Life Fibors Of Motherhood (Ya...

By Trevor738

Allen Riddle was a poor starving child on the brink of collapse with no hope until he was given New Hope by t... More

He's So Cute He Could Pass Out
Child of the Kamui
I Need Your Guys Help

The Thornless Rose

769 13 6
By Trevor738

I don't own Kill La Kill except me and @DRWERID42 oc

We start our story in Honnō City a city built on an artificial island and divided into four levels that separate the poor from the rich. The status of wealth depends on the student's progress at school signified by the rank of their Goku Uniform. The higher the Star ranking, the more prestigious the standard of living, with No-Stars being relegated to the slums. The poorer districts are farther away from the academy and the richer ones are closer to it how does this happen well it starts at Honnōji Academy it's seemingly shared the same purpose and systems as a regular schools in Japan, but in actuality, it is built as the main testing ground of Life Fiber experiments (particularly Goku Uniform) commissioned by Ragyō Kiryūin herself, with Satsuki Kiryūin being charged to govern it along with the city.

Because of Satsuki's totalitarian rule over both the school and the city itself, living and studying at Honnōji Academy are best described as an exercise in survival at its extreme, with its students (particularly No-Star ones) finding themselves oppressed by iron-fist disciplinarians and abusive, if not outright excessively strict club presidents. Power struggle seemed to be a recurring occurrence as promotion rewards the students better, if not outright luxurious life standards and even control over the school. Those who disobeyed the rules would be severely punished, though the death sentence occurs once the offender genuinely poses a threat to the school's well-being such as the attempted theft of one of Goku's Uniforms. On this dark stormy night, we take our perspective over to a young teenage girl with brown eyes and brown hair that is styled in a bowl cut. She is often seen wearing the standard Honnōji Academy No-Star uniform; a white short-sleeve shirt with a blue neckerchief, a blue mini skirt, and a pair of white socks and light brown loafers.

This is Mako Mankanshoku and she is returning home from detention because she fell asleep during class as she got off the trolley she starts making her way home.

Mako pov

Mako: Ah man I can't believe I got detention I didn't mean to fall asleep well at least I can get some of mom's cooking.

As I continued walking I heard a loud noise coming from the alley so I decided to investigate I saw a little boy digging through the trash.

He then noticed me and started getting scared as he tried to run away but I saw cuts, scars, and bruises all over him. I walk over to him as I continued walking toward him he started tearing up.

???: Please..don't....hurt...me.

Mako: Hey hey calm down I'm not gonna hurt it's ok no need to cry.

I gently reached down to grab him as soon as I picked him up he winched in pain as tears started flowing down his cheeks I gently rocked him from side to side and he started to calm down after a few minutes.

Mako: There see I'm not gonna hurt you.

I then heard his stomach growling I realized he is probably extremely hungry and he is very injured from all the scars, bruises, and scratches all over him.

Mako: Hey sweetie why don't you come with me to my house where my dad can get you checked out and get you some food in your belly?

???: yes, please.

Mako: My name is Mako what's your name?

Allen: Allen Riddle.

Mako: Aww that's a cute name.

Time skip at Mako house Allen Pov

We entered my house and Mako got her dad to patch me up after he was done we all sat down for dinner and I was introduced to the rest of Mako's family. First was her dad a tall, overweight man with rather slick-back brown hair, thick eyebrows, and brown eyes. Generally, he is seen wearing a tan jacket with a white shirt and a black tie along with a pair of salmon color shorts with blue stripes, and a pair of white slippers

Barazō Mankanshoku

next was Mako's mom she was a slim woman with light brown hair that is often tied up in a bun while she leaves a rather thick fringe over her forehead and amber eyes, like the rest of her family, and wears a pink dress with an apron over it and a light green jacket. Completing the outfit is a pair of white shoes, perhaps slippers

Sukuyo Mankanshoku

next was her brother a short boy with brown eyes and brown hair tied into a ponytail. Generally, he is seen wearing a black shirt that slopes off of one shoulder, a pair of cut-off shorts, and a pair of white sunglasses.

Matarō Mankanshoku

And lastly was their dog he fits the overall description of a pug, being a pale cream with large eyes and a dark face. He is seen wearing a small light blue hoodie that covers his ears and his tongue is often seen outside of his mouth.

Guts

While we were waiting for dinner Mako grabbed me and place me on her lap me I started blushing out of embarrassment.

Mako: So Allen why were digging through the trash cans?

Everyone then gather around and asked the same question and I told them that I was born somewhere in the United States they asked me why are you in Japan n if you were born in the US I then said that my parents left me at a park told me to wait and they never came back so I started looking for food a home I lived on the streets for a little while eventually I ended up in honno town. Mako then hold me close to her chest and I started looking like a tomato we then  all they sit down to a nice meal of soup and mystery croquettes I hasn't eaten for a year the family is amazed by the way I eats with like Guts and after a little while we all decided to go to bed Matarō gave me some of his clothes after I had bath.

Allen: Where do I sleep?

Sukuyo: You can sleep with Mako since you seem the most comfortable to be around.

Mako then pick me up and place me in her sleeping bag as she got in she pulled me close to her and I started blushing out of embarrassment again.

Mako: Aww your so adorable well good night.

Allan: Good night guys.

End ch 1

Hope you all enjoy this chapter me and @DRWERID42 will be continuing compup with chapters for this story I hope you all have a great and blessed life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 3.5K 90
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
70.4K 2K 192
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
60.8K 298 13
There will mostly be smutts here and one shots. I will do any characters you guys request. And I hope you enjoy the book!! BTW please don't be rude...
187K 5.6K 111
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...