Harry Potter And The Philosop...

Por Mexican_TanQr

Hello, my names Steven Grant and I'm about to tell you a story about friendship, love, enemies and chaos. My... Mais

Decision made.
Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone Cast-
...
1. The Letter/ Diagon Alley
3. First Day/ Three Headed dog

2. Friends/Sorting Hat

87 4 1
Por Mexican_TanQr

I was in the car with Mum and Dad. I was really nervous for my first Day. I mean who wouldn't be, I'm going somewhere far away from home and away from my Mum and Dad. I've had my fare share of muggle schools, and people are not nice. With people always calling me a freak and all, I just hope this school will be different.

"Mum, are you sure I'll be ok?" I asked nervously. "Oh sweet heart, I know you're nervous. Don't you worry. Hogwarts is one of the safest places on earth. You'll be ok. Just breathe and calm your nerves everything will be alright, okay sweetheart?" She finished. I nodded as I took deep breaths. I decided to take my cat out of his cage. As I held him and pet him gently on his head, I can feel myself calm down. Somehow this cat knew what I was feeling, I guess she really is a smart cat.

After an hour we arrived and Kings cross, where we were told to go to platform 9 3/4. But theirs no such thing. That is until Mum walked through a brick wall between platforms 9 and 10. I followed her though to be met by a world of magic. Parents were saying goodbye to their children, and children were laughing with joy. I for one was one of the nervous ones. A train attendant approached to grab my stuff to put on the train. I grabbed my cat and placed him inside my Tavel bag.

When he got In he popped his head out and I scratched his head. She's  a big fan of head scratches. I turned towards my parents as they said some final words before letting me go onto the train.

"Oh Steven, I'm going to miss you so much." She said while Dad got on one knee until he was at eye level with me.

"Alright Steven, behave yourself and try not make enemies with anyone and always be kind, do you understand. ?" He asked. "Yep" I said as he smiled and pulled me in for a hug and mum joined in on the hug. As mum wiped a tear from her cheek I made my way into the train. I turned around one more time. "Laters Gators." I said while waving. "In a while my little crocodile" she replied. I boarded the express and looked for an empty cart to sit in as I was too nervous to ask to sit by anyone. I eventually found one and sat near the window. I looked out and saw mum and dad waving. I waved back as the train began moving slowly, as they slowly were out of sight.

Desmond POV

"Honey he will be fine I'm sure of it" I said reassuring my wife. "Oh I sure hope so" she said. I looked back at the train leaving hoping he'll be fine. "But I might need a favor just to be sure." I said. I closed my eyes hoping that an old ally would answer.

"Konshu?"

And just like that a big walking mummy with a bird head appeared.

"Desmond? I was not expecting you to summon me so soon."

"Yeah, look, would it be possible for you to do me a small favor please?"

"But of course Desmond what is it that you need"

"It's our son." I said holding my wife near. "I just need you to look after him. I want him to be safe. Could you do that for me? Please?" He looked towards the train and back to me.

"I will do my best"

"Thank you. Truly"

With that he nodded and transformed into a white hawk and followed the train. I looked back at my wife who was unsure about all this. "It's ok, I trust him" I said as she nodded but was still not fully on board with the idea.

Steven POV

I looked out the window admiring the view as the train makes it journey to Hogwarts. I then noticed a beautiful white hawk flying along side the train. I admired it for a bit until I heard a knock and I turned around and saw a boy with black hair and glasses.

"Hello, do you mind if I sit here? all the other carts are full?" He asked. "No please by all means take a seat. I said as he thanked me and sat down. "What's your name?" He asked. "Oh My name is Steven Grant. What's yours?" I said as I stuck my hand out for a handshake. He took it and shook my hand. "Harry Potter." He said. "Pleasure to meet you Harry." I replied. As we began to talk about what we each did over the summer, a boy with ginger hair came to our cart.

"Hello, do you guys mind. Everywhere else is full."
He asked. "Not all, come in." I said. As he sat down he introduced himself. "I'm Ronald Weasley, what are you names?" He asked. "Im Steven Grant." I said. "And Im Harry... Harry Potter." He said as Ronald's face immediately went into shock. "So.... Is it true?"

