๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐Ž๐ง๐ž โžด...

By sapphic_dreams

๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ... More

๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž โžด ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ‘
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ’
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ“
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ”
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ•
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ–
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ—
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ โžด ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“
not an update!!
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–
โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—

โžด ๐‚๐ก.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’

2.4K 134 10
By sapphic_dreams

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐬

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟗

The two werewolves had been forced back into the office where Jackson had paralysed the other two that were still lying on the floor, completely helpless. It was rather infuriating that the two had to have been the ones to face the kanima's wrath, and it was never pleasant being paralysed by him - knowing something was going on, hearing multiple shots being fired and you're lying on the floor completely and utterly useless.

"The evidence is gone. Why don't you just go?" Scott questioned him wondering why he hadn't left already, they had done everything he ordered them to. So why was he still here?

"You think the evidence mattered that much, huh? No, no, I want the book." Matt answered his question before demanding that he wanted some sort of book, not that the two even had any idea what he was talking about.

Skylar's eyebrows rose in response to his demands, a confused expression danced across her features. "What? What book?"

"The bestiary. Not just a few pages, I want the entire thing." Matt stared back at the two werewolves as if they were stupid, what other book would he be talking about. It shouldn't have taken them that long to figure it out, even though they had no clue he even knew it existed.

"We don't have it. It's Gerard's." Scott answered without missing a beat, the murderous teen before him sighed and turned to look away in frustration.

The best friends caught onto his agitated sight rather quickly, sharing the same confused expression wondering why the hell he'd want the book. It's not like he needed it to help him control the kanima, they could already tell he had perfect control over Jackson, the killing being a pretty obvious giveaway.

"What do you want it for, anyway?" Skylar couldn't help but question the boy, they deserved answers after all they've just been forced to do for him.

"I need answers."

"Answers to what?" The tousled haired teen snapped, he could feel himself growing frustrated with the lack of actual answers they were receiving.

"To this." Matt snapped back at the werewolf as he lifted his striped top up to reveal the left side of his torso, completely exposing his body. A patch of his skin had changed rather massively, the same rippling scales that covered the kanima's body now appeared to be forming on his.

A scoff fell from Skylar's lips the second her eyes fell upon the boy's chest, of course this had to happen, another kanima certainly wasn't something the group needed in the midst of all this mess.

"Great, so the puppeteer is now becoming the puppet. How bloody fitting." Skylar muttered mainly to herself as her and her best friend were led out of the room once more by the boy. She had some sort of inkling to what was going on, Matt had used the lizard for his own purposes - purposes that weren't deemed acceptable in the supernatural world, killing innocent people for his own gain.

When it came to the supernatural world it wasn't that hard to realise why certain things were the way they were. Matt somehow becoming like the lizard he was controlling for his own purposes, sort of seemed like it was the universe's way of maintaining the balance. He couldn't have his way and get away with it without there being any consequences, his actions had to be deemed unacceptable one way or another.

"There." Matt spoke after a few minutes of silently walking the two werewolves to a different spot in the police station, his eyes landing on the two as they stood beside each other. Scott had clutched his wound once more, and Matt watched as the brunette aided him. "You know, I feel sorry for you, McCall, cause right now, you're thinkin, 'how am I gonna explain this when it heals?' And the sad part is, you don't even realise how incredible it is that you actually are healing. Cause you know what happens to everyone else when they get shot? They die."

The two werewolves listened intently as Matt lectured them, they weren't stupid, of course they knew what happened when people get shot. Just like they know what happens to every ordinary person that gets injured, they were once like them. It wasn't like they chose this life, a life to heal, a life to live without any injury whilst their loved ones dealt with pain every single second.

"Is that what happened to you?" Scott mindlessly questioned the boy, without even realising what had actually happened to the boy.

Skylar being the smart one of the group, alongside her twin, put two and two together the second she heard Matt scoff. It was fairly obvious when you think about it. He had Jackson kill the swim team along with the captain. "He drowned, didn't you, Matt?"

"He shouldn't have let them drink." Matt avoided answering the question, continuing with his vague responses letting the two wonder what he was banging on about.

"What? Who? Matt, what do you mean?" Scott furrowed his brows, attempting to make sense of the teens incoherent words.

"Lahey!" The murderous teen shouted a little too angrily for their liking, the fact that he was actually cooperating with them was a good sign. "He shouldn't have let them drink."

Skylar knew that if they could somehow keep him talking for as long as possible, it would buy them and the two paralysed extra time. "The swim team?"

"I didn't know what was happening. I didn't know they had just won state, and Lahey, he's letting his favourites come over to have a couple drinks to celebrate. Who cares if they're 17, right?" They watched as the boy got lost in the memory, ranting about the night the swim team had won state, the night that must have been the start of murderous Matt.

