You're the Greatest Big Broth...

By TehGator

Sugar........Spice.........and everything nice. These were the ingredients to create the perfect little girl... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: A New Home
Chapter 2: Changes
Chapter 3: Moving On.
Schoolhouse Rocked
Collect Her
Supper Villain
Birthday Bash!
Too Pooped To Puff
Dream Scheme
Speed Demon

Bio

4.5K 56 10
By TehGator

(So I had this story idea in my head for awhile now and thought 'fuck it' so here we are! Also don't expect alot of updates for this one cause I need to catch up with the show)

Name: Y/n Utonium

Age: 21

Backstory: Y/n's life wasn't really a fair one. His mom threw him in the orphanage when he was a baby and his father didn't even know he existed. He was never adopted, but he has his fathers smarts so school was never an issue for him until he had a bad experience in college that made him drop out. He wants to give the girls the love and care that he never got as a child.

looks:

(Like a young Tony Stark)

House:

(and I guess that's it lemme know if you want me to add stuff as it goes on. I'll update this soon I hope. sooooooo yea PEACE)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 57 13
The program sends Dan to a city called Townsville and was staying with a man named Professor Utonium and while Dan was staying there he notices that...
109K 3K 36
After four years since their disappearance, The Powerpuff girls Z realize that their new classmates are nothing more, nothing less than the Rowdyruff...
1.6K 25 13
You read it right guys a Cartoon Network Crossover we wanted for years is FINALLY here the characters of Genny Tartakovsky and Craig McCracken collid...
3.6K 113 11
When triplets Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup move to a new town, their father considers it a fresh start for everyone. However things go wrong when...