on the first day, you told me...

็”ฑ Lavi-Hunter

you remembered a life full of blood and death and heartbreak. one where you had a mate that betrayed you and... ๆ›ดๅคš

on the first day, you told me (you were my twin flame from a past life)

34 1 0
็”ฑ Lavi-Hunter

855 April 19 | Post-Titans / Post-Marley War | Levi

♪Yeah / It's been six days since the last time / I saw your face and you asked my sign / I told you mine, I questioned why♪

Your back hits the desk, a sharp pain shooting down your spine as your hands scrabble at Eren's jacket lapels, yanking the garment off his shoulders to get to his belts. Gear is stripped off both of you, discarded on the floor. Clothes fall with them, and the heat cramps are more devastating than they'd ever been before you'd had an alpha that assisted them. You are desperate. For your alpha's touch. His kisses. His cock. His knot.

You've always waited for this day, when Eren goes feral and wild, taking what is his and getting what he wants without conviction. With Eren here tearing your clothes off and sucking you dry like no tomorrow, a couple fingers drilling into your prostate again and again, sending you to new heights as you moan Eren's name and wrap your left leg up and over Eren's shoulder, heel digging into his shoulder blade as you scratch the alpha's scalp and tug on his long brown hair. Ecstasy sparks fireworks behind your eyelids as you release a silent scream, cum shooting down Eren's throat as slick gushes down your thighs and over Eren's hand and wrist.

"Fuck!" You cry out as you buck your hips desperately, hole clenching greedily around the long, thick digits abusing your insides so wonderfully and teasingly and torturously.

Eren lifts his head off your dick and goes down on your hole, cleaning up the slick sliding down your shaking thighs, dripping from your leaking hole.

It's sweet, tastes of the blackberries you'd been eating half an hour prior to the start of your heat, and Eren loves every second of it.

Moments later you are pressed into the desk face down, ass stuffed with Eren's cock as he fucks into you, wild and unhinged, growling and baring his teeth as he rails your prostate dead on.

His knot catches the rim of your hole and pushes through none too gently, locking you two in place as you cum again and you're filled to the brim with Eren's seed. It's an uncomfortable spot to be tied, but your instincts are satisfied when Eren's teeth embed into your scent glands, bonding them together, unbreakable. You purr as you cum a third time, Eren's knot milking your prostate as his dick spurts more cum into your womb.

Trembling, you are scuffed and held down, teeth digging tenderly into your nape while you two wait for the knot to deflate. When it does, Eren pulls out and fixes you guys so you are dressed decently enough to carry you to your quarters. You're laid in your nest, smelling of Eren, filled with his scent infused shirts and shorts. Eren leaves to get food and returns to you heat ridden. He feeds you before he knots you, and for the next couple days he rinses and repeats the routine, feeding and bathing and knotting you.

♪And you said, "Everything's aligned" / On the first day, you told me / I was your twin flame from a past life / And tonight, the moon is full♪

Five years later, pregnant and alone, you are informed your mate is dead. Mikasa killed him. You mourn, disastrous and fueled by anger. You almost kill her, almost lose your unborn pup. Well, pups . You are having twins. Girls . But Onyankopon stops you. You're sent to live separate from those involved with your Eren's death. You're taken care of by Onyankopon and Gabi and Falco. They help you raise your pups, turning into older siblings and an uncle for young Carla Isabella and Kuchel Farley Jaeger. You try your best to raise your daughters, even with your lack of your left vision and your left leg. You're missing some fingers, the pain in your leg from years before growing more deeper as winter and time passes. You die when the girls are fifteen, passing away from a heart attack during a terrible mourning heat, and are found a day later by your own pups.

You are smiling in your death, looking happier than you've ever been since the day they were born.

They knew their mother loved them, adored them really. They both looked exactly like their father. But they also knew that you loved your mate so much, and when you fell into that heat, you were desperately longing for a love that died in a time they were spared from. Seeing you smiling as you were, looking as if you were dreaming and sleeping peacefully in your old nest, made the mourning for the pups not so bad. They cremated their mother and scattered your ashes in the sea where their father's were taken as well.

