Pistanthro•phobia || Luke Sky...

By analyzingziam_

"I don't believe in trust." Impressive ranks #1 in Mandalorian #1 in Empirestrikesback #1 in Hansolo #1 in J... More

~Cast/Playlist~
>Prologue<
>Ch.1<
>Ch.2<
>Ch.3<
>Ch.4<
>Ch.5<
>Ch.6<
>Ch.7<
>Ch.8<
>Ch.9<
>Ch.10<
> Ch.11<
>Ch.12<
>Ch.13<
>Ch.14<
>Edits<
>Ch.15<
>Ch.16<
>Edits Pt.2<
>Ch.17<
>Ch.18<
>Ch.19<
>Ch.20<
>Ch. 21<
>Edits Pt.3<
>Ch.22<
>Ch.23<
>Ch.24<
>Ch.25<
>Ch.26<
>Ch.27<
>Ch.28<
>Ch.29<
>Ch.30<
>Ch. 31<
>Ch.32<
>Ch.33<
>Edits Pt.4<
>Ch.34<
>Ch.35<
>Ch.36<
>Ch.37<
>Ch.39<
>Ch.40<
>Ch.41<
>Ch.42<
Prequel

>Ch.38<

244 16 11
By analyzingziam_

>Ch.38<

.
"There will be no peace in this galaxy until the very last Jedi is dead!"
.

Through the force, an unpleasant darkness crept in shadowing the tranquility around them.

Overwhelmed by the feeling, Skywalker felt the need to look over his shoulder every few seconds.

Someone was watching.

And Alora could sense it as well.

"I've got a bad feeling."

The knight turned his head swiftly and a raised brow. "Sorry?"

She noticed his unusual distraction "Are you okay?"

Luke figured they shared the same concern but he thought it best not to cause alarm.

"Of course." He kept a nonchalant tone "We should be getting close."

The night's fast approach made Luke uneasy. He tightened his grip around Alora's hand—to limit the risk of losing her.

They needed to get off the street as soon as possible. It wasn't safe.

Skywalker pulled the woman in front of his shielding body and pushed her to the door of a random shop "I'll join you in a minute."

Oblivious, she frowned "Where are you going?"

"I just need to check something out real quick." His tone was calmer than usual. It almost seemed forced.

However, Alora could feel his heart accelerating and adrenaline pumping in his veins.

Something wasn't right.

But she knew better than to argue so she opened the door.

"Don't be long." She said before stepping in.

With small cautious steps, Luke strayed away from the shop and went on searching for their stalker.

"I know you're there!" He abruptly spoke into the vacant street.

There was something familiar about this presence...a presence he recognized from awhile back on Takadonna...

Then realization hit him. It was Kadon. He found them but how?

'He must've been tracking us'

"Kadon Hux" He announced.

From the shadows, a disheveled dark haired man slipped out under the moonlight, a murderous look on his scarred face.

"I was so hoping to introduce myself" His words were thick with hate.

He withdrew his DL-18 blaster and pointed it at the Jedi.

Luke raised his hands to show he wasn't a threat. "Kadon"

But the former general kept his blaster locked.

"I know what you did to Alora!"

Confused by his remark, Luke denied whatever he was insinuating "I didn't do anything to her." He swore. "You've been lied to."

A snort came from the young man's mouth "I already know the truth!" He shouted "You Jedi will always be the villans!"

"Kadon you need to listen me-" Luke tried to reason but there was no reasoning with him.

"Their will be no peace in this galaxy until the very last Jedi is dead!" He spit at him. "You're kind only cause chaos!"

Skywalker remained calm as he spoke "You may have been taught that but it's not the truth."

He understood that like all the other imperialists, Kadon was a robot driven by anger and hate. He was brainwashed. To change his thinking would be impossible.

Sighing, Luke gave up trying to persuade him "You don't know what they've kept from you."

Kadon took a step closer ""I see through your lies Jedi" he hissed "The Empire brought peace and unity across the galaxy all of which the Republic and Jedi Order failed to do in the past."

"At what cost?" The knight countered.

The younger man glared him down and let out a frustrated growl "Where's Alora?"

Luke's posture snapped and his gaze hardened "I'm not telling you."

"You will tell me!" Kadon lowered his blaster and shot at Luke's feet but the Knight moved not a single muscle.

"I know in your heart you don't want to do it."

The murderous look in Kadon's eyes grew darker. He was trying hard to hide the pain he held from within but look saw right through.

"It doesn't matter what I want, it's the right thing to do."

Luke's brows creased in reaction "Is it?"

The former general gave up. He dropped his blaster and let out a loud an exasperated sound.

Yet his dark eyes narrowed and shot daggers into the Jedi's soul. He made a final threat "I will find her and when I do, mark my words Jedi...I will end you."

With that oath the he shoved his blaster into his holster and took off.

Anger threatened to rise but Luke focused on keeping himself grounded. He eased his tension into the force, allowing the it to consume the anger and turn it to peace.

Letting out a constricted breath, he set a new goal.

'Get Alora off Trask'

~

As he entered the shop he could sense Alora was absent.

Like on Savareen, when hearing she was taken, his stomach suddenly dropped.

In desperation he approached the shopkeeper and asked if they knew her whereabouts.

"Out the front."

Without hesitation Luke hurried out the front door and pushed through the Main Street traffic. He hoped to the stars that he'd find her but there were too many faces passing by.

Though it was clear she wasn't amongst the crowd, he still tried shouting her name.

He then neared an entrance to a another alleyway and something urged him to go down it.

As he walked down the dark empty path, his throat tightened. It was wrong to think negatively but he was afraid he'd be too late.

Luke stopped in the middle of the abyss and closed his eyes.

He concentrated on every living energy that surrounded him.

Even though he was desperate in finding Alora, he knew he needed to remain patient and trust in the force.

Blind, he walked down the wet pavement for a few yards until he came across a troubled energy, reaching out.

' "Kadon, you don't want to do this!" '

His eyes flew open and he saw two figures, a man and a woman, standing at a dead end.

The man had his weapon drawn to the helpless woman. Her back was against the wall. She was trapped.

"I'm sorry"

In that moment Skywalker could feel a shift in the force.

He knew what was about to happen.

Breaking into a sprint, the Jedi Knight ignited his green saber and shouted.

"Alora, no!"

[A/N]

Hope you all enjoyed ❤️

Please vote and comment if you did ❤️

Thank you for you're support ❤️❤️

-H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 220 12
━ ❝𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘥𝘪𝘯. 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨.❞ OR ━ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘴�...
2.2K 43 32
Oneshots of your favorite Star Wars characters!
7.3K 162 24
This story takes place between the sequel trilogy. You're part of the rebels . You've been living with them since you had been found in a destroyed v...
3.1K 50 22
Book #1 Nicole Reed was abandoned by her parents when she was 8, leaving her to the streets to scavenge for herself. Now 9 years later, still living...