The Men Next Door

Autorstwa wildfirehoney

✅ Complete ✅ When Campbell Kramer accepted a job offer in Manhattan, she never could've imagined what the cit... Więcej

Intro
Ch 1 - Campbell
Ch 2 - Brooks
Ch 3 - Campbell
Ch 4 - Luca
Ch 5 - Campbell
Ch 7 - Campbell
Ch 8 - Luca
Ch 9 - Campbell
Ch 10 - Brooks
Ch 11 - Campbell
Ch 12 - Luca
Ch 13 - Campbell
Ch 14 - Brooks
Ch 15 - Campbell
Ch 16 - Luca
Ch 17 - Campbell
Ch 18 - Brooks
Ch 19 - Campbell
Ch 20 - Luca
Ch 21 - Campbell
Ch 22 - Brooks
Ch 23 - Campbell
Ch 24 - Luca
Ch 25 - Campbell
Ch 26 - Brooks
Ch 27 - Campbell
Ch 28 - Luca
Ch 29 - Campbell
Ch 30 - Brooks
Ch 31 - Campbell
Ch 32 - Luca
Ch 33 - Campbell
Ch 34 - Brooks
Ch 35 - Campbell
Ch 36 - Luca
Ch 37 - Campbell
Ch 38 - Brooks
Ch 39 - Campbell
Ch 40 - Luca
Ch 41 - Campbell
Ch 42 - Brooks
Ch 43 - Campbell
Ch 44 - Luca
Ch 45 - Campbell
Final Author's Note

Ch 6 - Brooks

1.6K 59 73
Autorstwa wildfirehoney

I thought I fucked up when I told Campbell her misplaced vibrator was attractive. Who the hell says something like that to their brand new neighbor? I was lucky she didn't panic and call the damn cops.

But to my surprise, she was receptive. Her body language showed me she was as interested as I was — even when she was too nervous to use her words — and now we were sitting on her couch, legs pressed together, with one toy in my hand, two in her lap, and one still in the bedroom.

I don't know what came over me, but when she told me she'd only used that tiny purple bullet with someone else, I was dying to help her use something more powerful.

So I told her I'd love to make her squirm with the one in her bedroom.

I expected her to tell me to fuck off, to kick me out of her apartment, to slap me for having the audacity to even ask. But she didn't — her breath caught in her throat, and she nodded. At least, I think she nodded. The movement was so small it might as well have been a twitch.

My eyes widened, and I put down the toy I was holding. I didn't really intend to make her squirm that night. I was just trying to plant a seed for the future. Put the idea in her head. Catch her interest. Keep her thinking about me. But I damn sure wasn't going to pass up the opportunity if she wanted it now.

"I need you to use your words, Cam. If you want to do this, I need you to tell me."

"I want to," she replied timidly.

The barely-audible answer wasn't enough for me. Not when I hardly knew her, and not when I was the one to suggest it in the first place. Did she feel pressured to say yes? Intimidated by me? I didn't think I was all that scary, but I also wasn't a small man by any means.

"You want to what?" I urged her to clarify.

"I want you to... use the toy on me," she admitted, the words tumbling out slowly like it was the first time her mouth had ever formed them. And maybe it was, considering her eyes were wide and wild and her cheeks had settled into a perpetual shade of pink.

"Which one?" I asked, really wanting her to lead the way. I was still shocked she said yes at all, and I didn't want to push her to use a certain toy just because I suggested it. I didn't want to push her to do anything. One wrong move, and any shot I had with her was going to be off the table forever.

"The one in the bedroom," she practically whispered.

I nodded, grabbing the toys off her lap and putting them back in the box she pulled them out of. My hand settled over her own, and I drew gentle circles on the back of it with my thumb.

"I'm in no rush, Cam. Can I kiss you?"

I wanted to start slow and get her more comfortable. If her stutters and whispers were anything to judge by, this was not her typical Wednesday night — and it wasn't mine either by those days. The whole thing was only going to be fun if we could both relax and let go of some tension first.

My neighbor was the one to close the distance between us. She did it quickly — like she was scared the moment would pass away forever if she let another millisecond go by — and I rested my hand on the side of her face to steady her.

Something about my touch must have given her courage.

