Their Principessa

By Ellazdiaries

Their Principessa Luciana Walker(Ricci) a typical 15 year old who grew up as an only child with her single m... More

IMPORTANT !!!!!
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Characters 2
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
❗️NEW STORY❗️

Chapter 19

1.6K 58 4
By Ellazdiaries

Salvatore's POV

I've been thinking about Lucy a lot recently. I don't want her to think that I hate her but I don't know how to go about it. I really want to make things right, I just don't know how. after dinner, she went up to her room and I followed behind her. everyone was giving me curious glances but I just brushed them off. It's time I make things right with my baby sister.

I knock on her door but there was no reply. I knock again but there wasn't any reply like the first time. I turn back to go to my room then I hear her say 'come in'. I was hesitant at first to go in but I have to make things right. I eventually walk in her room.

She seemed surprised to see me and she tries to mask it with a smile. it wouldn't take a genius to know that she was nervous and I'm the one to be blamed. I may as well try my best to fix things between us.

"Lucy, I know I haven't been the best brother to you and I'm really sorry about that. I was just really scared of getting attached and it doesn't seem to work. instead, I feel like I've been pushing you away. I'm sorry for treating you that way and saying harsh things about you. Could you forgive me for everything and maybe start over?' I'm not really good at apologizing so I hope I tried.

"Yeah, of course I forgive you and we can start over if you want" she says with a genuine smile now. I cant believe I've been acting so bad towards her. I'm so happy she forgives me and wants to start over.

"Hi, I'm Salvatore but you can call me Sal. I'm your fourth oldest brother. if you need anything you can come to me'. I say and she smiles at me.

"Hi I'm Luciana, you can call me anything you want. I'm glad to have you as my brother" she says and I give her a tight hug

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Heyy guys. Happy new month!!!! I know its been a while since a made my last update but here's the next chapter. What do you guys think about this one??

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 28.1K 55
Meet Janessa Raines.. A 17 Year Old Assassin, Business Owner And Mom.. She was kidnapped at 1 by her families rival and she endured pain all the way...
51.8K 746 15
Gabriella is a 16 year old girl who lived with her adopted mom. Well, this was before she unfortunately passed away. Gabby was sent to live with her...
939K 17K 48
When Klara Ivy De Luca is finally reunited with her parents and her six brothers after eleven years of being kidnapped, Is she the same sweet and bub...
861K 15.4K 48
redamancy A love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you. At the young age of 3, Valentina De Luca was kidnapped in the middle of th...