The specialists broken girls...

By GwenStacy72

This story originally made by a Arthur After what happened to red fountain school all the specialists were t... More

Day of the damage at the red fountain
Broken Hearted
Time to give an explanation
Caught by the Winx Girls
Sacrifice and Saving the Winx Girls life
Tricks & Powerful Gangster
Bloom's New look of darkness
Heart breaking & Transforming
Riven's Love of life
Catching an kidnappers
Riven's last hope of Musa
Musa's fate of life
The trail of the selfishness
Foolish & Lies, Selfishness
Jobs Offers & Reunion
Graduating Party at the police department
Wild Goose Chase
Sleeping hours of distraction
Emergency of the reports
Closing Chapter

Betrayal of Musa's fault

0 0 0
By GwenStacy72

❤️Update ❤️
Hi guys sorry for not able to update a lot during my day at Mexico and it took me forever to update so now I have returned to Canada and now I will update as much I can!

𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶
As Musa was dancing and singing in the garden and then the boys were gathered and watched her dance and sing
After a while of singing
Musa got startled by the boys and watched her creeping
Musa couldn't believe what she saw and she had to escape by running towards the ocean and this time the boys stopped her from jumping into the underwater!

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
Luckily we stopped her from going underwater but later we did not know we heard something coming from the beach house and we rushed back inside
We open the door and it was Mitzi who was causing the screams
Before that we heard the ocean splash and then we immediately saw Musa jumped and lead right into the sea!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
I start to float around in my sleep and all I could think about my memory and happiness was in store and I completely forgot all the things that happened
Recently I had remembered the day that I was special and incredibly thankful for everything that I hold dear
I felt more than anything to do it right way and it was my fault I caused the betrayal!

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
We all rush outside to the ocean and we have immediately saw Musa floating under water and Riven and Sky jumped underwater and Riven held onto Musa by his arms!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷/𝓢𝓴𝔂
As we grabbed Musa and we swim up to the surface and we got her onto the ocean shore and we tried to cpr on her but it didn't work!

We were so disappointed that we couldn't get her up and then Mitzi had to jump on Sky hugging him and but Brandon had to pull Mitzi off Sky's legs!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷/𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷
We got her onto our backs and take her by the arms and we headed back inside and Mitzi had to storm in and stomp her feet and look at us for helping Musa!

"🦶STOMPS 🦶"

𝓜𝓲𝓽𝔃𝓲: Ugh seriously why are you helping that useless music fairy she doesn't even know you and you all just a bunch of perverts!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Right Mitzi you crossed the line we are trying to help her and she needs us and you don't and I don't want you to tell us what to do!

𝓜𝓲𝓽𝔃𝓲: You think you can get away from me like that you know what I am done dealing with you and we're divorced now and soon you will recognize what you have done to me!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: I will never recognize that you made a mistake and you crossed the line and we are popular and you didn't even realize that
Go ahead and enjoy your life Mitzi we will never change!

𝓜𝓲𝓽𝔃𝓲: Fine I'm not going anywhere I just gonna stay here until you ambit that you love me!

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
We were so angry and annoyed by Mitzi and we decided to kick Mitzi out of our house and Riven and Brandon grab her and throw her out to the streets!

We slammed the door closed and just then Musa got startled by the noise of slamming the door closed and she got up and started looking at herself and screamed!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
I was in my room and screamed out loud and I immediately started crying and knocked and crash everything in my room and broke down crying and then boys ran upstairs and quickly gathered around me!

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
We rushed upstairs to Musa's room and we found her crying in tears and then we had to gather around her and just we were about to grab her for a kiss and then she started holding her heart!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Musa we are so sorry startled you!

"𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭"

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Oh gosh Musa!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: This is bad we have to push her chest now!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: C'mon let's do it together!

"𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓾𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻"

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: It's not working!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Call the ambulance now!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: I will call the ambulance right away now!

𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮
As the emergency ambulances rushed to the beach house and took Musa to the hospital and all of the boys were going with Musa!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Let's go we have to look after her!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: I just hope that she will be okay!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: Don't worry Riven I'm sure she will be alright!

𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓵
As we were rushing down the hospital hallway and running towards the entrance of the emergency room and the boys were outside waiting for Musa for the results!

𝓞𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓪
All of the girls were working and meanwhile then there was a radio station and we all heard Musa in the hospital because of the heart attacks!

📻"Speaking"📻

𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰: Good Morning! As we speak Musa is in the hospital because of her heart condition and as we have a footage of the incident where it was taken!

𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰: Now you know why she had a heart condition and she was diagnosed as having an infection with an ocean of fluid and I'm afraid that she may have had a stroke!

𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰: Well unfortunately she might be having an operation for the same reason as that accident happened and If you could arrange and arrive of the surgery let's not forget that!

𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰: Well If you want to see her again please do come and visit her again because she's will be transported to the other hospital thanks again!

𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓼
We were completely shocked that Musa was about to transport to the other hospital and all of the girls had to leave for work and rushed to the hospital immediately!

𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪: Quick let's go Musa needs us now!

𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓶: Stella is right let's go!

𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓼/𝓑𝓸𝔂𝓼
As a result come out of the clipboards and as the girls run and blast in and went straight to the emergency room before they transported Musa to a other hospital facilities!

𝓣𝓮𝓬𝓷𝓪: Musa oh Musa my heart is full of tears!

𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓶: I can't believe this happened and this is all the boy's fault!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: Stop blaming us all you are the one who caused us this mess and you don't care for Musa anymore we all have to look after her it's your fault Bloom!

𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪: You are selfish just like everyone else and you all just a perverts and you don't care anything all you know that you are not the one who causes this miserable!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: What kind person you're telling us what you want and you girls are perverts and you don't care for it anymore and we are the ones who care and love by Musa!

𝓐𝓻𝓰𝓾𝓲𝓷𝓰
After the arguments with the girls and all of the boys were made a few days of visiting hours and then the doctors accepted that and as after few weeks of being a arguments

𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: I think we should file a complaint against the girls and make them to lose their jobs!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: I think you are right let's do that before the girls come back and get us!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Let's do it since we are already scheduled the visiting hours for next week!

𝓕𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓲 𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓪𝓻!

𝓕𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓪: I can't believe this and it's all the boys fault!

𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪: You're right this is all their fault!

𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓶: We should be making a complaint against them before they get us to jail!

𝓕𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓼
Riven and Bloom went to file a complaint against each other and the police told the boys that they witnessed the incident happening and a report of the crime had been sent to the Frutti Music Bar!

𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Guys I just filed a complaint against the girls and it has been sent!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Good at least we got to survive and take care of Musa our sister!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: You are right let's post the girls pictures on socials and we will show them how to mess up with us!

𝓢𝓸𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓼!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂68'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓽

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂68_
What a bunch of losers and pathetic little girls and a bunch of perverts who they are!

𝓕𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓲 𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓪𝓻!

𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓶: 📱"Socials notifications"📱 What we're perverts and a pathetic losers they post it and it's not fair we get a complaint!

𝓣𝓮𝓬𝓷𝓪: Right I'm going to lock all the systems down since we got the complaints!

𝓕𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓪: I can't believe this we had lost our jobs and replaced a other team and this is all Roxy's fault she has nothing but a bunch of bad things she caused!

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰
All of the boys were getting along well and then the officers came to Bloom's house and as they were outside sitting on the patio and they heard a loud banging on the door!

𝓥𝓪𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪: "Opens the door" yes do you need anything at all!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: We got all the complaints from the specialists and I'm afraid that the girls are under a arrest for the charges!

𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓶: Mom what's going on here what the police why are you all doing here!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: Well all of you girls are under arrest for crimes and complaints and you are all charged for your crimes against humanity!

𝓕𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓪: What you are accused us for charges against the complaints and witnesses you don't have any other evidence against us!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: We have a lot of evidence against that and it shows us that you are lying well it's enough "Gets out the handcuffs"

𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪: Let us go right now!

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓼
All of the girls were arrested for charges related to the incident and the complaints and that night Riven and Sky went to visit Musa in the transport hospital!

𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓵!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Hi we're here for the patient!

𝓐𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓽: Ok what is your name of the patient!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: It's Musa Melody our sister!

𝓐𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓽: Ok "checks the list" she is in the room 25 right at the corner!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Thank you!

𝓡𝓸𝓸𝓶 25
As they entered the room and began to talk and Musa was still beating inside her heart and as they were holding her hands!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Musa how are you feeling now!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Still feeling more pain and discomforted!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: We're sorry for slamming the door!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: It's alright!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Luckily we had to save you before you soak!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Why did you save me anyway!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: Because you are our sister and our family we love you too much!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: So you both decided to save my life and risking all your lives to save mine!

𝓥𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼
After the visiting hours was over and Riven and Sky had returned home from visiting Musa from the transport hospital and all of the boys were distressed because of missing their sister!

𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: I kinda missed Musa our sister!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: Yeah me too!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Guys don't worry I'm sure she will get better!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Don't worry guys she's just doing fine but she will be out soon when we get the results from our nurse for the actual procedure!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: Riven is right guys we just have to wait until the results come and we can see what we could do after that!

