แด€ษดษดแดสษชษดษข ส€แด€แด› | johnny suh

Par -chimrice

๐ฃ๐จ๐ก๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ '๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง' ๐ญ๐จ '๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐š๐ญ' -chimrice | ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ... Plus

0
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11

6

127 2 0
Par -chimrice

Johnny felt bad after she left the chat.

It ruined his mood for the rest of the shift.

He loved joking around but maybe he took it a bit too far with her. He knew it was her all along and wanted to make jokes to see how she would react but now he regrets it.

"jungwoo, i dont even know how to fix it now"

"man its okay, shes just a little hurt right now but im sure shell text you back soon. just send her messages first. maybe that works." jungwoo says and goes to clean the tables.

A loud sigh came out of johnny. He just felt really guilty to hurt her innocent self.

But he did have a point. All this time, she has been the one to first text. Maybe it could change if he texted first.

And that was exactly what he was gonna do.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
6.1M 98.9K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
228K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...