♪So take me anywhere outside / I cannot kiss you yet, you're magic / So I'll just stare at you instead / I get insecure and panic♪

That was how your's and Eren's first lives ended. Eren wanted a better future for his mate and pups, while you only wanted your family to survive, even if you all had to remain behind the walls. Neither got what they wanted, but they both will get even more than that now, where the story truly begins.

2022 November 11 | Levi

♪'Cause I know you're too pure for this /You're too good for me / I'm too bad to keep / I'm too sad, lonely / I want you only / Ayy♪

"Goddamn it, Isabella! Get your ass out of bed and get ready for school! Farlan is already downstairs eating breakfast! We don't have all day to sleep in!" You slam your fists on the bedroom door to one of your housemates, shouting profanities you referred as motivation more than anything else as you prompted the redhead to get her ass out of bed.

"I'm up, I'm up. Gimme five minutes," she opens the door, yawning and rubbing her green eyes with a fist.

"All right," you mutter. "Hurry up. Five minutes," you give her, turning around and going back downstairs.

Farlan hands Isabel her plate as you grab your fresh cup of tea, peppermint filling your senses as you take a slow sip. You place it down beside your own plate and take a bite of your hash browns, picking your phone up with your other hand to message your other friend.

You: Hey, four eyes, how's your brother? Is he still sick? Or will you be in class today? (09:28 AM)

Shitty Glasses: He's still sick, sadly. He's also falling into his rut earlier than normal, so I have to spend a few more days keeping him hydrated and fed while he recovers. I'll see you when I get back. (09:29 AM)

You: All right. See you later, glasses. Tell the brat to get well soon so you can get back to classes and get your grades back up. (09:31 AM)

"Hanji's brother is sick and in rut," you murmur to Farlan and Isabel. "So it's just us three and Erwin," you add, finishing your breakfast. You pick your tea back up and finish it, the minty taste hitting your tongue in every drop you intake.

"Aww, poor boy. We have yet to meet the boy, right? Or is he a man? It's weird we don't know how old he is or what his name is," Isabel says as she gulps down the rest of her coffee.

You scratch your chin in thought and put your dishes in the dishwasher. "Yeah. You're right. She has a sister, too. A half-sister. And another half-brother. We've never actually met any of them. Why is that?"

You bend down to grab your shoes and put them on, slipping your jacket over your Falling In Reverse band tee. "I'll just wait in the car for you two. Don't take forever." You make sure you have everything in your messenger bag before you go outside, car keys in hand.

You start the car and get it warmed up for your friends while they finish getting ready. Once they're both inside, you send a message in the group chat made up of your friends that you're leaving before you reverse out and drive to school. One more week until Thanksgiving break, and then you'll be home to see your mother.

♪I got six ways to say that I / Fell in love with you at first sight / I wish that I could frame the way / You look at me with those eyes / Freeze time, baby, rewind/ Maybe ask you earlier, "Be mine"♪

"Ugh, what the fuck. My head's never hurt this bad before a heat in my life," you groan, grabbing your head between your hands.

"I don't know, Lee. You know, somewhere on the internet, I heard that sometimes omega's have terrible migraines when they're close to meeting their fated mates," Hanji says, voice unlike her unhinged tone, soft and soothing.

"But... my only mate is Eren ..." you whisper, nostalgia and heartbreak squeezing the breath from your lungs and draining the color from your face.

"And maybe..." color drains from Hanji's face. "Uh, maybe you'll... maybe you'll meet him. Maybe he'll be your fated mate when you do," she mutters, nails picking at dead skin on her elbow.

"How would you know?" Your hands are shaking, fingers tightening in the strands of your hair as you tremble. "I... I need him like we need air to breathe and blood to run through our veins." A tear slips down your cheek as the memory of his last smile flashes through your mind. "I can't live without him. I just... I can't."

Hanji's heart breaks. She thought Levi didn't remember. She doesn't even know if Eren remembers. She needs to ask Eren what he feels towards Levi. He'll either ask who Levi is or where he is. Whether or not she's seen him, and if they've known each other forever or for just a little bit. When did they meet and how did it happen. "Hey, my brother's rut ends the day yours ends, so how about you, Erwin and Isabel and Farlan all come to our house to meet my siblings? I think it's long overdue."

