Life In America

By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Sequel Series to my Immortal Magic Series: It's been a year since the Second Wizarding War. A year since Alli... More

Cast
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Filler One
New Moon
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter One

15 0 0
By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Allison's Point of View:

Dear Family.

I'm doing well, as are Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Alice, Jasper, Rose, Emmett and Edward continue to help us with Muggle subjects during and after school hours. Hermione and I are enjoying ourselves; Harry isn't as much. But Ron is not enjoying himself at all but suffers through. With their help, we are set to graduate with Edward, Alice, and Jasper.

Teddy is doing great; Esme continues to watch over him while Harry and I are at school. He is growing so fast. Remus and Tonks will be proud of the little guy. He Is pulling himself up onto his feet. He could be walking any day now.

Harry, Hermione, Ron, and I still suffer from PTSD, but Carlisle is helping us through it. I have some exciting news, tomorrow, the Sheriff's niece starts at our school, and I have seen that she will be important to Edward. I'm so happy, he has been waiting so long for this, and he deserves her, I only hope that he accepts her.

Oz and Fawkes enjoy living next to the woods. Oz is only inside at night, or when it's raining, while Fawkes being a Phoenix stays inside most of the time due to the climate.

How is everyone? We miss you all. We will come and visit as soon as the school year is finished. After all, England is our home.

With lots of Love.

Allison.

I placed my quill down on the desk that sat in my and Harry's room and blew on the piece of parchment to help dry it faster before laying it down. I cleaned up the desk and sorted out my homework so that it was neat at the same time.

Harry's and Allison's Bedroom. 

Once it was all in order, I placed it into my folder before turning back to the letter testing to see if the ink was dry. Once I was sure that it was, I folded it up and placed it on the table before grabbing some recent pictures of Teddy, smiling as I looked over them.

One was of Harry holding him up on a broomstick and I couldn't help but let my smile grow as I saw Teddy laugh and clap happily as his hair changed colours.

Another photo was a family-styled photo of Harry, Teddy and me, much like the one of Harry, Lilly and James when he was Teddy's age.

A photo like this, but it is Allison, Harry and Teddy. 

Then there were a couple of Hermione and Ron with Teddy, some of just Teddy himself and then a whole group one of the four of us and Teddy together.

I looked away from the pictures when I heard the bedroom door open and smiled when I saw that it was Harry. ''Hey,'' I smile at him. He smiles back at me walking forward, leaning down and placing a kiss on my lips, then on the top of my head.

''What are you up to?'' He asks looking at all the photos, that I was just looking through. ''Just some photos to send to Mum, Dad, Andromeda and the others,'' I tell him.

''How is Andromeda?'' Harry asks. ''She's not getting any better,'' I tell him. ''Where are Hermione and Ron?'' I asked him standing up and pushing my chair in.

''In the living room, with the others, Hermione is trying to get him to do his homework, and he is trying to convince her to let him copy her work,'' Harry chuckles grabbing my hands in his and pulling me forward into his chest, his arms going around my waist. ''Sounds like them,'' I chuckle. Harry leans in and kisses me. 

''I heard you get out of bed this morning, quite early, was it another nightmare?'' I ask him softly pulling back slightly.

He sighs leaning his head against mine and nodding his head. ''What about?'' I ask him wrapping my arms around his neck and running my fingers through his hair.

''The usual, Tom winning, yours, Ron's and Hermione's bodies laying among those of my parents, Remus, Tonks, Sirius, Dumbledore and Snape,'' he tells me.

''We're okay,'' I tell him softly. ''I don't know how many times, I have to say it before it gets through that stubborn head of yours to wake me up whenever you have nightmares,'' I tell him.

He rolls his eyes smiling. ''Why do you and Hermione insist on saying I'm stubborn?'' he asks me. I smirk in amusement kissing him quickly. ''Because you, Harry James Potter, are stubborn, no argument'' I tell him.

I see him roll his eyes before he starts to smirk. I yelp, then laugh as he quickly lifts me to the point where I have to wrap my legs around his hips as he turns me around and lays me on the bed before crawling on top of me.

''I love you,'' he smiles down at me. I stroke his cheek smiling back at him leaning up and kissing his lips longer than before. ''I love you too,'' I smile back at him. He leans back down capturing my lips once again. It was bordering a make-out session when I heard the baby crying.

Harry groans as I pull back and shove him off me gently. ''Duty calls,'' I chuckle getting up from the bed.

