The Irish's Sanity

By Amethyst_Moonn

WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Toxicity, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not c... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thrity Three

Chapter Twenty One

18K 620 133
By Amethyst_Moonn

                      Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

I had to walk with caution. I felt a little better in his room away from everyone else. At least in here I didn't feel suffocated. My thoughts were disturbed by the sound of him coming in. I quickly rushed out of the bathroom needing to speak to him before I could chicken out or decide on the emotionally-ticking way. I knew better but I was on the verge. I had been staring at myself in the mirror ever since I walked into this room.

Despite everything I expected much more from his room. This was where he grew up you would think I would see a few posters or a bit of colour or anything to actually show that someone grew up here but his bedroom was neat, quiet and almost empty. I strongly felt like quiet fit the description perfectly he didn't have any loud colour. There were only two colours here black and navy.

I walked out catching him in the process of taking off his watch from his wrist before placing it on the table next to the wall-he took his time before sliding off his suit jacket- he did it in a way so it wouldn't be wrinkled, perfection in every movement. It was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. The action alone had me staring at him. There was a way in which Lachlan did things that I couldn't quite describe.

Suddenly my body temperature seemed to be picking up I wasn't sure if it was from the fact that I was now a few feet away from him or if it was because of the way that he looked at me as he proceeded to take off his tie. The words were stuck in my throat. My stomach turned, I wished it was dark in here. The first thing I did when I walked into this room I took off my heels and dimmed the lights but clearly I didn't dim them enough.

I then remembered what I had said to him before the dinner immediately regretting my words that I had latched to as a last resort to try and get out of my situation. Even though it was true I could feel the terror of my period approaching but I was more scared than caught up in the turmoil of my unhinged needs. The Viking man made sec something more- much much more. I don't think anyones body was made to held that much pleasure.

"About -about before I -I was just-"

"Just what- " he asked amusement in his eyes that did nothing to cloud the hunger.

"Take off your dress." The command was straightforward. Fear and anticipation built up in my stomach as I watched him with the top buttons of his shirt open. My hands didn't miss a beat as I slowly managed to undo my zip he watched -his hands in his pockets as he towered over me -as if every single movement of mine drew him in as I let the dress pull around me. I stepped out of it the urge of picking it up far at the back of my mind, as he held my undivided attention.

"We -we still need to talk Lachlan." My voice wavered, I was distracted by the beating of my heart. I was scared, he always gave me more pleasure than I could ever handle. The perfect yet tormenting balance between pain and pleasure. I was only left in my panties.

I have never had time to feel shy in anyway before with him, even the first time between us the way he worshipped my body he made all the insecurities and the voices in my head that I had disappear. I remember he had kissed every inch of me even the parts where I had a love hate relationship with. The way he worshipped me made me believe they were perfection.

Even as he looked at me now, it made me scared but also made flames envelop each and every part of my body. His eyes shamelessly raked my body as if he was seeing it for the first time. The hunger clear in his eyes.

My heart beat picked up as he walked over to me still examining my body with his dark eyes. I was a statue. I felt sparks ignite my body as he softly caressed his name, the pride, darkness and possessiveness in his eyes almost brought tears to my eyes. He loved his name on me but it only reminded me of what he had done and that there was no escaping him. It didn't take much for me to tell that he loved his name on my skin.

Even at times if I was close, I would find him lightly running his hand over it. As if calming down the monster inside of him reminding the beast that I belonged to them.

"I still find it hard to believe that you are all mine." He said chuckling. Lightly tracing his fingers over my breasts as I held in my breath, my hard nipples begging for his attention as he took his time.

"It only surprises me because why would God make you cross paths with a man like myself." He said before he kissed me. I melted into his domineering kiss as he kissed me grabbing my body as if he hasn't seen or touched me in a long -long time, delicacy and possessiveness in his touch spreading like wild fire all over my body. When his lips touched my neck I slightly trembled in pleasure, my core ached in need.

I yelped when he easily picked me up my legs wrapping around him, his tender yet aggressive mouth finding my already hard nipples, every time this man touched me it made suspect him of sorcery. Groans vibrated at the back of my throat as his sucked and teased my nipples while softly placing me on the soft surface of his bed. My heart pounded against my chest. His kisses were anything but light they were filled with hunger but yet he took his time. The tension between my legs grew as he laid his marks everywhere.