You perk up, only to be squashed down by a sudden sharp pain that follows a deep ringing noise in your ears, sending you to bend over the desk in your dorm as your keen, heavy breaths panting forth. You're hot, hot , hot . All you can think about is Eren . Hanji's hand rubs your back in soothing circular gestures as your uterus tightens, gripped by cramps, traveling up your back and into your skull. The wheels of the chair squeak as it moves over an inch from your body jolting, the alpha shushing you as you whine and drop your hands from your head, temples hitting the wood furniture tenderly.

A palm rests on your forehead, a cheek replacing it seconds later. "You're burning up," she says, murmuring low under her breath as she gets up. "How about we get you to the bed? You can sleep, take some painkillers and maybe some suppre—"

"No!" You shout, hurting yourself more than surprising the brunette. Back then, you took suppressants for your heats all the way up until you met Eren and decided to take him as your Mate. Going through heats without a Mate hurts worse than going with one, especially when you know who they are but can't have them. You refuse to ruin your body with suppressants, so close to seeing Eren.

"Okay," she says, raising her hands up in surrender. "At least get into bed and take the ibuprofen. You'll feel better while you nap. I'll get your box and put it beside your bed and tell everyone to leave you alone," she whispers, placing a hand on your shoulder.

You nod and stand up, allowing her to support you as you walk to the bed and strip down to nothing, sliding under the covers while she fills a cup with water in the bathroom and brings it back with two little orange pills. You thank her and swallow them down before laying down and getting comfortable.

♪See, I didn't understand / Deja vu 'til I met you / You're too good for me / I'm too bad to keep / I'm too sad, lonely / I want you only / You're too good for me♪

You don't remember what happened after you fell asleep, but when you wake up, it's to a warm, soothing voice humming in your ears, a gentle hand sweeping your sweaty bangs back from your eyes, and bright, lovely green , and you fall in love for the first time. All you register in your mind is green. It's not just any green, either. It's ethereal, gorgeous. Green edging close to blue, like aquamarine or turquoise. Smaragdine colors brimming with sapphire tears as your own steel blue eyes meet his dazedly.

"Hi," you hear. "How are you?" His voice is the second thing you fall in love with. Deep, rich, bordering husky. He's older. Has to be. And when did he become a he ?

You see brown next. Like dark chocolate, or coffee beans. It looks soft, and it's long, just passing shoulder length, tied back in a messy bun, and what catches you by surprise are the stripes of blond dangling down his right – left? – cheek. Like he bleached it or something. And, honestly, it looks hot .

You feel a shudder go through you as you take in more details while he waits for you to fully wake up. You study the color of his skin, like warm, rich caramel; like he's bathed in the sun for hours at a time; like he's spent his whole life living on the beach under the sun. You wonder if he's part Turkish with a skin tone like that.

He's lean, but he's also got muscles toning his biceps. You want to press a hand to his pecs, his abs, feel the ridges and the hardness of those muscles, feel out how defined he is in those areas. He has to be ripped, judging alone by his arms.

"'M fine," you mutter. You rattle out a cough that scratches your dry throat as you stare up at this... this iridescent creature hovering over you. Your nether region throbs from the tingling waves of heat, but it isn't so abhorrent as it usually is. You scent him, nose twitching as you take in his scent. Like pine trees and rainwater. Ginger and anise. Like alpha . Memories are merely an afterthought, but you could recognize those pheromones from anywhere. Eren. "You..." you struggle to get the word out, stuttering and weakly trying to raise your body up, but everything still hurts . You whine, legs twisting under the blanket, slick soaking the sheets beneath you.

You want him. Need him. But you can barely move. You manage to raise an arm, hold it out to him, breathing out his name in a mantra as the male before you croons, hands framing your cheeks as a nose brushes softly over yours, pointed and familiar, poking your cheek as soft lips settle on your jaw. You relax, cooing and purring as you nuzzle him in return, back arching off the bed. He sits down on the edge of the mattress, getting closer, and the scent of his alpha pheromones is right there . You want to bathe in it, soak your nest in it, fill your safe place with his clothes, drenched in the alpha's sweat and scent. Fuck.