''Can't your sister get him, she loves him,'' Harry sighs sitting up. ''What kind of godparents would we be if, we push our duties onto the others hmm?'' I ask kissing his head before walking through the door that conjoined our room to Teddy's.

Teddy's Bedroom. The Name on the Wall obviously changes to Teddy.

I chuckle when I see that he pulled himself up onto his feet and had tears falling down his face. ''What's wrong little guy, did you have a nightmare?'' I ask lifting him out of his crib.

He just rubs his eyes and rests his head on my shoulder hiding his face in my neck. ''It's okay,'' I coo rubbing his back soothingly. ''It's okay, Daddy and I get nightmares too. So do Uncle Ron and Aunt Hermione,'' I continue to talk to him.

To calm him down since he was clinging to me, I tell him stories about Remus and Tonks, and the rest of the Order. I tell him stories about Hagrid and McGonigal.

I looked over to the doorway when I felt someone staring and saw Harry leaning against the doorframe smiling softly. I smile back at him. ''Look who's here Teddy,'' I whisper, he turns his head so that he is still resting his head on my shoulder but is looking and I saw him smile when he saw Harry.

''Hi, little man,'' Harry walks into the room and rubs his head. ''Can you go to Daddy so that I can find you some clean clothes?'' I ask him. He nods his head and I smile kissing his head as I hand him over to Harry.

I open the curtains of the room and sort through some of his clothes to find something that is warm and comfy to wear. Once I gathered the clothes I turned around and smiled when I saw that Harry already had Teddy on the changing table, changing his diaper while making funny faces and making the baby laugh.

I walk forward and hand Harry the clothes before turning around and walking towards the crib to straighten the sheets at the blanket up. ''There we go buddy, nice and toasty,'' I turn around and smile at Harry and Teddy, ''Don't you look warm,'' I smile walking forward.

''Come, on let's go downstairs,'' I tell Harry taking our godson from him and smiling down at him as he once again curls into my side.

Together Harry and I walk downstairs and as we neared the living room, I heard Ron once again asking to copy off Hermione.

''Come on Ronnie, don't be so lazy,'' I smirk at him as Harry and I enter the room. Almost immediately, Rose appears in front of me grinning. I chuckle handing Teddy over to her and watch as she walks away bouncing him in her arms.

''What subject are you working on?'' Harry asks as he and I walk over and sit with them. ''Biology,'' Hermione looks at us smiling before looking back down at Ron.

I smile leaning back in Harry's arms as he passes me my notebook and pen, the four of us have gotten used to using pens now for school.

I smile up at him and he smiles back wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I hold his hand and kiss it briefly before opening my notebook and jotting down more ideas for spells. At one point, Oz flew in and perched himself on my shoulders whilst Hedwig flew in and perched on Harry's Fawkes was on a perch in the corner of the room watching over everyone like usual. 

A little while later, Rose handed Teddy back over to us and he was currently napping on Harry's chest as Harry laid back on the couch watching the Snitch fly above him. Hermione had finally gotten Ron to finish his work and now the two of them were playing Wizards Chess.

I look up when I hear the door downstairs open before I smile when I see Carlisle walk into the living room. I smile when he kisses Esme hello, before making his way over to me and doing the same, kissing my head before sitting down next to me. 

''Hey Dad,'' I smile at him. ''Hi princess,'' he smiles at me. I lean on his shoulder, his arm slinging around my shoulder causing Oz to have to fly over and perch on Mum's shoulder instead. I watch Harry rub Teddy's back, as he softly talks with Hermione trying to help her by giving her tips he's learned over the years playing Ron. 

I smile at how good Harry is with Teddy and once again can't help but think back to Remus and Tonks. They should be here to watch their son grow up. 

I look to the side and see Edward looking at me. I smile softly at him before resting my head on Carlisle's shoulder. 

Later that night I sat at my desk gathering the letters I wrote earlier, to mine and Ron's family and Andromeda along with two copies of each of the photos I was sending. 

I put them all in separate envelopes and sealed them both. I grip the letter for Mum, Dad and siblings and close my eyes muttering the spell under my breath. ''Touve mon se kavo, Touve mon se kavo,'' I open my eyes knowing that they flash gold before the envelope burns and disappears from my view. 

I grab Andromeda's letter and do the same. Once both letters were delivered, I gathered my pyjamas and headed into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and waited for it to heat up before getting in. 

Once I was done, I got out, dried myself off before getting dressed brushed through my hair and braided it. 