I didn't even realise that my panties were off until I felt his fingers in between my wet folds as his mouth sucked on my sensitive hard dark nipples. His two fingers made me shiver as he slowly glided them up and down my wet folds. Torture. He gently rubbed my clit making me moan eliciting fire from me. The teasing was driving me crazy, I felt like I was at the brink of insanity as he rubbed and teased my nub while as he laid kisses along my neck.

His fingers entered me making me hold my breath before I could get myself together, I fisted the sheets as his fingers pumped into me instantly making me cum in just a few seconds, an unexpected warmth washing over my body. I heard him chuckle something in his tongue making the wetness between my thighs drip down my ass, his thick fingers still inside me. I wasn't sure whether it was his deep rich voice or his accent that sent me toppling over.

"Look at me Mo Grá, I want to see your eyes as you come undone in my hands." He said making me open my eyes as I looked at him. His eyes watched me -the hunger intensifying as I succumbed to just his fingers coming yet again moaning out his name. I could see the fire that it lit in his eyes, the possessiveness only grew. So the fear inside of me and my need to feel him inside of me.

His eyes scared me because they were like written promises to me. Besides the hunger, darkness and possessiveness the way he looked at me took my breath away -in fear. There was promise in his eyes to never let me go. That I would forever be his. He looked at me like I was more than the centre of his world, it scared and ignited me at the same time. He was the type of man that truly meant it when he said forever.

He was still in his clothes, his sleeves pulled up, the top buttons of his shirt opened. His sole attention on me, he cupped my breast before his mouth took ownership of my nipple again making me throw my head back failing to keep my eyes open as I moaned out in ecstasy. He knew my body as if it was the back of his hand. The sensation of his lips and tongue on my nipples and his fingers pumping inside of me brought me to my knees. I came once again, I could never get used to this feeling or his touch.

It was only for a second- a second I felt him move from me making my body immediately yearn for him. For his touch. But I was thankful for the break. When I opened my eyes looking around for him he was kneeling in between my legs, his hands held my thighs tightly apart as he looked at my core like starved animal, I felt his hands pull my legs further apart as he brought me closer to him, my juices glistening under the light bare for him to see. I could hear my heart knocking against my chest. He no longer seemed to have his shirt on, my mind was too clouded to ask any questions.

My legs trembling as he flicked his tongue over my core, I let out a quivering breath as I tried to get my breathing under control. Moans spewed out on their own accord as he flicked, licked and sucked on my clit. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as my legs shook orgasms washing over me -whimpers being the only sound coming out of my mouth as I tried to desperately grasp onto reality.

"Oh- God!" My voice was raspy, you could already hear the exhaustion. The orgasms drained me. Another orgasm took over my entire senses as my body was washed over with pure pleasure.

"Do you think I will ever let you go." His voice was deep and husky as I watched him enter my view my chest moving up and down as I panted feeling his manhood rubbing against my core. A fire he had set inside of me spread through out my body -I wanted him inside of me -I needed him inside of me and the way he looked at me alone made me tingle.

The only thing that left my mouth were whimpers the feeling of his manhood rubbing against me making it hard to breathe before I knew it was his fingers as he slipped them back inside of me- pumping into me, the pleasure scrambling my mind. His lips connected to mine making me taste myself -all rebellion and rationality was left outside the bedroom, I kissed him back the passion inside of me pouring into the kiss.

"You will have to kill me first Mo Grá." He declared watching the pleasure he was bringing me displayed on my face. The declarations he made scared me but my mind was too hooded on the pleasure and lust.

"Do you understand Isla?" He asked not once did he stop. My stomach tightened as my hands moved to his back holding onto him as the orgasm washed over me.

"Ye-yes." my breathing stopped when I felt him replace his finger with his manhood. He was slowly inserting it inside of me and I couldn't breathe. My hands dug into back as I felt him go deeper, just when I thought it was all of him he kept on going. I felt tears cloud my eyes, I felt like he was splitting me apart.

