Pistanthro•phobia || Luke Sky...

By analyzingziam_

"I don't believe in trust." Impressive ranks #1 in Mandalorian #1 in Empirestrikesback #1 in Hansolo #1 in J... More

~Cast/Playlist~
>Prologue<
>Ch.1<
>Ch.2<
>Ch.3<
>Ch.4<
>Ch.5<
>Ch.6<
>Ch.7<
>Ch.8<
>Ch.9<
>Ch.10<
> Ch.11<
>Ch.12<
>Ch.13<
>Ch.14<
>Edits<
>Ch.15<
>Ch.16<
>Edits Pt.2<
>Ch.17<
>Ch.18<
>Ch.19<
>Ch.20<
>Ch. 21<
>Edits Pt.3<
>Ch.22<
>Ch.23<
>Ch.24<
>Ch.25<
>Ch.26<
>Ch.27<
>Ch.28<
>Ch.29<
>Ch.30<
>Ch. 31<
>Ch.32<
>Ch.33<
>Edits Pt.4<
>Ch.34<
>Ch.35<
>Ch.36<
>Ch.37<
>Ch.38<
>Ch.40<
>Ch.41<
>Ch.42<
Prequel

>Ch.39<

227 12 20
By analyzingziam_

>Ch.39<

.
"You are no longer a prisoner"
.

Alora couldn't shake the sense of impeding doom looming over her.

It was evident that Luke felt it as well but he kept discreet for her protection.

And though she appreciated his protection, there was something pulling her to begin an investigation of her own,

After doing a quick search of the store, she snuck out the front door and hurried towards the Main Street.

Her feet knew exactly where to go—it made her wonder if she'd been put under some trance.

But she was left confused when reaching a solid wall in another dark alley.

Dead end

A sigh left her mouth as she stood, staring at the colorless bricks, clueless.

"Alora?"

Her breath hitched from the sudden whisper.

That voice...she'd know it anywhere.

'But that's impossible'

Slowly, the woman turned her body to see who it belonged to.

The second her eyes met the soft emerald gaze she grieved, her jaw about dropped but she didn't allow it.

Once gathering the courage to speak, she had to confirm.

"Kadon?"

Tears trickled down the man's reddened cheek.

Alora needed too make sure that it wasn't a dream. She needed concrete evidence.

Her hand came up and cupped his face. Under her fingertips she took the realness of his scarred damp skin.

He was alive.

Seeing Alora up close after years of watching her from afar overwhelmed Kadon.

There was so many emotions, he could no longer keep himself under control.

With a strong pull of her wrist, he embraced his sister into the tightest hug.

Alora's face pressed into the crook of his neck. She took in all she could of him in case this moment was a dream.

"You're alive." Her arms flung around his waist, pulling him closer "How?"

It'd been since the loss on Endor when she last heard from him.

And Gideon lied to her that Kadon was dead.

"Gideon." He answered on cue.

By the mere mention of that wicked ma, Alora was shoving hun away.

"Gideon told me you were dead."

She did her best to control her anger as she went on to explain the truth.

"He lied to me about my parents and he lied to you about yours."

"What?" Kadon was not expecting her sudden response and he was confused.

"You had a brother named Brendol Hux." She continued "You were just a baby when it happened...He turned your parents in for being traitors to the Empire and they were brutally murdered. You were then kidnapped and used for his experiment in making a mind controlled soldier for the Empire."

This new information was hard for Hux to digest. None of it made any sense. Had she really given into Skywalker's scheme?

"How do you know?" He had to ask.

"Gideon told me." Alora answered. "After he was captured by the Alliance."

Kadon's expression contorted with concern. The odds of her coming across Gideon were slim...it had to be.

"Alora I think that jedi has manipulated you." He tried to relay as calmly as possible.

But she fought him "He didn't, Kadon I promise!" Her tone grew stronger "I talked to Gideon, he lied to me about my parents and I have proof."

Something within the former general struck.

Hearing her delusions of Moff Gideon and the Empire made him realize what he most feared...she'd been turned by Luke just as Gideon predicted. She was now a hazard.

"Gideon was right."

He pulled out his blaster and aimed it to her chest.

Alora's back hit the wall as she was taken by pure shock. "Kadon?"

His eyes began to water and she could see he was fighting himself on what he was about to do.

"Can't you see that Skywalker-" he spit "-and his friends have twisted your mind?!"

"No!" she shook her head firmly "You don't understand I found this all on my own! I can show-"

Kadon couldn't hear anymore of it.

"This was my mission." He finally admitted.