The familiar, heavy feeling of lust was building in my belly as her mouth began to move more confidently against mine. Her nerves — and my own — were slowly melting away. And once she felt comfortable enough, she climbed over onto my lap and pinned me to my seat on the couch.

I hummed against her lips, grateful she was feeling brave enough to take some control. I admittedly wouldn't let her have it for long, but in that moment, it was evidence she wanted this as badly as I did.

My fingertips traced gentle circles down her back until they reached her hips, and I slowly slid my hands down to rest on her ass. Even though I was trying my best to keep things moving at a turtle's pace, I couldn't wait to get those damn jeans off of her, and she was wrapped around my upper half like a koala when I stood up with my hands under her bottom.

Cam giggled in surprise, and I met her dancing eyes with a soft smile. "To the bedroom?" I asked to confirm she was still on board.

She nodded. "To the bedroom."

I walked us down the hallway, leaving fiery little kisses on her neck every few steps. Once she was safely on the mattress, I motioned for her to scoot up toward the headboard, and she wasted no time before looking at me expectantly. I had to remind myself that I wasn't 20-something anymore and I didn't meet her in the scene.

"Can I take these off?" I asked, sitting in front of her and resting my hands on the waistband of her jeans.

She lifted her hips to make it easier, and I opted to leave her underwear on for the time being. I was happy with my choice when I spotted a small wet mark in the center of the light green fabric.

Fucking hell.

"What about this?" I asked, resting my hand on her pullover near her ribcage.

She surprised me by saying yes again.

I don't know why I was shocked — we'd made it that far already — but I guess I was still expecting her to stop me at any moment. Maybe that's why I was so stunned when I pulled the shirt over her head and realized there was nothing underneath, or maybe it was just because of the beautiful body staring back at me.

"Fuck, Cam. Can I touch you?"

"Please," she said breathily, seemingly as wanting as I was.

"Where?"

"Anywhere," she surrendered. "Everywhere."

Didn't have to tell me twice.

I cupped her breast, gently massaging the soft skin before giving her nipple a firm pinch. It hardened under my touch, and I repeated the same treatment on the other side before trailing feather-light touches across her stomach and down to the waistband of her panties.

"Wet for me already," I observed, tapping the noticeable spot with one finger. Her legs tensed and she pulled a section of hair in front of her mouth. There was nothing else to hide behind anymore. "We're just getting started."

My neighbor's eyelids fluttered closed as she processed my words, and I took the chance to bring the vibrator to life. Her eyes popped back open at the sound.

The humming toy trailed up and down each of her legs, stopping just short of her core each time. My teasing path eventually ended when the head of it was resting on top of her vulva, just out of reach of her clit.

She wiggled to try to get the contact she craved, and I pulled the vibrator away. "Not yet," I warned before bringing it back to her core.

This time, I placed it just beneath her clit, directly over that tantalizing wet spot. Her underwear acted like a conduit for the vibrations, spreading them across her whole pussy, and her head pressed back into the pillow behind her.

"Please, Brooks," she breathed, desperately wanting me to place the wand against her most sensitive area.

"Tell me what you want," I instructed.

She stayed silent, so I went back to my tracing — up and down her legs, around her nipples, across her hips — never on her clit. I had tugged her panties down her legs before I started the second round, and I could see her slick heat glistening in the low light of the bedside lamp.

She looked at me desperately after a few minutes. "Stop teasing."

"Not yet. I said I wanted to make you squirm, and I meant it."

My neighbor closed her eyes tightly and started to give in to the sensations. She let out a soft moan, and her hips moved around in an attempt to line up the toy with the spot where she wanted it most.

"That's it," I encouraged.

After a couple more minutes of too-light vibrations around her edges, she grabbed my hand and guided the toy to her clit. I let her win — for now — and took one of her nipples in my mouth as I held the wand against her. But when her legs tensed under my touch, I quickly pulled the toy away.

She looked at me in shock as her near-orgasm faded. "Why did you stop?"

"Be patient. Trust me."

An annoying voice in the back of my mind reminded me that she didn't have any reason to trust me yet, but I knew her reward would be worth the wait. Maybe some part of her did too, because she let her legs fall back open as her chest heaved.