He finally, finally , kisses you. It's the best thing you've ever felt. A whisper of a title, an honorific, leaves his lips, a tender "Heichou" filling you with a jolt of that trembling love you have never once stopped feeling for this extraordinary boy – man, he's a man now. Hanji's older brother, a hard working businessman, is already closer to his thirties than you are. Shit, you keen and quiver under his attention, fingers holding your jaw, cradling it as lips move against yours, telling such wonderful praises and love. You manage to say it back in-between kisses, the "I love you too" s and "fuck, I missed you" s, coming out more as sobs than anything else.

You scratch your nails down his clothed shoulders, begging him, pleading , really, for him to undress and take you. You want his hands on your body, bare to claim as he pleases, his lips on your skin, his body sliding over yours as his cock and knot fill you as you have been craving for over half a decade. Ever since you had presented, long after you retrieved those precious memories, have you yearned for the touch of your past lover.

♪I'm too bad to keep / I'm too sad, lonely / I want you only / I feel like, um, just leaving here, and / (You feel like what?)♪

Eren is the only one to have ever had the privilege of holding your fragile heart in his hands, knowing, hoping, that he would take gentle care of it. Even after he shattered it, you still forgave him, still loved him. Even now, thousands of years later, you still desire him. You still give him your heart. And now you're hopeful that this is the life that he'll stay with you, he'll really cherish you.

The blanket is gone, much to your relief, and his clothes are being removed one at a time as he worships your body, kissing scars from your childhood, from teenage fights and middle school scruffs. You moan when he suckles at your hip bone, leaving a temporary love bite in the jutting dip. Hands cradle your inner thighs, spreading them apart as lips press into your skin by his thumbs, caring and adoring. You let them fall open, cry out when he takes you into his mouth, wrapping his lips around the glands of your dick and sucking it carefully, sliding down until his nose is inhaling the musky scent of your groin, the sweet persimmon cooled by mint as slick gushes from your hole.

He sighs around you, fingers slipping and sliding in the mess of your cheeks, rubbing over your puckered entrance and massaging it before an appendage enters. The pain begins to fade, the cramps disappearing as your alpha starts to finally touch, claim, take, bite . Feeling the teeth at the juncture between your thigh and groin feels so painfully erotic and satisfying, the scent glands there secreting more oils to entice the man further.

Eren needs no further enticement, however. He stretches three, four fingers in your ass before he pulls them out and rolls you over onto your knees, pushing you down so you are face down into the pillows, ass up in the air, and you moan loudly, the sound echoing in the small room, eliciting small shudders to tremble down your curved spine. His cock-head pokes your entrance, gliding in the slick between your ass cheeks before he lines up and pushes in, growling the moment his cock-head is swallowed greedily by your body. It fills you slowly, breaking in a steady pace as he allows you to adjust to this expected intrusion, the faint notes of his most recent rut pulling you deeper into that subspace you've been craving for a while.

His scent is spicy, the opposite of your overly sweet scent, but it reminds you of home, something your life has been lacking in for most of. You feel the heavy drag of his cock against your walls when he sits inside you completely, the finality of him having breached you entirely ringing in your head. It's wonderful, the thickness stretching you so deliciously, the length as it pushes through the entrance of your cervix, making you feel so full , and the pheromones he lets out as he pulls out and slams back in, the sound of his balls hitting your backside reaching your ears. Your own dick lays useless between you and the mattress, untouched, hard as stone and already close to climax. The small movements make your cock run against the wet sheets, and you croon as he pulls back and slams back in again.

You mewl and arch your body, spine bending downwards as your toes curl into the mattress below you, legs trembling as you fight to keep them up as he grips your waist, tight enough to surely leave a few bruises the next morning, but you could care less about that. Actually, you'd love to wear his marks, in any way, shape or form on any single part of your body. Wherever he wants to leave them, you'll wear them with pride. You've claimed this alpha the day you were born, your heart beating in sync with his, your breaths matching the tempo of his thrusts, the noises you make music to his ears as he pounds into you and strokes your sides in a gingerly pace, the polar opposite of the speed and strength his hips are moving against you.

