Red Is For Love (Io Shirai X...

Від Freedom_Fighter24

Kai Hosako, the twin brother of Kaori Hosako, is Japan's first autistic pro wrestler who made waves in New Ja... Більше

Profile
Debut
In-Ring Debut
Training Together
Masami's Debut
Adam vs Ren
Surprise!
Yokohama
Tokyo
Talk(s)
Yamaguchi
Six Man Tag
Head Over Heels?
Strong vs Hosako
Ready To Fight
Happy Birthday Minoru!
Making History
Moving In And Birthdays
On The Trail
One More Day
WarGames Pt. 1
WarGames Pt. 2
After WarGames
The Old Returns
Two Segments
Time Together
Phoenix Pt. 1
Phoenix Pt. 2
Challengers
Livestream
First Squash Match (As A Champion)
Johnny vs Ren II
Writing A Book
New York Pt. 1
New York Pt. 2
Attack of The Fan
New Look, New Attitude
Be Mine
EVOLVE Pt. 1
EVOLVE Pt. 2
Promo
Johnny vs Ren III
Masami's Birthday
New Entrance
XXV
No More BS
Mixed Tag Match
Toronto
Ren vs Io
Contendership
Invasion
Something's Wrong
Confrontation
Back To Full Sail
Happy Day
Strong vs Hosako II
Fish vs Hosako II
Unexpected
Appreciation
8 Man Tag
A Big Mistake
Final Straw
Split Interview
Yes?
Preparations
War Pt 1
War Pt 2
Wrestlemania 36
Special Day
Epilogue Pt 1
Epilogue Pt 2
The Process of Creating Kai "Ren" Hosako

Return

168 3 8
Від Freedom_Fighter24

~With Kai~

It's been a week and finally, Matt is back at Full Sail.

From what I know, he's gonna go out to the ring and call me out, but I'm gonna come out and fight him, but in a new tracksuit. It's not my black and white tracksuit, it's red and black, just like my new ring gear.

What did it look like? Sorta like this:

Soon enough, I'm gonna get it customized, but only when Masami turns heel, then we're gonna have ourselves a team name, where we destroy anyone in our way: "The Rumbling".

I talked with Masami about it and she was all for it and I asked Matt if he was okay with it, and he agreed to do it because that would elevate the feud even more.

Thing is, I won't be watching his match, but I will be told when it was time for me to confront him.

~30 Minutes Later~

When Matt was done with his match, I waited to enter and confront him.

He grabbed a mic and yelled...

Matt: BRO! REN HOSAKO!

The crowd just cheered as he continued...

Matt: You may have given me a little bit of a concussion, but I'm not dead yet! You get your ass out here and face me like a man because I'm not waiting!

He threw the mic down as I waited for him to get frustrated.

After a little while longer, my theme played...

...and the crowd immediately started booing as I was hyping myself up and getting into "evil mode".

After 31 seconds of my theme, I entered in my tracksuit, hands in my pockets as I just smiled with evil, staring down Matt, making him feel so intimidated that he's actually scared of me while the fans just booed me out of the building.

When I stopped at the middle of the stage, I turned to face him.

I then started walking as slowly as I smiled, looking forward to fighting him as I took one hands out of my pocket and kept smiling at Matt, letting him know that I wanna fight him, anytime and anywhere.

In fact, we can fight right now.

As the chorus was playing, I went on top of the ring apron and stared Matt down, still smiling as Matt was wanting me to get inside the ring so we could go.

When the chorus was about to end, I stepped through the middle rope...

Speakers/Crowd: BEWARE!!!

I thought that was weird because I didn't know that would happen.

Hearing the crowd yell out "beware" from the song was really cool, so I think I know what I'm gonna do for now on: just like Minoru entering the ring to the chant "Kaze Ni Nare", I'm gonna enter the ring through the chant of "beware", as if in anyone who steps into the ring with me better be careful of what I might do to them when I'm staring them down.

