Mafia's Captive |(His Captive...

By SabhyataSahu

Gaia Azzaro I was the mafia princess of the Camorra but only in the eyes of the world. There was never anythi... More

Blurb
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note
Chapter 34

Chapter 22

365 19 3
By SabhyataSahu

Wide-eyed, I stare at the raised scars on his chest and torso. Living with Valerius, who is forever dressed from head to toe, whether like an off-duty supermodel or a ruthless business executive. I'm not used to seeing naked upper bodies at all. The only man I was intimate with was Nero, who didn't bear any scars and his tattoo on the back is a Camorra tattoo all made men have. So it completely took me aback seeing these many tattoos, especially with how big Kazimir is. They are larger and hands down one of the impeccable tattoo works. My eyes do a quick scan, not getting to decide which one to ogle at until I found the tattoo of navigation. A small arrow swirled around it and pointed to his right bicep. Before I could follow the arrow, I noticed the jagged scar that marred his navigation sign tattoo, right over his heart, with an anchor in the middle. The scar obviously came after the tattoo. I come closer to take a better look and point a shaky finger at it, feeling a rise in skin and hardness compared to his skin.

"2 years ago." He answered simply, running his palm over my hand in a soothing manner, just like I had done earlier.

"Who?" I ask venomously, getting my teeth to suppress my rage as if I had it in me to go out and slaughter who had dared hurt him.

"The other bratva, several casualties. I thought I was going to die without meeting you." He spoke softly.

"You would have been relieved." He chuckled. I felt the buzz of his laughter as my palm remained over his chest.

I curl my fingers and punch in his scar, wincing as the pain tingles in my fist.

"Don't say that." I halt when I looked at the tattoo on his left arm the arrow was pointing towards. Carefully, I brush my fingers over it, afraid my trace would smudge the art. Squinting my eyes to readjust my focus, not believing what my eyes were witnessing.

A compass... A pirate's compass covered his bicep, morphing into a rose as it met his elbow. A little girl's face was tattooed along with the compass. At one glance it looked it the girl was drawn above the compass. But at a second glance, it looked the other way around. What took my breath was those sorrowful eyes of the young girl looking straight looking.... looking right at me.

"T-that's...." I couldn't complete my words, as raw emotions clogged up my throat. That little girl was me, the sorrowful expression in my eyes. I had looked straight into it every time I would stand in front of the mirror. Checking on my physical flaws. Trying to find out what's wrong with me. Exactly which cosmetic surgery would do me right made me look like a woman.

He wiped my tears I hadn't known I had shed and kissed me sweetly. I ran my hands on his back, feeling the risen ink on his skin and what felt like a deep gash. My mind was occupied with hundreds of thoughts about wanting to keep kissing him, feeling him inside of me, tracing his tattoos with the tip of my finger, and kissing each one of them.

Kazimir decided for the both of us by pulling my top over my head and throwing it in the corner of the room. I followed where the fabric lay, then to Kazimir's face. The question his ruggedly handsome face held to seek my permission.

'Where the fuck was this gentleman when you held me over your shoulder and took me?' I grit my teeth as the question didn't reach its voice.

I kiss him roughly, rummaging to make him lose his track pants, as he slowly reached to unbutton my pants. Without breaking the kiss, I grab his hand, helping him by sliding the zipper down hastily.

"If you look at me like a p-puppy once again, I'll help m-myself to orgasm." I say, my voice having turned hoarse with lust.

Kazimir smirked, as I had said just what he had wanted to hear at the moment. He pushed me down onto the mattress, my body slightly bouncing back from the impact as he eyed my breasts with lust. His hungry gaze made me feel so fucking sexy. I crook my fingers to invite him.

He slid his pants down along with his underwear, leaving him completely naked and making him more intimidating and huge. His thighs were like tree trunks with his thick veins. And what he was packing between his legs promised to satisfy all the needs I was trying to suppress. I wanted him slow and fast at the same time. So I decided to let him have the lead, for this time at least.

