In love with a Weasley (Charl...

By SEHopeM

Its great being the older sister to the famous Harry Potter. Don't get me wrong I love my brother I really do... More

All about Rory Potter
POA 1
POA 2
POA 3
POA 4
POA 5
POA 6
POA 7
POA 8
POA 9
POA 10
POV 11
POA 12
POA 13
POA 14
POA 15
POA 16
POA 17
POA 18
POA 19
GOF 1
GOF 2
GOF 3
GOF 4
GOF 5
GOF 6
GOF 7
GOF 8
GOF 9
GOF 10
GOF 11
GOF 12
GOF 13
GOF 14
GOF 15
GOF 16
GOF 17
GOF 19
GOF 20
GOF 21
GOF 22
GOF 23
GOF 24
GOF 25
GOF 26
GOF 27
GOF 28
OOTP 1
OOTP 2
OOTP 3
OOTP 4
OOTP 5
OOTP 6
OOTP 7
OOTP 8
OOTP 9
OOTP 10
OOTP 11
OOTP 12
OOTP 13
OOTP 14
OOTP 15
OOTP 16
OOTP 17
OOTP 18
OOTP 19
OOTP 20
OOTP 21
OOTP 22
OOTP 23
OOTP 24
OOTP 25
HBP 1
HBP 2
HBP 3
HBP 4
HBP 5
HBP 6
HBP 7
Wedding aesthetic
HBP 8
HBP 9
HBP 10
HBP 11
HBP 12
HBP 13
HBP 14
DH 1
DH 2
DH 3
DH 4
DH 5
DH 6
DH 7
DH 8
DH 9
DH 10
DH 11
DH 12
DH 13
DH 14
2 years later
rewrite
New book

GOF 18

1.6K 33 0
By SEHopeM

After helping Fred and George get enough food from the kitchens we headed up to the Gryffindor common room. There were mountains of cakes and flagons of pumpkin juice and butterbeer on every surface. Lee had let off some Filibuster's Fireworks, so that the air was thick with stars and sparks. Dean Thomas, who was very good at drawing, had put up some impressive new banners, most of which depicted Harry zooming around the Horntail's head on his Firebolt, though a couple showed Cedric with his head on fire.
When Harry entered the Gryffindor common room it exploded with cheers and yells.

"Blimey, this is heavy," Lee said, picking up the golden egg, which Harry had put on a table, and weighing it in his hands. "Open it, Harry, go on! Let's just see what's inside it!"

"He's supposed to work out the clue on his own," Hermione said swiftly. "It's in the tournament ruled "

"I was supposed to work out how to get past the dragon on my own too," Harry muttered, so only Hermione could hear him, and she grinned rather guiltily.

"Rules are meant to be broken Hermione" I said smirking at the twins.

"That's not true Aurora and you know it"

"Whatever, just open it Harold" Harry glared at me.

"Yeah, go on, Harry, open it!" several people echoed. Lee passed Harry the egg, and Harry dug his fingernails into the groove that ran all the way around it and prised it open. It was hollow and completely empty but the moment Harry opened it, the most horrible noise, a loud and screechy wailing, filled the room.

"Shut it!" Fred bellowed, his hands over his ears.

"What was that?" Seamus Finnigan said, staring at the egg as Harry slammed it shut again. "Sounded like a banshee... Maybe you've got to get past one of those next, Harry!"

"It was someone being tortured!" Neville said, who had gone very white and spilled sausage rolls all over the floor. "You're going to have to fight the Cruciatus Curse!"

"Don't be a prat, Neville, that's illegal," George said. "They wouldn't use the Cruciatus Curse on the champions. I thought it sounded a bit like Percy singing maybe you've got to attack him
while he's in the shower. Harry."

"Dunno George I think it runs in your family have you heard Charlie sing" George laughed

"Want a jam tart, Hermione?" Fred said. Hermione looked doubtfully at the plate he was offering her. Fred grinned. "It's all right," he said. "I haven't done anything to them. It's the custard creams you've got to watch" Neville, who had just bitten into a custard cream, choked and spat it out. Fred laughed. "Just my little joke, Neville" Hermione took a jam tart. Then she said.

"Did you get all this from the kitchens, Fred?"

"Yep," Fred said, grinning at her. He put on a high-pitched squeak and imitated a house-elf. "'Anything we can get you, sir, anything at all!' They're dead helpful get me a roast ox if I said I was peckish."

"How do you get in there?" Hermione said in an innocently casual sort of voice.

