๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐˜ | ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐•...

By woobackbabyyyyy1

"๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž๐' ๐…๐ˆ๐— ๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€' ๐๐„ ๐๐„๐“๐“๐€' ๐…๐€' ๐˜๐Ž๐”?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ (๐€๐‹๐“๐„๐‘๐๐€๐“๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„)
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘ (๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„)
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—

23.3K 900 1K
By woobackbabyyyyy1

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟕:𝟐𝟒𝐀𝐌

"If you wan break up, say dat shit, Dakota. Ian finna force nobody ta' luh me. Ian trippin', you see what I'm sayin'? Ima figure it out." Von expressed with a frown upon his face.

Dakota paused her motion of applying setting powder under her eyes, giving him a brief head to toe overview.

His fresh retwisted dreads slightly covered his face, complimenting his smooth brown skin that glowed from the reflection of the sunlight.

His moisturized plump lips formed a barely visible frown, accompanied by his furrowed eyebrows and squinted eyes.

On his body, he had nothing but a pair of Calvin Klein boxers on his lower half, not feeling the least bit of cold because of the central heat radiating throughout their house.

Peeling her eyes away from his body, she tapped her phone screen once to wake the phone, displaying the time.

"It's seven in the morning... it's seven in the morning!" She quoted a Tik Tok, which was nearly half of her vocabulary at this point.

She continued setting her face with the powder, ignoring the fact that he was piercing a hole through her face with his eyes.

Lately, she noticed he was experiencing mood swings that literally came out of nowhere. They started intensifying three and a half weeks ago, when she started to go to work as constant as she was going before.

He always gave her hell in the morning, but he was fine by noon, which is when he would come to her job and bring her lunch, even if she didn't need it.

So far, her therapy practice was going better than she expected it to go. She somehow picked out the best employees that made her look forward to going to work. Not to mention her assistant that literally made everything much easier for her.

"You do da' same shit erry' mornin', Dakota. Wake up and leave ma' ass hea' ta' starve and die. Das' watchu want fa' me?" He continued, beginning to approach her vanity, where she was seated.

She began spraying her makeup with setting spray to make sure it would last her until it was time for her to take it off. "All of this because I'm going to work?"

"Hell yea. It's like you sittin' in ma' face and callin' me ah bitch or broke. You know I'a give you how eva' much you ask fa'. On foenem grave I will." His tone gradually softened as he grabbed both of her hands, helping her out of her cushioned seat.

In a swift movement, he softly gripped her lower arms, wrapping them around his own body. "Stop bein' weird, ma. What I gatta do fa' you ta' stay? Eatcho pussy?"

"I already cut my days down for you, bae. I can't stay today. How about I leave early? Is that good?" She responded while looking up at him with her most convincing smile.

Finally relaxing his face until he showcased a mini smile, he leaned down, allowing their lips to touch briefly. "You gon' leave at twelve? Ian gon' bring you lunch doe, I'a take you out."

"We can do that. You still wanna break up?" She jokingly asked, discreetly letting her hand travel near his butt.

Before she could touch it, like she always tried to, his hand reached back and gripped her hand.

"Stop doin' dat shit or we gon' break up fa' real." He mugged while pushing her away from him.

"Ion know why you don't want me to touch it if it's fat. I won't tell nobody. I promise." She laughed as she closed and rearranged all of her makeup products.

He shook his head in disbelief, turning around to exit the room. "Ion een care dat you leavin' nomo. Gone."

"You don't care? Okay then don't. I'm not coming back tonight either." She raised her voice so he could hear her clearly.

Once he turned around quickly, she smiled, loving how predictable he was.

Coming in front of her, he extended his right hand and wrapped it around her throat. "Why you playin' so early? It's seven inna morning." He mocked with a small smile.

"Look at my nipples bro. It's 'cause you all grabbing on me like this." She frowned while removing his hand off of her neck.