"What?" Harry asked. "The Scar." Ron replied. "Oh!"Harry remarked as he lifted his hair up to show Ron the scar. "Wicked." He said. " Wait what happened to you there?" I asked as Ron spoke. "Harry's quite famous in the wizarding world. He's the one who stopped You-know-who as a baby. His scar is legend." He said. "And who is this You-know-who?" I asked. "He's an evil dark wizard. We do not speak his name." He said and looked over at my bag to see my cat who had popped out his head. "Wow! Wicked looking cat!" Ron said as Harry looked at my direction. "Oh yeah, this is my cat." I said as I scooped her up. "Her name is Selene" I said as the cat meowed.

"Anything of the trolley dears?" A kind woman asked. "No thanks I'm all set" Said Ron in a disgusted tone pulling out whatever was wrapped out of his pocket Harry looked over at Ron and decided to buy the whole trolley of sweets. "We'll take the whole lot" He said pulling out a good chunk of galleons out of his pocket. "Wow!" Ron exclaimed. Just a few minute later we were enjoying on our sweets when Ron Spoke.

"My brothers thought me a cool magic trick, do you lot wanna see?" We all nodded as he was about to cast the spell on his Rat Scabbers a girl with brown bushy hair walked by looking in our cart.

"Have any of you seen a toad? A boy Neville had lost one." She asked. We all shook our heads. "Oh..Are you doing magic? Let's see then." She said as Ron cleared his throat. "Sunshine daisies, butter mellow. Turn this stupid fat rat yellow." He said as all it did was shock the box off the rat. "Are you sure that's a real spell?" She asked. "Well it's not very good is it?" She said as Ron gave us all and expression saying what's her deal. "Of course I've only tried a few simple ones my self. But they've all worked for me." She said as she grabbed her wand and sat next to me. For example. She said as she pointed her wand at Harry's glasses.

"Oculus Reparo" She said as the the tape holding Harry's glasses together came off as his glasses were fixed. "That's better isn't it." She said as Harry looked at Ron and Me in Amazement. "Holy Cricket. Your Harry Potter. I'm Hermione Granger. And you are?" She said looking at Ron's direction. "I'm, Ron Weasley." He said with candy in his mouth. "Pleasure." She said. And you? She asked me. "I'm Steven Grant." I said as she smiled. "Pleasure to meet you Steven" I smiled back. "Pleasure to meet you Hermione"

"Well you three better change into your robes, I expect we'll be arriving soon." She said as she got up as she was leaving she stopped and turned to Ron. "You've got dirt on your nose by the way. Did you know? Just there."Hermione said as Ron wiped the dirt off as she turned and walked away. After arriving at Hogwarts , we were greeted by a tall man. "Right then first years this way please, come on first years don't be shy, come on now hurry up." He said as we all walked towards him. "Hello Harry" he said. "Hey Hagrid." Harry replied. "Wow." Ron said. Right then, this way to the boats, follow me. Hagrid said as we all followed him. We all got on boats as we started to sail to Hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry.

Once we reached land we got out of the boats and we entered the school.

All the first years looked around in awe as they had never seen a place like this and we kept moving forward and went up some stairs. We had stopped at the final flight of stairs as we were greeted by Teacher who I can only assume be Professor Mcgonagall. "Welcome to Hogwarts, now in a moment you will pass through these doors and will join your classmates but before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses."She said.

"They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin." She said. "Now while you're here, your house will be like your family, your triumphs will earn you points. Any rule breaking and you will lose points. At the end of the year the house with most points is awarded the house cup-" "TREVOR!" Neville interrupted. As all the kids began to giggle he walked up and retrieved his toad while the profesor was looking at him confused.

"Sorry." Neville said. "The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily." She said as she walked away.
"It's true then!" A a boy with slit back white hair said. "What they're saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts." He said as the everyone started muttering to each other about Harry. "This is Crabbe and Goyle." He said. "And I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." He said as Ron snickered. "Think my names funny do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair, and a hand me down robe. You must be a Weasley" He said.

