The Cassano Family...

De XIIIVIIXI

He he he, This is my 3rd ff. Hope ya'll enjoy. Actually this is DARK KNIGHTS II. Mai multe

As always, The Beginning
Just like old days
Things that Nobody Didn't Know.
Revenge Time
That was pretty unexpected...

I like what I am seeing!

25 4 0
De XIIIVIIXI

DARK KNIGHTS pov

DARK KNIGHTS were really confuse after the previous day.  

" So she is now Luna Cassano, Vincenzo's sister not my sister anymore" Hyunjin said.

DARK KNIGHTS was really sad and really confused.

Luna pov

Finally some peace. It seems to be a really hard time for them.

* Door Bell Rings* I opened the door and it's Jk's sister. 

" What the fuck are you doing here again?" I asked.

" Sorry for disturbing but I need help with something" She said. 

" Ahh! Fine. Come inside."

Several minutes later ..

" Oh, sheesh. So Taehyung is in the same class as yours and you are afraid that he will recognize you." I said.

" Yes, he is a little bit flirting with me so.... I am kinda sus that he has a crush on me" She said. 

JK and his sister looks the same so probably Taehyung might notice that.

" Hmmm... I can feel that you like him too" I said.

" DON'T BE STUPID!" she shouted. Her face got red. " I like what I am seeing right now" I said while laughing.

After a few minutes she finally  accepted the truth and since I bordered I decided to help her with it.

End of the pov ..

A/N : So I know ya'll are curious on knowing who is this JK's Sister. Here's some information about her.

Name : Jeon Yu Ri

Age : 22 

Personality : Gets angry easily, afraid of Luna 

and her brother and 

has a crush on Taehyung. 

A/n : Soo.. I am working on a new story.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

40.5K 2.2K 20
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...
201K 4.6K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
44.8K 4K 13
الأدعج" قـاع الظلام " تنـتظـِركم لـيالـي قاسيه وعيـُون لاتنـّام وأيـام سوداويه فـْي أعـماق قــاع الضلام هـيا يـا رِفـاق انـتـّزعو ثـُوب النجاة ل...
91.2K 2K 30
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚. For 11 years of her life Arianna has been pushed, beaten and forced to become a top assassin. At the age of 5, little Arianna was kid...