't forget to share it with her and so does she.

Instead of keeping the chocolate away you both shares it ever since, you and dahyun basically grew together your parents work abroad and rarely goes home so you spent most of your time with dahyun and her family, since you live in the same neighbourhood, you only have your nanny growing up but because of dahyun and her family you don't even mind it.

You and her are very much inseparable, you both like the same thing and do the same thing, same hobies and then now that you two are grown-up woman, you both work in the same entertainment industry.

She's an idol and MC sometimes, while you are a model and an actress, your popular too but not as popular as her she's such a busy woman, she goes to work all the time and rarely had an vacation but for you she always had her time.

And you can't help it but to feel special, you feel love, and you feel in love with her.

Yew you love your best friend and you don't even know how or when it started you just woke up one day and you realised that, your In love with the weird pale woman like dahyun.

But she's straight she doesn't love  you back, she only sees you as her younger sister and her best friend but its okay, you can take it as long as she's with you even just as her best friend.

You were lying down on your bed after you clean the coffee table and bring down the dishes, you were scrolling on your phone and checking some important messages from colleagues and friends.

You hear the bathroom door opened and closed, your eyes travelled from your phone and then to her, she's now wearing your new pj's, her face is bare and her hair was now undone.

You watch her turn of the lights and crawling to the bed then laid next to you.

"we are done for promoting today so finally we can have a day rest tomorrow" she said and grab your arms, she spread it and then put her head on your chest.

Putting down your phone to the side you brush her hair and just stare your at her beautiful face.

"must be good i still have to go back filming tomorrow"

"aww i was planning to go out with ari and you"

"next time"

"yeah always next time"

You didn't answered her and she didn't speak or said anything so you thought she was already sleeping, you kiss her forehead and reach for the side lamp and turn it off.

You were just about to close your eyes when she suddenly speak.

"y/n I guess i'm already in love" she mumbled but its loud enough for you to hear.

Your heart beat faster as what she said, you look down to her, its so dark in the room so both of you didn't know that your already looking at each other.

"i guess i'm in love with you" she mumbled again, making you jolted up you reach for the side lamp and immediately open it then you look at her.

She was now sitting down on your bed looking at you with her wide eyes.

"y-your awake?" she said then lick her lip and give it a bite.

"what did you say?" you said ignoring her questions, "y-your in love with me? D-did i heard it right?"

Her head hang low and you watch her as she nervously nod her head.

"y-yes y/n I'm in love with you" you could hear her breath heavily, " I know it's crazy but i-i just love you I'm sorry"

You laugh and then you pulled her by her waist, you held her chin up and tuck her few hair behind her ear.

"look at me" you whispered to her as your eyes met hers " say it again please"

She wheezes and nod " i-I love you y/n" you smirk and laugh at her that earns a smack from her, "Stop laughing!! Its not funny!" she said and started to sob.

You giggles at her cuteness and pinch her nose, " I love you too dahyun" you whispered again into her ears.

She stop crying and look at you, she blink her eyes at you, "f-for real? N-not as best friend or sister r-right??"

You cupped her face and place your forehead into hers, " yes i love you not as best friend or sister, i love you Kim dahyun"

She peck on your lips making you froze then she hugs you, "your mine!! Your mine!!" she said happily then pulled away.

"come on y/n don't just sat there kiss me now"

You blink your eyes and titled on the side, did she just kiss you?

"aish!! This loser!!" she held you close to her and cupped your face, then next thing you know she's kissing you like there is no tomorrow.

***********

I'm trying my best to write a better story but sometimes my brain won't cooperate with me anyway I'm just almost 2 months old writer here in wattpad and I'm happy that at least some people are reading my story.

Not proof read, not edited, sorry for the typos and error.

Have a great day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.5K 111
Twice members x y/n (fem reader) gxg Request: Open #1 - ynlovestory #1 - twiceoneshots #1 - chaeyoung #1 - tzuyu #2 - ynlovestory #2 - dahyun #2 - na...
126K 5K 38
requested ๐Ÿ’— My final book of twice Imagines! Imagines with Dahyun of Twice ๐Ÿ’ซ I'm really excited about this book and I hope you all love it! If you...
16.4K 435 23
*Even slower updates while i work on another book* Sapphic imagines for each twice member! Slow updates because this is just a lil hobby of mine. Eac...
16.4K 270 21
๐ƒ๐š๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž-๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž-๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง: ๐“๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐œ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐€๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...