"Easy," Fred said, "concealed door behind a painting of a bowl of fruit. Just tickle the pear, and it giggles and " He stopped and looked suspiciously at her. "Why?"

"Nothing," Hermione said quickly.

"Going to try and lead the house-elves out on strike now, are you?" George said. "Going to give up all the leaflet stuff and try and stir them up into rebellion?" Several people chortled. Hermione didn't answer.

"Don't you go upsetting them and telling them they've got to take clothes and salaries!" Fred said warningly. "You'll put them off their cooking!"

"Honestly Hermione they love working. They're always happier than Snape when he takes points from Gryffindors" I tried telling her but she just huffed. Just then, Neville caused a slight diversion by turning into a large canary.

"Oh sorry, Neville!" Fred shouted over all the laughter. "I forgot it was the custard creams we hexed" Within a minute, however, Neville had moulted, and once his feathers had fallen off, he
reappeared looking entirely normal. He even joined in laughing. "Canary Creams!" Fred shouted to the excitable crowd. "George and I invented them seven Sickles each, a bargain!"

It was nearly one in the morning when I ended up passed out on George's bed next to George after Fred decided it would be a good idea to go up to their dorm with a bottle or two of firewiskey. One glass lead to another and now we're here. Angelina was passed out on the floor whilst Fred was asleep on Lee, half hanging off Lee's bed.

It was past lunchtime the next day when Fred woke everyone up.

"Morning" he shouted making everyone else groan. My head was pounding and by the looks of George next to me his was too.

"Fred, don't get me wrong I love you but piss off" I moan curling slightly into George's side to go back to sleep before someone jumps on top of us.

"Get off" George groans as he pushes Fred off of us. Eventually we all end up in the common room finding different places to Nearly fall asleep again.

"Hey Rory" Harry says as I walk over to him.

"Shhh too loud" I say covering his mouth whilst Hermione scoffs in disapproval and Ron laughs.

"Could have invited us" Ron moans.

"Really Ronald they're underage" Hermione snaps at him.

"Technically Fred, George and Lee are underage me and Angelina are of age. But sorry Ron you're too young maybe next year" I say as I stand and head up to my dorm. First grabbing the parchment and writing to Charlie.

Charlie

My writing soon disappears and is replaced with his.

Yes Nova

I erase his writing and reply.

Love you

Love you too Nov, what are you up to x

Hangover

Oh dear take it you and the twins celebrated last night

Well I missed my amazing boyfriend so I used alcohol to forget all about you

You could never forget about me Aurora Nova Potter even with alcohol, you love me too much

Do I now Charles Weatherby

Yes you do Aurora, guess who's with me right now?

Who?

Bill

Don't know any Bill's who's that

My brother Bill

Nope not a clue

Fine Pillock

Ahh now him I know. How is he?

He said he's good and that his names not Pillock

It most certainly is Pillock until he apologises for allowing you to throw me in a lake

I would never have done it

Not the point Charles. Now give Pillock the parchment I want to talk to him

Rude I'm only your boyfriend you're not meant to ditch me for my brothers

Sorry darling they're just more interesting than you

You'll pay for that one Nova

Love you Charlie now give it to the pillock

Fine

Hello Rory

Why hello there Pillock

You deserve the hangover

Now that is just rude Pillock

What did you need

What task was you coming to?

The second and the third. Mums coming for the third as well

Awesome I'll see you then Pillock now give the parchment back to Charlie as much as I love our little chats I want to go get some food and maybe a pain Potion from good old poppy

Love you too Rory really feeling the love here

Love you Pillock now give me Charlie

Your amazing devilishly handsome boyfriend is back

Who's that then?

Rude Nova that's just rude

Love you really Charlie. I'll talk to you later. I'm going to get some food and possibly go back to sleep your stupid brother woke us all up and I mean Fred. Me and George were just laying there sleeping peacefully and the fat shit jumped on us

Well they're your friends so suck it up buttercup

Really buttercup?

I don't know. Love you Nova I'll speak to you later.

Bye Charlie tell the pillock bye as well. Love you

Love you too and Bill says bye

I placed the parchment back in my trunk before flopping on my bed and going back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...
110K 2.6K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
606K 21.2K 32
Aurora Beauchanan is many things, and apparently being a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is about to be added to that list. Wi...
407 31 11
𝘐 𝘰𝘯𝘀𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘦𝘷𝘦π˜₯ 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘢𝘭π˜₯ 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦. π˜‰π˜Άπ˜΅ π˜ͺ𝘡'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘭π˜₯𝘦𝘯. "I love you, Black." "You're not too...