Perturbed Kind | ONC 2023

By LLSanders

Four strangers are trapped in an elevator and forced to reveal details about their most malicious deeds withi... More

Chapter 1: Elevated Dread
Chapter 2: Levels of Fear
Chapter 3: Descent to Hell
Chapter 4: Deep Dive
Chapter 5: Below the Belt
Chapter 6: Stripped of Sin
Chapter 7: Ups and Downs
Chapter 8: Going Down
Chapter 9: Crashing to Reality

|| Perturbed Kind ||

305 58 53
By LLSanders

Welcome to my ONC 2023 entry!

The Open Novella Contest challenges authors to use a selected prompt to write and complete a novella between 20,000 - 40,000 words in 13 weeks.

I've chosen prompt 56:

You are on a typical awkward elevator ride with a group of other people, and suddenly someone says, "So,I bet you are wondering why I've gathered you here," before hitting the emergency button.

So join me as I write Perturbed Kind over the following weeks. Support this story by adding it to your library and reading lists. And don't forget to read, vote and comment as well.

Let's go!

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 170 41
" Some of us are guarded by Angels, Asana. Others, By Demons " Asana Ortez has a great life, that's how she puts it. #Rich Family Lineage #Cushions...
1.5K 240 17
(Book 4) Shortlisted for ONC 2023! Not all secrets go to their graves. A former librarian's ghost haunts Everett Pepperheart, pleading with him to...
373 0 15
Do paranormal things, witches and magic exist? There are gifts that are waiting to be discovered. The mythical power is just waiting beyond the deepe...
785 145 17
When turning back isn't an option, what does it take to delve into the unknown? After a troubled upbringing in the foster care system, Gemma Haywood...