"Back off Malfoy" I said defending Ron. "And who even are you? No one asked you to speak. He said. "I'm Steven Grant and that's my friend your insulting." I said as he just gave a short fake laugh. "Your joking right? Friends? With a Weasley? Your a Grant, The Grant Family would surely not want anything to do with the Weasley's right?"

I looked back at Ron who had a confused face. "What are you on about?" I asked. "You mean you don't even know your own pureblood Family?, Ha! What a joke." I was honestly confused, I mean I could be a pureblood but I just never asked my parents if I was, blood status was a topic that I never cared for but I didn't think I was a pureblood.

I stood there confused as Malfoy shook his head and then turned his attention back to Harry. "You'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better than others Potter, you don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. He said as he looked at me and Ron" "I can help you there." He said as he offered his hand. Harry looked at it and then looked back at him. "I think I can tell the wrong sort for my self thanks." Harry replied.

Professor Mcgonagall then tapped on Malfoy as he looked over at the professor and looked back at Harry and returned to his spot. "We're ready for you now, follow me." Professor Mcgonagall said. As she led us to the great hall for the sorting I felt a nudge. "You never told me you're a Pureblood." Said Ron kinda disappointed that I didn't tell him. "Ron honestly I didn't know, i never really cared for blood status, besides we never discussed our blood purity." I said as Ron had a foolish look.. "Oh right, my bad" he said.  "Ron don't worry just because you're a Weasley doesn't mean I'm gonna change how I act towards you, not even my blood status is gonna change that." I said as Ron nodded with a look of Relief and smile, I lifted my fist for a fist bump and he bumped back.

We then reached the front of the Great Hall were I saw a hat sitting on a stool. "Will you wait along here please" said Professor Mcgonagall. As we all gathered at the front. "Now before we begin, Profesor Dumbledor would like to say a few words." She said as Profesor Dumbledor stood up. "I have a few start of term notices I wish to announce." Dumbledor said. "The first years please note, that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students, also our care taker Mr. Filch has asked me to remind you. The third floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds, to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. Thank you." Dumbledor said as he sat back down.

"Now when I call your name, you will come forth, I shall place the sorting hat on you head, and you will be sorted in to your houses."  Professor Mcgonagall explained. She looked at the list and called out the first name. "Hermione Granger." Professor Mcgonagall  called out.  Hermione looked nervous as she walked up to the front and sat on the stool. Ron turned to us and said. "Mental that one I'm telling you." Ron said. As Harry nodded and I just shrugged my shoulders. Professor McGonagall then put the Hat on Hermione then it began to speak. "Ah! Right there, mmm, right okay. GRYFFINDOR!!"

The hat decided as everyone began to cheer. Hermione ran up to to the Gryffindor table as she was greeted by the students of the Gryffindor house. "Draco Malfoy." Professor McGonagall called out, as Draco walked up to the stool and sat down but before she even placed the hat on Draco the hat spoke. "SLYTHERIN!!" As people began to cheer. "There's not a witch or wizard who went bad who wasn't in Slytherin." Ron said to both me and Harry. As another student was called, Harry felt a slight sense of pain when he looked at another professor at the Head table. Me and Ron both noticed as I spoke. "Harry? What is it?" I asked as he rubbed his scar. "Nothing, nothing I'm fine. He replied."

As the student who was called up was sorted into Hufflepuff House. People cheered then Ron was called up. He looked nervous as he walked up and sat cautiously on the stool, then the hat was placed on his head. "Ha! Another Weasley. I know just what to do with you. GRYFFINDOR!" The hat spoke as Ron looked relieved. People began to cheer as Ron made his way to the Gryffindor Table. "Harry Potter." called out Professor McGonagall. As Harry walked up as people started muttering amongst themselves. Harry sat on the stool and then The Hat was placed on his head. "Mmm, difficult, very difficult, plenty of courage I see, not a bad mind either. There's talent oh yes, and a first to prove yourself, but where to put you?" "Not Slytherin, not Slytherin." Harry whispered. "Not Slytherin ey? Are you sure? You could be great you know it's all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness there's no doubt about that, No? Well if your sure.... better be.... GRYFFINDOR!!!"