He peppered kisses down my body, gently going towards the other parts of my body. I withered under his huge frame, feeling so small and fragile for the first time. The tip of his hair brushed over my eyes as he kissed my lips so gently. Maintaining the perfect rhythm, like he was playing an instrument as he thrusted in and out of me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as we both came. The animalistic voice rang in the room. We were really made for each other.

******

"That's why you never showed me the footage of your fight." I say against his skin. After peppering a thousand kisses over the tattoos on his chest, I pushed him to lie on his back. My demands completely wore Kazimir out.... I was horny like that and needed a lot of catching up to do a lot more to explore.

"You are a smartass." He said, turning his face sideways in the pillow so his voice didn't muffle. He looked so beautiful at the moment I momentarily forgot what to say to him in response.

"I was offended you thought that I couldn't hold the sight of blood." I join him on the pillow, with my grabby hands still gluing to his back.

"You, Gaia Azzaro, are a mafia princess. I expected that from you." He spoke in his rough morning voice, reaching closer to leave a peck on my nose sweetly.

"Now we are talking about expectations." I chuckle, running my nose over his.

"I do expect things from you." He murmured, his lips trying to capture mine, but I pull my face back an inch from him.

"look at him, showing his true colours. Now that you have me in your clutches, pray tell how you're planning to snip my wings." I say flirtishly on the surface, but deep down I had wanted him to give me an honest answer, instead of playfully brushing off my question.

"I am not planning on snipping your wings, myshka." He spoke sternly, looking straight into my eyes as I tried to avoid eye contact.

"Fine then, planning on limiting my sky." I meet his gaze, pushing on his shoulder so he lay on his back again. My body rolled over with him as he captured my waist, making me come on top of him.

He sighed, resigned; he wasn't that tired after our fifth round. I cross my arms over his chest and peer at him. My accusatory eyes doing all the work.

"I wanted you to submit to me." He accepts.

'That much was clear when you locked me in a sex dungeon' my mind says. I wanted to hear him say it and confirm my suspicion.

"I thought our lives would have been much easier if you did what I asked. and... I never would have made you do something you didn't want. I wanted you to be-"

"Easy." I complete it for him, resting my head on his chest. I close my eyes, mentally trying to block the response he was going to give me, afraid I won't like what he thinks.

"I wanted our lives to be easy." He craned his neck and spoke closer to my ear. Running his fingers through my hair.

"A submissive woman never would have demanded a prenup. A possible truce between the families. Easy."

"I never saw it like that." He admitted, his fingers on my scalp pausing momentarily before he continues to soothe me.

I peer at him as I speak, wrapping my fingers around his wrist. "I know." His surprised gaze found me again. If I had seen the tattoo on his hand before, I would have never given him a chance and taken him for a psychopath.

"I don't want to clip your wings anymore. I want you to do what you want... always. Even if I don't like it, I would still love you like I did when I was 14. Purely. innocently and without any ulterior motive." His love confession ignited a fire inside me, once again making me see him in a different light. Clearing the lustful haze, my mind was wandering in for the past hours. It's not about sex, it's not about us finding a partner who has our desired body type. I complete him where he lacks. And he sees my sorrow, the others fail to. We're two corrupted yin and yang somehow making sense in this cruel criminal world.

Namaste. It will be really helpful to me if you share the story link on your Conversation Board or social media. And thank you for reading. Please don't forget to VOTE ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐for the chapter and leave your COMMENTS below.

I would love it if you checked out my other stories, 'Aurora's Aura' 'Billion Dollar Wedding' 'Violet Hues' 'Becoming Romeo' & ''Mafia & Miss Honey'. The story link is on my profile

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 1.4K 45
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
741K 42.8K 54
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
260K 8.5K 56
"We are here with you." She said and hugged me with gentleness. My shoulder sagged in relief as I hugged her back. She broke the hug and caressed my...
258K 4.6K 70
ONGOING {Book one in the 'Dark' Mafia Series.} "Kill me," She rasped, her voice hoarse. It was confusing, she wanted this, she wanted me didn't she...