"That's not what I asked." He said before he groaned into my ear making me quiver I felt my juices coat his manhood as my core tightened another set of pleasure filled waves washing over me. I think I would pass out from the lack of breathing, pain and pleasure.

"I-I under-understand.- I understand." I let out hardly let out. Trying to breathe. I tried to relax I should be used to him by now but it was hard to relax when I could feel that he was splitting me apart.

"You- are going to tear- to tear me apart!" I exclaimed when he started slowly moving inside of me as I tried to pause his movements. This only made him chuckle before imprisoning my hands above my head- leaving me helpless.

"I cannot destroy what was made for me." He simply said as he continued picking up his speed in less than a second I came again as my toes curls in euphoria my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

"Lachlan!" My body was still trembling as he removed himself before lifting my leg up and pushing it against my ear before plunging back into me. Now he was really trying to rip me apart.

"Please!" I begged trying to fight against his hands. At this point he was in my soul somehow and I could feel pleasure in all forms.

"You are already begging, we haven't even took the shower you requested yet Mo Grá." He said making me start to cry out in pleasure and pain because I knew he wouldn't let me breathe or take a break as he railed into me. My vision started to become cloudy as tingles took over my body.

"Oh -oh -God!-Lachlan!" my body trembled under him as I drowned in the pleasure he was inflicting upon me, I heard him groan -one of the sexiest things I have ever heard -as he slowed down before picking up his pace again.

I might have dreamed and fantasied of sex and the pleasure it would bring but I had never imagined or even got close to imagining this kind of pleasure. Every time this man touched me or was inside of me he made my body tremble in pleasure. I was already tired as I felt another orgasm over take my body.

"Get on your knees." he didn't even give me a minute to come back from the stars he had introduced me to as he watched me waiting for me to follow his instruction.

I slowly got on my knees arching my back just like how he had taught me knowing this was going to be the death of me. I could barely make out the bed I had not come down from the pleasure. I still had after shocks. I was already fishing for the pillow to scream into to as I grabbed onto the last moments of his not being inside of me. The little break I would get.

Before I knew it he was back inside of me plunging inside of me as I screamed in pleasure. I could feel him-all of him inside of me. I was still convinced he would kill me. I felt my stomach tighten as shocks traveled throughout my entire body, my body froze before trembling in pleasure, my toes curling and my stomach tightening. Storm after storm, he never gave me a break. And I wasn't really sure that I wanted him to stop.

I was going to die.

...

I blinked my eyes a few times. I have been awake for about ten minutes now. I was still processing the fact that I was awake. I thought I would die from the pleasure seeing as my entire body was sore especially in between my thighs. As much as he made me get lost in pleasure the length and thickness of his manhood left me rearranged. I could still feel the tiny electric shocks roaming my body- the after math.

I knew he was awake I felt his fingers brushing my over my skin- his tattoo as he lay in silence, the first thing I had realised was that he had took a shower again which didn't surprise me seeing as he is always up very early and I had been probably sleeping the entire day. My back was to him and I was in his arms. At this very moment I could feel every muscle in my body even the ones I didn't think much about and they were all painful. I was exhausted. But the gentleness of his fingers over his name soothed me in a way.

For a minute I kept quiet and let him sooth me, it was hard to ignore the tingles that were all over my body as I lay still -drained and beyond tired in his arms. I didn't even want to think about anything I wished to just fall back asleep but I was so hungry. The man had used up all of my energy and I needed to recharge.

"One day I will not wake up." I said groggily even speaking seemed to be a task my throat was sore from all the screaming. The only time he would stop was when I would pass out. Just the thought made a shiver run down my spine. He was insatiable.

"Why do you think so?" His voice was low, deep and husky. Even though I knew it's been longer than a while since he has been up- I secretly liked it when he overslept with me especially after a night of blissful torment. There was just something about waking up in his arms instead of an empty bed.

I have also had a change of heart maybe this stay wouldn't be so bad, at a point I thought the walls of the home of the Viking man would drive me crazy. The new scenary helped to some certain extent even though I wanted to keep the family as far away from me as possible. The idea of looking around excited me that's how desperate for anything new I was. I didn't even mind him being with me-but this break was a break I could use.

