Dragon Queen (Naruto fanfic)

By Deadlydragon2020

A young and beautiful girl came to the leaf village on a beautiful gold dragon nobody knows her from the leaf... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Lily arrive and important meeting
Lily profile
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Time skip to third around in the exam naruto fight
Chapter 6 Festival
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 Time skip the final exam
Chapter 9 part 1

Troy profile

14.5K 350 193
By Deadlydragon2020

Troy midnight is the king of all dragons and the king of all animals.

Troy midnight was 22 years old when he became the king of all dragons and stop ageing when he became the king and also married his childhood friend lily blossom and now he is 222 years.

Troy looks: has dark brown hair, dark purple eyes, 6 foot 3 inches tall, muscle and has 8 pack, has a red dragon birth mark on his left shoulder.

Favourite colour: golden colour, blue, dark purple.

Troy likes: likes lily his wife, training young dragons, loves seeing lily happy, the third Hokage grandson, loves Lilly's baking.

Troy dislike are: people flirting with his wife when he is right beside her, pink, fangirls, Lilly's fanboys, people ordering him and his wife around, disrespectful people, rude people, he dislike the most is Sakura she is a rude pig to his wife lily.

Wife: Lily blossom Queen of all dragons and Queen of all animals

Dragon form: golden dragon beta.

(Dragon ranks: ocean dragon the alpha, golden dragon beta, brown dragon third command, green dragon doctor, pale blue dragon the cooker, pale pink dragon omega good at watching young dragons, black dragon trainer.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
674K 22K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
132K 2.4K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
190K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...