Her Hidden Pain

By vel555

"Niya" he called her by standing in the middle of the sitting area but got no response in return. She always... More

⚠IMPORTANT⚠
Prologue
💕Characters💕
1. Their Lives
2. Unknown Plan
3. First Step of Destruction
4. Meeting Him
5. Mind In Confusion
6. His Victory
7. Her Worry and His Plan
8. Neil's Anger
9. Leaving Her Alone
10. His New Maid
11. His Cruelty
12. Waiting To Have Fun With Her
13. Humiliations
14. Crying For Her Fate
15. Her Boyfriend?
16. "She is no more"
17. Humiliations in the Party
18. Tit for Tat
19. Pinch of Guilt
20. Minds with Many Questions
21. Fighting back
22. Consoling Him
23. Something has Changed
24. Worried for her?
26. Can eyes lie?
27. Taking care of her
28. Entry of a new maid
29. Falling for Each other?
30. Which Is Your True Self?
31. Her Fake Innocence
32. His Wrath
33. Hurtful Night
34. Drunk Aryan
35. No Hopes
36. It seemed so real
Notice
37. Falling for her?
38. Visiting Her Family
39. She is a Gem

25. Close to death

6.8K 437 107
By vel555

She was confused about whether to go to the party or not.

Last time, when she went to the party, Aryan and his friends humiliated her in front of others, which made her feel embarrassed.

What if they did the same with her now?

She sighed deeply and decided not to go to the party.

It's better not to go than to embarrass yourself in front of others.

She thought to read some books to pass the time.

This is the only thing that gives her peace.

She was reading a novel when she heard a knock on the door.

When she opened the door, she saw Aryan standing there.

"Why are you not ready?" He asked, seeing that she was not got ready to go to the party.

"I am not coming," she said.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to," she replied.

"Get ready in 10 minutes. I am waiting for you downstairs," he said and turned to go.

"I said, I am not coming. I don't want to get humiliated in front of others," she said, expressing the fear that was in her mind.

He looked at her. Guilt flashed in his eyes, but before she could see it, he masked it away.

"No one will humiliate you. Get ready and come," he said and left from there.

She sighed and went to get ready.

She wore her simple knee-length black dress, applied a light makeup while keeping her hair open, and went downstairs.

Hearing the sound of her heels, he looked up.

"Wow, she looks so beautiful," his inner voice whispered.

His stares were making something in Niya. It was making it difficult for her to stand in front of him. So she cleared her throat to bring him out of his dreamland.

"Why did you take so much time to get ready?" He asked angrily.

She looked at her wrist watch.

I took only fifteen minutes to get ready, then why is he...... this

"Now let's go. I don't have a whole day for you," he said and started walking.

I think he has some mental problems.

She followed him.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Hi buddy," Kiaan came and hugged Aryan.

"Hi, Niya," he said, smiling at Niya.

She gave him a small smile and said, "hi."

"Aryan!" Isha came when she saw Aryan and Niya. "Please come," she welcomed them.

"Where is Julie?" He asked.

"She is with her friends," she replied.

Aryan nodded, and they both went to wish her.

She was standing among her friends and talking to them.

"Hi, Julie," Aryan said.

She turned to see the source of this voice.

"Oh, hi Aryan," she chirped happily, looking at him.

"She just looks like Isha," Niya thought.

"Wish you a happy birthday," he wished and gave her the gift.

"Thank you so much,"

"Hi, Julie, I wish you a happy birthday," Niya also wished her.

"Thank you," she said, but her brows furrowed looking at Niya.

"Sorry, do I know you?" Julie asked Niya hesitantly.

She never saw her nor knew her.

"I am Ni-" she was cut off by Isha, saying, "she is Niya, Aryan's maid. That day, I told you about her. Don't you remember?"

Niya felt humiliated. She closed her eyes to calm herself and dissolve that emotion.

"Ohh, Ni-Niya, now I-I remember," Julie said when she remembered Isha telling her about Niya.

"Please, enjoy," she said, and both the sisters left from there.

"Hey, dude," Danish came and hugged Aryan. "You are looking handsome, huh," he complimented him.

"That I already know, Danish," he smirked.

Niya was feeling alone there. There was no one to whom she could talk.

"Come, let's meet our friends," Danish said and started dragging him.

"No, Danish, she'll be alone here." Aryan tried to deny thinking about Niya.

"Then let her also come," Danish said, looking at Niya.

"No, no, I am fine here," she denied. "You go. I will be here only," she told Aryan.

"It's better to be alone here than to get humiliated in front of others," she thought, thinking about Isha and how she introduced her to Julie.

She can't trust Aryan's friends.

"Are you sure?" Aryan asked her.

She nodded.

It had been more than fifteen minutes since she had been waiting for him.

She sighed, thinking he might be busy with his friends.

Why would he come to her to give her company?

She thought to go outside to just freshen her mind.

There was no one with whom she could talk. Everyone was unknown to her.

She went out and stood near the swimming pool.

She wanted to sit there by putting her legs in the pool, but she couldn't do that.

What will people think if they saw her like that?

She rubbed her arms, feeling cold, and took a deep breath, closing her eyes.

I should have not come here.... If I were at home, then I would have completed the novel that I was reading.

She was in her thoughts when someone pushed her into the pool.

She saw Danish standing and laughing at her by looking at her.

"Plea-please help," she was struggling to come out. She felt like she would soon be out of breath.

Fear was rushing through her every vein. She didn't know how to swim. She felt like she was drowning. Her breath was quickening.

"Hel-help,"

When Danish realised that she was drowning, he jumped into the water, but before he could reach her, Niya stopped making any movement.

"Hey, Niya," his heart started thumping faster in fear. He grabbed her by her waist and took her out of the pool.

"Ni-Niya, wake up," he tapped her cheeks but got no response.

Shivers ran down his spine. He didn't know that she didn't know how to swim. He made it just for fun.

With a shaky hand, he again tapped her cheeks.

Seeing no movement from her, he was about to press her chest when Aryan came running.

"Niya!" He kneeled beside her. "Wha-what happened to her?" He asked, looking at Danish.

"Aryan, I- she- water,"

Aryan understood.

"Damn, Danish," he said, gritting his teeth.

Seeing her lie there lifeless, he felt like someone had snatched his heart from him. He wanted to punch Danish for doing that with Niya, but that was not the time. He wanted to save her.

Aryan compressed her chest.

"Niya, please get up," he again pressed her chest.

Danish was praying in his mind for nothing to happen to Niya.

"Plea-please, Niya," he again pressed her chest when Niya spit the water out and started coughing.

She was breathing heavily.

"Ni-Niya, are you okay?" Aryan asked, to which Niya nodded.

"I-I want to-to go ho-home." She was shivering badly.

Aryan took off the blazer and gave it to Niya.

"Ni-Niya, I-" Danish tried to apologise, but Aryan scooped Niya into his arms and took her.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"You go freshened up. I am bringing you something to eat," Aryan said and left her room.

He didn't know that Danish would do something like that.

He knew that Niya was refusing to come to the birthday party out of fear of being humiliated again.

When he assured her that she would not be humiliated, trusting his words, she agree to come to the party.

The fear he felt when he saw Niya lifeless was still present in his heart. Thinking about that moment was making his heart beat faster.

He made some soup and went to her room.

She was sitting on her bed after freshening up. Her eyes were red and tired.

She was still shivering.

"Here is the soup. Eat it," Aryan said, keeping it on the table, and was about to check her temperature when Niya pushed him in anger.

"Don't dare touch me," she said angrily.

Aryan was surprised by her sudden action.

"This is what you wanted; that's why you forced me to come to that party. Am I right?" She asked as tears started to flow from her eyes. "That was all your plan, right? Why you and your friends are doing with me like this? Am I looking like a playing doll to you?" She shouted.

"Niya, listen to me first," Aryan said. He wanted to explain himself to her. He wanted to tell her that he was not involved in Danish's plan. He doesn't know why, but the first time he wanted to give her his explanation. He wanted her to listen to her.

I shouldn't have left her alone at that party.

"Why should I listen to you, huh? I know it was all your plan to hurt me. Why you people get happiness by hurting me, huh?" She fell on the floor clutching her head. She felt like her head was going to burst.

"Niya, calm down." He tried to hold her, but she slapped his hand away, saying, "Don't touch me."

"Ahh, pl-please leave me alone," she said with much difficulty.

"Niya-"

"Please go,"

Seeing she would not calm down with his presence, he took a few steps back. His eyes softened upon seeing her miserable state. She was crying, grabbing her hair.

"Go!" She shouted.

He blinked back the tears and left her room.

Seeing him leave, she got up and ran to the bathroom.

When she looked at her face, tears slid down her cheeks.

She splashed some water on her face, went to the drawer, and took one tablet.

Hello guys,

I am very disapointed with you guys. There are a lot of readers who are reading this story, but there are only a very few who vote and comment. This makes me feel like you are not enjoying my story. Sometimes I feel like discontinuing this story.😔

Are you not enjoying this story? Is it getting boring? Or is it that bad even to vote?😢

If you liked the chapter then please don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay blessed

Vel💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 91 14
It's a love story between a college girl and a handsome ceo 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 Swetha Natrajan❤️ She is a 20 years college girls who is s...
165K 5.3K 23
"I love her. I know my Priya will come back to me. My Piya-" "She is married" Irfan's words felt like a stab in my heart. As he stated the fact, it f...
145K 13.3K 14
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
1M 39.6K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...