He eyed her now hard nipples, following behind her when she exited the room. "Yo titties den grew, ma. It hurt?"

She shook her head, turning to the side so she could take a picture in the mirror that was in their hallway.

"Remember when I told you that they get bigger when I'm on my period?" She started, waiting for him to nod before she continued. "Yeah they never went back to normal."

He stood in front of her, pulling the material to her dress so he could look at them better. "You want me ta' kiss 'em fa' you?"

"Nooo, thank you baby. I need to put a bra on, right?" She asked and looked down at her chest, using her hands to prop them up.

Before she could walk away, he pulled her back by her braids, making her ass rest on his pelvic area. "You lookin' too good, ma. Ion een wantchu goin' outside."

"It's okay, they know your name is all over me."

Instead of answering, he placed his lips on hers for the second time in the past five minutes. Since her head was thrown back on his shoulder, he tapped her cheek twice and she opened her mouth slightly, already knowing what he meant.

He let his warm spit drip onto her tongue and without second thought she swallowed his saliva, reaching her hands back so she could press their lips together again.

He grunted into her mouth once she pressed her ass against him harder, pushing her away from his body. "Hell naw, go away fa' you start sumn you can't finish."

She turned to face him, playfully biting her bottom lip. "You're so handsome. One more kiss."

He felt his ears grow hot at the name she called him, pressing his lips against hers before she could see him blush.

"Na' get out ma' face, ma. 'Fore you don't make it ta' work at all."

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 5 minutes ago
—————————— ———————————

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟗𝐏𝐌

"So yeah, everything is looking good as far as publicity wise and overall rating wise. If you go on our website, we already have over three thousand reviews and it's only been a month, that's pretty good." Ayuri smiled, showing Dakota pictures from the weekly portfolio she created.

Dakota twisted her ring around her finger, still not feeling content with her establishment.

It had been only three weeks since the office had been opened, but that didn't mean she was working on it for that short amount of time.

She spent exactly two months making sure everything was to her liking, from the decor of the whole office to the people that she decided to hire.

Something she was very proud of herself for was making connections. Connections that would benefit her in the long run. Those same connections she created landed her the amazing co-workers she had on her team, along with most of her clientele.

Everything was going good, but not good enough. She knew it wouldn't be easy to run a whole therapist practice on her own, but she was hoping it got easier.

"It's not about the quantity forreal, it's about the quality of the services we provide. I don't really care for us having new bookings each day. We need to make sure we have loyal clients first. I think that's more important. You see what I'm saying?" She explained, lightly face palming herself when she noticed herself using Von's phrase.

Nodding her head quickly, Ayuri began scribbling on her iPad. "You're so right. We shouldn't overwhelm ourselves with having so many clients because it's going to get harder to keep track of everything."

"Yeah, that's what I'm saying. But how can we say 'no' to these people that are willing to pay us good money in exchange for therapy. We can't do that." She groaned, glancing at the time.

Ayuri continued scribbling on her iPad, looking up after a few minutes. "You can, Dakota. How about you just assign a certain amount of people to each therapist, that way the work is divided equally."

"That doesn't change the fact that too many people are going to be in on our agenda. Oh God, I need a break. I'll figure this out later." Dakota sighed, raising up from her seat.

"In the mean time, I'll show you the designs the marketing team sent over." Ayuri expressed with a smile, following behind Dakota who left out of the room.

Passing her the iPad, Dakota scrolled through the promotion and marketing ideas, making sure to heart the ones she liked.

"I added what I liked to the favorites album. And when you get a chance, email my accountant and tell her that I need her to send over a copy of our expenses for the month. I feel like I was buying unnecessary things for the office." She laughed, gesturing to the large gum ball machine.

Both of the women entered the lobby at the same time, Dakota being the one to gasp when she saw Devyn sitting at the front desk.

"Girllll, I told you that you couldn't come here no more. You need to be at home, resting, making sure my nephew is fine." Dakota smiled, immediately going over to touch Devyn's slightly pudgy belly.