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂
This time it's Brandon and Helia's turn to visit Musa at the transport hospital and as they come to room 25 and they sat down and chatted with Musa for an hour!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Musa thank goodness you really scare us we thought you were dead!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Brandon I didn't die I just remembered the memories that I had in my past life!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: So you finally realize that you're not gonna do anymore tricks and play pranks on us a again!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Ahhha ouch!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Helia stop that you are hurting Musa!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Oops sorry Musa!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: It's okay Helia I forgive you!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Wait you have forgiven us Musa!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Yes I have forgiven you guys it was my fault that I betrayed you guys and it was a mistake that I did this to cause problems!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: You are fine Musa it's okay to feel bad and we knew that you couldn't do this without us besides that you are the best sister ever!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: It's my fault guys I hurt you a lot and I'm just a bad girl and a worthless I only did this to save you guys for my protection!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Musa it's okay now!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: "tearing up" it's my fault guys I wish I never born in this world!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Musa please don't cry!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: "Hugs her" Musa it's okay let it all out!

𝓥𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼
After the visiting hours was over and they headed back home and as during around midnight they heard the phone ringing coming from downstairs and Brandon headed downstairs and got the call from the doctor results!

📞"Phone Ringing"📞

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Hello Miss!

𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: Hi are you Sir Brandon's sister!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Yes I'm!

𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: Ok we have some results for Musa your sister!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Oh good what is the result of her!

𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: Well unfortunately she has a bad memory and she had lost all her memories and I'm afraid that she's going through a lot of pain right now.
So you and boys take care of her and remake a other memory she will remember and able to recover!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: That's awful!

𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: Well she just threw up like a hour ago and she still hasn't slept for two hours now!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: What but it's like six hours past midnight!

𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: You all should come and she is about to explode because we just plugged in the machine and she is about to explode like couple minutes!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Oh gosh okay I will wake the others and we will be there soon!

𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: Ok please hurry!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Ok we will there soon!

𝓦𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼
Brandon put down the phone and went straight upstairs to the boys room and opened the lights and wake them up by the lights were open by Brandon!

𝓑𝓸𝔂𝓼 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Huh What Brandon close the lights we are trying to sleep!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Guys we don't have time to sleep right now and Musa needs us!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Why!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Because she has been throwing up all night long and she didn't get enough sleep and now she's having a explosion with doctors machines and I got her the results!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: What guys quickly get changed right now!

𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓵
As they rushed out to see Musa and as they arrived and they headed to her ward room 25 and they held her hand and calmed her down from the explosion!

𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶 25!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Musa sis calm down you are about to explode!

"𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓵𝔂"

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: What is going on why is she not breathing!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: I think she's about to explode!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Oh no quick call the doctor right now!

"🔥𝓔𝔁𝓹𝓵𝓸𝓭𝓮🔥"

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: It's too late!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: "Hears Musa's crying" Guys did you hear her crying!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: Yes I think I heard her crying!

𝓔𝔁𝓹𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷
After the machine was broken and exploded and she shattered her teardrop landed at Riven's hands and this time she fell into her drown with tears!

𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶 25!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: This is all our fault guys we have made her hurt even worse than a lot of pain!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Our hearts!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: The lives of our terrible life and I can't believe this really happened!

𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓵
A few hours later of the incident explosion occurred all the doctors and nurses thought that Musa had drowned herself into a deep tear of her watery tears!

𝓔𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓡𝓸𝓸𝓶!

𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: Ok let's intune her and check her blood!

𝓝𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮: Ok let's do it!

𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓪𝓵 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼
All of the boys were waiting for Musa to come out of the emergency room and after a while they pulled up the bed to the ward room 25 and all of the boys hadn't even slept for two o'ock midnights hours!

Finally the next morning!

All of the boys had left the hospital and they headed back home to have breakfast and after that they went upstairs to sleep for an extra hour of daytime!

𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓵!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173 3 11
In the city of Magix there are three schools; Alfea, Cloud Tower, and Red Fountain. One for fairies, one for witches, and one for warriors. All teemi...
245 0 3
Here is the third act/sequel of the series of the book. The PriestessesixXWinx Club begins their third and final year at Alfea. As PriestessesixXWinx...
837 29 7
When you search the term 'Fairy' what comes up? An image of a beautiful girl with glimmering wings appears on your screen. The words 'Mythical Creatu...
79.2K 1.8K 38
When bloom, flora, musa and Aisha are captured by the wizard of the black circle. The wizards intend to make the girls evil. but The spell doesn't wo...