Other Love

Von fritzis_better

Technoxreader This is not the really the actual people this is just there characters so there is going to be... Mehr

idk what's it called
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
A/M
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
A/N
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
yay
chapter 13
we miss you already
chapter 14
not a chapter
again not a chapter
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
not part of the book
chapter 18
chapter 19
IM BACK

I want to get this straight with you

11 0 0
Von fritzis_better

~I have been away for a long time but I love you all so if you want me to keep going I will, I would like to say thank you too all who have read this story, Please let me know in the comments if you want me to continue the story or stop I've been kind of out of it since the passing of techno. If you all want me to I will try to continue this as much as I can. But I may not do it in a couple days since I will be celebrating my birthday, also I like you to check out my other book I think you guys would really like it it's not dreamsmp based~

*-I love you all stay safe stay healthy drink water eat normal food Don't starve ourselves don't just drink monsters that is not water try at least having a cup a day again I love you all.-*

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

186K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
262K 9.1K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
455K 13.7K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...