It's You | COMPLETED

By _elawrts

Gulf was diagnosed with Ovotesticular Syndrome which means he's a Hermaphrodite, but instead of having two ge... More

Author's Note
Chapter 01 - Hospital
Chapter 02 - Fame
Chapter 03 - His Fan
Chapter 04 - Enter Gun
Chapter 05 - Trending
Chapter 06 - Talk
Chapter 07 - 4/5
Chapter 08 - Fan Meeting
Chapter 09 - Mom and Dad
Chapter 10 - That Night
Chapter 11 - Deny
Chapter 12 - He Knows
Chapter 13 - Roller Coaster
Chapter 14 - Hormones
Chapter 15 - Confirmed
Chapter 16 - Excited
Chapter 17 - Danger
Chapter 18 - Session
Chapter 19 - So Much
Chapter 20 - Confess
Chapter 21 - Exhausting
Chapter 22 - Great Mornings
Chapter 23 - Crazy
Chapter 24 - Shock
Chapter 25 - Dad
Chapter 26 - Avocados
Chapter 28 - Pray
Chapter 29 - Discuss
Chapter 30 - Days
Chapter 31 - Who?
Chapter 32 - Surprise
Chapter 33 - Oops
Chapter 34 - It's You

Chapter 27 - Rush

759 37 4
By _elawrts

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

A week went by fast, and immediately the party was in full swing. With their friends, family, and their hospital family with them at Mew's house, everything were so colorful. From yellow, to pink, blue, purple, and white.

"So what is it parents? Boys, girls, or one of each?" they can hear Jom's voice in the background of the video that was playing, "Boys" their dads' said, "Girls" their moms' said, "Okay let's settle that you want one of each, I don't think Kuya could give you that four babies right now" Grace said and they laughed, Gulf just shook his head watching their family get along so well.

"Unless..." Mew whispered in his ear, "Mew!" he whisper-yelled, his ears going red. "What? We already talked about this" Mew chuckled at his fiancé's reaction, "Shh" Gulf said with his eyes widen, pointing at the tv, basically telling his lover to pay attention.

"Wah did you know how hard it is to find the two of you?" Jomkwan said as Zee welcomes both her and Nattarika inside his unit, "And how exactly did you find us?" Saint asked as he's eating some popcorn, movie paused on the tv screen, "WE had to text Kuya Off, then Kuya Kaow, even Kuya Bright! We can't really tell them why because they will get too excited and spill what we're doing to our brothers one way or the other" Grace whined, emphasizing on the word 'we', and the two men in the video laughed.

"Wow Grace, ouch?" Bright said out loud with so much sarcasm, "Your lack of trust doesn't hurt at all!" Off seconded, "We're quite touched really!" Kaownah added and at that point everyone was laughing all their asses off.

"So anyways, any guesses on what would the twins' gender would be?" Jom asked, "We're doing that today?!" excitement could be heard at Saint's voice, "Sure do, the party will happen this saturday after all" Grace said looking at them, "Girls, for sure!" Saint nodded, as if he knows it already, "I'm pretty sure it's boys!" Zee countered and the two bantered, making Jom and Grace grimaced at their never ending argument about the gender so they silently excused themselves.

"That's a lot to take in" Gulf said after they all calmed down from laughing, "Yeah, right Saint?" Gun said in a certain tone, Win, Gulf, and Mild understands, and Saint just looked at them before rolling his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, I'll tell you guys soon" he said defeatedly.

"What was that all about?" Mew asked and Gulf just winked at him, "Secret" he answered.

"Okay, right now we just found out that Kuya Off, Kuya Gun, Kuya Bright, and Kuya Win, are all together right now, at that certain restaurant and we're thinking if we would go in there to cause some ruckus or not" Jomkwan giggled at the camera.

"Okay hold the fuck up, what?" Saint, and Mild asked at the same time, while Gulf just looked at Gun, confusion on his face. "Hehe peace?" Gun said and Win just snitchingly pointed at Gun and gestured a lot of silly actions making the three more suspicious of Gun.

"Meh we're doing it" Jomkwan and Grace nonchalantly said and went out of the car. "Okay so here's the plan, we'll walk in there as if we don't know that they're there. Thank you Kuya Zee for the location info" Grace said. "At this point we look like we're hunting for pokemons" Jom joked and Grace laughs...the whole audience did too.

