meliorism

By Chrysanthemum-_-

[Various!Dr. STONE X Fem!Reader] As if being alive in this shitty economy wasn't bad enough, now you had to d... More

• meeting
• a day in the life of two dumbasses
• becoming a stone is not good for the economy
• tic tac toe is only fun if you're winning

• profile

707 22 21
By Chrysanthemum-_-

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Name: [Last Name][Name]

Alias: Mountain Gorilla (Senku)

Dearest [Name] (Gen)

Bestie (Taiju)

Warrior (Kohaku, Chrome, Kinro and Ginro)

Goddess of the Battlefield (The 100 Tales)

PERSONAL DESCRIPTION

Race: Human

Birthday: [Your Birthdate]

Age: 15 (Before Petrification)

16+ (Post-Petrification)

3700+ (Chronologically)

Gender: Female

Height: [Your Height]

Weight: [Your Weight]

Hair Color: [Your Hair Color]

Eye Color: [Your Eye Color]

Blood Type: [Your Blood Type]

STATUS

Status: Alive

Nationality: Half-Japanese, Half-[Your Nationality]

Family: Unnamed Father (†)

Unnamed Mother (†)

[Last Name] Yuto (Older Brother)

Nakano Ryo (Maternal Uncle)

Occupation: Student (Former)

Battle Commander of the Kingdom of Science (Former)

Power Team

Affiliation: The Kingdom Of Science

FANBOOK DATA

Birthplace: Tokyo

Favorite Food: [Your Favorite Food]

Favorite Type: Someone stronger than her

Treasure: A gift taser from Senku.

Motif Color: [Your Favorite Color]

—————

"Did you just call me fuck, you bitch?!"

-[Last Name][Name]-

[Last Name][Name] is friends with Ishigami Senku, Oki Taiju and Ogawa Yuzuriha. She is known for her aggressive and abrasive nature, ready to fight anyone based upon her mood. She was de-petrified by Senku after his own de-petrification. In the Stone World, [Name] simply accompanies Senku as she claims she has nothing better to do.

In the Ishigami Village, she is regarded as a legend alongside Senku. Before the battle against Tsukasa Empire, she becomes the Battle Commander of the Kingdom of Science in order to defeat Tsukasa and his army.

APPEARANCE

[Name] is a rather cute-looking girl with [Hair Color] hair and [Eye Color] eyes. She has [Skin Color] toned skin. It is noted on several occasions by various characters that [Name] has quite an adorable appearance and is quite pleasant to look at.

[Name]'s stone markings start from a single point at the base of the crook of her neck and travel up to the beginning of her jaw. They appear in the form of cracks that resemble several interconnected lightning bolts.

Before the petrification, [Name] was usually seen wearing the school uniform or her training uniform, secured with her blackbelt at most times. In the Stone World, she is seen wearing animal skin clothing that she secures around with the makeshift blackbelt that Senku made for her.

PERSONALITY

[Name] is described as naive to a fault. Although she doesn't like violence, she clearly uses violence to solve her problems. She doesn't hesitate to use her strength to beat up anyone who dares cross her. She doesn't wait to properly think for the consequences of her actions and tries to jump straight into the fighting part. Although her impatience is greatly controlled by Senku or Gen.

She has a sharp tongue and isn't afraid to speak her mind or insult people even if it's to strangers. She takes in things that her uncle or Senku say as a form of advice, oftentimes in an inappropriate context. She acts very 'unladylike' in terms of the ways she speaks.

[Name] enjoys lazing around and want nothing more than to sleep all day. While she is quite lazy, she can be serious when she needs to be. She is also seen as very playful when she is in a good mood, which is often if Senku or Yuzuriha are there to keep her in check.

However, she is still a young girl who likes others to pamper her and on some occasions has shown to have a girly side. She loves eating and seems to have an insatiable appetite. She is also shown to enjoy the company of Suika, finding herself acting like a big sister to the younger girl.

[Name] does not show much interest in romance, as she feels like she will never find herself someone stronger than herself. However, she does try to learn about romantic cues by consulting Yuzuriha.

