You are still in my heart (So...

By missmermaid100

I really hate you Jeon Wonwoo. I hate you more than anything else Kwon Soonyoung. What will happen when two... More

Long time no see
Tom and Jerry
Be My Boyfriend (part1)
Be My Boyfriend (Part2)
Be My Boyfriend (last)
Hidden Feelings
Dates
Drunk Cutie 💓
Hangout
Jealousy
Jealously saga continues
Getting Closer
Thank you 💗
A secret from Jeonghan
I'm broken
Happy Birthday Jeonghan
Drunk And Wasted
Misunderstanding
ShowKi
I'm sorry
A Peek Into Past
Taking care
It can't be over
You are my only option
Helping brother
Confession
You are mine
Happy Ending

A Big Project

484 22 0
By missmermaid100

Today Soonyoung and Wonwoo were going somewhere. Soonyoung also don't know where, it's to far. Wonwoo have been driving for a long time but they haven't reached yet.
"Wonwoo when will we reach there?"........ silence.
"Wonu, please reply me".........still silence.
"Say something, I'm bored. Wonu... Wonu Wonu Wonu..... Wonwoo Shi..... Wonwoo hyung...... Wonu baby.." and the car Stopped suddenly, shaking Soonyoung.
"Yaa why did you press the break so suddenly". Soonyoung was scared for a moment.
Wonwoo turned to him and came closer making Soonyoung blush. "What are you doing?" He asked.
Wonwoo didn't talk but continue to lessen the distance between them. Soonyoung can feel Wonwoo's breaths now. Wonwoo came near Soonyoung's right side and unlock the seat belt. "Get out of my car, you are really annoying". Wonwoo said seating back to his seat. Soonyoung looked at him with a big pouty but angry face, crossing his hands in front of his chest looking all cute. "How dare you Wonu? I really hate you". He said huffing.
"As if you will love me one day". Wonwoo replied rolling his eyes looking away as he can't stand this cuteness.
"I better not love you". Soonyoung said putting his seatbelt on and looking front.
But I always love you. It was in Wonwoo's mind as he started to drive.
"Come on talk to me na Wonu". Soonyoung can't really just sit silent.
"What do you wanna talk?"
"Ammm like what is your favourite colour?"
"Guess".
"Ammm is it blue?"
"How did you know that?". Wonwoo was really surprised that Soonyoung knows it.
"Well you look good in blue and you used to mostly choose anything in blue when we were young".
"Can you guess my favourite colour?"
"It's Black but sometimes white too".
"Wow you know that? I thought you know nothing about me. It's fun, let me guess your favourite food......ammm..... it's kimchi fried rice?"
"It's really my favourite, I also like sweet and spicy chicken. But how did you got it right too?" Wonwoo was confused, how does Soonyoung getting it all right.
"Cause whenever I make it for you, you look happy".
Wonwoo didn't said anything about that.
"Try to guess my favourite food". Soonyoung said.
"You eat everything you get".
"Yaa Wonwoo, answer please".
"There are still many but you like Japanese food".
And the guessing saga continues till they finally reached the place.
Soonyoung's eyes widened looking how big the place was. It is a mansion bro.
As they get out of the car they were greeted by some servents. One of them took the car key to drive the car in parking area. Soonyoung was so stunned by the treatment they were receiving.
They entered the mansion and one servent lead them to a room, a big one Soonyoung have never seen in reality. It was like a kdrama or what.
There was sitting a girl on one chair, her back facing them.
"Mam they are here". The servent left after saying that.
"Welcome Mr. Jeon Wonwoo". She got up and turn. She was really beautiful.
"Please take a seat". She asid as she sat on one of the chair beside the tea table.
Soonyoung wasn't sure if he should sit with them or not as he is an assistant apparently.
"Sit". Wonwoo's word made Soonyoung sit beside him.
"I heard Mr. Jeon is dating. Who is that lucky girl? Is she a daughter of any businessman I know?" The girl asked.
"I'm not dating a girl but a guy and that is him". Wonwoo replied to her pointing at Soonyoung.
"Owww really, is he your business partner?" She asked.
"No my assistant". She was surprised and smiled awkwardly which upset Soonyoung. But he wasn't angry at anyone, it's just that he is embarrassed that he made Wonwoo say that. It's all his fault that Wonwoo have to get into the awkward situation and it must be really embarrassing for him to be called Soonyoung's boyfriend.
"Well Miss Park, shall we talk about the matter I'm here for?" Wonwoo asked and she nodded.
"So we have received your request and we would love to plan this wedding for you. It's our pleasure that you choose us as your wedding planner". He said giving her a smile, but it was all buisness type of smile which lacks feelings.
"Obviously I have to choose best". She smiled back.
Soonyoung was observing the room when a perticular thing caught his attention.
"It's all about Shinee oh my god". There was a big closest with glass doors and inside it were all Shinee merch and albums.
"Yeah I'm a big shawol".
"Really miss Park? Shinee are my idols. I really love them". Soonyoung said with a big smile.
"Really then can you do something related to Shinee in my wedding?" She asked with excitement.
"Sure, I'll dance to Shinee's song".
"Oh my God it will be perfect then". She was happy about the idea.

They talk about the ideas and then it was time to go back.
Soonyoung was unusually quiet at the way back. There was to much in his mind, he was feeling bad for involving Wonwoo into his plan. He felt like he is just using Wonwoo for his own good and he should stop it.

"What are you thinking?" Wonwoo asked as he didn't get the mood of Soonyoung.
Soonyoung just spun out of his thoughts "Me? Nothing". He replied.
"You are thinking about something, I can tell. But if you don't want to share it's okay". Wonwoo thought that he should no push Soonyoung to tell him.
"Nothing, I'm just sleepy. I will take a nap". Soonyoung avoided the question like that closing his eyes. Wonwoo had a pouty face as Soonyoung did that.