"Were you at Isaac's?" The tousled haired teen butted in again with his questions, trying to make sense of why the boy would have been at the party in the first place.

"He had his first edition Spider-Man, or was it Batman? And we were gonna make a trade. But then I'm over there and I hear music, and everyone's having a good time, and I see Sean. He throws Jessica in the pool and then Bennett goes in and–"

"Bennett? What... the hunter?"

"And then Camden. Isaac's jarhead brother, he grabs me. He thinks it's funny."

"They threw you in." Scott's eyes widened as he finally realised what had happened, finally piecing the situation together.

"I yelled that I can't swim, but nobody listened. I go under and I swallow water, and no one cares, and I see these bodies underwater. I see Jessica's got her hands down Sean's board shorts. Tucker's grabbing Kara and I'm drowning. I'm dying, and they're laughing. All of a sudden, I was just... I'm lying by the pool, and Lahey is right there, right above me, and he says..." Matt paused his words, replaying the traumatic moment over and over in his head, the tears that were once brimmed at the surface had now poured down his face. "He says... 'You tell no one! This... this is all your fault! You don't know how to swim. What little bastard doesn't know how to swim? You say nothing. You tell no one. No one!' And I didn't."

Matt spoke with such anger as he waved his gun around, mimicking the actions of the swim coach, showing the two werewolves exactly how it happened. In a sense the brunette did feel bad for the boy, nobody wants to drown in front of the whole school. She could tell it had been traumatic for him, just like it would her, or anyone that couldn't swim. But, the thing is if that had been her, she would have done many things differently. One of them would be expressing what had happened to her, whether it was embarrassing or not. Awareness could have been made, to stop it from happening to other students.

Killing people for revenge certainly wouldn't have been at the top of her list, they were still innocent students at the end of the day, especially being intoxicated. It wouldn't surprise her if it was in fact Lahey that had stopped the teens from even interfering, his career would have been at risk, and they already knew what sort of man he was, abusing his own son.

"I didn't tell anyone. And I would see them at school and they wouldn't even look at me. I'd wake up in the middle of the night. I'd gasp for breath, and my parents, they thought I was asthmatic. They even gave me an inhaler. They didn't know that every time I closed my eyes, I was drowning. You know about that little white light that they talk about, you see when you die? Well, I didn't see anything. Just... darkness. Everything was dark.

He vividly described every single detail of what had happened to him, not missing any detail that was significant in the traumatic experience. Nobody would ever want to feel what he felt, it was one of the horrible ways to die.

"What changed? What made you decide to kill all of those students?" Skylar prodded, as much as she hated hearing his experience, they needed the answers as to why he decided to start murdering a bunch of innocent students.

"But then... then came the Argent's funeral, and everything changed. I was taking some photos, and then, purely by accident... Lahey gets in one of the photos. I look down at the screen on my camera, and I just have this unbelievable rage that fills up inside of me, and I just... I look at him, and I... I wanna see him dead... And the next day, he actually was. You know, Einstein was right. Imagination is more important than knowledge. It was like something out of Greek mythology. Like the Furies coming down to punish Orestes."

The second he had stopped explaining, he turned around to face the two werewolves which ended up being a bad idea once he noticed the puzzled look on Scott's face. It only managed to fuel the fire in the murderous teen even more than before.

"You two have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?" He questioned them, his eyes now closed as if his patience was wearing thin.

"Was he the guy who stabbed out his eyes?" Scott asked rather puzzled, he honestly had no idea who or what Matt was referring to.

"God, that's Oedipus, you dumbass!" Matt angered as he took a dangerously close step towards the tousled haired teen, waving the gun in his hand at the boy threateningly.

Skylar sighed in response to her best friend, sometimes she had just wished he left the speaking and questions to her in situations like this. He wasn't the smartest of students in their shared school, and in such a scary situation like this one, his stupidity certainly wasn't needed.

"The Erinyes were three goddesses of vengeance and retribution who punished men for crimes against the natural order, right?" Skylar threw her knowledge to the test, she couldn't remember the exact definition but she knew it was something along those lines. Greek mythology was something the brunette had always been interested in, and she'd always love to learn more about.

"The Furies or Erinyes, as Stilinski stated, are deities of vengeance. Their tears ran of blood, and they had snakes for hair. If there was a crime that had gone unpunished, the Furies would do the punishing." Matt explained it a little more clearly for the confused boy who clearly didn't see the relevance, and he turned to face the lizard who was still guarding the two paralysed on the floor. "Jackson... is my Fury. And when I saw him the next night, it was like this bond had been cemented between the two of us. I knew he had killed Lahey for me, and I knew he would do it again."

