š’š–š„š„š“ š“šŽšŽš“š‡| š˜.šļæ½...

By -BLING-

ā•°ā–ŗ ["š–šØš®š„š š²šØš® š„š¢š¤šž šØš§šž?"] "š˜š„š’ šŒš€'š€šŒ!!!!" ā‰»ā”€ā”€ā”€ ā‹†āœ©ā‹† ā”€ā”€ā”€ā‰ŗ ... More

š‚š”ššš«ššš­šžš«š¬
šš„ššš²š„š¢š¬š­
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ
š„š±š­š«ššš¬

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ

730 31 2
By -BLING-

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺
"Karasuno?"
─── ⋆✩⋆ ───

As me and Emiko walked through the halls of nekoma it was loud way too loud. The day just ended meaning everyone's either on there way home, club or just roaming the halls. "Ohh did I tell you I joined the boys volleyball team as their manager?" I questioned as she stopped in her tracks.

"NO! YOU DIDNT" she cried, as she hugged my side, "oh my god chefie don't leave me,youalwaystellmeeverythinganditsneverlatedontleavemewho'llcookmelunch?andlistentomyverylongstories??" She rambled on. Chefie was the nickname she gave me mainly because I cook and bake for her. I only allow her to call me that because she made it and she doesn't like when other people call me that.

"I'm not leaving you pinkie, I just forgot to tell you plus I was tired after yesterday". I said patting her head, her face lit up as we continued walking.

We parted ways as I went to change in the locker room. After I was done changing I hurried to the gym to find the guys doing laps around campus, "hey guys!" I jogged over to the remaining of the guys which were the 3rd years.

"Hey [n/n], oh by the way we'll be having a two-day long training camp with some other schools here" tetsurō said as he clapped signaling the last two team members to run.

"what schools?", "Fukurodani, Shinzen, Ubugawa and Karasuno" tetsurō respond as he gestured for me to run with him. I accepted as we started running together, "Karasuno?" I questioned as he nodded "I had a friend who went there I wonder how she's doing" I said as I started running faster than him.

He caught on smirking picking up his pace, me and tetsurō have always been very competitive with eachother. No matter the category we'd always make it competitive.

______

As we all returned back to the gym I handed out everyone water bottles, sadly tetsurō won our little race.

"Ok everyone gather around we have a few things that need to be said" coach nekomata said clapping his hands to get everyone's attention. I took my spot besides him and coach naoi as the boys sat on the floor, "As you all know we have a two-day training camp coming up in a month, but since exams are in that same week in order for you guys to go you'll have to pass all your exams" he stated.

Nobody seem to look worried except for Yamamoto and inuoka. I looked at Coach Nekoma he nodded giving me the go ahead, "if anyone needs help with any subject I'll be glad to help" I said softly. I hate talking in front of people it's so nerve racking especially when I barley know them.

Suddenly everyone needed help with a subject or 2. I let out a small laugh as I looked up at them, "I'll help you guys study after practice if you'd like" everyone agreed and went back to practicing as I took notes and gave out advice.

______

The time was now 4:27pm everyone was either changing or cleaning up the gym. I went to pick up some balls as if I was in a hurry just so we won't be studying so late.

I finished whatever was left as I went to go get changed. When I was done most of the team was standing there waiting for me, "So where are we studying at?" inuoka questioned as I walked a head of them. "My house obviously" I stated as I walked in the direction of my wonderful home.

As we walked we made small talk here and there and got to know eachother the only people joining or little study session was Yamamoto, Inuoka, lev and shibayama tetsurō and kenma decided to tag along for some reason but who cares the more the merrier. As we reached my house I opened the down to be greated by my little brother Haru, "Welcome Home [n/n], mom just left for work and I made sure to give her the lunch you made just like you said" he said with a toothy smile.

"Thank you so much ru" I patted his head as I took my shoes off he spotted kenma and tetsurō and immediately ran to them, he gave tetsurō a big hug and dragged kenma to go play a game with him. That's what usually happens when they come over, besides kenma didn't come here to study he came here for my snacks.

"Hey [y/n] where do you-", "top left cabinet" he took Harus hand and ran to the kitchen. I led the rest of them to the living room so we can start studying. "you have a nice home [l/n]" commented shibayama, "thank you mom mother decorated it herself she's an interior designer and no need for the formalities you can just call me [y/n]".

______

After an hour of study I noticed that tetsurō wasn't at the table so I thought he was just with kenma and Haru. Everyone seemed to understand what they were working on but Yamamoto... and his subject was English. "OK so Yamamoto what do you understand?" I questioned as he looked at his notes confused, I looked down and I was just as confused.

"No wonder he's confused his notes are so unorganized" I thought as I looked very concerned. "I see the problem here" I turned to a new page of his note book and grabbed mine, " your notes are all out of place you wrote down some uncertainty stuff but we can fix that" I said giving him my notebook, " I'll let you copy my notes and later I can teach you how to keep them organized" he looked up and me and started cry tears of joy.

"[y/n] you must be a goddess sent from the heavens, you have blessed me" I giggled and he seemed even more happier than before. As he copied down my notes I saw tetsurō and Haru come from the kitchen each with a tray.

"Haru thought it'd be nice to bring you some food since you guys been working for an hour" tetsurō said as he placed the tray on the table along with harus. they all thanked Haru and began to eat the sandwiches that sat upon the tray, he gave them all a hug as he went to his room with tetsurō where kenma was.

______

As we closed our study session it was around 7pm, I wanted to get them out before it got too dark. Me and Haru waved goodbye as we watched the walk in there directions.

"[n/n] umm... who were they?", I completely forgot I never told him "Sorry ru, that was the boys volleyball team I became there manager about a week ago they needed help with there final exams so we studied today" I replied as he followed me to the kitchen "ooo I see can I go to one of your games I bet they're awesome, I'm more into baseball but volleyballs cool too, especially when you get the slam the ball in the floor like WHOOSH" he said making a spike motion with his arm.

Haru is 7 and a huge fan of baseball and video games. I never really took him to any of the volleyball games because I myself could never make it, but seeing the circumstances now he'll mostly be going to more games.

"So how bout sandwiches for dinner, it's a little late and I won't have time to-", "Sandwiches will do I love how you make them they always taste so good" he drooled as I starred making his sandwich.

"Also I finally beat kenma at that one game I forget the name of, and tetsurō sucks at video games" he said eating one of his chips. I let out a soft laugh as I placed his food in front of him, "video games isn't really tetsurōs specialty but I wouldn't say he sucks at them", "that's because you suck at them too" he replied taking a bite of his sandwich.

"I dont not suck at video games I'll have you know ok very good at them" i shouted back as I sat in front of him with my food. "Hey [n/n], can we bake cookies for you're team, don't you have some pre-cut cookies that you've already made in the fridge?" Haru is a very kind boy he does things out of the kindness of his heart not expecting anything back and obviously he gets that from me.

I gave him a small smile "Sure I'll put them in the oven after we're done eating", "Can I help you bag them after?" He asked. It was now 7:46 almost his bedtime but I guess it won't hurt to be a little late.

"Ok fine but don't tell mom I let you stay up after 8", "deal?".

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 229 17
āš²šØš®'š«šž š­š”šž šššœšž š¢š§ š¦š² šžš²šžš¬!āž in which sugiyama nanako signs up to be nekoma high's boys volleyball club's team manager after movin...
250K 10K 21
{COMPLETE} He couldn't get to you in high school. Not even close. But now he knows your son. (Nishinoya x reader)
2.2K 171 23
"I... I like... you.." "..." "I-" "Listen, its ok. You don't have to reciprocate my feelings. I just wanted to get the thought of not telling you off...
577K 12.6K 38
You are a manager for the Karasuno the volleyball team, along with Kiyoko. When you met the captain of the Nekoma, Kuroo Tetsuro, at a practice game...