Anyway, I got into Matt's face and we had a staredown, where he was angry and pissed, but instead of feeling intimidated, I stepped back a little, unzipped my track jacket, took it off, and threw it to the side, letting the fans and Matt know that I'm ready for a fight.

He dropped his title and we started going at it, showing how serious we were about our rivalry, doing whatever we could to make everyone believe we hated each other in real life!

That was when Matt kicked me in the stomach and looked to attack me with a knee, but I bumped to the same ropes as he bumped to, I ducked his knee attempt, and locked in the sleeper for what felt like hours until he was out.

I then put his head under my arm, his arm around my head, I lifted him up and spiked him on the top of his head with the Brainbuster.

I then sat up, and just started laughing so maniacally that I enjoyed inflicting pain on Matt, only on TV, not in real life.

I then asked for the microphone and I had to cut a promo while the translation was on the titantron and at the bottom of the screen for everyone watching at home.

Me(translation): You've may have beaten me for that belt two weeks ago, Riddle, but it doesn't count in my book. I'm not even close to being done with you. You can claim that I don't have any right to challenge you again, but I can end you right here and take your new title.

I smiled as I looked down on him, just lightly kicking him.

Me(translation): You think I'm gonna stay in the back and let you chant that stupid catchphrase with these pathetic people and their snot-nosed little brats?

The crowd booed as loud as they can and that told me I touched a nerve on them, letting me know that they now wanna see Matt kick my ass, and it's working.

Me(translation): Your little games are over when I'm around because I want that belt back. And I'm gonna do whatever I can to take it because I'm looking to murder you.

The crowd just kept booing as I had to turn my attention to them.

Me(translation): Oi, NXT Universe, Full Sail, you can boo me all you want, but I'm the one who's right while you're in the wrong. At least I have a locker room in the back so I can forget that there's idiots in the crowd who don't know what they're talking about.

The crowd just booed as I was about to finish.

Me(translation): Oi, you never heard understood what I'm talking about in Japanese so that proves my point. Matt Riddle may be the champion, but I'm the one who can make that championship the most prestigious. All you minos can't step in the ring with me because none of you are worthy.

I was about to finish it...

Me(translation): And I'll remind you that, Ren Hosako is...

I pointed in the air and yelled...

Me: ICHIBAN!

My music played as I smiled with a shitload of evil, letting people know that I have intentions of taking the NA Championship back.

I dropped the mic and I went out of the ring, just laughing at what I have in mind for the next time I'm challenging Matt for his new title.

Eventually, as I was about to head up the ramp, I slid back into the ring and locked in the Fujiwara Armbar, wrenching the arm back, making Matt scream in agony as he was tapping out so fast that I didn't bother letting go until security came out to break it up.

I let go of the hold just before I could actually break the arm.

They were telling me to get out of the ring and not do anymore damage, but I had a plan.

Matt said that I can go off on him however I want if I had him "incapacitated". He was being such a good sport about it all that I don't even know how he can take much more than I have for him. I definitely have to thank him for doing this sometime soon.

As I was about to leave the ring, I ran and kicked Matt's arm so hard he yelled in pain!

I looked down at him and I just smiled at my handiwork, laughing at his pain until I walked away with just the most evil smile you can think of.

When a ref decided it was a good idea to come at me, I had a chair at the ready if it ever happened. He came at me, I forearmed him, grabbed the chair and I hit his back with it before tossing it aside.

Me: それがあなたが私の近くに来たときにあなたが得ることです、あなたはばかです! (That's what you get when you come close to me, you idiot!)

I then smiled again as I just waved the fans off and walked to the back as they continued to boo me.

In the back, Hunter was giggling after what just happened out there.

Hunter: Kai, that ref sold it!

Me: Well, that me being a heel.

Hunter: And I love it. Now, does Matt know about you going off on him however you want? I feel like you're hurting him for real.

Me: He does, and he said I can inflict harm however I want, as long as I do not hurt him for real.