ABILITIES AND SKILLS

Enhanced Fighting Skills: [Name] is known for being a fighting prodigy. She was well known in the old world for her martial arts skills and would often face off against many strong opponents, only to come forth as the victor. This ability of hers comes in handy in the Stone World since she stands tall as the Battle Commander of the Kingdom of Science. [Name] has excessive knowledge on several forms of martial arts and it is especially seen in her unique fighting style as many are left puzzled by her confusing style. Her fighting style is a mix of several styles like Taekwondo, Muay Thai, Karate, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Aikido, etc., which causes many of her opponents to be overwhelmed with the rapidly changing fighting styles.

Enhanced Stamina: Despite not being comparable to her friend, Taiju in terms of stamina, [Name] does have quite a lot of stamina when engaged in a fight. Her stamina is one of her strong points and it allows her to fight multiple opponents at one time.

Enhanced Speed: [Name]'s strongest point is her speed and agility. Most of her opponents are often taken aback after seeing her movements and she uses her speed to her advantage to immobilize her opponents.

Disarticulation: This is one of [Name]'s special skills that she takes pride in the most. She is exceptionally good at disarticulating her opponents limbs. Pairing it with her speed allows her to completely render her opponents immobile in just mere seconds.

Skilled Swordsmanship: Courtesy of her uncle's teachings, [Name] is also an excellent swordswoman. She specialises in wielding the Japanese Katana, however she is also shown to be exceptionally good at wielding spears and battle-axes.

Intuition: Although not very smart, [Name] is very sharp when it comes to intuition. She can judge if she's being watched and can easily pinpoint the location of the enemy during battle. She is also very quick in making judgements and decisions during battle, although this may stem from her unwillingness to think through her actions.

Historical Knowledge: One of her abilities is her great historical knowledge. She is shown to be exceptionally good at remembering certain events, hence why she is suspected to have very good memory.

Bilingual/Trilingual: [Name] is shown to be able to speak more than one language. Although she grew up speaking Japanese, she is also fluent in [Your Language] as well.

WEAKNESSES

Low Intelligence: [Name] is not very smart in terms of basic knowledge. She is naive and tends to trust people easily, which leads her to get in trouble quite often. She also isn't very sharp when it comes to social cues, which results in her misspeaking at crucial moments or cracking jokes in a bad situation.

Hotheadedness: Noted by many characters, [Name] is extremely hot-headed and aggressive. She is the type to 'Act first, think later' and it results in her getting in quite some dangerous situations.

Attachment Issues: [Name] is extremely dependent on other people for her mental health. Most of her life, she has depended upon her Uncle and her pet turtle, as well as Senku and Taiju. [Name] has a habit of getting quickly attached to someone emotionally and it takes a toll on her mental health when she has to go against the said person for any reason.

STATS

Power: 5/5

Speed: 5/5

Technique: 5/5

Intelligence: 2/5

Reach: 3/5

TRIVIA

• [Name] is of mixed nationality, with her being half-Japanese and half-[Your Nationality].

• [Name] is shown to share her love for video games with Senku. Both of them refer to games on several occasions, and [Name] even tries to pretend as if she is in Dragon Quest. Although, she is not very good at playing them.

• She shares a very strained relationship with her brother, Yuto. That seems to be the reason why she tries to seek a brotherly figure in Taiju.

• According to Senku, [Name] is the sole reason that he's ever broke a bone in his entire life. He still hasn't fully forgiven her for that.

• She hates it when someone cheats when playing a game with her, yet she is fully on board with cheating herself to win.

• Before the petrification, she had a fanclub dedicated to her in school. Most members of the club were also members of the Martial Arts Club and the Science Club, as the sole reason for them to join those clubs was to get closer to [Name].

• [Name] still owes Senku 1000 ¥ from their school days.

• [Name] is noted to have a slight [Your Nationality] accent while speaking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.7K 20
bl . Taekook 🔞🔥 បម្រាម:ក្មេងក្រោម18ឆ្នាំ🙏 សូមអភ័យទោសរាល់ពាក្យពេចន៍មិនសមរម្យ🙏🔥
61.6K 1.7K 176
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
13.5K 315 16
An alternate Jason Uchiha timeline
152K 4.8K 32
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...