Allison's Pyjamas and Hairstyle. 

Once I was done I made my way through to Ron's room. Both Ron and Hermione had decided not to share a room like Harry and I did. 

I smile when I see Hermione reading Hogwarts A History to Teddy while Harry and Ron play Exploding Snap.

''Okay, time to get this one ready for bed,'' I smile walking forward to Hermione. She grins closing her book before handing me the baby. 

''Hi, you like Aunt Hermione reading to you don't you,'' I smile bouncing him in my arms. ''Don't worry buddy, I'll make sure you grow up loving Quidditch,'' Ron looks up from the game and ruffles Teddy's head. 

I roll my eyes, turn around, walk out of the room and head towards Teddy's bedroom. I lay Teddy in his crib before grabbing a pair of footy pyjamas, turning back around, grabbing Teddy and starting to get him changed. 

I looked up when I felt someone speed into the room and smiled when I saw Esme standing beside me handing me Teddy's bottle. The only time during the day that Teddy has a bottle is when he is going to bed. 

''Thanks, Mum,'' I smile at her taking the bottle before I pick Teddy up and walk towards the chair in his room. I sat down and rested Teddy on my lap tilting him back and giving him the bottle to hold. 

''Your amazing with him,'' Esme tells me. I look up at her as she leans against the chair. ''I just want to give him the life he deserves, the life Remus and Tonks would have wanted for him,'' I tell her looking down at him and seeing he was looking up at me whilst he drank his milk. 

''The life Harry should have gotten after Lilly and James died,'' I finish. ''You are,'' she tells me kissing the top of my head. 

''I'll leave you to it,'' she tells me kissing my head once again pushing some of my hair off my face. Once she left I smiled down at Teddy running a finger down his cheek as he finishes his bottle. 

''Your Mum and Dad will be so proud of the little guy you are becoming,'' I whisper to him softly. I start humming a song that I saw in a dream of mine. 

One thousand years ago, this story starts.

There were four sorcerers with strong and wise hearts.

Bold Gryffindor, from Wild Moor.

Fair Ravenclaw, from Glen.

Sweet Hufflepuff, from Valley Broad.

Shrewd Slytherin from Fen. 

They had a dream to teach all that they knew.

Witches and Wizards came far, and it grew.

Till a castle stood tall, by the shores of a lake and a thousand years later, the magic remains. 

Old Hogwarts sorting hat, sing me a song. 

Speak in my head, tell me where I belong. 

But when things get bad, and there's nowhere to run, unite all the houses, and we'll fight as one. 

Brave Godric Gryffindor, favoured the strong, those who had courage and knew right from wrong.

And Rowena Ravenclaw taught only the best.

So kind Helga Hufflepuff would teach all the rest.

But Salazar Slytherin had his own plans.

He thought the Muggle Borns didn't understand, the subtleties of magic and so he devised, the Chamber of Secrets, with a monster inside. 

Old Hogwarts sorting hat, sing me a song. 

Speak in my head, tell me where I belong. 

But when things get bad, and there's nowhere to run, unite all the houses. and we'll fight as one. 

Old Hogwarts sorting hat, sing me a song.

Speak in my head, tell me where I belong.

But when things get bad, and there's nowhere to run, unite all the houses. and we'll fight as one. 

Unite all the houses, and we'll fight as one. 

I look down at Teddy and smile seeing that he was out of it, the empty bottle dropped on his chest. I take the bottle and place it on the table next to me.

I stand up slowly before walking towards his crib and placing him down gently before taking the blanket hanging on the side and placing it over him so he was warm throughout the night. 

Once I was sure that he wouldn't wake up I grabbed the bottle and turned on the night light. I looked back at Teddy while he was sleeping, and smiled softly before turning off the main light and closing the door, leaving it slightly ajar. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 152 34
We all know who Allison Argent is. But what if, instead of her moving to California. She moves to forks where her cousin Bella swan lives. When her f...
240K 8.5K 40
A year after the battle of Hogwarts, things change drastically for Hermione Granger. Experiencing a terrible breakup, she changes from the rule follo...
205K 5.6K 25
Trust always end in pain. At least that's what Isabella swan, A vampire for over 150 years believes. Bella went through a lot in that time and is kin...
63.7K 1.4K 23
Ella Swan is a well known girl in Forks and Bella's twin. She has lived with Charlie all of her life. When Charlie and Renee divorced, Renee got Bell...