Arrange marriage 💜❤️

By PriyaGupta818

STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she... More

💓introduction 💓
✨chapter 1✨
✨ chapter 2✨
✨ chapter 3✨
✨ chapter 4✨
✨ chapter 5✨.
✨ chapter 6✨
✨ chapter 7✨
author notice
✨ chapter 8 ✨
✨ chapter 9✨
✨ chapter 10✨
✨chapter11✨
✨ chapter 12✨
✨ chapter 13✨
✨chapter 14✨
✨ chapter 15✨
✨chapter 16✨
✨ chapter 17✨
✨chapter 18✨
✨ chapter 19✨
✨ chapter 20✨
✨ chapter 21✨
✨chapter 22✨
✨ chapter 23✨
✨ chapter 24✨
✨chapter 25✨
✨ chapter 26✨
✨chapter 27✨
✨chapter 28✨
✨ chapter 29✨
✨ chapter 30✨
✨ chapter 31✨
✨ chapter 32✨
✨ chapter 33✨
✨ chapter 34✨
✨ chapter 35✨
✨ chapter 36✨
✨ chapter 37✨
✨ chapter 38✨
author.
✨ chapter 39✨
✨ chapter 40✨
✨ chapter 41✨
NOTICE
✨ chapter 42✨
✨ chapter 43✨
✨ chapter 44✨
✨ chapter 45✨
✨ chapter 46✨
✨ chapter 47✨
✨ chapter 48✨
✨ chapter 49✨
✨ chapter 50✨
✨ chapter 51✨
✨ chapter 52✨
✨ chapter 53✨
✨ chapter 54✨
✨ chapter 55✨
✨ chapter 56✨
✨ chapter 57✨
✨ chapter 58✨
✨ chapter 59✨
✨ chapter 61✨
✨ chapter 62✨
✨ chapter 63✨
✨ chapter 64✨
✨ chapter 65✨
✨ chapter 66✨
✨ chapter 67✨
✨ chapter 68✨
✨ chapter 69✨
✨ chapter 70✨
✨chapter 71✨
✨ chapter 72✨
✨ chapter 73✨
✨ chapter 74✨
✨ chapter 75✨
✨ Epilogue ✨
✨ Bonus chapter ✨
✨Not an update ✨
✨New Book ✨

✨ chapter 60✨

38.3K 1.4K 35
By PriyaGupta818

Haan Kisse Mohabat Ke
Hai Jo Kitabo Me
Sab Chahta Hoon Main
Sang Tere Dohrana

Kitna Jaroori Hai
Ab Meri Khatir Tu
Mushkil Hai Mushkil Hai
Lafzo Me Keh Pana

Ab To Ye Alam Hai
Tu Jaan Mange To
Main Shaunk Se Dedu
Saugat Me

Aankh Uthi Mohabbat Ne Angdai Li
Dil Ka Sauda Hua Chandani Raat Me
Oh Teri Nazaro Ne Kuch Aisa Jadoo Kiya
Loot Gaye Hum To Pehli Mulakaat Me
______________________________________

She woke up , and blinked her eyes several times to clear her vision, she yawned and stretched her sore muscles.

She looked to other side to find the bed empty, she frown and sat on bed holding the quilt near her chest.

That's when washroom door got open, he came out buttoning his shirt. He look up to see her staring at him, he smile and said oh you woke up.

She smile and nodded her head. He came to her and sat next to her, he move forward and kissed her forehead. She smile and close her eyes to feel the moment.

He careesed her cheeks and asked you okay???

She pouted and said no, my whole body is paining.

Aww , come I'll take you to washroom, take warm bath and apply pain relief ointment here hmm. He said softly carressing her inner thighs.

She nodded her head and  opened her arms, he smile, getting up from bed, he took her in his arms, she sticked to him like a koala, she wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

He smile and took her to bathroom. He made her sit on table, and prepared a warm bath for her. He again picked her and made her sit it bathtub.

She smile feeling warm water on her body. He said take relaxing bath hmm, I'm outside, if you need anything call me.

She nodded her head , he closed the door of washroom and went in room,

She closed her eyes and relax her body in tub. Don't know how long she kept sitting there, ekaansh knocked the door and said jaan come out already, you'll catch cold.

She sigh and said haa aa rahi hoon.
(Yes, I'm coming)

Ansh...she again called him, from other side he said haa bolo.
( Yes,tell)

Please give me my clothes she said. He went towards bag, opening the bag, he got confused seeing so many sarees.

