If I were a human, would you...

By Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

I upload every week, on Wednesday. Writing gets better over time. Contains: Asmodeus x Iruma <--(Main ship) K... More

Chapter 1. A very 'normal' day.
Chapter 2. The threat.
Chapter 3. Im begging you.
Chapter 4. Being sick sucks. ⚒️
Chapter 5. Back to school. ⚒️
Chapter 6. Punishment? ⚒️
Chapter 7. Pain and...
Chapter 8. ..Bloodshed.
Chapter 9. Anger and suffering.
Chapter 10. Do I love him?
Chapter 11. I did what?
Chapter 12. Gravestones.
Chapter 13. Messages are knives.
Chapter 14. Cuts and crying.
Chapter 15. Hes so close.
Chapter 16. A kiss?
Chapter 18. Playtime.
Chapter 19. Ice cream.
Chapter 20. Love.
Chapter 21. Invaded.
Chapter 22. Explosions.
Chapter 23. Dinner.
Chapter 24. Lies.
Chapter 25. Monday.
Chapter 26. My protectors.
Chapter 27. The past.
Chapter 28. School trip. ⚒️
Chapter 29. Wings.
Chapter 30. What he falls?
Chapter 31. The Sea.
Chapter 32. Death is closing in. 🛠️
Chapter 33. A conversation.
Chapter 34. Guess whos back?
Chapter 35. A void.
Chapter 36. Bitten.
Chapter 37. Heartache.
Chapter 38. Report.
Chapter 39. Dreams.
Chapter 40. Raw eggs.
Chapter 41. Asmodeus's estate.
Chapter 42. Petting snakes.
Chapter 43. The past.
Chapter 44. Alleyways.
Chapter 45. Head trauma.
Chapter 46. Pats.
Chapter 47. Death.
Chapter 48. Condolences.
Chapter 49. Alikred.
Chapter 50. One mystery at a time.
Chapter 51. Its monday again.
Chapter 52. Cookies.
Chapter 53. Gym class.
Chapter 54. Secrets out.
Chapter 55. Suck it up.
Chapter 56. Im sorry.
Chapter 57: Lets make up.
Chapter 58: With the "bro's".
Chapter 59. Halucinations.
Chapter 60. Night terrors.
Chapter 61. Rushing in.
Chapter 62. 3am Calls.
Chapter 63. Sleepovers.
Chapter 64. Dinner.
Chapter 65. The confession.
Chapter 66. Captured.
Chapter 67: Playing with fire.
Chapter 68. Kisses.
Chapter 69: Games.
Chapter 70. Embarrasment.
Chapter 71. Horror.
-- Extra 1. Valentine's gone wrong. --
Chapter 72. Saying goodbye.
Chapter 73. Unexpected monday.
Chapter 74. Going home.
Chapter 75. Swallowing rocks.
Chapter 76. Dreams or reality?
Chapter 77. Hugs, kind off.
Chapter 78. Anti crazy pills.
Chapter 79. Grandpa, ..why?
Chapter 80. Untrustful.
Chapter 81. Guilt.
Chapter 82. Fuck you.
Chapter 83. Celebration.
Chapter 84. A visit from border control.

Chapter 17. Nervousness.

757 23 113
By Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

"If you don't want to die, listen to me very carefully."

His voice was warning me, warning me not to struggle, daring me to try and run away.

There was no use in escaping. He pointed a knife straight to my neck while he held me against his chest, his arms around me like snakes around prey.

I couldn't see his face from here, and that was a problem. I couldn't notice if he was happy or not, and don't know what my next move should be.

Especially with people like him, if you ever come across someone as wicked as him, check if he is smiling, if he isn't you are doomed.

Wait, does that mean I'm helpless now?

Kiriwo took a deep breath from behind me. "Iruma.~ Don't panick just yet. I'm only here to warn you about something. I just did this so that you would listen to what I have to say, do you understand?"

I didn't, what was he talking about? And why did he need to do it like this? Why with a knife?

What should I do?

Well, I can't ignore him. I can just nod yes and get this over with.

I swallowed, slowly nodding my head.

"Thats good. Now listen very carefully..." He paused for a second.

"Next monday, we won't be alone. My brother is coming with me. He is someone who controls the black market and hates people like you. So he is dangerous, well for you atleast. Anyways, he wants to kill you for your flesh. Your blood and flesh have healing powers.

The reason we took your blood in the first place was to test a theory.

There is an old netherworld script, a legend, that legend is about humans having the power to heal any demon with their flesh and blood.

My brother wasn't to sure about this legend and said that it was fake. So I told him to test that.

But now we have a problem...."

He stopped, thinking to himself.

"Look, we need to convince him to not kill you. I think that maybe you can make a deal with my brother for your blood.

Your blood re-stocks after an amount of time, right Iruma~?"

I nodded.

"Okay, thats good...