Hunter: He's a good sport about it.

Me: Hai, he is.

Hunter: Since that little brawl out there was really good, I'm gonna book it for next week, just to keep things interesting.

Me: Sounds good.

Matt came to the back and he was all smiles about what happened out there.

Matt: Loved what happened out there, but can you tone down the beats a bit, Kai? I think I'm starting to get sore in my arm after you kicked me there.

Me: Of course. Look, I want to thank you for being good sport about this. It mean the world to me.

Matt: It's no problem, bro. You deserve to be a heel. Like I said, go off on me however you want, but just, like, don't hurt me for real, you know?

Me: I can do that.

I fist bumped him and we went our separate ways before exchanging numbers, just in case we need to talk over the feud and try to come up with something new to elevate it further.

I went to Masami in the locker room who still had hearts in her eyes after the fight I had with Matt.

Masami: それは壮大でした! (That was epic!)

Me: こんにちは、少なくとも私は字幕がありながら日本語でプロモーションをカットしてください。 (Hey, at least I made sure to cut a promo in Japanese while there were subtitles.)

Masami: 私はあなたとマットがここで建設していることが大好きです。 この競争はちょうど激しくなっています! (I really love what you and Matt are constructing here. This rivalry is just getting intense!)

Me: ええ、そして最良の部分、マットは私が彼を倒したが私がフィットしたのを見たことを私のことを見た。 私は彼に何かを感謝しなければならない、あなたは知っていますか? (Yeah, and the best part, Matt's a good sport about me beating him down however I saw fit. I gotta get him something to thank him for it, you know?)

Masami: 同意します。 私たちはそれをするべきです。 (I agree. We should do that.)

Me: たぶん食べ物は、彼に彼が楽しむかもしれない何かを作る? (Maybe some food, make him something he might enjoy?)

Masami: ええ、それは良い考えです。 チャーハンはなぜですか? (Yeah, that's a good idea. Why not fried rice?)

Me: 私たちはそれをすることができますが、最初に米を調理しなければならない。 (We can do that, but we gotta cook the rice first.)

Masami: 私は私たちの炊飯器に米を作ります、そしてあなたは彼を招待します。 (I'll make the rice in our rice cooker and you invite him over.)

Me: よく聞こえます。 (Sounds good.)

When it was time to go, I had to go see Matt and ask him if he's interested in coming over to the house.

Me: Matt!

He looked at me with a smile and gave me a fist bump as I had to ask him.

Matt: What's going on, bro?

Me: How would you feel, if we had, what you say, "bro night"? I want to cook as way of saying thank you for being good sport.

Matt: Bro, you don't need to do that. You heeling up your persona is good enough for me.

Me: Hai, but I want to repay for your soreness. Let me make food.

Matt: What do you plan on cooking? I'm interested.

Me: Fried rice. Japanese style.

Matt: Then I'll take you up on that. What day is good for you?

Me: Maybe Friday? Anything then?

Matt: Not really, I only gotta do some chores around the house, but I can make it.

Me: Then it sounds good. See you then.

Matt: Same here. Maybe we can talk about the feud as well.

Me: I like the sound of it.

We fist bumped and we went our separate ways as Masami and I went home.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

4.7K 178 28
Abby is a loner, she's shy and always keeps to herself. When she starts wrestling for NXT, She meets Karrion Kross, the NXT champion. Cover photo was...
154K 3.5K 78
Taylor Lee Amore is Enzo's twin sister. When Enzo got a try out for NXT they had lost contact but she kept contact with the family. Taylor started wr...
Jaded Від 𓅓

Фанфіки

59.3K 1.8K 40
Would you risk it all to save a friend in need? Kayla appears to have it all but when she meets Joe her world is literally turned upside down. She's...
8.3K 258 38
[Cover by: undisputedtori] Geiz Marufuji is the nephew of Naomichi Marufuji, a legendary wrestler in Pro Wrestling NOAH. After 6 years in NOAH, he jo...