Jaan..which saree, you want to wear.he asked.

Black one.she said and wipped her body with towel and wrapped it around her body.

He took out a black saree from bag, with her bra and panties.

He knocked the door and said here take it.

She opened the door and smile at him, she took the saree from his hand, he gulped looking her in towel, water droplets on her neck and chest.

He said moving towards her are you trying to seduce me.

She step back giggling and closed the door on his face.
His eyes widened in shock, he banged the door and said hey....did you closed the door on my face.

She laughed and replied while wearing clothes yes i did...

He chuckled, thats when his phone started ringing, he received the call before he could say anything from other side dadi said sarcastically beta ji Kahan ho , abhi tak subah nahi hui aapki, hosake toh apne darshan dedo hame, sab aap dono ka wait kar rahe hai .

(Where are you son, when will be your morning happen, if its possible grace us with your presence, everyone is waiting for both of you)

He scratched his back of neck and said yeah dadi , we are coming.

Saying this he cut the call.
That's when she come out , he looked at her , holding her wrist he made her stand in front of mirror,she looked at him confused, he started combing her hair, she wince in pain when he pulled her hair by mistake and said aah ..ansh aaram se.

( Slowly)

Oh sorry...he said, he kept the comb back and filled her hairline, he said kissing her forehead, jaldi se do your makeup, everyone is waiting for us.

She nodded her head and applied moisturizer, Kajal , lipstick and hide her hickeys with concealer.

I'm ready, let's go.she said, he nodded his head and covered her head with saree pallu.
She smile then they both come out.

He greeted everyone and sat on chair, then dadi said sarcastically finally aapdono ke darshan toh mile.

( Finally we got to see your face)

Priya looked at them apologetically, reema gave both of them a teasing look, to which priya just rolled her eyes then she took blessing From all the elders, everyone blessed her, when she was about to sit on chair, she felt dizzy and closed her eyes, she sat down on chair.

Mom looked at her and said beta are you okay, what happened.

Listening her, everyone looked at her. Ekaansh turn to her and said what happened.

Priya shook her head and said with a slight smile nothing,

But beta....mom said but priya cut her off and said mumma I'm fine, don't worry.

She nodded her head then everyone started having their breakfast.

Ekaansh is still looking at her, she turned to him, she gave him smile and gesture him through her eyes to have breakfast.he nodded his head and started eating.

They all had there breakfast then dadi said chalo sab jaldi karo , bohot kaam hai ,are Aaj shadi hai.

( Everyone do fast, there is a lot of work, after all today is wedding)

They nodded and everyone got busy in decoration and all

Priya helped Ritu to clean the table, to which ritu thanked her, priya smile and went to instruct the decorators to do the decoration properly of mandap.

Afternoon

They all are busy, most important ladies are busy and gents are busy talking.

Priya prepared the juice for everyone, she took the juice glasses on tray and went towards elders, she went to dadi and said dadi here, drink it.

She smile and said god bless you...

Priya gave juice to everyone, she went to mom , dad giving them juice she said maa , papa take your medicine.

They nodded with a smile, priya was about to go from there but she turned and said please... don't forget to have your medicine's.

Are haa meri maa, we'll have our medicine, you don't worry.mom said and everyone chuckled.

Priya giggled and went from there, she didn't find ekansh, so she went out with juice classes to see, Ekansh,varun and reema are together.

She went to them and said here,, have it..

Varun and reema took the glass and said thanku bhabhi.

Pria smile at them.she passed the glass to ekaansh, he took it and asked did you had it???
She shook her head so he said ok no problem, here drink it.

She shook her head and said no it's okay you have it.

He took the glass near her lips and said drink it..
When she didn't open her lips so he sternly said priya ..

Hearing his stern voice, she drank the half juice, and said bass....

He smile and drank the remaining juice.

Reema whistled and said wow...... How romantic...
Priya blushed and immediately ran Inside, varun and reema laughing at her behaviour. Ekansh just shook his head looking at them.

______________________________________

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 2.3K 22
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
23.5K 2.1K 36
° Book 1 of Made of Each Other Series°~ "I'm not your bloody thing Raghav, I'm your wife will you stop questioning me about my whereabouts and believ...
302K 25.3K 62
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
164K 8.6K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...