Matt was still glancing in the kanima's direction, a sense of pride washing over his features as if he was admiring what he had created in the creature. With all of the pieces adding together, it finally made sense as to why the killings were being made and how it had all come about. It was certainly weird to think that all it took was a simple picture being taken, it definitely wasn't how Skylar had expected it.

"So, I went to Tucker's garage. I even paid for an oil change, and guess what? He didn't even recognise me. So, when he wasn't looking, I took a shot of him with my camera, and in a few hours, he was dead. So, I took more pictures. All I had to do was take their picture, and Jackson would take their life."

The two werewolves had listened to the boy's side of the story rather intently, even though they didn't agree with his methods they understood the root of it all. If not now more than they ever did. A certain thing that Skylar didn't agree with was the use of all the Greek mythology bullshit, if he was going to quote any of it he should have all the knowledge and not just bits and pieces that he wanted to hear, to relate to. Not all of it was as it seems.

"Your Greek mythology would have been on point, if you hadn't forgotten some key information. Yes, the Furies seemed terrifying and sought vengeance, but they were not considered deliberately evil." Skylar spoke out during the uncomfortable silence they had settled into, she had to make her point proven so he could understand that what he was doing was wrong and nothing like the goddesses. "You missed out the fact that they represented justice and were seen as defenders of moral and legal order. They punished the wicked and guilty without pity, but the good and innocent had little to fear from them."

Matt's eyes snapped from the puppet he was controlling to the brunette standing before him, she was adding more fuel to the fire that seemed to die down in his eyes. Was she trying to say who he was punishing wasn't innocent? His mouth parted and just as he was about to comment on her words the room encased in darkness. They couldn't see a single thing in the room, only the whereabouts of each other as Scott and Skylar wrapped themselves in each other. The emergency lights started blasting out of nowhere, sirens had pierced through the werewolves eardrums at a high frequency.

"What is this? What's that? What's going on?" Matt pointed his gun at the two teens, throwing questions left right and centre as if they knew what was going on.

"We don't know." They answered truthfully in unison, they were just as confused and in the dark as he was.

As if on cue, Scott threw his best friend onto the floor landing firmly on top of her with his arms around her shielding her from the bullets that were firing through the windows. Shards of glass in various shapes and sizes were flying around the room, the room was filled with discarded bullets, glass and damaged police equipment.

One of the cameras in the room had been shot and knocked onto the floor, whatever piece of evidence they could have used against Matt was now destroyed just like the others. Next thing they knew, the guns had stopped but whatever was outside clearly was just getting started. Grenades were being thrown into the broken windows in many places of the room, it was then filled with some form of smoke that covered the entire room deeming it almost impossible to see. The smoke filled the brunette's lungs, invading her body in the worst way possible and she staggered on her feet slightly.

Scott had lifted the brunette werewolf into his arms with such ease, he raced out of the smoke filled room and straight into Jackson that was guarding the door. The lizard had fell to the floor at the sudden impact, Scott had placed the brunette back onto her feet guiding her towards the two that were still laying on the floor.

"Take him. Go!" Derek demanded the two to take the male twin, while he attempted to lift himself from the floor he had been laying on for the majority of the time.

At his words the two werewolves bent down towards Stiles, wrapping his arms around their shoulders and aiding him out of the room. They raced through many corridors in the police station, locking each door they passed with Jackson heavy on their trail. The lizard had knocked down each door they locked with such ease, it was pretty hard to outrun him when they had a third body attached to them slowing them down.

They had managed to get Stiles into one of the rooms with a deadbolt, the second they slid it into place they sat the paralysed teen into a chair. He slid out of the chair and had to be placed in it slightly differently to stop him from sliding once more.

"Don't move." Scott demanded, without even realising what he had insinuated until he heard a snicker from the female twin beside him. "You know what I mean."

Skylar smiled at her brother wholeheartedly, as much as she hated leaving him when he was like this she knew it was for the best. He would only slow them down further, and she wouldn't let any harm come his way. Scott was the first to leave the room, giving the twins a moment to have some form of heart to heart before they were separated.

— 🐺 —

As the brunette raced through the many hallways of the police station, multiple conversations were reeling from one ear to the other. She couldn't quite make out which ones were the important ones, it was deemed almost impossible to concentrate without the amount of hissing she could hear coming from the lizard.

It wasn't until a large metal clanking rang throughout her ears that the werewolf knew it had something to do with her father, from what she could hear it was almost as if he was attempting to break free of his handcuffs. She had no idea how successful he'd be, considering the pale teen had tightened them harshly enough.