And, oh fuck, you want to see his face when you cum. You open your mouth, but a yelp comes out instead of words, cock hammering your prostate, teeth bearing down harder on your nape. Holy shit, it's been centuries since you've been scuffed, held down to be used as you are now, pulled over the brink so many times you've lost count as your cum splashes onto the bed in the forming puddle, mind fogging up with the need to be fucked, claimed, bred.

♪Me and you could just drive somewhere, could just leave / (In this film I know) (okay, I love you) / (There's no happy endings) I love you / (In this film I know) / (There's no happy endings)♪

When you wake back up, your neck hurts, your thighs too along with your wrists and ankles. Your hole is stuffed full, currently knotted, belly distended from the copious amounts of time the alpha has knotted you. Your stomach growls, rumbling with the need for food, nutrients. You've also got to piss, but you know you'll have to wait until the knot flared inside of you deflates. So while that happens, you close your eyes, lean into that chest pressed against your neck, and you bask in his warmth, his smell, his familiarity.

Assaulted by memories you thought you'd never have a chance to relive again, you begin to cry, tugging the arm loosely draped over your waist so it holds you closer to the man, squeezing tightly to the appendage as tears stroll down your face, going sideways towards your ear. You block it off from the salty droplets falling into the lobes by rolling your head until the ear is smashed against the pillow, hating the uncomfortable feeling of the wetness dripping in. A shiver rides up your spine as a sob hiccups out of you, reaching up a hand to wipe your face needlessly.

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck . Why now? Why not when you first laid your eyes on him? Why are you crying ? Such a weak response when the alpha you've claimed to love since the era of the Titans and the war against Marley. Now he's here, holding you, having just finished mating you, and all you can do is cry ?

♪Go to sleep / I'll see you in my dreams♪

And, shit, yeah, what makes it worse is that Isabel and Farlan just returned to the dorm, knowing that your heat would only last a couple days, so they were expecting you to be up and in the kitchen, maybe, or doing laundry or homework while drinking some type of tea to recover. But instead you're crying, and there are strange smells in the halls and bathroom and kitchen and coming from underneath your bedroom door. They come in when they hear you sobbing, and they see you in a bed with some strange alpha they've never met before, crying your eyes out, and they both immediately think the worst.

Isabel instantly starts to yell, waking Eren up. The alpha jolts and opens his eyes, sitting up enough to see above your shoulders, eyeing the redhead girl and the blond man standing at the door. You quickly rub your eyes and open your mouth to explain, but Eren's sheepish grin and small laugh gets everyone's attention.

"Hanji didn't tell you I was here, did she? Still the same Hanji she's always been, even back then."

You freeze, still tied down by him, unable to run into the bathroom like you want to. His voice is even huskier in the mornings. Oh, shit. You feel yourself get wet around his cock, and you bury your face in your hands as you burn red in embarrassment. Why now?! You whine and feel your insides tense despite everything else, and shame makes your ears burn next as the blood rushes down into your groin.

Eren laughs again, rubbing your arms as best as he can in the position you're both in. "There, there, l'amour. Calm down. It won't disappear if you squeeze me like that." He strokes your matted hair lovingly, murmuring into your ear as he eases you gently with his alpha voice, the tone reaching only your ears alone, not affecting Isabel or Farlan.

You obey promptly, relaxing your inner muscles, no longer baring down as he gently scuffs you into a light submission.

Isabel is still at the door, fuming, gaping at this unexpected interaction. Farlan is beside her, hand on her shoulder, not sure whether to drag her or Eren out of the room, of the entire dorm. He must read your scent, however, and yanks her back, shutting the door swiftly with pink cheeks.

You whimper softly in the cover of your hands, fresh tears wetting your cheeks. A tongue licks the warmed skin of your nape, and you moan and lean back into him again, basking in the attention he gives you while the knot slowly begins to deflate. Once it's gone, he pulls out and gets out of bed to put on his boxers and go to the bathroom, coming back only to retrieve you and take you in. You're sat in the bath, filled with warmed water, and he starts lathering soap into your hair after putting a chair behind you and sitting down.

You love the aftercare, albeit so late after all the matings you two did during your heat. He washes your hair and your body, rinsing you off in the shower before he lets you soak and starts the shower to clean himself, and your chest swells sweetly at the presumption that he remembers every detail of how you feel about germs and cleanliness.

Lucky for you, Eren has remembered everything about the past life with the Titans and the war since he was in elementary school, but he slowly regained each individual memory from age five to his first year of high school. Ridden by nightmares for so many years, they finally came to rest when he was thirteen years old. Now he's almost 26, working at his father's pharmaceutical industry so that someday, when his father does retire, he'll be able to take the company over as his own.

♪This changes everything / Now I have to set you free♪

You learn about him as you sit down together and eat breakfast, not going any longer than that speedy meal before you're back in your room, dressed down in your shorts with Eren holding you tightly as you both speak about everything you've gone through in this life.

Eren had a typical childhood life, becoming an older brother to Hanji and then an older half-brother to Gabi and Falco in his parents remarriage after his and Hanji's parents divorced a couple years beforehand. Him and Hanji have always been super close, ever since she was born. He was five years old, and later that night after he saw his new baby sister for the first time, he had his very first "nightmare".

It all began with seeing you in the courtroom. As a child, he'd been confused. Thought his mind created a monster that, every night for a week, beat him senseless, defenseless. But then he got to see something new after that. He had forgiven you, or the "monster" his five year old self had began to call him, and he actually didn't hate the man. He started calling you "Heichou" after that dream because his dream self did. The he saw your squad die. The Female Titan. And a new point of view fifteen meters off the ground. He was scared, young, and had screamed once he woke up. Hanji managed to calm him most nights, falling asleep in her nursery.

But they got worst through the years. Carla's (his dreams self's mom's) death, Hannes's cowardice, the Armored Titan. The Collosal Titan, training with some unfamiliar faces that were blurred at first but cleared up after a couple of week. Freshman year was filled by his betrayal and death, but he doesn't remember how he died. He remembers thinking of you . And of wishing he could see his pups before he died.

Gabi was born when Eren was eight, and Falco came a year and a half after her. Eren was ten.

Your memories all started when you were three, beginning with Uncle Kenny and his "teachings". You began to fear him after that. Every time he visited you and your Maman, you hid. He grew saddened by it, hearing how burdened you were over how he treated you in the past. His regrets came out a few weeks later, and you cried so hard, forgiving him instantly. You loved your Uncle Kenny, just as much as a child loves their father. You never knew yours, so it was easy to invision Kenny taking that role, despite being your mother's brother.

The years steadily went by with the memories coming quick, quicker than your mother and uncle had hoped for. They stopped in middle school. You found Isabel and Farlan in science class, and then Hanji and Erwin in algebra the beginning of freshman year. Miche and Riko and Nanaba were a trio who've known each other since they were toddlers in daycare who you met in your second year of uni even you transferred schools with your four friends. You hadn't recognized anyone at Sina University, but a lot of people you knew were at Trost Tech U.

And speaking of Isabel and Farlan, the next day, after you and Eren have rested, Eren officially meets your best friends. Isabel likes Eren immediately after realizing that this is Hanji's older brother. Farlan warms up to him as well, though more cautiously. It's not hard for him to fall for Eren's charm, though. They become fast friends as you sit on the love seat in the dorm hall lounge room with them, sipping tea and listening to the TV in the background playing the Big Bang Theory™.

You message Hanji and Erwin to come over, who also bring along Miche and Nanaba. Riko has the flu, and you send your regards. You alse hear that Petra and Gunther also have it, and are being nursed by Oluo and Eld, so none could make it either. It saddened you that Eren wouldn't get to see the old Levi squad members today, nor the MP squad leader. But all these other familiar people make up for it almost, especially with the new faces of your dearest friends.

