𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 | 𝐧𝐞�...

By loaksbitch

"you're gonna be mat..." your breath hitches, you can't even finish your sentence. "how could you do this to... More

chapter one ⸝⸝ i trusted you
chapter two ⸝⸝ i can't trust you
chapter three ⸝⸝ i want to trust you
chapter four ⸝⸝ i trust you
epilogue ⸝⸝ my baby in you?

micas notes!

9.2K 102 13
By loaksbitch

hi babies! i've finally brought my "i trusted you – miniseries" from tumblr here to wattpad so you guys can easily access and read offline :)

yes, i'm user loaksbitch on tumblr and one of my moots told me it would be nice if i published this series here too and i'm here to give it a chance!

now coming to a little disclaimer, if you are a minor please DO NOT READ OR INTERACT! even though you sneaky people will read it :') i'm just letting you know you're warned and i won't tolerate your traumatized ass negative comments if you're gonna hate my book.

you've been warned and will be muted if you spread negativity upon me & my characters!

neteyam is aged up to 20 as of he is now the future clan leader and young adult in this series. this book contains mature themes and language usage.

it's also purely made out of my imagination and used for entertainment purposes only. all characters are originally created by me except for the sully families. thank you for giving this book time and placing it in your library :)

** please do know the plot mainly focuses on oc (you) and neteyam's current situation and life.

ꪔ̤̥ • + . ˙ ✦

I TRUSED YOU MINI SERIES
by loaksbitch on tumblr and wattpad
2023 prod.

the chapters are heavily unedited!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 1.4K 69
She was the mysterious and unknown girl and he the boy that liked to unravel secrets, could I make it more obvious? But both end up getting to know...
5.6K 68 13
You are a forest avatar but live with the Ometikaya (water Avatar). You are brave and stubbed, get into trouble a lot with disobeying rules over and...
238K 6.3K 19
"ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ," "𝑛𝑜," "sɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ʏ/ɴ," - ♫ ♪ ☯︎︎ ♪ ♫ - 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 �...
441 13 1
Oneshot drabble based on a Neteyam x Reader Tumblr request I received with a prompt around your secret crush on your best friend's older brother and...