Alora's heart sunk when she realized what he meant.

Pieces were coming together.

He'd been spying on her the whole time that she'd been grieving him.

This meeting was no coincidence.

"You're mission was to kill me" For some reason she wanted to laugh.

Kadon was a successful outcome of his brother's experiment and it made her overwhelmingly sick.

It was like all his humanly characteristics had vanished and he was nothing but some droid with a plotted mission.

The Kadon she once knew growing up couldn't be a lie. He had feelings and emotions.

There was some humanity left in him, somewhere.

For that she swore not to give up on him...not yet.

If she could be saved while being under the emperor's control than he could also.

"Kadon you were sent her to kill me! Think about that!" She pressed her chest into the barrel of his blaster. "They are using you!"

Kadon was surprised by her brave action. She was ready to sacrifice her life for this delusion...maybe it wasn't a delusion...'maybe she's telling the truth'

"You were like my brother! You know me!" She gave him an empathetic look "I know it's hard because since childhood, we've been manipulated but the truth is that we were victims!"

Deep within his heart, Hux knew Alora wasn't lying.

He'd been so blind, he was ashamed of himself for not trusting her, but the Empire's influence was too strong.

This was his final mission, and he couldn't defy his final orders.

A flood of tears came from Kadon's ducts. He felt trapped.

Alora sensed his inner conflict. In his eyes it was a battle...a battle against himself and his loyalty.

"Kadon, you don't want to do this." She begged.

Then, he straightened and stepped back, blaster still aimed at her chest "I'm sorry" His tone was calm yet frightening.

Alora backed into the ridged cold wall behind her.

This was it.

Her eyes met his faltering gaze—and her heart shattered.

"Alora, no!"

There was a brief reflection of Luke's lightsaber igniting behind Kadon's dark locks...then black.

~

Visions of her past flashed across the pitch darkness.

From childhood to adulthood, all the little good she did in the last few years of her life and all the bad from the beginning.

But then it began to blend with another's past...

Her mother appeared in jedi robes, smiling up at a familiar man appeared...curly shoulder length hair, a matching beard, kind blue eyes...

' "Silas" '

The fruit cart man.

She watched in shock as the darkness formed into a small sunlit room.

A ginger haired man, also in jedi robes, stood across from them with a look of disappointment.

"Please Master Kenobi." Her mother urged. "You mustn't tell the order."

"I cannot lie to the council." The older man detested.

But seeing the love in her eyes, Master Kenobi's demeanor seemed to soften.

"If they were to ask me-" his voice was abrupt but gentle "-I'd have to be honest."

A wide smile grew on her dim face "Thank you master Kenobi!"

Silas stood, arms crossed beside Alora's mother and nodded to the older man as if to thank him,

It became dark again and labored cries took over the short silence followed by a baby's wail.

Alora turned to see her exhausted mother holding her close, gleaming down through the tears "Alora "

The scent of smoke suddenly filled her senses as vibrant neon lights danced across the darkness of her conscience.

Horrified screams echoed as the sound of blasters went off every few seconds.

"Where do we go Master?"

Darkness once more infiltrated the strobes of light and it became cold and empty

"Lana?"

Warmth engulfed her shivering body and a bright light pierced through the thick veil of darkness.

"Come my darling"

Her mother had her hand stretched out towards her. She was as beautiful as an angel."You are no longer a prisoner"

Luke's faint voice interrupted from behind.

"I love you"

Alora glanced back to see faded glowing green mist and she smiled.

Her life was complete. She'd been officially redeemed and set free from the clutches of the dark side.

"Goodbye" she whispered.

Little specs then swirled up from the ground and surrounded her body.

She closed her eyes as she welcomed the restoring peace that the force immersed her soul with and they became one.

[A/N]

I know I said I was discontinuing this story but I've had some positive things happen that's got me in a better mindset. Not too mention how much we've been fed with this Mandolorian season! I've got my motivation back ❤️

I will say, this story is close ending but keep your notifs on because I have a prequel coming out soon. ❤️❤️

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please leave a vote and a comment if you did ❤️

Thank you all for your support! 💖

Much love ❤️

-H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 43 32
Oneshots of your favorite Star Wars characters!
455K 7.2K 100
This is a book of imagines. Enough said. Please note that I will not write boyxboy(with the exception of relationships between canon characters) or a...
484K 9.9K 42
As the title suggests, these are Star Wars Preferences. The people I am doing are Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Kylo Re...
327K 6.1K 22
Ever wanted to fight in a lightsaber battle with Luke? Or fire a gun at stormtroopers with Han? All of these and more will come true here!