She sighed dramatically, placing her head down on the desk. "Don't remind me, Koko. I be tired of being home all the time. Your brother be treating me like I'm a little girl."

"As he should. If Dayvon don't treat me like that when I'm pregnant, I'm killing his baby and getting a new baby daddy." She partially lied, earning laughter from the other two females in the room.

"Speaking of him, what's the V-day plansss? I already know he's going all out." Ayuri raised her eyebrows in a playful manner and Dakota rolled her eyes.

"He didn't even ask me to be his valentine. Valentine's Day is three days away. That mean he don't love me forreal." Dakota responded while rolling her eyes.

At that moment, Jason, a twenty five year old white man who was one of the six other therapists in the office emerged from his office with a bright smile on his face.

Once he caught glance of the three females in the lobby he stood back, wiping imaginary sweat off of his forehead. "Woahhh! Melanated queens in the houseee! Happy Black History Month once again!"

"Jason, you literally say that everyday." Ayuri slightly frowned, shaking her head in the process.

"And Dakota! The dress looks amazing on you. You are on fleek, it's lit!" He smiled, earning laughter from both Dakota and Devyn.

"Them 2016 ass words, Jason! Now it's 'you ate'." Devyn explained to him.

He plastered a look of confusion on his face, raising one of his eyebrows. "I ate a salad for lunch today..."

"Nevermi—" Devyn started, being cut off when the door opened. 

Dakota turned her head, seeing Von walking into the lobby wearing a black longsleeve Chrome Hearts t-shirt with dark washed Amiri jeans, along with his signature black timberland boots.

On his head, he wore a black Chrome Hearts cap over his twisted dreads. In his right hand he held a large bouquet of red flowers.

Dakota felt herself blush uncontrollably, as if she was a middle schooler, crushing on a boy. It still amazed her how he could have her so shy and nervous just with a smile.

He walked over to Dakota, handing her the flowers and kissing her lips one time, out of respect for her being at work. "Wassup fat?"

"Hiiii." Dakota replied, dragging out the word with a smile.

"Wassup yall?" He greeted politely, nodding his head at Devyn and Ayuri.

Jason smiled wide, extending his right arm out for a dap, which he learned from Von. "Hey, big guy! How's it going?"

"J-dawggg! Watchu on, white boy? You good?" Von dapped him up and he nearly fell back from his strength. He still had yet to grasp the concept of giving a firm handshake.

"I'm chilling, doggg!" He smirked, earning a blank stare from Von.

"I den told you 'bout that shit, folks. Stop wit' dat corny shit." He sucked his teeth, fixing the one large chain that decorated his neck, that one being the piece Dakota got him for his birthday.

He always wore that one.

Devyn tapped her acrylic nails, letting out a dramatic but phony sigh. "Ughhh Valentine's Day is coming up. That's my favorite day of the year, don't you like that day too, Ayuri?"

"Me personally, I love it. You love it, Dakota?" Ayuri played along, both of them stealing glances at Von to make sure he was getting the message.

He purposely acted oblivious to their hints, fixing Dakota's dress top so her cleavage was covered. "I-"

"Hey, did you guys know that since Valentine's Day is during Black History month, there's actually a designated day for 'black love' which is on February thirteenth. Search it up!" Jason stated and everyone in the room looked at him with a flat expression.

Dayvon shook his head once again, grabbing Dakota's hand and began walking towards her office. "This nigga been spittin' out facts erryday like a history teacher."

The two entered her office and he closed the door behind them while she went to go put her flowers in a vase, along with the plenty other flowers she was gifted by him.

"You good? It look like sumn botherin' you." He came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and kissing her cheek.

Deciding to pick only one of her two problems to tell him about, she turned around, facing his body. "It's this. I'm trying to figure out how I can manage my clients without having too many but having enough so I can keep it running in here."

"Watchu mean too many? Lemme see." He responded and she grabbed his hand, pulling him over to her desk.