"Jom! Grace!" Win said out loud when he noticed the two girls, who's pretending to look for an empty seat inside the restaurant. "Come on, you can sit with us" Gun smiled and gesturing their table, so the two looked at one another before nodding. The six of them catch up and exchange a couple of news about one another when Jomkwan cleared her throat.

"Actually Kuya gave Grace and I the result of the gender of the twins" she softly said, not wanting the people near them to hear, because it's obvious that everyone inside knows them. "What?!" the four said, rather loudly, making Jomkwan and Grace face palm.

"Ehem and we're asked to hold a gender reveal party this saturday so can I just ask you about your guesses?" Grace asked and immediately everyone has their own answers. "Girls" Bright and Off said, "Boys" Gun and Win insisted, "Well, you guys will find out at the party" Grace giggled, "Come on, tell us" Bright said but the two women are not coninced. Even if their desserts, which was the only food that the two women ordered, arrived, the four won't just stop asking and the two women won't budge either.

"You guys were trending because of that, and now I know why" Mew sighed looking at them six, "Entertainment Kuya! This is making us excited okay! Let us be!" Jomkwan pouted making them all laugh at the girl.

"Kuya Kaow and Kuya Mild are together right now, actually they're with the other actors for TharnType Season 1 and 2, without the main couple of course, they're so rich to the point that they already have their own world somewhere" Grace said at the camera, "I swear, we visited them yesterday and all that they can see are each other" Jomkwan agrees as she drives towards the location.

Everyone teases the two, and Mew just chuckle at them while Gulf lean his forehead on Mew's shoulder, hiding his red face from everyone.

"Can I excuse P'Mild and P'Kaownah? Thank you" Grace said after knocking on the door, "Yow what's up? Ooohhh a camera! You're filming because?" Mild asked after the two of them went outside. "We just have something to ask..." Jomkwan trailed off, "If it's about the behind the scenes blackmail material about your brothers, yes we have, a whole folder" the two answered without batting an eye.

"What the--" Mew said and the Kaownah and Mild hid behind their mothers, "Tita oh!" they said pointing at Mew and Gulf who's glaring at them, "We want those photos! Videos if possible as well!" Kevin, Mikko, Zee, Off, and Bright said at the same time, "Hell no" Mew disagrees immediately making everyone laugh even harder.

"No, actualy send it to us later but that's not it" Grace sounded like she's conflicted but set her head straight towards what they need to do, "This is for the gender reveal this saturday, and we would just like to ask if you have any gue--" 

"Boys" the two answered without waiting for Jomkwan to finish, "In unison? Seriously, you two have been spending some time more and more together if you can answer questions with the same words at the same time" Grace chuckled and the two smiled sheepishly.

"With your brothers as our workmates for the past two? Three years? It's better to have immediate answers and say it with confidence unlike those two making themselves more suspicious day by day" Kaownah sighed and Mild nodded, "We share the same sentiment" Mild smiled.

"At this point of the party, Kuya Gulf would ask if we also asked the hospital staff, which we already treat as our family, if we asked them about their guesses. And the answer would be no. Why? Because they're too excited to ready the twins' things in under your name in the hospital. Their cradles, their towels, their name stickers, balloons, cakes, typical 'welcome to the world' things given by the facility. So thank you for that" Grace said as she stood up, when the television showed that the video already ended.

"All of us ate earlier correct?" Jomkwan asked and everyone nodded, "Now, in this part of the program we will finally find out about the gender. And Grace and I think about this very seriously. We took notes on what would be better for Kuya Gulf and the babies. So we settled on a much safer option, so the colored smoke and spray party streamers are already out of the equation" making everyone cheer as it is reveal time

"There's this big balloon" Grace pointed at the balloon right in the middle of the living room, which is what everyone have been peeking at, trying to see what the babies' genders are. "And our brother are going to pop it, and confettis will fall everywhere. Even the cake and the cake pops are colored and flavored same"

"So if you could..." Jomkwan said and the two stood up, Gulf more so carefully than Mew who heped him, and they both went on each either side of the balloon, "Here are your pins, and in the count of three, you could finally pop it"

"In three..."

"Two..."

"One..."

*pop*

Pink confettis were everywhere and everyone were still so excited. The people who have wrong guesses even more so. They were all jumping around and cheering, while the soon-to-be parents just hugged each other after popping the said balloon.

"Oh my god..." Gulf said rubbing Mew's back, "They will look like you, I already know it" he said and Gulf could feel his shoulder getting wet, "Don't cry Daddy, if you cry I'm going to cry, and if I cry these two would feel sad for me" he said, but the waterworks already started.