"Because you will eventually break me. There is nothing normal about it Lachlan." I said a bit annoyed at the pain I felt. I knew for a fact that I would not be able to walk for some time. The day after was always dreadful because of the pain even though I felt beyond satisfied. The man went beyond the concept of satisfying me.

"It's nothing you can not take."

"I literally tell you I can not take it- I don't think I will be able to walk anytime soon." I said not believing him, the only way he is satisfied is when I tremble and pass out in pleasure.

I let my eyes wonder around his room wanting to change the subject. I didn't want to speak about anything related to previous events because it got a very responsive reaction from my body at just the thought alone.

"This was your childhood bedroom?" it was more of a statement that came out a question even though I already knew the answer.

"Aye." sparks shots through my body making me take in a deep breath. His hands that were around me didn't help.

"But - it's so - empty-"

"-One would expect that your childhood room would be filled with memories, trophies and pictures. You know things that capture your childhood but there is nothing. I didn't expect it to be so empty seeing as you spent most of your time in here." I observed letting my mind run wild.

"I am quiet sure you wouldn't be so open if I was to show where I spent most of my time and what my interests were as a young lad." That made me keep quiet for a few minutes thinking about his response. At least he was honest.

"I am very interested in meeting baby Lachlan - I was actually looking forward to that." I admitted even though I just wanted to figure out when he turned into a full time psychopath. Although his sister had hinted that he had always been mentally challenged.

"What was your childhood like?" My eyes were focused on the closed door of the bathroom my mind trying to wonder what his childhood could have truly been like. It made me realise that some people lived in completely different worlds- terrifying worlds.

"It was filled with responsibilities but otherwise like any other childhood." There was nothing off about his tone and that brought me comfort.

"You don't exactly fall under normal Lachlan. Nothing about you is normal."

"What is a normal childhood to you love?"

"Anything that excludes blood - killing people. I mean there is a lot more than that but your childhood immediately doesn't qualify under normal for so many reasons." somehow that made him chuckle but I was very serious as I let my thoughts run.

"I prefer it when you are human-you are easier to speak to. " my voice was suddenly low but I knew he heard me. Conversations with him I always felt were intense. I didn't want to speak about the Fiance thing yet.

I ran my fingers lightly over his arms remembering that he had deep scars, he also had them on his back and front I remember the first time I had noticed them. At that moment I couldn't help the solemn feeling that took over my body. I wondered how he had got them and I knew it had to do with something horrible because some of them told the most horrid stories.

"Have you ever considered therapy?" I asked letting my mind take over. I'm sure there was a lot he has been through that he considers normal which wasn't and it might have contributed to his bloodlust.

"People who go to therapy are people who need therapy. I don't have any issues Mo gró. There is nothing wrong with who I am. You believe because we aren't alike I need help instead accepting our differences."

"I'm just trying to understand you." I sighed my mind still filled with questions.

"You will in due time."

"Mother wanted to have breakfast with you but you were still sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up." He said making me wonder what time it was. I appreciated the fact that he didn't wake me up I assumed he knew by now how much I hated being woken up.

"I'm actually very hungry but I don't want to be around your family anytime soon." I said just the thought of seeing them like this was unsettling to me.

"Why?"

"Because they will definitely notice the way I will strangely walk thanks to you and they will know." I could feel my face heat up just at the thought alone. He chuckled sending vibrations through my body.

"You worry about unnecessary things." I could hear the amusement in his voice which I couldn't believe because I was very serious. Just the thought alone still made me feel very embarrassed. My mind came up with this picture of all of them just staring at me with the look of knowing what exactly went on at night.

I tried to turn my body around trying to look at him so he could see how serious I was being. I don't think I wanted to see any of them anytime soon because I don't think I would be able to look at them without feeling embarrassed- well some sort of guilt when it came to his mother. Knowing what I let her son do to me under her roof.

I stopped -for the first time feeling a painful throb from my thigh. I couldn't help but freeze in pain.

"What's wrong?" I'm sure he heard my low pathetic grunt that I couldn't control. My thigh was throbbing in pain. I had stopped all movements because I was afraid of hurting myself.

"I am not sure but my thigh is throbbing in pain."