He sat down first and she sat down on his lap, clicking a few times before a list popped up on her screen.

"Don't tell anyone I'm showing you this, I could get in so much trouble. But you see all of these people?" She questioned, causing him to look at her computer screen while she scrolled down plenty of names.

"Mhm, dem all the people dats tryna book, ain't it?" He asked, earning a nod from her.

"Yeah, but there's only six therapist. I don't wanna make the work load so large for them because I want them to give top tier services." She explained and he nodded in agreement.

"They 'posed ta' book onna website a'sum?"

Exiting the tab that she was in, she grabbed her work iPad, going through the list of appointments that were set for the day. "Yes. Or some people call. But most people do it online."

"Aight, 'den make it so each therapist ca' have a certain amount of people fa' the month. And put the otha' muhfuckas on a waitin' list. Wen somebody done wit' all they sessions, anotha person get took off that list. Watchu think?" He suggested, staring at her when she turned to face him.

"I don't wanna lose clients or money because of the waiting list though." She retorted, rubbing her temples to soothe her headache.

"Lemme see yo iPad."

She handed it to him, watching him type plenty of things on it until he eventually pulled up a chart.

"See dis, it show the months people book the most. Issa peak in January, February, June, October, and December." He explained, using his finger to show the chart.

She hummed a positive response, allowing him to continue. "Aight so say you got allem people bookin' in February and you put 'em all onna waitin' list, woo woo. When March, April, and May come around, ain't gon' be dat much people bookin', but you got alla muhfuckas on yo waitin' list ta' fill in fa' yo slow months. Keepin' shit in rotation."

She smiled at him, feeling him put all the missing puzzle pieces together in her head.

"Awww, you're so smart! Thank you, oh my god." She hugged him, repeatedly kissing his lips as a 'thank you' gesture.

He smiled at her as she kissed all over his face, emphasizing the 'mwah' sound each time.

"Yeen gatta say thank you. I gotchu. I'm 'posed ta' help you getcho shit straight."

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟐:𝟒𝟔𝐏𝐌

"You straight now? Errything coo, ma?" He questioned from behind her with a yawn, after two whole hours of him helping Dakota get everything in order.

Nodding her head, she saved the file that she was typing on, sighing in relief afterwards.

He made everything so easy for her in the span of two hours, giving her ideas that she knew she wouldn't have thought of. Now she was sure everything was perfect.

"Thank you, you don't even know how relieved I am right now." She sighed in content again, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He hugged around her waist in response, leaning his head on top of hers. "Memba' what I told you, Koko. You betta' be eyein' yo money like a hawk. They gon' try ta' play witchu jus' cuh' you a female, you see what I'm sayin'?"

"Don't let 'em 'een be short a penny. Let 'em know yo' nigga don't play. I'a beat all 'dey asses. On granny." He continued and she smiled, licking the side of his face.

Straight-facing her, he wiped his face, letting go of her waist. "Von, don't act like you don't love me."

"Stop lickin' ma' face den. Lick my dick a'sum." He mumbled the last part making her roll her eyes.

"Oh yeah. I have a serious question. I been thinking about it a lot." She replied, turning her desktop computer off and turning to face him.

He playfully pinched her nose and she swatted his hands away with a smile. "Ask it, fat."

"So you know like when we fuck and stuff, like in missionary, and I touch you all over your back and scratch you and stuff?" She started, causing him to eye her cautiously but still nodding.

"So what if one day I'm feeling it so much that I accidentally grab your butt. What would you do?" She attempted to keep a straight face, not being able to when he squinted his eyes at her.

"Why the fuck you keep tammat ma' ass, Dakota? I play witchu like that?" He groaned and she bursted out into laughter until it eventually turned into a silent laugh.

She struggled to catch her breath and he just stared at her with the most unamused face ever. "It was just a question, Dayvon!"