You are surprised when Armin and Mikasa arrive at the lounge with pizzas for everybody, Armin with his Marley war undercut, thank the goddesses. He looks much better that way, more so than his ten years with that dorky bowl-cut. Mikasa hasn't cut her hair, instead keeping it long and braided. Jean arrives after them with someone you don't recognize. You are at a loss with this new face, unable to introduce him to Isabel and Farlan because you don't remember him at all. Not even Erwin and Hanji or Miche know him. Will, that's a lie. Hanji knows him, but only from this life. She also knows he died before he could join the military police back then, during the invasion of Trost. Annie and Reiner and Bertholdt killed him. Left him stranded on a roof without his gear, Annie having stolen them and run off.

Eren says since he met people you knew in that lifetime that he didn't get a chance to meet, it was only fair you got to meet one of his friends that died before you could meet them. His name was Marco and he was Jean's fiancée. You almost laughed because, honestly, you had thought only Mikasa was capable of being with him romantically without insulting his long face, nicknaming the man "horse-face" since his cadet years. But Marco has been in love with the idiot Omega since being in the training corps, so you held it in. You're not an ass; you can see how much they love each other. It's clear as day from the way they hold hands while Jean tucks himself on Marco's lap, and the way they look at each other, so cheesy and gross.

You can't snark about it, however, since you are the same way with Eren, curling up against his side as he runs his hands through your hair, humming and purring deeply in your ears, soothing and loving. You purr back, nestling in his arms as you wrap his arms around your waist. You feel the flutters of butterflies in your belly when he kisses your head, and the only thought you can conjure is, after everything that's happened the last few days, will you and Eren be bringing new life into yours? You hope so. You loved raising baby Carla and baby Isabel, and you'd love the chance to do so again, this time with your alpha here to assist.

Four weeks later you wake up nauseous and dizzy, and after three home tests and a doctor's visit, you celebrate the happy news with everyone, this time with Riko and your old squad and more of Eren's friends that died before they could meet you back then. You celebrate with pizza and non-alcoholic soft drinks and punch that Petra made for the occasion.

That night, Eren helps you build a nest in his home when you spend the night. You build it on the floor in his shockingly large walk-in closet, creating it out of his scent filled clothes and the softest bedding he has. You video call your mother and uncle right after you get off a call with Eren's own parents and youngest siblings. You're happy to see Gabi and Falco again, sharing a tearful reunion with the brunette and blond young adults.

You're only glad that Zeke isn't Eren's brother, not even from his father's new marriage. Instead, they have a little girl named Pieck, turning nine soon.

Eight months and six days later, you have a set of twins, a boy and a girl this time, and you name your son Kilan, while giving Eren the choice of naming your daughter. She becomes Kenzie Marie, named partly after a great aunt he had loved when he was younger before she passed away naturally in her sleep. With Armin and Mikasa deemed their godparents, this becomes the start of their brand new lives.

You graduate uni with a bachelor's in childcare and a minor degree in business, as you've been hoping for since your sophomore year of high school. You move in with Eren fully, getting married the spring after on the beach that, sure enough, was also where Eren spent most of his life at. You honeymooned almost in the exact spot that Marley stood once upon a nightmare, on another beach hundreds of miles away.

And just like that, you both live a precariously wonderful life, bringing a third child into the world, another daughter, making her Jazmine Isabella. It's a spoiled life, brought on by the heartbreaking death of Eren's father, inheriting the company and over half a million dollars in a trust fund. Later on, the last half a million are gifted to him, right as they get the news of their third and final pregnancy, bringing in twin boys this time, Jackson Lindsay and Zacharias Ainsley. One could say you lived happily for-ever after, need halted despite silly arguments or large fights that always end with you two making up either in bed or with a family date somewhere nice and cozy. It's all that you could have ever hoped for, really, so I guess this is where you will leave it, with the readers of your story knowing that you are happy and in love, together with your mate and children, so many wonderful friends, half of them unexpected but welcome enthusiastically, nonetheless, a large, beautiful family that's just a mess, but a mess you adore all the same and wouldn't change for the world. This is one lifetime you don't have to worry about losing anyone horrifically to monsters. It's peaceful and unanimously the best life you could have called for.

~~~★•·.fin.·•★~~~

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
Fake Love ็”ฑ :)

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

136K 3.1K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...