[On Hold] What If Luz bonded...

By KaijuLord54

This is a fanfiction of how The Owl House would turn out if Luz Noceda had bonded with the Venom symbiote. More

Prologue
Season 1 - Part 1
Season 1 - Part 2
Season 1 - Part 3
Season 1 - Part 4
Season 1 - Part 5
Season 1 - Part 6
Season 1 - Part 7
Season 1 - Part 8
Season 1 - Part 9
Season 2 - Part 1
Season 2 - Part 2
Season 2 - Part 3
Season 2 - Part 4
Season 2 - Part 5
Season 2 - Part 6
Season 2 - Part 7
Season 2 - Part 8
Season 2 - Part 10
Season 2 - Part 11

Season 2 - Part 9

697 18 7
By KaijuLord54

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Marvel Comics so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

We begin with Hunter in his room knitting a cape for himself with a new sigil on it as Flapjack is perched on his shoulder, chirping in his ear.

Hunter: Yeah, it does look good as new.

He said, the new sigil on his cape being badly made as his golden symbiote, named Phage, forms a head out of his shoulder giving Hunter a "you serious?" look.

Hunter: Okay, I have no idea what I'm doing.

Phage: Obviously.

Hunter: I doubt you can do any better.

He says before he heard a knock at his door, opening it to see a guard, handing the teen a letter from Belos himself, telling Hunter that he will be busy for the day and that he wants the teen to take charge of the Coven Heads for the day. As well as to consider it a test.

Hunter couldn't help but grin while Phage looks at the letter with contempt.

Phage: Great. We get to babysit some old geezers.

Hunter: We're not babysitting. You read the emperor's letter, he wants us to lead the coven heads for the day.

Phage: Why today? What could he be occupied with now when he hasn't needed anyone to cover for him since the day he took you in?

Hunter: Well, he's the emperor. Duty calls. Now let's go.

He says, getting dressed in his golden guard uniform and wearing his new cape as he walks down the hall to see most of the coven heads exiting the throne room.

Hunter: Great. You're all here. We can get started on-

He was cut off the by coven heads pushing past the teen.

Hunter: Wha?! Hey! Wait a minute! Come back here!

He yelled, only to be ignored by them.

Phage then shoots out several golden tendrils, snaring all the coven heads as he lifts them off the floor.

Hunter: Thanks, partner. Now then, I'm assuming you haven't realized that the emperor's left me in charge for the day?

He says, only to hear the door open once more as heads of the abomination and beast keeping covens, Darius and Eberwolf, exited the throne room.

Darius: You? In charge of the coven heads? There's a first.

Hunter: Excuse me?

Darius: Just because you're the emperor's nephew doesn't mean you will get special treatment from everyone else. We've decided to reschedule the recruitment meeting. So why don't you be a good little prince by releasing the others and go play arts and crafts or whatever it is you do.

He says, angering Hunter as his emotions made Phage release the other coven heads.

Hunter: The emperor. Has left me. In charge.

He says sternly only for Darius to use abomination magic to take his cape.

Darius: This is impressively bad. Wait. Is this the old Golden Guard sigil?

He asks before Hunter extends his hand out, a golden tendril reaching out and retrieving the cape back into Hunter's hands.

Hunter: Of course it is. Also, don't ever do that again.

Darius: Or else what?

He asks before Phage forms a head from Hunter's shoulder.

Phage: Or else I'll bite your face off. That's what.

Darius: Such a charming parasite you have.

Phage: What'd you say!?

The symbiote yelled in anger as Hunter held him back from attacking.

Darius: I knew your predecessor. He was my mentor. One of the strongest witches I've ever known. But you?

Hunter: Belos says that I don't need magic to serve the coven.

Phage: And even if he did, he's got me.

Darius: Yes, if wanting to rely on a golden parasite to give you superdemon strength like a savage makes you feel useful, go ahead.

Phage: I am NOT a parasite!!

The symbiote screeched as he surrounds Hunter, minus the face, as his hands formed into blades.

Darius: See what I mean?

Hunter: Stop it, Phage! He's just trying to get under your skin!

He says, calming his symbiote as he returns inside Hunter's body.

Darius: Keep that sigil if you wish. Just know that you don't deserve it.

He says, walking past Hunter.

Hunter: Then allow me to prove you wrong.

He said, Darius stopping in his tracks as he turns to look Hunter in the eye.

Upon realizing the teen was serious, he lets out a grin before he began to think.