Then we might be able to make a deal. Maybe you could propose something like 1 liter of blood each week?"

I nodded. It was better than being killed. Missing a liter of blood is a lot for me, especially because im so small, but was better than the alternative.

"Alright then!~ You can go to your locker now!~" Kiriwo said, a lot happier.

Wait was this all? All he did was help me. So why, why did he help me? It doesn't make any sense, its obvious that he holds a grudge against me. So why?

"C-could I ask you something first..?" I said, trembling.

"Mhm mhm." He replied, nodding his head.

"Why are you helping me?"

Kiriwo thought for a second. And finally answered.

"Would you not want me to help you?"

"No, I didn't mean it like tha-"

He cut me off.

"I helped you because I have a personal interest in you. You are a human, and in the netherworld you are quite rare. I would like to know how a human works, study you, get to know you.~"

So he helped me because he is interested in humans..?

"A-alright... T-thank you for helping me..." I said, the sound of my voice bearly hearable.

His hands were still wrapped around me, they made sure I couldn't leave. I really wanted to go. His knife was gone atleast.

"C-could I go now..?" I asked, unsure if he would actually let me go.

"Oh, yeah sure, bye Iruma.~" He moved his hands and I could finally leave.

Once I left the bushes, I ran across the garden into the locker room. There were a lot of people here, most complaining about how much effort walking around costed them.

It really was a bother though.

Once I opened my locker, everything looked different, my books were placed in another order, the chocolates were gone and there was a letter.

So thats Kiriwo's?

I put the letter together with the books I needed and closed my locker.

I was slowly getting nervous, I had almost forgotten that I promised Asmodeus and Clara a kiss. They were probably waiting for me.

I ran back, away from the locker room, trough the garden, running trough the halls, where someone told me to "stop running in the halls."

Once I got near the cafeteria, my heart wouldn't stop pouncing. My throat felt dry. I swallowed, mentally preparing myself for what was about to happen.

I took a step into the cafeteria, it was as crowded as always. I walked up to the table where the both of my friends sat at, and sat next to them.

I couldn't look at them. I was so nervous.

Asmodeus had already gotten everyone a meal, yet I didn't dare take a bite.

No one talked for a while, we were probably the only silent table in the entire cafeteria.

Clara was the one to break the ice after a meal where no one ate and the silence was louder than the people around us. "I-Iruma.. S-so when a-are you.."

I knew what she ment. I just felt so incredibly akward and nervous at the same time. It is as if my head had stopped working.

I knew that I had to do it, I had promised them after all. I couldn't let them down now, but how would I do this?

If Clara would go first she would be happy right? And I would have more time before I kissed Asmodeus.

Wait why am I thinking like that? I still don't like him. Im just nervous because this is the first time im giving someone a kiss, thats all. Theres nothing weird about kissing your friends, right? And its not weird kissing a boy, right?

With my new, self proclaimed confidence I stood up. I was so not ready for this. My heart was beating in my chest, wanting to jump out.

I first went to Clara, who was on the opposite side of the table. Clara and Asmodeus usually trade the seat with each other. And it was Clara's turn to sit on the opposite side this time.

Once I got there, I sofly grabbed her head, and gave her a gentle kiss right on the forehead.

Clara didn't say anything, and neither did I. I was too afraid to look at the expression on her face, and I think she was afraid to look too.

Now was Asmodeus's turn.

I was already very nervous, so why am I so much more than nervous than with Clara?

I turned around.

My heart was racing in my chest, my throat felt as dry as sandpaper, lungs were screaming for air, my chest was filled with axiety, my stomach was making weird dances and my head was cloudy.

I had to do it. Its just so hard to move, let alone think.

I took a few steps back to my place, Asmodeus sitting next to my seat.

I couldn't look at Asmodeus, and he couldn't look at me.

I just have to do it.

I slowly walked up to him, my mind and body spiralling out of control like they had never done before.

I slowly grabbed his head, I traced his flawless skin, my hands shaking like they had never done before.

I went closer, my hands finally in place, caressing his head. My mind was getting foggier and foggier with each centimeter. I went even closer. There were only a few milimeters between him and me left. I could feel the warmth of his skin from here.

I went closer for the last time, I had almost no strength left in my body, I felt like I was going to collapse. My knees were weak, and I had no air left.

I had only one chance left. Having bearly the strenght to kiss him, I placed my lips on his forehead.

After a few seconds it finally hit me, I was kissing him.

I let go.

I did it. I kissed him.

I actually did it.

I felt weird, it felt so short. I missed his head in my hands. I wanted to kiss him again. Why do I want to kiss him so bad? I don't like him after all, right?

I slowly retreated my hands from his face and sat back down at the table. There was a lot of food still on the plate, but I didn't feel like eating it. My mind and body felt like they were levitating far above, all flying away from the grasp of reality.

I felt so weird inside. It made me feel so nervous and floaty. It made me lose my appetite.

Yes, I have lost my appetite for the first time of my life.

And he made me lose it.

The remaining time at lunch break was quiet. No one talked to each other, and when the bell rung, we all left together, in silence.

Once I had gotten to the next classroom the only ones who talked were the teacher and my classmates, Clara and Asmodeus were both quiet, and so was I. Everything was so akward now. Though, maybe thats for the best. It would be weird if they were both overly joyed after all.

Asmodeus's pov:

He.. He kissed me.

My head, it's a mess. I think I may be in some kind of shock.

Next to me was Iruma, with Clara sitting on the other side of Iruma. I couldn't pay attention to the teacher even though they were explaining right infront of me. I couldn't focus on the people whispering behind me either. The only thing I could pay attention to was Iruma.

Partially it had always been that way, me paying attention to him, but right now...

I couldn't concentrate on anything else.

He kissed me. He really kissed me.

I can still feel his warm hands around my head, and his warm breath on my skin.

I can still see that flustered look on his face I was when I looked up, and hear him breathe.

I wanted to feel it again.

I needed to feel it again.

No thats not right. He clearly wasn't comfortable doing it, and he doesn't need to do anything for me.

Just sitting next to him, thats what I'll do for forever, I'll support him always, even if he doesn't feel the same, even if I have to watch him get married, watch him run around with someone else, I'll always be next to him.

Forever.

Its just so hard to get him out of my mind. No, my mind isn't even working normally. It is as if my body is moving without me in it, like a robot while im just looking at people moving while im trapped inside.

I wonder if its the same for Iruma, even Clara maybe. They are both quiet too.

I really really hope he likes me back.

Because I don't think I can live without him.

And I don't want to.

Iruma's pov:

When my classes finished my mind was a little more relaxed. I was finally im control of my own mind and body. I wasn't flustered anymore either. Clara and Asmodeus seemed more lively too.

"Iruma-chie! Can we play?" Clara asked, begging. Asmodeus also seemed to want to play, but he held back, standing behind Clara.

I really wanted to play too. But I couldn't. I had promised Opera to go home as soon as I could after all.

"Im sorry guys, but I need to get home. I'm supposed to get home as soon as possible, thats the deal I made with Opera."

Both Clara and Asmodeus seemed sad. I was about to wave goodbye, but before I could go I saw Asmodeus's eyes lit up.

"Why don't we just escort you back home then?"

Asmodeus asked, smiling. Clara was jumping once she heard Asmodeus's idea.

"Yes!! We will escort our kid home."

"Kid?" I asked.

"No you are not our kid, Iruma she is joking. You are my master and I would never marry that brat." Asmodeus said, annoyed.

While Asmodeus was ranting some more about how Clara was "Anoying" and I would never be his "Kid", Clara had already walked away.

"Asmodeus is lying, we are married and you are our kid." Clara said, grabbing my arm and walking me away. Asmodeus sprinted after us when he noticed that we were walking. He grabbed my other arm and proceeded to walk with us.

And there I was, forced to be hugged by the two of them yet again. Those two people were fighting in my ears. I enjoyed it, having them fight again and being able to walk without stress or pain for just a bit. Well exept for Clara pulling my arm the whole time. But thats just her way of being clumsy.

Im not the one who's bothered by it though.

"Let go you fool! Iruma is injured there!" Asmodeus screamed out.

I couldn't help but laugh. I had missed walking with them so much more than I ever thought I would.

We talked a bit whilst they were walking me home. I made sure every second I spend with them mattered.

When we finally arrived I was a bit sad. I always loved the weekends but I really wanted to spend more time with them. They didn't seem like they wanted to let me go either.

They were clinging at me with every step I took, even when I walked to the porch. I stood at the door, trying to get them off of me so I could ring the bell, when I finally got them off they looked defeated.

I hovered over the doorbell but, before I could open the door, Opera had already opened it.

"Hello again master Iruma, I see that you have brought friends with you. Are you planning to spend time with them? If you'd like they could come in too."

Opera you are an angel. Well you are a demon but a very angelic one. Still though, you are an angel.

I looked at my friends, their faces were as happy as mine.

"So do you guys wana..."

They nodded heavily.

Our playtime could now officially begin.

---

---

---

Hello guys, im back with a new chapter, sorry it took so long, my schedule has changed. Of course I'm still uploading today, I'll warn you when I can't.

Anyways, the plot happened. Yay. This one was also quite long and boring, the next few ones will be less boring though!

I really hope you guys have a good day and I hope to see you all next Wednesday!!!

--1 February

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
15.9K 547 13
Kirito and I collapse out of breath, the sign above us screams 'Winner' as he defeated the boss of floor 11. "We did it." I say in between breaths...
26.1K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
56.5K 2.7K 30
All my life I had never really experienced any hardships. Most people would say that I had the perfect life. That wasn't that far off from the truth...