As everyone cheered. About Harry being a Gryffindor, I was next to be called up. "Steven Grant." called out Professor McGonagall as I walked up still nervous. I sat on the stool and then the hat was placed on my head. "Mmmm? Your odd?" The hat said. "I would like to speak to Dumbledor." The Hat exclaimed. As everyone was shocked as the hat never asked to be taken off anybody ever. The professor took him off and told me to wait on the stool.

Dumbledor POV
The hat was brought up to me. "What is it?" I asked making sure no one else could hear. "It's him." The hat spoke. "The Grant child bleeds chaos, just like his father,  it's him. The one to Vanquish the Devil" The hat mentioned as I nodded and handed the Hat back to Profesor Mcgonagall.

Steven POV
As I looked around everyone began to mutter amongst themselves as they were shocked. I looked and felt uncomfortable. Professor McGonagall then walked up with the hat again. "Did I do something wrong profesor?" I asked timidly. "Oh no dear, something just came up, but nonetheless time to sort you." She said as she put the Hat back my head.

"Mmm? Ah yes, you again oh Where to put you? I sense There's a Great amount Chaos in you.... you're challenging. You have the mind of a Ravenclaw just like your father, you are Ambitious enough to be in Slytherin, yet Empathetic and kind to be in Hufflepuff just like your Mother, and you poses the braveness of a Gryffindor. But we're to put you? In reality you belong quite nicely in every house. You are a tricky one a tricky one indeed. But, it better be........GRYFFINDOR!!!!" He said as people began to cheer. I smiled brightly but I was still a bit thrown off about what had happened but I didn't pay too much attention to it.

I made my way to the Gryffindor table and sat down then was I was greeted by everyone including Ron's older brothers who are named Fred and George who are twins and the oldest Percy who is a Gryffindor Prefect. Harry and Ron looked really happy that I was with them, however Hermione looked uncomfortable near me and scooted a bit away from me. I was confused by this and decided I would talk to her about it later. Once the sorting was over Professor Mcgonagall spoke. "Your Attention Please" she said as Dumbledor stood up. "Let the feast begin" he said as food magically appeared onto our plates and everyone began helping themselves to food. I for one was very hungry, and by the look of Ron's face so was he.

He immediately grabbed two peaces of chicken and ate like he hadn't eaten in days. As everyone ate we began to make conversations, " I'm Half and Half, Me Dads a Muggle, Mums a witch. Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out" said a boy I later find out his name being Seamus Finnigan. As I ate I heard Harry speak up. "Say Percy, who's that teacher talking to professor Quirrell? He asked as I looked over at the man dressed in black. "Oh, that's Professor Snape, Head Of Slytherin House." Percy stated. "What's he teach?" Asked Harry. "Potions. But everyone knows it's the Dark Arts he Fancies, he's been after Quirrell's job for years." Said Percy as he returned to his food while Harry stared at Professor Snape for a bit. " Your alright Mate?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm alright" he said returning to his food.

I looked over at Ron who was ready for another bite of chicken. As he went for his peace he quickly let go and jumped a bit as a ghost appeared. "Hello! How are you? Welcome to Gryffindor" he said as other ghost began to fly over head. "Hello Sir Nicholas. Have a nice summer?" Asked Percy. "Dismal. Once again my request to join the headless hunt has been denied" Answered sir Nicholas. " I'm sorry but what's the headless hunt?" I asked. " The Headless Hunt is a group of decapitated ghosts who ride ghost horses and engage in such activities as Horseback Head-Juggling, Head Polo, and Head Hockey." Said Hermione. "However they can only accept huntsmen whose heads have completely separated from their bodies completely." She finished. "Precisely!" Answered Sir Nicholas. "Wait a minute, I know you! You're nearly Headless Nick!" Said Ron. " I prefer Sir Nicholas if you don't mind." He said like he had just been offended by Ron's comment.

"Nearly Headless? How can someone be nearly headless?" Asked Hermione as Harry rolled his eyes.
"Like this" answered Sir Nicholas as he..... as he..... yeah I'm not even going to talk about. "Ah, oh well there goes my appetite" I said as I put my fork and knife down and pushed my plate away. Hermione looked like she regretted to ask and had also lost her Appetite.