Darius: In that case, go out and find new recruits for the emperor's coven. If you can.

He says with a smug grin before leaving along with the rest of the coven heads.

Phage: I don't like that guy.

Hunter: Doesn't matter. Let's go.

He says before the two left the castle.

Some time would pass as Hunter, Phage and Flapjack made their way to Hexside as the school was holding a Club Fair.

Hunter, now wearing a potions track uniform, peeled around the corner to see many students walking about at the fair.

Hunter: Look at all these potential recruits.

Phage: How're you gonna talk anyone into joining?

Hunter: Well, I know I never talked to people my age. But teens are probably into the same things as me. Like authority and rules.

Phage: . . . I don't see us getting results.

Hunter: Not with that attitude we won't!

He says before marching into the fair with a smile on his face.

Hunter then went around trying to recruit any students he could find, but ended up failing miserably due to Hunter's poor social skills.

Phage: 'Wow. You really suck at this.'

Hunter: 'Shut up, Phage! I'm gonna prove Darius wrong and-!'

They said in their minds before Hunter ended up bumping into Coney's pet Griffin, Puddles.

Puddles then glares at Hunter, screeching in his face as Viney holds her back.

Viney: It's okay, Puddles! No! He didn't mean it! No, no, no, no! Puddles no!

She yells before Puddles breaks free of Viney's grip, prompting Hunter to fly away on Flapjack, chasing him.

Phage: 'What the heck is that thing?!'

Hunter: 'A Griffin! Definitely wanting to eat us alive!'

Phage: 'Eat us?! I'm the only one that eats around here! Let me at it!'

Hunter: 'No, Phage! We're undercover! Remember, the human and the youngest blight are students here! If they see us, our cover will be blown! Just stay hidden, understand?!'

They said in their minds as Phage growls in frustration.

Phage: 'Fine!'

He said as Hunter used evasive maneuvers to try and get away from Puddles, but the Griffin was very agile, able to keep up with the teen as it almost pecked him.

Hunter: Calm down, flea magnet!

He yelled as Puddles managed to take one of his boots.

Hunter then charges straight towards Puddles, dodging the Griffin's claws as he takes his boot back, letting out a laugh.

He turns around only to widen his eyes upon seeing Puddles being restrained by vines.

Willow: Hey, you!

Our favorite plant girl yelled, catching Hunter off guard as he assumed his cover was blown.

He then attempted to fly away only to be restrained and pulled to the ground by vines, gulping upon seeing Willow staring him down.

Willow: . . . Wanna join my Flyer Derby team?

She asked as Hunter's eyes widened.

Hunter: . . . What?

Willow: Flyer Derby!

She says before releasing him from the vines.

Willow: This is Gus Porter and I'm Willow Park, future captain of Hexside's first Flyer Derby team.

She says, shaking his hands rather aggressively.

Hunter: Nice to meet you?

He says, shocked by Willow's strength as he winced at his hand.

Willow: Your flying was amazing. You're a new student, right?

Gus: Yeah, weird we've never seen you around. What's your name?

Hunter: Uh . . .

He says before Flapjack shirts a name in his ear.

Hunter: Caleb Bloodwilliams. I just transferred from . . .

Phage: 'The toes!'

Hunter: The toes. But I'm not here to play Fly Dooby or whatever that is. I have my own mission.

Willow: Oh, okay. At least take a pamphlet?

She says, offering it to him as Hunter takes it, walking a few paces before looking at the pamphlet saying; "Flyer Derby. A sport for the best and brightest!"

Hunter: Wait! Do you really think your club will attract the best and the brightest?

Willow: Absolutely. Flyer Derby's not for the faint witch.

Hunter: Then maybe I will give it try!

Willow: Really?

Hunter: Yeah. So how do we evaluate others? A witch's duel? A maze full of traps? Leave everyone at the top of a mounta-

Phage: 'Shut up!!'

The symbiote screamed in Hunter's mind, giving him a headache.

Willow: You okay?

Hunter: Agh . . . y-yeah, I'm sorry. Just, uh . . . bumped my head earlier.

Willow: Okay. Well, I have something in mind, but in the meantime you can help by attracting people with your sick sky skills.

She says before running off.

Hunter: Hmm. I don't feel sick.

Phage: 'Idiot.'

Gus: Hey, I don't know what kinda mission you're on, but it's been a tough year for Willow. And she's really looking forward to making this team a thing. Don't mess this up for her.

He says before following Willow.