Her feet quickly picked up at the sound of someone getting knocked out, all she could hear was Melissa's heavy breathing along with her heartbeat rising furiously. She reached the room within seconds, the sight of her father laying passed out on the floor ignited a fire within her body.

"How totally clueless are you people?" Matt snapped at the older woman, completely unaware of the supernatural presence in the room.

Skylar let a low growl fall from her canines as she stepped into the room, the presence of the alpha beside her growling alongside her. A head snapped to face the two angry werewolves, they could hear his heartbeat rising with every second that passed. His heart had gone from pounding furiously in his chest to a calm beat as if he knew in that second they meant no threat to him, the werewolves didn't even need to question the drastic change - Jackson's unwanted lizard presence gave them the confirmation.

Derek headed straight towards the lizard, teeth barred whilst his claws pierced through his nails and the hair grew on his face as he transformed into his alpha. It was something Skylar couldn't ever get used to seeing, it was always truly a remarkable thing getting to witness something like that. It made her feel a sense of pride, knowing she could be exactly like Derek one day - an alpha of her own pack and she knew if the day would come, she'd make the perfect alpha.

Through the commotion of Derek and Jackson fighting for dominance, Skylar had attempted to step a little closer towards the woman that was being held in the cells watching the scene unfold. She could tell by the horrified look on Melissa's face that she was beyond terrifying, which was understandable, to anyone it would be terrifying. The werewolves didn't look at all friendly with their teeth barred, and the second she comes to learn about the supernatural presence it would change her whole world and that's before she learns about her own son.

Skylar's heart ached in her chest at the sight of her best friend's mother hastily stepping back, as if the cell wasn't enough to protect her. It probably wasn't the best idea to try and console the woman, she hadn't completely transformed back into her natural self. The brunette turned her attention away from the woman, she watched as the two continued to fight back and forth until Jackson had been thrown to the floor.

A second later Derek had been slammed against a wall in the room, his head hung low as he attempted to regain his strength. Once Skylar knew the alpha was knocked out cold, she poured all her energy into doing the same to the kanima. Her transformation happened quickly than expected, her eyes travelled from Melissa to the lizard taunting her on the cell bars. A large growl slipped past her mouth followed by another growl beside her, her best friend stood beside her transformed ready to pounce on the supernatural creature.

"Oh, god, Scott?" They heard his mother question him as they both pierced their claws into the back of the kanima, his body collapsing to the floor but not enough to knock him out cold.

"Scott, you okay? Scott?" His head lifted to meet the concerned, warm brown eyes of his mothers, that were soon replaced with fear at the sight of her little boy before her. It was the same look she had given Skylar the second she witnessed her face.

Her feet carried her to the back of the cell rather involuntarily, she couldn't remove her eyes from the sight before her. Her two teenagers standing together, their faces completely different to what she'd ever witnessed before and it terrified the life out of her. How could her baby boy and adoptive daughter be such monsters, and how had she not realised all along that maybe this is what was going on with her son, the reasoning to the change in his behaviour.

Skylar wrapped her arm around her best friend's shoulder for comfort, she could feel the pain and hurt radiating from his body at immense frequencies. He grabbed a hold of her hand, squeezing it a little too tightly before they headed out of the room and ran straight into the crowd of hunters. Of course their head teacher had to be the one leading them.

"What are you doing here? It wasn't supposed to happen like this." Scott stepped forward, his voice raised as he got in the old man's face.

Skylar's eyebrows furrowed at the words that fell from her best friend's lips, she had no idea what he was talking about. The fact that he had somehow teamed up the hunter and not mentioned it to her had frustrated her, they couldn't trust the hunters as far as they could throw them. Had he not learned that from anything Derek had told them?

"Trust me, I'm aware of that."

"I've done everything that you've asked of me. I'm part of Derek's pack, I've given you all the information that you wanted, I told you Matt was controlling Jackson–"

"And leave him to us. Help your friends. Leave Matt and Jackson to me. Deal with your mother. Go."

Just as Scott was about to leave he grabbed a hold of his best friend's hand once more, he then bent down to grab something from the floor. He handed it to the hunter, and dragged Skylar down the police station corridor with him waiting until they were out of earshot. He could tell his best friend felt betrayed by what she had just witnessed, he hoped he could alleviate her worries by explaining the plan that he had come up with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1.1K 36
"๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘š ๐‘ก๐‘œ๏ผŽ๐ผ ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’...
18.6K 661 18
๐š†๐šŽ'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š—๐šŽ๐šก๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š›. ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐š๏ฟฝ...
46.3K 839 14
some thiam one shots that came to my mind :) hope you enjoy! <3