You and Me | βœ“

Od sreeeshaa

𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’Œπ’π’π’˜ π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† π’Šπ’• 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’Šπ’• 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒆 ... VΓ­ce

00
Family Tree
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
Epilogue
MIHIR'S BOOK!!!!
Fun Facts!
πŸ“£
new book!

40

121K 8.3K 639
Od sreeeshaa

As calm as things were in the penthouse, there was total chaos back in the mansion.

The moment the kids stepped out of the house, Ritika lunged towards Nandini, grabbing the first thing coming into contact which just happened to be her hair.

"You tried to hurt my baby? Right under my nose? You- Chodhein mujhe!" She yelled, being pulled back by Mehul.
(Leave me!)

Nandini groaned in pain since she didn't leave her hair, "Did you hear what he said? She tried to poison him! Isko na maar doon zeher khila kar mai!" Ritika looked at her husband in disbelief.
(Did you hear what he said? She tried to poison him! I should be the one to kill her with poison!)

"Mami!" Saanvi stepped between them, pulling her mother's hair out of her grip, she could feel what her mother was feeling since Ishani just pulled the shit out of her hair before leaving.

"We should file a complaint." Rishi said.

"Yes! She has physically assaulted me-"

"I'm not talking to you Nandini. I would be filing a complaint against you for all the things you did." He interrupted Nandini who thought he was on her side.

Dadi started to take a step towards her daughter but dadu kept a hand over hers, stopping her.

"Itne saalon tak isko yahan isliye rakha? Begairat insaan!" Ritika looked away because she knew if she looked at her for long, she would end up slapping her as Roop did.
(We gave her a home all these years for this? shameless person!)

"Don't talk to me like that." Nandini warned, "You're so blind by her fakeness that you can't see her real face! She'll run away with all the luxury you are giving her! And then? Then I'll be laughing at you guys, for not believing me, for trusting that wench-"

Not being able to control herself anymore, Ritika smacked her face hard, "Watch your mouth. I might leave you with just a slap, Amrit won't."

Hearing Amrit's name, Nandini went feral, and raised her hand, "Enough." Mehul grabbed Nandini's hand just when she was about to hit Ritika.

"Sau chudail mari hongi jab ye paida hui!" She yelled, looking at Nandini.
(100 witches must have died before she took birth)

"Calm down." Mehul whispered, caressing her hair lightly.

"Nandini...."

...

It had been a week since the shit went down, and not a single moment passed when they didn't wonder about the things happening back at home.

No call or a text came, worrying them to no extent. Mihir, who was cool about the situation was worried by now, worried about what that woman told their parents.

"Is bhai okay?" Mihir asked, looking at Roop who was drinking water in the kitchen.

"I don't know." She sighed, "Did anyone call?" She asked.

"No." He shook his head.

"How's Ishani holding up?"

"She's better than I thought, I mean...I didn't expect her to join us." He shrugged, "Jashn bhai proposed to her yesterday." He told her.

"He did?"

"Umhmm, It's good I guess? She'll get away from the mess her mother has created."

Roop smiled, "Yeah. I'll go check on him, take some rest." She patted Mihir's shoulder, leaving for their room before taking the plate of fruits she cut for him.

Entering the room, she looked around, looking at him sitting in the corner while working on his laptop, "Amrit?" She called.

He looked up, keeping the laptop aside as he saw her walking towards him.

Although there was enough space for her to sit beside him, he blocked it with the laptop so she could sit on his lap.

Roop went to pick the laptop up but he was faster to pull her, "Hey! Abhi saara fail jaata." She scolded, holding the plate tightly.
(Hey! I could've dropped the plate)

"I'm so tired." He mumbled against her hair.

"Stop overworking yourself, that's not how you cope." She said a worried frown etched over her face. Picking up the apple with a fork, she put it in his mouth, "I have a strong feeling that everything will be alright." She added, feeding him another fruit before he could reply.

Not letting him speak until the whole plate was clean, she got up.

"Now get up and come to bed." She pulled him by his hand only to fall over him when he gave her a slight pull.

"You need those fruits more than me." He joked, getting up with her in his arms. A shriek left her mouth as she wrapped her hand around his neck and legs around his waist.

Instead of walking towards the bed, he walked inside the bathroom.

"What are you doing?"

"I need a shower." He replied, kicking the door close, "And you're joining me." He added, letting her down.

Her eyes followed his directions as he removed his shirt slowly, opening the buttons lazily.

She moved back a little, her back touching with the shower button, water drenching both of them, the corner of his lips turned up seeing her.

Taking a step closer, he whispered, "Help me." Leaving the buttons closed halfway through, Roop hooked her finger between the buttons pulling him close until their lips were touching.

It didn't take Amrit a few seconds to wrap his arms around her, pulling her as close as he could with her hands working on his buttons to get rid of the shirt that felt like a barrier now.

Their lips were still entangled with each others, her hand found its way to his hair while the other one rested on his stomach, feeling the hardness of his muscles.

Although he didn't want to let go, her struggled breathing broke their kiss, his eyes drifting down to her now drenched clothes, the white kurta was partially see through, looking in her eyes for permission, he pulled it over her head when she made a move to do it.

Brushing her hair away from her neck, he pressed soft kisses, trailing down to her collarbone painfully slow before she grabbed his face and connected their lips again.

She opened her mouth, feeling Amrit's thumb caressing the skin between her jaw and neck lightly, giving him access to deepen the kiss.

"My Ruh." He murmured between the kiss.

He paused when her hand touched the button of his pants, struggling to open it, "You're not ready, Ruh." He kept a hand over hers.

"I am." Her head snapped up, a cute pout on her lips, "You can't just pull me in the shower and tell me I'm not ready!" She complained.

"Yeah?" He asked, his hand slipping downwards.

"Paap lagega!" She nodded.
(Yes, it's like a sin!)

"Umhmm...let me touch you." He closed his eyes, resting his chin over her head, "Let's not rush it, yeah?" He whispered, his fingers brushing with the waistband of her pajama pants.

Her breathing laboured as his hand went lower, She hummed in response, her nerves getting the best of her.

He bent down to kiss her neck, her fingers escaping back to his hair as he sucked over her skin, his fingers brushing over her underpants making her hips jerk towards him.

Her skin was getting hotter with every passing second, both of them were so engrossed with the touches that they didn't hear the bell ringing.

Amrit's head snapped up hearing a way too familiar voice, "Is that...is that ma?" He asked in a whisper, looking at Roop who looked alarmed too.

"Atleast it's not Mihir this time." She sighed, turning the shower off.

Amrit quickly pulled a towel, handing it to her before getting one for himself too.

...
Hope it wasn't a long wait?
Also, sorry, I interrupted their...uhm..moment again 🌚🤌

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

1.9M 89.5K 44
"You really don't care" i whisper tears running down my eyes i wipe them furiously, today i will not understand him he as to understand what i want. ...
670K 23.9K 52
NOTE: Beware of grammatical mistakes " I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his hars...
133K 12.5K 28
Β°β€’ Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series β€’Β° *:゚✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
59.5K 1.7K 25
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...