"If you grabbed my ass while we was fuckin', we stoppin' and you gon' square up wimme butt ass naked. Dick swangin', titties swangin' and all. Ion play." He expressed and she bursted out into laughter, this time laughing so hard until tears began to stream down her cheeks.

"Tight booty out and all!" She choked out, barely being able to breathe from laughing so much.

He pushed her off of his lap with light force, getting up afterwards. "You do too much, Dakota. Das' why youn got a valentine. Annoyin' ass girl."

Her laughter finally ceased and it was now his turn to smile and laugh.

She straight faced him while he laughed in her face, knowing it wasn't even that funny.

"What one man won't do, another will. Amen." She put her hands up to the sky, and he finally stopped laughing.

They both stayed silent, staring at each other with fake mugs until Dakota cracked a smile. She inched closer to where he was standing, wrapping her arms around his torso. "Do you still love me?"

"No. Look out da' window." He told her and she raised an eyebrow, letting go of him.

She walked over to her floor to ceiling window in her office, searching around with her eyes.

Since her office was on the nineteenth floor, her window view consisted of the tops of buildings, the busy streets, and of course, billboards.

Her eyes focused on the pink billboard that was plastered directly across from her building. She always noticed it but today, it had a different image.

"Bloody hell." She mumbled in a fake British accent, blinking her eyes repeatedly to make sure she wasn't seeing things.

She stared at the billboard for a few more seconds, feeling Von's presence directly behind her. "I should get 'dat shit removed a'sum. You play too fuckin' much."

He mushed her head and she finally let it settle in her brain. He just asked her to be his Valentine through a billboard.

It was completely colored in the color pink, with the question at the top reading 'Dakota, be my Valentine?' Under it was two squares, each having 'yes' written on top of them.

"Oh my Godddd! Waittt, when did you get that picture?" She questioned, referring to the picture of the two that was also on the billboard.

He ignored her question, wrapping his arms around her shoulder and kissing her ear. "Fuck dat, ansa' da' question."

"Ask me again." She turned around, wrapping her arms around him.

"You gon' be ma' valentine, Koko?" He questioned on cue, letting his hands travel down her back to grip her ass.

Without speaking a word, she grabbed his face and immediately brought his bottom lip into her mouth, sucking on it softly.

They both smiled into the kiss when Dakota playfully flicked her tongue in his mouth, kissing him sloppier than ever.

"Muah muah muah. Yeah I'll be your valentine. I love youuu." She dragged, smiling even harder when he smacked her ass.

"I luh you mo' pretty girl." He replied, kissing her lips a few more times.

They finally pulled away from the kiss and she turned around, starting to look at the billboard again. "This is crazyyy. I cant believe this. Matter fact, send me the picture that's on there right now."

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨, 𝟏𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧_ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟔𝟑,𝟑𝟑𝟕 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐫𝐫, 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹❤️❤️❤️❤️

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟏,𝟓𝟓𝟒 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 𝐒𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰?
𝟏𝐡 📌 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝟓,𝟓𝟔𝟕 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲
↪️ @𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽➡️🤰🏽➡️👩🏽‍🍼👨🏽‍🍼➡️👨‍👩‍👧

𝐛𝐢𝐠𝟔𝟎𝟎𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐚 𝐘'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲 🍅
𝟏𝐡 𝟏,𝟐𝟎𝟔 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝟏𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧_ 𝐡𝐦𝐦𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 👀👀👀
𝟏𝐡 𝟗𝟒𝟑 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 😍😍
𝟏𝐡 𝟓,𝟑𝟗𝟗 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

———————————

𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄??👀

𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐓𝐓𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆🙄

⚠️𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐓⚠️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 9.2K 17
"๐„๐—๐๐„๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐' ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐‘."
41.1K 1.7K 16
All I was trying to do was take care of my siblings and focus on my career. Now how did I get wrapped up in this King Pin's criminal life?
76.6K 1.6K 32
"๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ก๐š"
12.4K 464 14
Read to find outtttt ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒ . "๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ...