The Paw Print [#Wattys2015]

By xcindyyx

Tessa Fleming is your regular teenage Student attending Evergray High School, she has a best friend, Leo Lewi... More

The Beggining
So It Turns Out
Pain
Its Him
Dear Lord No
What It Means
The Explanation
That Boy
He's Going Too Far
Time To Learn
Damn Cookies
Moving In
The Change
The Angel and The Devil
Devil Turns Back To Angel
Pack Partner
Getting Use To Something New
The Beggining Of Our Mission
The Unexpected
First Run In
Two Boys In Different Types Of Pain
Its Not A Prank
Having To Go On
SORRY
Standing Out
Wanting To Kill
Going Home
Family Isn't Just Your Blood
A Family Christmas
The Paw Print 2
Authours Note

➰ Authours Note ➰

1.8K 60 12
By xcindyyx

Hi! What do you think of my book so far? Do you think the characters are okay? Am I putting enough detail into my description? DO YOU LIKE IT AT ALL?!
I need to know these things, because you can only learn from your mistakes! And I'm not sure if I'm doing a good job, a bad job, or a horrid job!
Please read, comment and if you like vote! I need to know what you people think of my story! It's driving me crazy!

Btw I need some help with it, I'm stumped on what i should do next, I have writers block! So if you have ANY ideas, please private message me your thoughts. ABOUT ANYTHING!

Another thing, I'd like to thanks 0Totally_Boss0 and sleepy_unicorn_2003 for helping me continuously with this book, and for giving me some ideas! Read 0Totally_Boss0 's books, they're fantastic, you'll love them!

And lastly, read my new book, Stand Strong. Be Strong. I've just started and I would like to hear more opinions!

REMEMBER, COMMENT ON MY CHAPTERS, AND PRIVATE MESSAGE ME YOUR IDEAS!! THEY'RE MUCH NEEDED AND APPRECIATED !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
191K 6.5K 36
Everyone thinks finding your mate means you spend the rest of your life perfectly in love, for me things change. I have an awesome brother and my lif...
468K 10.2K 57
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
92.5K 3.1K 20
Sierra is about to turn 18 and she and her wolf have decided that if Angus the son of the Alpha is still her mate they will reject him. He ignored t...