𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑅𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝐼𝐼

By Wh0reTingzz

"𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕". More

CopyRights
{s2 p1}
{s2, p2}
{s2, p3}
{s2, p4}
{s2, p5}
{s2, p6}
{s2, p7}
{s2, p8}
AN
{s2, p9}
{s2, p10}
{s2, p11}
{s2, p12}
{s2, p13}
{s2, p14}
{s2, p15}
{s2, p16}
Lets Talk.
{s2, p17}
{s2, p18}
{s2, p19}
{s2, p20}
{s2, p21}
{s2, p22}
{s2, p23}
{s2, p25}
{s2, p26}
{s2, p27}
{s2, p28}
{s2, p29}
{s2, p30}
{s2, p31}
{s2, p32}
{s2, p33}
Hey heyyy
Good News!

{s2, p24}

2.2K 109 6
By Wh0reTingzz

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜
Tampa, Florida
Third Person pov
January
{23}

"what you want the baby to be"? Kyrie asked Qua as he was fidgeting with the necklace in his hand.

He was currently working, he found himself working a lot after the new year started. It was mid January and he had been at work almost every day.

Kaydence had enjoyed her birthday in the Bahamas in December yes, in December. It was a great experience and she absolutely loved it. Kyrie loved seeing his girlfriend happy.

He was also planning to take Kaydence out because they haven't went out really since New Years when they went to Atlanta to see the ball drop.

He also had hoped he could give her the necklace his grandma told him to. He knew they were still young but he was ready and a strong part of him felt like she was too.

He was sick of the girlfriend title, he was ready to call Kaydence his wife. "is you listening my nigga"? Qua asked.

"what you say"? Kyrie asked laughing as he snapped out his thoughts. "I was saying like, Ian care what the gender is. Ima love my son or daughter regardless". He shrugged.

"I feel you".  Kyrie responded, "when you and Kay plan on having kids"? He asked. "when we married foreal". Kyrie told him.

"that's what's up". Qua said, the two talked just a lil longer before Kyrie was on his computer doing some work.

Not only did Kyrie do work as his job but he also worked for another company online. Luckily, this company was through the one he was already working for so it was easy for him.

Kyrie's camp was ready and set to began tryouts May25-27 and the camp to actually start June 1.

He was going to do a spring session and summer session. He was also building a little team for the younger kids and a bigger team for the big kids.

It was a lot but he was able to get a helpful staff to help him out, his summer session started June 1- the first week of august. and his spring session started March-1 through May.

and within those times they aren't doing anything like September- February. Any kid on the team was welcomed to come practice if they did not have any sports.

The first year was going to be Kyrie's set up year to get the feel of things. and his second year, if the group stayed they'd start playing travel ball and go on trips.

So Kyrie knew that next year he'll have to adjust his actual work life with this one but he and Kaydence was more than ready for the experience.

After finishing his assignments on his computer it was time for Kyrie to leave work. He checked his phone seeing Kaydence want him to come to the studio.

He texted her back saying he was on his way and he headed out the door.

.

.

.

The studio was dim as Kyrie walked in, he looked around seeing Kaydence dance to the music as the beat dropped. He watched her not surprised because he knew she could do this, he was just glad she was doing it.

After she finished Kyrie cut the light on chuckling, "babyy"! She exclaimed placing a kiss on his lips.

"Did you see that"? She asked, "I saw it". He smirked. "You look good. when can I get one of those dances"? He questioned.

"tonight if you lucky". She told him as he sat down in the chair pulling her on top of him. "Where the girls"? He asked.

"their on the way. Todays our last practice. They found themselves a dance team". She pouted, "that's good though, right? ain't that what you wanted"?
He asked.

"I did,'it's just sad.. like I'll never see them again. Well unless in a grocery store or some". She laughed.

"well tell em keep in contact with you". Kyrie said kissing her neck.

"you right". She sighed, "but look. I can't stay". He told her as she frowned. "Why not"? She asked.

"I got some to handle at the house". Kyrie responded, Kaydence trusted her man completely so she didn't feel the need to worry.

"okay well I love you. Be safe and text me when you get in".'Kaydence spoke standing up between his legs.