Next day Miss Park Hajoon asked them to help her choosing wedding dress. Wonwoo was confused by Soonyoung's behaviour from yesterday, Soonyoung haven't talked to him much which made Wonwoo worried. They took Minghao and Jun with them as Minghao has great fashion sense and Jun, well cause he is Minghao's boyfriend. They got to the place and were waiting for Miss Park's soon to be husband.
There were one more bride who was testing her wedding dress, she was also waiting for her fiance.
"Hello, what.... really.....okay....no no it's okay I understand..... please take care...bye". The other girl received a call and after that her happy face turned into a sad one. "What happened honey?" Her mother asked her. "He said he can't make it?" He told her with a sad face. "It's okay honey cheer up". Soonyoung also felt bad for the girl, she was looking so happy before receiving the call.
"Miss it's okay, he must be busy". He tried to cheer her up.
"No it's not okay, how can he be so careless, it's his wedding. He still choose work instead of you". Miss Park was angry that the groom said he can't come.
"Miss it's not like that, my fiance is a police officer and he said there is an accident. That's why he can't come, I'm happy that he chooses to serve instead of me". She explained that Miss Park felt bad for reaching to conclusions without knowing whole thing.
"Dear can you help us, my son in law has body features similar to you. If you try the wedding suit on I bet it will fit him too". The brides mother asked Soonyoung while holding his both hands and looking at him with hopeful eyes.
Soonyoung can't refuse her or else he will feel bad. So he agreed and went to change into the wedding clothes. Meanwhile Miss Park received a call. "Yes honey? What? Aahhh really? No , no need, please take them to hospital. Yeah I'll manage it, please don't apologise it's okay. Dae..dae.. love you too". And she cut the call.
"Ammm guys Jaesung oppa can't come as he said one of his worker got into an accident and he needs to take care of them and their family". She told them feeling more guilty that it must be the same case related other bride.
"It's okay Miss, we can just select your dress today". Wonwoo replied in his relax voice but was he really relaxed? No, he wasn't as he was mad that Soonyoung is going to be someone else's groom, not groom but a replacement for dress fitting.
"But he told me to choose for him to, can you guys also help him. Oppa have similar features as Mr Jun but just slightly more muscular". They look at Jun in the hope he will agree. Minghao didn't like the idea but he has no other choice as it is a part of Jun's job.
Minghao help Miss Park to choose both groom's and bride's clothes which were so impressive for Miss Park. As they really co-ordinate well and the style of it was perfect for the couple. "I must say, Mr. Xue have a good taste, no doubt he chose Jun". She compliment.
"Guys they are coming out". The other bride's mother told them as they look at the entrance. The cartains slides revealing the pair. Wonwoo was so much in love after seeing Soonyoung dressing like this, Minghao, Jun and Hajoon can see how genuine his reaction was. But Soonyoung is really idiot that he can't understand it. Soonyoung was a little shy to walk with her. Her hand wrapped around his as they walked. The brides mother was so happy and thanked Soonyoung a lot. Wonwoo was so jealous that he left from their acting like he needs to make a call. Then Jun went to change. Soonyoung change and sat beside Minghao as they were waiting for Jun and Miss Park.
"I really hate the idea, why do he have to try the clothes" Minghao sulk as he really got jealous. "You too go and get Wonwoo, he must have left because he is jealous". He told Soonyoung to go and find him.

Soonyoung tried to find him and saw him sitting on a beach outside the building. "Why are you sitting here? Let's go inside". Soonyoung said giving him a hand to hold. Wonwoo took Soonyoung's hand and made him sit beside him. "I'm tired". Wonwoo rested his head on Soonyoung's shoulder and close his eyes. Soonyoung was somehow feeling happy, he didn't know why but his stomach was feeling little butterflies.

Jun came out with Miss Park just to saw a sulking Minghao and no one else. They took some pictures and decided the wedding clothes. "Where are they?" Jun asked as they decided to head back home. "I don't know maybe left already". Minghao replied as they were walking out of the building. Then they notice Soonyoung and Wonwoo sitting on the beach. It was from behind so they went to the front and saw Soonyoung and Wonwoo fall asleep on the bench, Wonwoo's head on Soonyoung's shoulder and Soonyoung's resting on Wonwoo's head. It was such a cute sight. Minghao took a picture before Jun wakes them up. "You guys must be tired as it's such a big project for our office". Jun said helping Soonyoung and Wonwoo to get up. "Yeah I was working on the details last night and didn't realise the time, Soonyoung too work till really late yesterday". Wonwoo replied rubbing his eyes, Soonyoung first time notice that Wonwoo looks so cute when he does such a thing.

The planing for the wedding started. As it was such a big project, everything needs to be perfect and for that first thing is buying clothes....yeah ....... Wait did we just said buying clothes? Yes this is what Soonyoung said they need to do first, so Wonwoo and Soonyoung went to GyuHao's fashion store.......

Wonwoo : Is there anything you like about me?

Jihoon : Yes your boyfriend.....

Wonwoo shocks Jihoon rocks 🤣🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 3K 21
• jeonghan x seungcheol vampire au • jeonghan had always been paler than everyone else and everyone liked to pick on him until one day a boy named se...
6.2K 215 22
"Last time you left me, this time you left my heart"
950K 32.9K 138
"Can't you just leave?You are annoying and weird..why is Hansol friends with you anyway?"He asks coldly "I was wondering the same..asshole." •Matu...
1.4K 39 11
Seventeen fluffs or angst i made while being bored Aka A book full of cringe shit i write with a foggy brain contains: Jeongcheol - jc SeokSoo - ss S...