I watched as he removed the thin sheet on top of us revealing my nakedness, even though he has seen me naked more than a hundred times I couldn't help but still feel shy. I watched him inspect my thigh as I slowly sat up. The area that was painful was greenish-purple which was very visible on my brown skin.

I looked at the him seeing the worry in his eyes as he inspected my thigh, it was still a weird thing to see such an emotion in his eyes.

"I don't even remember what happened -."I started trying to remember if I had felt any pain on my thigh at any certain point last night -there was no point though because even if I did I would not have been able to notice I was too high on pleasure.

"-You did a lot of things to me- last night early in the morning. - "

"-Maybe it was the wall, bathroom vanity top, shower or - It's definitely your fault." I said feeling my butterflies raise from my stomach as previous events flooded my mind. I cleared my throat looking at my thigh again.

"I'm going to call a Doctor." there was no longer any amusement in his voice as he examined my thigh seriousness in his eyes. Making me pause and look at him.

"No-Lachlan it's not that bad that I would need the doctor I just need some ointment and I will be fine." I said trying to ease the worry in his eyes. I immeadiately missed the amusement that had been on his face not so long ago even though it annoyed me.

"Aww!" my mouth let out before I could stop myself when he lightly poked me, examining my thigh.

"Did you just poke me?" I asked looking at him the gears seemed to be turning in his head. He definitely wasn't taking this lightly.

"We are going home." he said getting up making his way to the bathroom not even waiting for my reaction. His mind was made up. The man's body was a work of the Gods - he was only in his boxers and just looking at him still made my face heat up. - A beautiful sick distraction.

I couldn't even understand how we got to going 'home'. Was he really serious. He was acting like he just found out I have three days left to live. I'm sure I would be well in not time I just needed some ointment but he wasn't listening to me.

"Lachlan - we don't need to-" just when I had decided it might be better to be around a different setting now he wants to go back- well not people but to see another set of walls. Why do things never work in my favor. I tried to move and had to clutch my teeth together.

"-Go- didn't -you say you would show me around." I said only hearing the sound of running water. He came back not saying anything just easily lifting me off the bed-he was starting to make me believe that I weighed nothing. We made our way into the bathroom, he had ran a bath for me. He then placed me inside. He was back to being silent, I knew he would not repeat himself.

The water was perfect with just the amount of bubbles I liked -it might be crazy but I only liked a certain amount and I wasn't surprised that he knew what I liked he was very observant-I was grateful though. The feeling of the slightly hot but warm water against my skin made me sigh and relax. It really felt good. I could feel my muscles relax.

"I will let them know you will visit some other day - Don't put any pressure on your thigh." he said crouching down to my height looking at me as I nodded my head in response. He then placed a kiss on my forehead before leaving.

Amongst other things I realised the light cramps that came out of nowhere bringing me out of my thoughts. I could feel my heart beat pick up just at the thought of the pain I was about to go through with everything else that would come with it. It's been a while since I have had my periods as much as I rejoiced in those months I didn't rejoice too much because I knew I would pay for it. I felt tears prick my eyes at thought of the last time I had really bad ones -my sister was there and she didn't leave my side.

I didn't realise just how much I missed her. My mood immediately turned gloomy. Would she come back and find me, she had to know that it was that time once again. I needed her.  I was really about to have a terrible few weeks. I wonder how he would take everything, would he get tired of going to the hospital hopefully he would see how sick I was and just let me go- it was another way to look at things.

I let myself slip further into the bathtub as I just cleared my thoughts and decided not to think about anything else. Even though we were leaving and I had been looking forward to different walls that means I didn't have to make up excuses to avoid his family. In a way I felt like his decision was helping me avoid a lot of drama but I was also bored of his walls. Maybe it was time I joined Annie's book club.

I pushed the thought away of missing Anele- she was also there at times but I knew I had to protect her, I had to keep her away from everything.

...

Tell me what y'all think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 8.5K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
312K 2.5K 6
Warning ⚠️ ‼️‼️‼️this is not a happy ending book, the male lead in this book is evil to the end. Explicit mature themes, kidnapping, manipulation, bo...
2M 52.3K 44
WARNING __________ This story is a dark romance. It will contain dark subjects, some of which may be triggering to certain readers. Subjects that ma...
179K 3.4K 43
𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...