A few minutes would pass as Willow gathered everyone's attention, making a speech about her Flyer Derby club as Hunter shows off his flying skills, impressing the crowd as people started signing up.

Hunter: This girl will be a perfect candidate for the Emperor's Coven. If there are more witches like her, we're set.

Phage: Damn right we are.

Willow: Hey! Come on down!

She said as they landed.

Willow: Allow me to introduce you to the best and brightest of Hexside.

Viney: Look, Puddles, it's the friend you made before.

She says before Puddles screeches at Hunter, about to lunge at him if Viney hadn't blocked the Griffin's path.

Viney: Puddles, no! Do not claw mommy's face!

She yelled while Skara was lying on her back upside down on the school steps looking at her scroll and Gus trying to fly properly, only to end up hitting a wall.

Phage: 'Okay, partner. Don't do anything stupid like, leave or something. Let's give 'em a chance to show what they got.'

The symbiote said in the mind of a disappointed Hunter, calming him as the teen took a deep breath.

Hunter: Are we sure they're up for this?

Willow: Let's find out.

She says, using her plant magic to drag everyone into the grass and up and out into a Flyer Derby field.

Skara: Sorry I was distracted earlier. Been playing Grudgby for so long, I needed to catch up on the latest Flyer Derby strats.

She says, showing him her scroll that had a bunch of info on Flyer Derby.

Hunter: These look . . . complicated.

Skara: They are.

Viney: Whew! Okay, finally! Got Puddles down for her nap.

She says, walking away from the sleeping Puddles before using a spell circle to heal up her scratches and bruises.

Viney: Now I'm only scarred emotionally.

She says before Gus flies past Hunter, the teen surprised by the younger witch's speed.

Hunter: I thought you couldn't fly?

Gus: So I can't fly like everyone else, but my way's more fun.

Hunter: Oh. That, uh . . . cool, I guess.

Gus: What was that?

Hunter: I said it was cool!

He says before Willow puts a hand on his shoulder.

Willow: Gus is a natural speed demon, Skara's a strategic wizard and Viney's the best healer in school. And at one point or another, we've all been misjudged. Still have any doubts?

She says before Hunter shook his head.

Willow: Good. Now let's get our game faces on!

She says before everyone got dressed in green Flyer derby uniforms and green face paint.

Hunter then gets some distance from the others as he makes a call.

Hunter: Darius, it's me!

Darius: What the?! How did you get this number?!

Hunter: Doesn't matter. I've found some incredible recruits at Hexside. I'm proving myself of this sigil.

He says as Darius lets out a groan.

Darius: Of course you are. I just wanted you to leave me alone.

Hunter: What was that?

Willow: Caleb! Waiting on you, buddy!

She called out for him, making Hunter smile.

Hunter: I got to go, but you'll meet them soon.

He says before ending the call and running up to his teammates as they come face to face with the Abomination Professor and his own team, getting on their palismen.

Willow: All we gotta do is fly high and snag some flags.

Abomination Professor: Let's see what you can do, "Captain."

They say before the professor's pink abomination blows the whistle, signaling them to start as everyone was flying around, attacking, defending and chasing one another before Hunter managed to snag a flag.

A couple members of the opposing team went after him, only for Hunter to give the flag to Gus, the illusion student using his speed to fly past everyone and attach the flag to one of the spikes on the Flyer Derby pole.

They went again for a second round, this time with the opposing team winning by snagging a flag and Skara being put out of the game.

They then continue with the third round as Viney and Jerbo charged towards one another, only end up hitting each other as they fell off their palismen, getting themselves out of the game.

Willow and Gus charge towards the opposing team, with them distracted, Hunter uses this chance to snag a flag.

Willow then also uses her plant magic to snag two more flags, she and Hunter were gonna head for the pole only for Willow's palismen to get snagged by the professor's abomination goop.

Abomination Professor: Oops. My hand slipped.

He says sarcastically as Willow quickly gave Hunter her flags before falling, using a spell circle to create a large flower to cushion her fall.

Gus: Go, go, go!

He yelled, pushing Hunter forward as the opposing team attempted to steal back their flags.

But Hunter used Flapjack's mountain to use his shirt ranged teleportation to get ahead, putting the flags onto the pole.

The pink abomination then blew the whistle, signaling Willow's team as the victors.

Hunter then lands only to get splashed by a bucket of a fruit punch-like beverage, laughing as everyone cheered.

Abomination Professor: May I please have your team name?

He asked, bummed out that he lost.

Willow: Shoot. We never thought of a name.