"Seriously Tua Eng, you're crying too" Mew chuckled as he pulled away, wiping the tears from his fiancé's cheeks, "I'm just so happy, we got our girls, your wish" Gulf said sniffing, "Now all I have to do is take care of myself really really good" he added.

"Yes, and I'm going to help you, we all will" Mew smiled at him, leaning their forehead to one another, and despite all the commotion from their family and friends. They are certain that their hearts, as well as the twins', are beating in unison.

After everyone settled down, the two finally sliced up the cake and soon enough, everyone were drowned in their own conversations.

"Are you happy? You got your girls" Gulf teases, "Very happy, thank you" Mew smiled, leaning in to peck Gulf's lips.

"Enough of that! Jom and Grace said to savor the cake Mew not savor Gulf's lips!" Mild interjected making everyone look at them, "Don't you dare think that you two are free from all the teasing okay?! Kuya! We just said to give your relationship a label, imagine our shock when you dropped that you already proposed!" Jomkwan said and everyone agreed.

Their parents as well as Anthony and Karla, are just looking at them with amusement.

"Why would I take the long route? We love each other very dearly" Mew points out as Gulf already started eating the cake, "This kind of thing isn't something that we need to put off any longer, we're having our twins five months from now, and besides, what if Gulf bumps his head and realizes that he doesn't want to be with me. I can't let that happen, he's mine" Mew added possessively making Gulf smile smugly as their friends began cheering and whistling again, then he reached out to his glass to drink some water, but it's already finished.

"How can he leave you either way Mew? you already impregnated him!" Suporn said and Gulf felt his neck, ears, and face redden, "Whoo, wait let me just get some water, like why are we even talking about this" he said as he carefully stood up and everyone laugh at his reaction.

"Let me" Mew offered but Gulf shook his head, "It's just right there Mew" Gulf giggled pointing at the big table five steps away from them.

Wearing gray sweatpants and white dress shirt as well as comfortable slides were Gulf's outfit so it wasn't really uncomfortable to move, in fact it was too comfortable, since he's the only one dressed like such at that day and everyone understands. He's pregnant after all.

After filling his cup with water, he drank it from the spot but his forehead creases when he felt a warm liquid running down his thighs so he looked at himself, and immediately had his eyes widen as it began staining his pants.

His stomach began to ache as well making him drop the glass and everyone to look at him, "M-Mew" he whimpered and in an instance Mew is by his side. "Our babies, the twins, our girls Mew" Gulf muttered, tears prickling his eyes, as he leaned on Mew, everyone is already on their feet, Alex volunteered to drive towards the hospital and Mew nodded, his undivided attention is on Gulf and him only.

"They're going to be fine, you're going to be fine. I promised you didn't I? I'll be with you three every step of the way. Our girls are strong, okay Tua Eng? So stay with me" Mew said as he carefully picked Gulf up, walking towards the garage with Mae and Suporn helping him.

Everyone were on the verge of panicking but they know it won't help so they just did what needed to be done.

Their friends stayed behind, fixing Mew's house, making sure that everything is okay. Tidying up everything as they plan to go at the hospital after everything were settled. Boonsak, Grace, and Jomkwan, as well as Mew's and Gulf's manager are in one car, following Alex's which had Mew, Gulf, Mae, and Suporn inside.

Rushing towards the hospital which is less then 20 minutes ahead.

-------------------------------------------

To be Continued...

A/N:

Can you already feel it? The inevitable end??

Hey! If some of you are Filo-Waanjais and already read the Social Media Version of this on my Twitter then you will notice some changes. I can't edit what I tweeted five months ago so this is it! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! See you soon at the next one!

ps// regarding the photos used here, I tweeted them first in my Twitter Circle so if you want to be part of that then kindly send me a message here Wattpad or on my Twitter, thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 7.4K 46
Mew and Gulf are most shipped Bl couples with strong fandom and have undeniable attraction towards eachother. Thier fandom falls once the series...
35.5K 1.3K 6
Mew and Gulf are looking back on the firsts they had together. This is going to be a short story about all the firsts of Mew and Gulf as they progres...
57.7K 3.5K 30
Everyone knows Gulf Kanawut as a playboy who doesn't like to commit to a relationship. He had string of lovers who pin after him but he hardly ever...
245K 12K 69
Gulf and Mew have been married for 5 years now, but they've been together for 7. Gulf is Mew's baby and a gothic hermaphrodite who has already given...