Bad Boy Chemistry

By simon_waters

(ENEMIES TO LOVERS) (BXB) Everyone at school knows Ace Caldwell: The Bad Boy who was expelled from his last... More

Characters & Warnings
1. When Life Gives You Lemons
2. French Word for D*ckhead!
3. Detention
4. Hello
5. Halloween in August
6. Happy Berthday Ellie?
7. String of Hearts
8. Bowling
9. I'm Fine
10. Ace
11. Harry-The-Plant
12. Go to Hell
13. Welcome to the Club
14. Nice Punch, Charlotte
15. Beach Date
16. Velvet Green
17. Cotton Candy
18. Everything
19. Break and Enter
20. Monopoly
21. The Great Apple Debate
23. A Cute College Dropout
24. The Hotel
25. How Many Croissants Can You Eat?
26. The 40 year old Virgin
27. The Rooftop
28. The Harpy's Nest
29. Charizard
30. Video Games
31. What The Fudge?!
32. Cloak of Invisibility
33. He Listens to Bon Jovi?
34. Oh My F**king God
35. December
36. Everyone's Invited!
37. Did you just have a Mochagasm?
38. Body Language
39. Seventeen
40. Coulrophobia
41. Never Have I Ever...
42. It's like a birthday party straight out of hell
43. The Pizza Palace
44. Mute
45. Coping Techniques
46. Pillow Fight
47. Guilty Pleasure
48. The Winter Fair
49. Disappointed
50. Cross My Heart
51. The Bad-Word Jar
52. A Modern Day Casanova
53. Arcade! Arcade!
54. Neon Blue Lights
55. Paintball
56. Let it Snow
57. Cinnamon
58. We Wish you a Merry Christmas
59. Shut up, Nerd
60. Wildfire
61. Void
62. New Me Day
63. Fireworks, Disco Balls, Balloons.....
64. Capeesh?
65. Happy Fudging New Years!
PSYCH!!
Bad Boy Vacation & More
BONUS: He's Giving Me a Striptease

22. Project Paris: A Presentation by Ella Jonson

62.2K 2.2K 382
By simon_waters

Charlie's POV

"Welcome to, Project Paris: A Presentation by yours truly, Ella Jonson."

After school, Ella had called a meeting in my living room to tell my parents why it would be a good idea for me to go to Paris. I sat on the three seater couch with Clayton and Nora, whilst my parents were each seated on their favourite recliners.

Did she for real create an entire presentation?

"Please refrain from talking until the end of the slide."

She connected the presentation to the tv and the title slide was currently on the screen. It was vividly done, truly. When the hell did she have time to do this?

Below the title was a subtitle that read Five Reasons why Charlie should come to Paris!

She swiped onto the next slide.

Reason 1.

"The first reason: It's Paris! Home of the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, oh and of course, they have amazing Fashion!" Ella squealed before composing herself and clicking onto the next slide.

"Reason number two: It will make for an amazing learning opportunity. Did you know that majority of the world's successful people went to Paris pre-success?"

There was no way that was accurate, but kudos for making it believable!

"Reason number three!" Ella pointed to the screen, which showed a bunch of fancy buildings. "Paris has great colleges, particularly for Art, which Charlie is amazing at. Miss Saunders said we'd be looking at a few of them." Ella leaned closer to my parents. "Don't you want the best for your child?"

"This is amazing!" Nora laughed.

"Reason number four: Charlie is great at French!"

Huh? No I wasn't! I barely even learned anything.

"What if Clayton and I get lost because we don't know any French? Without Charlie, we might end up in a French ditch."

I shall never underestimate Ella again.

"And reason number five." She paused dramatically before clicking on the next slide.

"It works towards extra credit." She mimicked a mic drop and turned the presentation slide off.

My dad, Nora and Clayton each applauded Ella's presentation whilst my mother just glared, clearly plotting to murder one of my best friends.

"Paris is a great idea." My mother beamed.

"Huh?" Everyone said.

"But Charlie has a broken leg and he can't go." My mom explained.

"Paris sounds like a good idea, Harp. People can still go on a trip with a broken leg." Dad takes a sip of his cola.

"But what if the group leaves him behind because he's walking on crutches?"

"Uh, hello." Ella waved. "Mrs Harrington, you've known me for years. Do you really think I'd leave Charlie behind?"

"And what if he gets hurt again?"

"Mom! You need to stop being so overprotective. Remember when I had that awful cold and you still made me go to Alaska for the senior excursion." Nora spoke.

"I did no such thing!"

"Yes you did, you made me go because you got angry after I put a pink shirt in the wash with the whites. You knew I was sick. I ended up getting the entire class sick also."

My mother angrily tapped her nails against her recliner. "You shouldn't have ruined my favourite white shirt."

"I wish my family was like this, my parents are so boring." Ella announced.

"Fine, Charlie can go to Paris, I'll go and call Miss Saunders now."

Ella began dancing. "We're going to Paris!" She screeched.

Clayton joined her and they both began chanting. "Paris! Paris! Paris!"

~

"Did you pack some sweaters? It could be cold in Paris." My mom hovered.

"Yes, mom." I rolled my eyes.

"What about Toiletries? Socks?"

"Yes mom." I basically sounded like a robot at this point.

"What about a scarf? I hear they're very common in France."

"I don't own a scarf." I responded.

"Oh!" Her eyes lit up. "Maybe we should go and buy one real quick."

"Mom! It's almost time to go." I complained.

She sighed. "I'm sorry." She ruffled my hair. "You're growing up way too fast." She pinched my cheek.

"Mom, why are you being so weird."

"Promise me you will be careful."

"Yes. I will."

She pulled me into a hug.

"The Jonsons are here!" Nora called from downstairs, causing my mom to break away from the hug and compose herself.

I crutched my way downstairs whilst my mom carried my suitcase behind me.

"Have fun in Paris little bro." Nora hugged me when I reached the bottom of the staircase.

"Yewww I can't wait!" Ella squealed.

"Nice to see you, Harper." Mrs Jonson gave my mom a hug.

"You too, love the hair."

Dad gave me a half hug and encouraged me to have fun but warned me not to get in trouble.

"Nora, carry your brother's suitcase for him." Mom ordered, handing Nora the suitcase.

"We have to be at the school soon, we better get going." Mrs Jonson stated.

"Bye, love you all." I said my goodbyes to my family.

"See ya!" Nora waved.

"Call me every day!" Mom called as I crutched towards the door.

"Send us pictures!" Dad said.

"Okay, okay. Bye!"

Paris, here I come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 712 43
Youngbin Lee has been the target of school bullying for long enough, and it has started to chip away his last bit of confidence. But during a fateful...
584K 25.4K 32
a story about two boys who end up in detention, and it somehow brings them closer. lowercase intended
312K 10.2K 31
(SEQUEL TO BAD BOY CHEMISTRY) With summer in the air, Ace invites Charlie and their friends to spend the summer at his family's beach house in Los An...
810K 28.2K 99
(finished) Part 1: Highschool comes with many complications, confusion, and conflicts. It's hard to come out to people, especially if it's one of the...