Hunter: The Emerald Entrails! You know, because we're green and there's . . . more to us than you think?

He says as everyone was silent for a moment until . . .

Everyone: Entrails! Entrails! Entrails! Entrails!

They chanted.

Willow: Entrails team photo! We're number one!

She says, taking out her scroll as the team took a selfie.

Phage: 'See?! What did I tell ya, huh? What did I tell ya?!'

Hunter: 'Okay. You were right, Phage. Don't get cocky.'

The two thought before the teen spoke up.

Hunter: Today was amazing. Sorry I doubted any of you.

Willow: No worries. Besides, we wouldn't have gotten here without you.

Gus: Yeah, I shouldn't have been so suspicious.

He says, to which Hunter scoffs.

Hunter: We can forget all about that when we play next time as part of the Emperor's Coven!

He says, catching everyone by surprise.

Gus: The what?!

Hunter: My name isn't really Caleb. It's Hunter. And I'm the emperor's right hand man. The Golden Guard.

He said as Willow lets out a nervous chuckle.

Willow: You can't be serious. You're not the one Luz told us about, right?

Hunter: Yes I am.

He says before changing his outfit back to his golden guard uniform, including his hand made cape and mask.

Hunter: And of course we can't forget about my partner, Phage.

He said as the gold and black symbiote forms a head from his shoulder.

Phage: 'Sup.

He says as everyone gasps before a bunch of coven scouts appeared, surrounding the teams.

Phage: The heck are you guys doing here?

Coven Scout: Darius sent us to pick up your recruits.

Hunter: Ah, okay. Very good. Then there won't be any delay in branding you with coven sigils and taking you away from your friends and family forever. Hooray!

He says before Skara started crying.

Some time would pass as Willow, Gus, Viney and Skara were kidnapped by the emperor's coven and put in a cell.

Hunter: Okay, look, I'm sorry about this whole cell thing, but did you really have to punch Steve, Skara?

Steve: I get it. Emotions are running high.

Steve says while holding an ice pack on the side of his head.

Hunter: Well, anyway, I don't get it. You're joining the best coven there is. You can keep all your magic, get a free room and board, you can even play Flyer Derby on your day off! Well, this year's day has already passed, but next year's only fifty two weeks away.

Skara: We don't care! None of us want this!

Hunter: You will eventually. Trust me. I'm your friend now.

Gus: Friends don't stab each other in the back!

Hunter: Sure they do. The Coven Heads do it all the time back at the castle.

Gus: Do you and Phage stab each other in the backs?

Phage: Well, I don't really have a back, but I could stab Hunter if I wanted to.

Hunter: Phage!

Phage: Not that I would, Hunter! You're my host! The whole point is to keep you alive!

He says before abomination goop appears in the cell, taking everyone away as Hunter runs out to see that Darius had arrived in an airship, the team now in his custody.

Hunter: Darius! We did it! Phage and I found recruits.

Darius: Yes, and you're making me work on my day off. You've proven yourself worthy of that sigil. Now quit bugging me.

He said as everyone's palismen is taken into the ship before taking off.

Steve: I do not envy those kids, man.

Hunter: They just have to go through basic training before becoming scouts. It's not too bad.

Steve: Dude, do you even remember what we had to do? The duels, the maze with the traps, or that time we were left alone on a mountain?

He says before Hunter lets out a chuckle.

Hunter: Classic.

Steve: And not to mention that Belos likes to collect everyone's palismen.

He says, to which Hunter began to recall the palismen he's seen getting their magic absorbed by the emperor before Steve lets out a sigh.

Steve: Steve is beginning to regret his choices.

He says, walking off as Hunter and Phage look towards Darius's airship in the distance.

Hunter: I think Hunter is too.

He says before Phage lets out a sigh.

Phage: Come on, let's get 'em back.

He says before they get on Flapjack, flying after the airship at top speed before eventually making it.

Hunter: Darius!

Willow: Now!

She yelled as the team jumps off the ship, Hunter, Phage and Darius gasping as they look down only to see them disappear.

Darius: An illusion?!

Willow: Land the ship!

She yelled as the real team hid themselves from above, dropping down onto an abomination pilot.

Darius: Wait!

He says before they used the controls to crash the ship to the beach.

Willow and the others then gathered their palismen and attempted to make a run for it, only to be stopped by a large abomination as Darius appeared from the wreckage.

Darius: Did you really think you could get away with endangering a Coven Head? Do you have any idea what I'm capable of?