"I love you too baby and I will". Kyrie replied standing to his feet as he hugged her and placed a few kisses on her forehead.

Kyrie had ran a few errands before going home, he had only a hour and a half to do what he wanted to do for Kaydence.

Instead of going out, he decided to set them up a fancy date at home, he started by putting the tv on Pandora and lighting the candles.

He was going to make steak and garlic mashed potatoes since it was such a rush meal. Kyrie finished in a good amount of time and overall everything looked good.

He had been holding this secret in for weeks, he just wanted to tell her that he was planning to marry her, he hated secrets and surprises but he wanted to do it the right way so to him it's worth it.

Kyrie was still nervous, he was still nervous to show his romantic side to people cause he still think that women would see him soft and not like it.

He still was cooking because he knew Kaydence always wanted to come in and shower because she would not risk getting him sick.

Kyrie snapped out his thoughts seeing the door open, Kaydence looked down in shock, she did not expect nothing of the sort.

"Baby". Her voice cracked a little with tears, "this is so cute. all of this. what'd I do to deserve this"? She asked walking through it smiling.

"being you. that's what you did Kay". He spoke, "let me get out these clothes". She chuckled wiping her face. That gave Kyrie more than enough time to finish cooking.

He did get to finish before she came down so he sat the plates down, as the slow love songs played in the background. They were dressed in regular clothes because Kyrie felt like it was just them so they could be themselves and just enjoy themselves.

Kaydence came down with her hair wrapped up in her sleeping clothes and Kyrie couldn't be more in love with her. He got up and gave her a deep gentle kiss.

"you look so pretty". He chuckled, "thank you baby, you look good too". Her soft voice said as the two of them sat down.

"This is so pretty". Kaydence expressed taking pictures, "thank you. where'd you get this idea"? She asked.

"It just came to me at the studio, that's why I left".
Kyrie responded. "ohhh, that makes sense". She chuckled.

"This looks goodddd". She cheesed admiring the steak and mashed potatoes. "thanks baby". He chuckled. He pulled her seat out and let her sit down as he sat down.

"so how was work"? She asked me scooping some mashed potatoes. "oh bae that's so good". She said.

"Uh work was a lot. Im more busy now but it's cool and the money good. and thank you baby". He told her eating some of the food himself.

"that's good, so overall you had a good day"? She asked him, "yeah pretty much. what about you"? He responded.

"It was good and it was a very chillll day".she smiled, as I watched her intensely.

"what Kyrie"? She spoke hiding her face making him smile. "you so beautiful, stop hiding yo face". He informed her making her pout.

"thank you baby, this is so sweet". She told Kyrie. The rest of the night consisted of them talking and just bonding more.

They went out a lot, so seeing the two of them bond over this kind of date was something they would definitely do again.

It was like they couldn't get tired of each other, everyday their love grew stronger and they both knew that.

They did fight, more than they should but their stronger than any fight they ever had.

"I got something. I wanna.. give to you". Kyrie spoke swallowing the lump in his throat as he approved Kaydence who tried to read his expression.

"Okay". She smiled, "look. I love you, you know I love you and the world know it too right"? He asked her as she nodded.

"and you know I appreciate you and it ain't nun I wouldn't do for you".

"and let's not forget you know me best, since you know me best you know how much I love my grandma and how much she mean to me".

"She gave me something... something special. and she told me when I met that special girl and that girl that was right for then I'd pass her gift down to her". He spoke putting the necklace around Kaydence neck as she stood there sharp.

"Kaydence I love you.. you mean the most to me, you special to me and you're the one". He told as she stood there.

She didn't say nun but jumped into his arms as he rocked her side to side.

"I love you so much". Kaydence mumbled, "like so much Kyrie. You mean the world to me". She added laying her head on his shoulder as he smiled.

Thoughts???

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 73.5K 52
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚟'𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐"☆ 𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚢 𝚋�...
54.4K 1.6K 25
"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮". - 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫�...
153K 11.3K 23
"𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙽***𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚘."
40.6K 1K 15
𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐.. ©𝘽𝙤𝙤...