𝗑𝗒 π—₯𝗔𝗣 π—žπ—”π—£

By LOVE_BLK

After a messy breakup she decides to step back into a ring after almost 6 years. She's met with drama, love... More

𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖆𝖕 𝖐𝖆𝖕
π–”π–“π–Š
π–™π–œπ–”
π–‹π–”π–šπ–—
π–‹π–Žπ–›π–Š
π–˜π–Žπ–
π–˜π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“
π–Šπ–Žπ–Œπ–π–™
π–“π–Žπ–“π–Š
π–™π–Šπ–“
π–Šπ–‘π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–‘π–›π–Š
π–™π–π–Žπ–—π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–‹π–”π–šπ–—π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–‹π–Žπ–‹π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–˜π–Žπ–π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–˜π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–Šπ–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–“π–Žπ–“π–Šπ–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž π–”π–“π–Š
π–†π–šπ–™π–π–”π–—π–˜ π–“π–”π–™π–Šπ–˜

π–™π–π–—π–Šπ–Š

2.1K 61 3
By LOVE_BLK

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖆𝖕 𝖐𝖆𝖕

Today is my return segment and I'm beyond nervous, I never thought how much pressure there is when making a return.

I arrived at the arena at around 2pm since the show started at 4pm. I've just done my fitting and I've went through my lines and script. I think I'm ready but I don't feel ready.

I've been pacing in the bathroom for the past 10 minutes rethinking everything.

Am I ready?

Am I good enough?

What will Jason say about this?

Will be happy for me?

I shouldn't be thinking about him, especially not tonight but I can't help it. He was a big part of my life, just for that to be ripped away from me.

I check my phone to see it's 4:30pm, it's best I start getting dressed and prepare. I walk out of the bathroom and head to my private locker room. Since my return is supposed to be a surprise for all the superstars, they made sure to hide me away, at least for tonight.

I change out of my grey tracksuit into my assigned outfit. It was a bit revealing especially in the cleavage section, but at the same time I kind of liked it.

(outfit)

After putting on the outfit, I hear a knock on the door. I open it, revealing two women holding a makeup box and a large case. "Hey Kristal, we've been sent to do your makeup and hair." I step to the side to let them in.

(makeup and hair)

After twenty minutes, they were finished. I absolutely love my makeup, it's not too much but it's not too little. I thank the girls as they pack up their stuff and head out.

I glance at myself in the mirror one more time. It's been a while since I've felt beautiful, I just want to gain my confidence again.

I hear a knock on the door, I open it revealing Paul Heyman standing in front of me. "Hey Paul." I wave at him, he smiles at me and waves back at me. "You ready, your segment is about to start we need you at the gorilla." I nod at him as I grab my sunglasses and purse.

"Okay, let's do this." I sigh as I follow him to the gorilla.

Once we got there, I sat down next to Paul as I review my script. It didn't have too much lines, it was more about how the segment was going to go down.

I was going to interrupt Aj Lee's segment an challenge her to a match at extreme rules.

Paul talked me through the segment but I was still ver anxious, I don't know if I can go out there and be confident.

"You got this Kristal, don't worry." Paul reassures me, was my nervousness that noticeable?

Aj's music came on, meaning I was due to go out in a few minutes. I get up from the chair and stand near the entrance. I take a deep breathe as I wait for my queue.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON SEGMENT AT THE BEGINNING ON THE SHOW

"I can't believe you Vicki, you promised me that Aj would lose her championship by wreslemania. So why does she still have it?" Stephanie shouts, Vicki cowers away from the angry woman.

"I- I don't know... I thought it would work." Vicki stutters. "Well it clearly worked!" She waves her hands in the air. "If you want something done, you have to do it yourself." She mutter sunder her breath.

"Look Vicki, I will be in charge of the women's division until you prove yourself. But at least for tonight, you can make sure my guest is comfortable, can you do that?"

"YES! I mean yes I will do that for you Stephanie." Vicki eagerly nods her head.

4/7/14 AJ LEE SEGMENT

"I've beat them all, there's no one left for Stephanie or Vicki to put me up against. I am the saviour of this divas division. I am the divas division." Aj announces over the CM Punk chants

My theme song comes on, the crowd pop was crazy. The commentators were too stunned to speak. They weren't made aware of my return either.

"WHAT? IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS?" Cole shouts as I walk out of the gorilla.

