Snow Bites

By skyebmewrites

Grimhelde didn't choose to hunt the creatures of the night. Even though her family had been hunters for gener... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Author's Note and Stuff

104 15 2
By skyebmewrites

That's right, the lacking in control me is trying ONC again. This will be project one of possibly five. I really wanted to try a few different ideas I've been thinking of, and what better time than now. Especially since at four of them can be complete stand alones with no room for a series to form. Last year I fell off the bandwagon thanks to work, and I still have work... hm. Ignores unbalanced time schedule.

So first up we've got a Snow White retelling and I'm going to try to make it work with prompt 75

'You have a family heirloom, it's been passed way long before anyone can remember. You inherited this object and discover its secret. This secret will twist your life and change it forever.'

So I'll just need to have Snow find something life changing.

A simple temporary cover so I don't spend days stuck on that. Thank you Canva.

And of course this stuff.

Don't steal, it's wrong. If you're reading this anywhere besides W a t t p a d you are reading this without the author's permission and you may be exposing your cómputo malware on a mirror site.

Alrighty, one done, on to the next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614 44 21
A Short Story in the Fairy Tale World series. The White Kingdom's beautiful princess Snow, hasn't always had an easy life. Her mother passed away on...
14.4K 648 22
[A Snow White Retelling] Katherine is a Vampire Princess whose stepmother has forced to become a slave in her own home, but when cast out of her own...
70.8K 4.7K 16
What if Snow White's prince wasn't the prince she hoped would come? In this Snow White retelling, Princess Wynter is grieving over her father's death...
231K 13.3K 60
"A single night can change the course of your entire life." . . . [Yandere Prince x Female Reader] Once upon a time, in the tiny kingdom of Vascini...