๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„

By LadyNaii

"๐ˆ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž." - ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐šˆ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š... More

๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”

2.9K 151 86
By LadyNaii

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙼 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝚂 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂
▃▃

3 Weeks Later.

Scanning over the paternity results; my eyes widened as I seen that I was not this babies father.

like not even a chance.

I sighed deeply.

Samora found out she was a lot farther than she originally thought and it dated back to the last time she and Los had sex.

I got the results, just because I really thought I would get a second chance.

To raise a child; shit like that.

I'm not gon lie; it definitely hit me a lil harder than expected because I was genuinely hoping this was my baby.

Ion know, I just like to care for people and I would go above and beyond for my baby.

I just hope Samora coo... ion know what she gon do now since its Los's kid; but it ain't got nun to do with me no more.

I placed the paper on the coffee table and went to my room so I could get dressed.

I'm going to go look at a few places so I can open up my own tattoo shop.

I have the experience now, I've gotten way better so now it's time to expand.

Finally doing something that I love.

$$$

"How old are you?" I asked my realtor as we started making our way to the first location.

She turned and gave me a small smile, "I'm 22," she spoke up.

"Word? How long you been doing real estate work?" I inquired as she used her keys to get inside.

The location was perfect, busy and you could see a few other shops all the strip.

"Its clean, and bright," I spoke as I started looking around.

There was a nice sized bathroom and a lot of open space.

Could get a front desk, some waiting area chairs.

My own office, just gotta cut it off.

And I could put at least 5 chairs in here.

I nodded In approval as I looked around.

This area was nice.

Aalise, my realtor spoke.

"I've been doing this since I was 19, but I can tell you're interested in this place already," she finally responded.

"I am, but before I jump to any final choices; I'll make sure to give the two other spots a chance," I expressed to her.

"Okay, good. Well lets head to the next spot; shall we?"

I nodded my head as we went and got into her car.

I couldn't stop looking at her; she was gorgeous for real.

"Why are you staring?" I heard her speak up.

I chuckled to myself, "you look good... that's all. You got a man?" I got straight to the point; I'll be 24 in 3 months.

A nigga ain't getting younger.

"Straight to it, huh?" She laughed at me, catching a glimpse in my direction.

I shrugged my shoulders, "you look good, I look good. Lemme take you out."

She pulled up to another building, location just as nice.

Honestly; I just wanna bend her over yall.

She's fully covered, but her face is all I need to see.

Gorgeous as hell.

"Hm, okay. You can take me out," she finally answered.

"Bet, I'll text you with the details and the day."

"Okay, now come on."

We got out of her car and made our way to the next building.

Looked like a warehouse.

Once inside, I nodded in approval.

It was clean.

The stairs up to the small office was coo; but a bit of an inconvenience.

Who trynna walk up all these steps?

Like be for real.

Aalise started speaking, showing me around; shit like that but I couldn't focus for real.

I wanted to fuck her right here, right now.

"Are you even listening?" She asked me

I shook my head no and walked towards her, I gently grabbed her by her throat making her gasp.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked her, consent was important.

She bit her bottom lip, but nodded her head so I placed my lips on her and my grip around her throat tightened.

She got closer to me and jumped into my arms.

"Right here," I mumbled.

She nodded her head and I slowly pulled down these slacks she was wearing.

Her red thong panties next.

She was already wet for a nigga.

Damn, I thought to myself.

Her shit was soaked.

"You have a condom?" She moaned out as I sucked on her neck and massaged her breast.

"Mhmm," I mumbled as I pulled back and grabbed a condom out of my wallet and then put it on.

She's totally right, ion want no kids unless I plan on spending my life with them.

Simple as that.

"Bend over," I mumbled and she leaned against the wall as I started pounding her from the back.

She was moaning uncontrollably; trying to get her breathing right.

"Fuck Kasim," she moaned.

I placed both her hands around her back and kept beating her shit up.

"Uhhh, take some out," she moaned.

"Uh, uh c'mere." I pulled her clown and started beating her shit up even more.

"Damn," I groaned as she clenched around me ever so often.

Her shit had crazy grip.

"I'm boutta nut," I mumbled.

"Me too," I kept going so she could get hers first and a few seconds later; she released.

I gave her a long, deep stroke and busted into the condom.

"Shit," I mumbled as I took it off and tossed it into a trashcan I saw nearby.

I pulled up my boxers and shit, and dug in her back and got some wipes out so she could wipe herself.

I turned around to give her privacy.

"Done, you ready to see the third place?" She asked me.

I shrugged, "nah, I want the first one." I expressed. 

"Mhm; okay. I'll get the paper work together and we'll go from there." Aalise looked at me.

"Bet, you gon drop me off?" I inquired.

"Obviously, come on." She fixed her a bit and strutted off.

I smirked, she look good and she know it.

____________________________
_______________

Yall Chose B.

That Option Was For The Baby To Not Be Kas & He Will Move On Entirely W/ His Life.

This Book Didn't Do As Well As I'd Like; Started Strong, Ended Terribly.

I'll Blame Myself Due To The Inconsistency.

A Few Chapters Left & I'll Be Wrapping This Book Up.

Most Likely By Chapter 30; Things Are Gonna Move Pretty Fast; Bug In My Mind... Its All Gonna Happen Within 6 Months.

Bye For Now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

690K 20.3K 78
๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ...
689K 25.5K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
455K 20.6K 60
๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ. ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ณ๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐›. ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1/2 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. Cover b...
638K 21.3K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž