The family he always wanted

By TheeHotGrl

This is a SASUHINA novel, so if u don't like it, then DON'T read it! Thanks! ☺️ -For Mature Audience Only -18... More

04/10/23
A Table Of Contents
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
NEW CHAPTERS
37.
38.
39.
40.
42.
43.
44.
45. *LONG*
46. *LONG AF*
47. *LONG AF*
48. *LONG AF*
49. *LONG AF*
50. *LAST CHAPTER*

41.

474 18 7
By TheeHotGrl

"What's got you smiling dickhead?" naruto looked over at the raven-headed boy, grinning with a beam, walking with more of a pep in his step.

Sasuke must've not heard him bc he didn't even bother answering him, as he continued to move on their way back to the village.

The spark in Naruto's eyes flashed as he began hopping up & down. "You called a hottie from the escort." he said it so proudly as if he had everything figured out. But Sasuke continued ignoring him, he only had 1 thing on his mind.

He'd been thinking abt it all day, thanking the shinobi spirits that today is Friday and Kakashi wouldn't need them for any missions.
*****************
Hinata wasn't sure abt going to the bar but TenTen talked her into it & tbh she was having a good time.

It was 8 when she made it home, slipping off her shoes.

"Sasuke?"

"Where were you?"
His arms were crossed & his facial expression was blank. "I went to the bar with TenTen and I only had 2 drinks. Don't be mad at me please." she was a blubbering mess, nervously twiddling her fingers.

He walked up slowly to her & she just couldn't keep her eyes off his chest, glancing at his abs and then back to his face,  trying not to make it obvious.

"Just ask me to go somewhere, next time princess." She nodded & then bit her lip.

"Like what you see?" he grinned, noticing her ogling his body, squeezing her thighs together & in true Hinata Hyuga fashion she blushed, twiddling her fingers, saying nothing, & looking away.

She has no idea just how cute she is and that's such a damn shame.

Several minutes later he gave her a hot bath ending up on top of her after she was out.
***************
Innocent eyes looked up at his fierce ones, her legs were shut tight, while covering her breasts.

Despite what happened yesterday, tonight was different for Hinata.

She hasn't had sex in 3 years feeling like a virgin reborn again.

"Move your arms." Was all that he said.

But she hesitated on doing so, face making a slightly concerned expression.

Sasuke couldn't understand why seeing her in distress turned him on so much.

Making his dick stiff.

Without a 2nd thought, he grabbed her wrists, pinning them on the side, making her squeak & her breasts bounced from the sudden movement.

She closed her eyes, taking long deep breaths when he began pinching & tugging at her nipples lightly. "Ahh." she moaned loudly & his cock twitched, finally moving to her belly.

"You've got the cutest stomach." he complimented her, rubbing all over it softly, with a throbbing cock at the thought of it being swollen with his babies.

That made her smile, making a cute squeak, flinging her eyes open, seeing him give her stomach the softest kisses, light as a feather. He couldn't wait to get her pregnant, the excitement was taking over.

His hands trailed down until he got to her feet, making her gasp when he slipped a toe into his mouth.

Sucking it softly.

When he began licking the bottom of her feet she snorted, bringing her hands up to her lips & giggling brightly.

"Ahaha Sasuke that tickles."

Hinata was so busy laughing that she didn't even notice him getting in btwn her legs.

"You're so fucking cute."

He grunted those words to her going to her neck, attacking it with his rough bites causing her to breathe hard in his ear.

Soft lips pressed to her neck once he was done marking her.

"I.. can't have any hickies showing on my n-neck."

She said to him trying to hold back her moans. "I'll leave my marks anywhere I want, you're mine!"

He slapped her breasts in response, making her whole body jerk up as he squeezed them roughly. Kissing her roughly, brushing the roof of her mouth, then they began to swirl their tongues together enjoying the mixing & tasting of their saliva.

He felt her squeezing her thighs over his waist when he sucked her tongue, slowly pulling back, feeling her grind against him. A finger entered her roughly, pumping her ferociously and she gasped loudly.

"Sa-Sasuke."

His eyes were activated, enhancing the beauty that she already had. While both of her eyes were shut she reached down at his finger, but he smacked her hands away. Curling his finger up being sure to hit that sweet spot, she reached for his finger again when she felt something coming. But this time he pinned both above her head forcing her to take it!

Her walls tightened with her legs wrapping around his waist and she orgasmed on his finger, screaming his name before her chest heaved.

He stuck 2 fingers in the back of her throat, shooting her eyes open, hands clasping over his wrist as she gagged.

"Princess isn't going to sleep this time."

She coughed & gasped for air when he finally removed them, looking up at him with shock in her eyes, which he loved.

He couldn't take it anymore!

Shoving his pants down, taking a hold of his hard cock, pressing it into her, sliding in 2 inches. "Sasuke!" she said his name sharply, from the pain & he couldn't get in any further since she was so damn tight, even with a soaking pussy her body was resisting.

His teeth clenched while he breathed heavily.
"Are you.. sure th-that you're not a... virgin?"

He swallowed hard at the feeling of her walls clinging tightly to the inches inside of her.

"Listen, princess, I need you to open up for me. Can you do that?" She nodded lightly, wrapping her arms around his back and he placed loving kisses on her lips, before pushing in more.

She gasped, arching her spine.

Achieving to slide in 2 more inches, he squeezed his eyes shut pressing his chest against hers. The heat was radiating off her body onto his when he leaned his head down to speak directly into her ear.

Whispering to her.

"Gonna be a good girl and take daddy's dick?" She couldn't speak but she did begin to open up more. "You feel so good, princess." He hissed. "It's taking all my might not to pound into you." She shuddered, digging nails into his back.

"Just a lil more princess." His voice was husky and his breath was shaky. "Don't tighten up baby, it's almost in." He grunted, pushing in the last 4 inches, bumping her womb.

"Oh my god!" Her legs trembled and his body shook, and dots of sweat formed on his forehead as precum leaked out his tip. "So fucking good." he quietly said.

She felt full, being stretched beyond more than she could handle. "K-Kiss me." He did so, devouring her lips with wet sloppy kisses. Pulling out slowly just at the tip before slamming back in.

"AH!"

Hinata cocked her head back, piercing his skin with sharp nails, he moved at a steady pace, licking her tears away.

She screamed against his thrusts. "Ah, ah, ah, ahhh. S-S-S-Sasss." The tears were leaking out her eyes and she began scratching his back up, after a few more thrusts, the pain switched to pleasure and she felt her juices splashing out onto her thighs.

"Sasuk- I. love. you. so. much!" He sped up as he growled, gripping her hips tightly, looking down at her face with intense eyes.

Her titties bounced hard as he pounded into her, flesh slapping flesh. "Look at me and tell me that!" She opened her eyes, looking deeply into his while moaning with her mouth open.

"I LOVE YOU SASUKE."

He grunted aggressively. "You belong to ME. You're fucking MINES. Mine I say!" His balls slapped against her ass, as he sunk deeper into her, rocking her entire body along with the bed.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as her eyes shut once again. "Yessss."

He felt his balls tightening when her walls clamped on his dick, choking it for dear life.

"Right there! Right there!"

Sasuke was in heaven finally being able to fuck his dream girl was a miracle. "Fuck, fuck, fuck I'm gonna cum!"

The volume in his voice peaked, his hips jerked, and his thrusting came to a halt giving her 1 last thrust as he pumped his hot thick seed into her womb.

"Ahwww fuuuuuck."
He breathed in a shaky breath.
"Fuck, fuck."
Hinata felt it leaking down her thighs, holding him so tight, never wanting to let go.

"Mmmm. You're the best princess." he panted. "The best." he said quietly.

She began caressing the back of his hair.
"I love you Sasuke."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 279 13
》 Tell me, Sasuke... You used to be mean to me, always seemed annoyed of my presence, then left without a single word. And after all these years of s...
24.4K 978 18
A sasuhina story. How they develop in the peace after the war. I don't own Naruto
51.2K 995 24
The wonderful continuation of Kamina and Sasuke's love. Will Sasuke be able to forget about revenge for his dearest love or will he choose hatred ove...
36.7K 2K 34
What good is power when you can't save your loved ones. I don't own Naruto or any of the characters. I don't own the image.