I pressed the vibrator back against her core and clicked the glowing button to increase the intensity. Cam let out a low groan, and when I felt her body tightening up, I pulled away once again. She cried out in frustration as her hips continued to move in search of pleasure.

Once she'd cooled down a bit, I increased the intensity of the vibrations one more time and guided the toy back to her clit. Her back arched off the bed, revealing the patch of wetness she'd left on the sheets, and I palmed my cock through my pants at the sight.

"Come for me, baby," I coaxed her, adding a bit more pressure where she wanted it most.

She grabbed onto my wrist and held the toy against herself like her life depended on it. It probably felt like that was true after I stopped her right at the edge twice in a row, but she didn't have to worry — I was done teasing.

The sensations overtook her, and I watched in awe as she came undone beneath me. The rush I get when a woman gives herself to me in that way is incredible — I don't think I'll ever get tired of it — and something about her being the girl next door made it feel that much more erotic.

Cam breathed out a "fuck" when she eventually pushed the vibrator away from her sated body. "Where did you learn to do that?"

I smirked and sat the pink toy back on the nightstand. "I think we've shared enough secrets for one night."

Cam was dazed enough to be satisfied with my non-answer, and I laid down beside her to pull her into my arms. Her naked body felt like a furnace even through the barrier of my clothes.

"You doing okay?" I asked once her breathing had returned to a normal pace.

She didn't answer, but turned and gave me a sleepy smile. I leaned over to give her a gentle kiss, and when we finally broke apart, she quietly reminded me that she had to work in the morning.

I nodded in understanding. "Do you want me to stay?"

Cam shook her head no, and I couldn't miss the unexpected wave of disappointment that came over me. I barely knew the woman, but all I wanted to do after our little show and tell session was hold her tight until the sun came up.

Unrealistic? Probably. Idealistic? Definitely. But a man can dream, especially when he used to work in a publishing house where every good manuscript included a great love story.

"Okay. Do you want help with anything else before I go?" I asked, glancing at the picture frames that never got hung.

"No, that's okay," she said quickly, grabbing a throw blanket from the side of the bed and wrapping it around herself. She walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, keeping her body hidden behind the fuzzy fabric. "I'm going to hop in, can you lock the door on your way out?"

"Of course. You know where to find me if you need me," I offered, not quite trusting her attitude of nonchalance. Something had shifted, and it felt like we moved from intense passion to total disinterest in a matter of minutes.

She nodded halfheartedly, then closed the bathroom door, shouting out a "see you soon" from the other side.

Maybe she's just feeling shy and this is how she deals with it, I thought. That was the problem with fooling around so soon — I didn't know if this was normal behavior for Cam or something I should be concerned about. But either way, it was confusing the hell out of me.

Maybe I shouldn't have edged her. That was a little intense for a first encounter, especially when we'd never talked about my... interests. It was too soon for her to be dropping, but maybe she was just mad at me for denying her at all.

I shook it off and stood from the bed. There was no use fixating on it when she clearly wanted me to leave.

On the way out, I spotted some pens and paper on the kitchen counter and jotted down a quick message for her to find in the morning. Something told me she would need some reassurance after our unplanned evening together, even if she needed space now.

Cam,

Thanks for trusting me. I'm here if you need me. Really.

I added my number and a smiley face to the bottom of the note, then placed it near the coffee maker so she'd see it first thing. After I was sure it wouldn't fall to the floor, I turned her lock, pulled the door closed behind me, and headed back to my apartment with a million thoughts running through my mind.

The main one being that wet spot she left on the bed.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

517K 11.2K 37
| 𝟭𝟲𝘅 𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗗 · [EDITORS' CHOICE -- NOVEMBER 2020] [ONC 2020 Winner] Two strangers on separate trains, divided by uncaring glass. A bond...
12.4K 429 28
"So... what about us?" he asked, and I looked at him, a bit bewildered. "What?" I inquired. "You and me... what are we, Sera? You know how you affect...
1.3M 23.8K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...
28.7K 2.6K 51
WRITTEN BY SOFIA VITORATOS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 💡Fictionalized under true facts 💡 🛑*MATURE CONTENT*🛑 [PUBLISHING] 🏆1st Place in Chicklit by The...