After all the students had eaten the feast was over and all prefects escorted their 1st years to their respective house dormitories. Percy got up from the table and spoke. "Gryffindor first years follow me please" he said. All the the Gryffindor first years got up and followed Percy up to the first flight of stairs. "Keep up. Thank you." Said Percy. The Ravenclaw prefect escorted his first years to their dormitories while we went the other way. "This is the most direct path to the Dormitories. Oh and keep an eye on the stair cases, they like to change" he said as we went up the flight of stairs admiring every moving painting on the wall. We eventually made it to a painting where a lady was on it. Rather big the lady.

As we approached Percy stopped in front of the painting and waited patiently for the woman to speak.

"Password?" Asked the lady. "Caput Draconis" said Percy as the painting opened up to reveal our Dorm. "Alright quickly gather round here" said Percy as all the first years Gryffindors gathered around. "Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room. Boys Dormitories, upstairs and down to your left, Girls, the same on your right. You'll find all your belongings have already been brought up." He finished as I admired the common room. It had a nice cozy feeling to it. "Very well then you may explore the common room and your dormitories but under no circumstances are any first years students allowed outside their common rooms after dark" he finished as everyone went up to their dorms but not before I could speak with Hermione first.

"Oh wait Hermione?" I called out as she froze in place not turning to even look at me. Once everyone cleared out it was just me and Her. "Hey, is everything alright, did I do something wrong?" I asked as she turned around slowly and sighed. "No you haven't done anything wrong." "Well then why are you trying to stay away from me?" I asked. "Look Steven, it's just that......" I looked at her waiting for an answer. "Look, purebloods don't really have a good reputation with other wizards, especially wizards like me. A Muggle-born." She said as she looked at me uncomfortably. "Purebloods tend to look down upon anybody who's not a Pureblood, and they are even more fowl towards Muggles. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't want any trouble okay?" She finished, I was baffled beyond words. Why the hell would I care is she's a muggle? She's still a witch and a pretty one at that..... wait pretty, that came out of nowhere. I quickly regathered my thoughts, I sighed and frowned looking at her. "Okay, look first of all. I couldn't care less if I'm a Pureblood, Halfblood, or Muggle-born. I've only just found out I'm a Pureblood. But that won't change how act or how I feel towards other people."

She looked at me with a frown. "Your my Friend Hermione, and I don't care wether your a Pureblood, a Halfblood, or a Muggle I don't care, I would never treat my friends harshly. I don't wish for any of that. My mother and father did not raise me like that." She exhaled almost relieved that I said that but then quickly frowned. "I'm sorry, I just really didn't know what would happen. I can't believe I try'd distancing myself from you before I even got to know you properly" "Hey look don't worry about ok?" She nodded in agreement. "But promise me one thing?" I asked. "What that?" I extended my arms out to her. "Still friends?" I said with smile. She giggled a bit and hugged me. "Yeah, still friends" she said as we departed from the hug. "Well nice to clear up the air, goodnight Hermione." "Goodnight Steven" we bid each farewell and headed up to our respective dorms.

I entered my dorm to find the other boys fast asleep, well except Harry. He sat near a window with his owl. "Your alright there?" "Hmm? Oh, yeah I'm alright" he said as he smiled and looked out the window again. "Alright then, I'm off to bed then. Goodnight Harry" "Night Steven" he said. As I got ready for bed. Oh boy was Mum right. The beds at Hogwarts are really comfortable. I laid there slowly drifting of into dream land. I can't wait for lesson tomorrow.

Merrry Christmas yall, hope you lot have a wonderful holiday!!!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.9K 49 23
What happens when Y/N L/N gets the part of Orion Montague ? (I didn't want make my own Harry Potter plot so I used @kieran_w Hermione Granger x Male...
257 21 49
*Ongoing* (SEQUEL TO UNBREAK) UNRAVEL book 6: Hogwarts was no longer safe as it once was now that Albus Dumbledore, the only wizard capable of taking...
305K 8.7K 35
~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over and done with, I don't believe this is fo...
310K 13K 39
Like always, please turn away from this if you haven't read the previous books! Since Harry and Anna had gone to Hogwarts, it's been crazy. From the...