He says before his right arm turns into abomination goop and morphing into a scythe.

Phage: Oh no you don't!

The symbiote yelled as he tackled Darius to the ground, restraining him with gold and black tendrils.

Hunter: Go! I'll hold him off!

He yelled, confusing everyone.

Phage: You heard the kid! Go!

The symbiote yelled as Darius turns his whole body into abomination goop, escaping Phage's tendrils as he glares at them before charging.

Phage then wields Flapjack, spinning him around as he created a spell circle, hitting him with a sleep spell.

Darius then lets out a groan before falling asleep, his abomination goop mass splattering all over the place as Willow and the others made a run for it.

Phage: That was easy. How come you never used that spell before?

Hunter: I . . . don't know. Guess I just overthink everything in a fight?

Phage: We'll work on that. So what now? We can't just let Darius walk free and tell everyone about this.

Hunter: Don't worry, I got a memory erasing spell that should do the trick.

Phage: Oh. Cool! Do that!

Meanwhile, Willow and the others were walking along the beach after gaining some distance from the crashed airship.

Gus: What was that all about? First he acts like our friend, then he has us get kidnapped and then he helps us?

Willow: I don't know, Gus. Maybe . . . maybe he really does see us as friends.

Gus: Say, who's that?

He asks before the team looks into the distance to see Luz and Amity walking along the beach hand in hand.

Willow: Luz! Amity!

Luz: What the?! Willow?! Gus?!

Amity: What're you doing out here?!

Gus: We can ask you the same thing.

Venom: They were having a date.

Agony: Aren't they just the cutest couple?

The two symbiotes said before Luz and Amity covered their mouths to shut them up.

Luz: Seriously though, what are you guys doing out here?

Willow: It's kind of a long story.

They say before hearing rustling in some bushes.

Everyone was a bit anxious before a pair of green and blue slimy rats appeared.

Amity: Wait, are these symbiotes?!

Agony: Don't worry, I know these guys. They escaped the emperor's castle with me before we went out separate ways.

Green Symbiote: Didn't think we'd see you again.

Agony: What're you guys doing out here anyway?

Blue Symbiote: Well, we've been switching host to host, cuz no one's really compatible enough to last long. So now we're bonded with rats.

Green Symbiote: For now. They're dying as we speak.

They say before staring at two witches in particular.

Green Symbiote: You thinking what I'm thinking?

Blue Symbiote: Yup.

They say before leaving their rat hosts and jumping onto the screaming Willow and Gus as the two witches fell unconscious.

Viney: Holy Titan!

Skara: Are they dead?!

Luz: They're okay! We just, uh . . . gotta give 'em a few minutes.

They say, and after waiting for five minutes, Willow and Gus gasp as they suddenly woke up.

Amity: You two okay?

Willow: Um . . . so do we have symbiotes now?

Green Symbiote: Heck yeah, you do!

The green Klyntar said, forming a head from Willow's shoulder. And the blue one doing the same from Gus's shoulder.

Gus: Okay. When I woke up this morning for the Club Fair, I did not expect this at all.

Blue Symbiote: Me neither. But you're the perfect hosts for us. And that makes us partners, partner.

Green Symbiote: If you don't mind, we'd like a name.

Blue Symbiote: And please don't just call us Blue and Green.

Willow: Hmmm . . . well, unlike the other symbiotes, you seem to like having your tendrils out. So how about . . . Lasher?

Green Symbiote: Lasher? I love it!

Gus: Um, I-I got nothing, uh . . . Mayhem?

Blue Symbiote: I'll take it!

They said before everyone went their separate ways and headed on home.

-To be continued-

If you guys are enjoying this story please give it a like, comment your thoughts, give me a follow and share this story with your friends.

If any of you have any ideas for a story you'd like me to write, feel free to let me know in the comments or in my DM.

With that said, I hope you all have a nice day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 363 33
Luz along with her best friend Ava, adventure the world of magic and meet a witch named Eda and a little demon named King. Ava is a little special...
35.5K 495 45
Are you looking for a one-shot book with not only romantic one-shots, but weird, funny, sad, and friendship ones too? Well then read on, you've come...
36.3K 512 56
Alternate Universe ideas for anyone to do if they are interested as long as they give credit to me. I WILL NOT BE DOING THEM MYSELF. I do not own the...
34.6K 1.1K 19
2 weeks after the petrification ceremony, things seem to be settling down at the owl house until Luz is cursed by being a little too curious. Luz mus...