(theme song)

(entrance video)

I walk out of the gorilla, the crowd cheered even louder, I was now at the ramp, Aj along with the rest of the crowd stare at me in awe.

"She's back! After six years missing in action, Kristal Marshall is back in the WWE." Cole says as Jerry nods along. Oh how much I've missed Jerry and his perverted comments.

I walk down the ramp, make sure that i don't trip over my long cardigan. I climb up the stairs and step into the ring.

I walk up in Aj's face, Tamina tries to intervene but Aj hold her back. She laughs as if something is funny, crazy ass bitch.

"Oh my gosh I didn't know it was being back washed up old hags day." Aj smirks at me, I nod my head, I snatch the microphone out of her hand, she glares at me, but I smile at her back.

"I may be an old hag, but this old hag is going to take your title off you and put you back in the mental asylum where you belong." Aj tenses up, she tells Tamina to grab her a microphone, she hands it over to her. Sh slowly runs her fingers across the championship.

"Who do you think you are coming into my ring, and having the balls to think that you can challenge me to this title?"

"I'm the one who actually has the balls to get up in your face and challenge your chicken headed ass to a match." I clap back at her, the crowd's reaction only hypes me up.

"I usually don't answer to fans and Hollywood rejects but just as your welcome back present. You're on, see you at extreme rules." Aj drops her mic, she was about to leave the ring with Tamina.

"But I got a gift for you too Aj, I wanted to congratulate you for winning at wrestlemania."

I punch her in the face, knocking her out completely. As Tamina charged towards me I quickly slide out of the ring.

My theme song comes back on as I slowly walk back up the ramp. The crowd cheered as I waved at Tamina, making her even more pissed off.

END OF SEGMENT

As I walk back into the gorilla, I was pulled into a hug from Vince. "I knew that bringing you back would be good." I pull away from his tight hug. "Thanks boss man, really appreciate it." He pats me on the back as he moves out of the way, more producers and staff members congratulate me on my segment.

Since I'm now officially on the road, it was best to start making my way to the hotel. But before I go, might as well get a few snacks.

I walk down to catering, it wasn't too busy because most people were in the locker rooms or leaving.

I pick up a paper plate and help myself to the food. But I make sure it's not too much, don't want become bloated.

I sat myself down on one of the empty tables, I quietly eat my food. It's a bit weird, I'm used to being the "popular" one, having friends to talk to, knowing everyone. But now it's like I'm invisible.

I have no one.

I felt a something tap my shoulder, I turn around to see Randy standing behind me. "Hey Orton, what's up?" I smile at him, at least I have a familiar face. "Hey Kristal, nothing much, just wanted to say good job tonight, you did really good. How are you feeling about coming back?" He asks, I look down to my lap.

"I don't really know, I feel kind of good but at the same time... I feel out of place. Everyone that we're around 6 years ago have moved on and I feel coming back. I don't really know where to go or where I belong."

"Kristal, I get it, it's hard coming back, especially with all the drama with Jason." I glare at him, who does he think he is bringing up Jason. "Randy I'm just going to stop you there, let's not go there. This has nothing to do with him so I would appreciate if you don't bring him up." I didn't know where that confidence came from, I could tell Randy was stunned by my sudden outburst.

He raises his hands up in surrender. "Sorry I didn't mean to offend you. I just want you to know that you got a friend here, me." He rubs my shoulder as he gets up from the chair. "Look I got to go, my segment is about to start, but if you want after the show we can go out for drinks or something?"

"I don't know..." I'm still a bit on edge, especially with him bringing up Jason. I don't know if I'm extremely comfortable with him like that.

"Come on Kristal, just treat this like a welcome back drink between old friends."

"Okay... I'll go. Just text me the bar and I'll meet you there." I sigh, he winks at me before walking away.

I'm probably going to regret this.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99 0 14
Aj Lee is coming back to WWE after almost two years. She had a bad breakup with CM Punk and was ready to get back to work. She meets up with her long...
24.9K 815 38
~A Roman Reigns story~ Novalee pulled the engagement ring off her finger and threw it with full force through the church. "I'll leave it to you to ex...
5.3K 154 18
Go back to high school with the Viper Randy Orton and all of his friends, enemies, and possibly crushes. We have the regular school drama with break...
37.8K 1.2K 70
After Aj and Dean fooled everyone, they face new problems and try to make things work out. What happens when they go through some hard hitting inform...