(๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐˜พ)Sassy Sere...

By SunnySimulation

HOLY SHIT WE REACHED #1 IN #SUNXREADER "๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š." Quick-burn story. Pacing is at... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
designs
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Valentine's Special (Not canon)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Help
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
uhhhhhhh (read this please)
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chatper 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
memes/story slander
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 8

316 13 6
By SunnySimulation

1380

____

Y/N left work and drove out to her and Sals favorite coffee place. She saw Sals car in the parking lot, she worried about how long he'd been waiting for. She got out of her car and went inside. She saw Sal, who waved her over. Y/N got her drink-- which she pre-ordered with an app-- and sat down with Sal.

-"Hey, Sal!"

-"Hey, Y/N. I was able to get you that night shift-- it was really easy, they said you can start tomorrow night."

Sal took a sip of his coffee.

-"Wow, that's amazing, thanks Sal!"

-"No problem, really, Y/N, it was quite easy. But I did limit it to every other day, you need sleep."

Y/N smiled.

-"Thank you so much, Sal!"

-"It was nothing, but, why did you want the night shift at the 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦?"

-"I wanted to spend more time with the attendants!"

Sal grimaced.

-"Y/N, don't they treat you horribly?"

-"Huh? Not at all!"

-"Just.. Don't let this end up like Jae.."

-"Please.. Don't mention him.."

Sal backed off the subject. They talked for a while longer, and then both went their seperate ways.

Y/N walked into the pizzaplex in a long, black skirt with leggings, and her long sleeve shirt. She walked to the daycare, setting her purse down at the desk. She clocked in, and the message popped up.

-'The attendant has been alerted of your arrival!'

Y/N sat down at the desk, looking at her fazwatch. There was a new task, along her others.

'Clean daycare play structures,' and 'take the attendants to Parts & Services for routine checkup."

Y/N shrugged, shouldn't be too hard, according to Sal, the protective cylinder did most of the work, all she had to do was something even a kid could do. Then she heard bells jingling. Y/N looked up and saw Sun. She smiled at him. Today was gonna be good.

After Y/Ns shift, she left the daycare as normal, but not before telling Sun she had a surprise. As she and Foxy were walking, she went towards the staff lounge.

-"Where are we going, fox pup?"

-"Break room, I'm taking night shifts now!"

-"When will ye sleep?"

-"It's only every other night, so I can get some sleep in between."

-"That still ain't good.."

-"Don't worry about me!"

Y/N walked into the staffroom, getting a coffee ready. She saw her reflection again, the crack had not gone away. Something was wrong, and she knew it. Y/N put on her security hat, and left for the daycare. She walked in, and Sun was nowhere to be seen. Y/N clocked in with her night shift pass.

-'The attendant has been alerted of your arrival!'

Y/N looked at her fazwatch again. Clean the play structures and take Sun and Moon to parts and services. Easy enough.

-"You took the night shift?"

Y/N jumped, started. How had Sun creeped up so silently?

-"Yeah, Moon suggested it so I thought I'd give it a try."

Sun made a 'hm' sound, and Y/N made her way to the broom closet. She got cleaning supplies needed for the play structures, going out and beginning to clean.

Once she finished cleaning, it was about 11:42. Y/N felt bags under her eyes, she stretched her back and yawned. The lights flashed off, and Y/N checked her fazwatch. As she did, someone hugged her from behind, and something rested on her shoulder. Y/N jumped, startled. She looked over at who it was, and to her surprise, it was Moon.

-"Uh- Moon?"

-"Hm? What's wrong?"

-"Nothing! I just... Never saw you as the hugging type."

Y/N smiled at him.

-"Hey, I need you to come to Parts and Services with me."

Moon tensed up, his eyes going wide.

-"No. . ."

He barely breathed out the words. Moon began to have another flashback. More memories.

𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉𝙎 𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙃𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆

-"𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙪𝙥."

𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙, 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢.. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩.

Moon let go of Y/N, backing up.

-"No.."

Y/N grew a concerned look.

-"Moon?"

She took a step towards him, and he took a step back.

-"No! Get 𝙖𝙬ay fro𝙢 𝙢e!"

Y/Ns worried expression grew a hint of fear to it.

-"It's okay! Calm down!"

-"No! I dont 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤!"

Moon grabbed his head. There was a burning sensation in the back of his head, and it began to spread down his neck, reaching his torso and arms. Moon groaned in pain, the burning, well, burned. The burning was still spreading. Y/N took his hands, looking at him with deep concern.

-"Hey.. Calm down.. Nothings gonna happen to you.. Breathe."

Y/N hugged him, and Moon took slow, deep breaths. The burning began to recede back up his arms, back to his head, and then stopped completely.

-"We need to go down there, I promise nothing bad will happen."

Moon hesitated, but nodded. Y/N was different. She would not do what 𝘴𝘩𝘦 did. Y/N let go of one of his hands, taking a step towards the door. Moon sighed, then allowed her to lead him out of the daycare. When they made it the parts and services, Moon felt they were not alone.

As Y/N and Moon made their way to the protective cylinder, Y/N was stopped by a blonde lady with green eyes, wearing a similar uniform to hers.

-"Ms. Y/N! I've heard about you. My names Vanessa, I'm a night guard here."

Vanessa stuck her hand out for a shake. Y/N shook her hand, but Moon seemed to tense up, tightening his grip on Y/Ns other hand.

-"If you don't mind, Y/N, I'll take them from here."

She gestured to Moon.

-"Oh, alri-"

Y/N looked back at him. He looked fear-stricken. Scared. Distressed. Moon tightened his grip on her hand once more.

-"actually... I think I got this. It's pretty easy."

Vanessa seemed to grow irritated.

-"Y/N, I insist.."

-"No, Vanessa, I think we're fine."

Vanessa lost her smile, glaring at Y/N sternly. She walked away, eyeing her and Moon as she left. Y/N looked back at Moon.

-"You okay?"

-".. Yeah. I am now.."

Y/N smiled at him, and they went to the protective cylinder. Moon layed on the table, allowing himself to be clamped down. Y/N went to the control panel, and started the checkup. Wires connected to Moons body, and a panel with four buttons, red, blue, green, and yellow, lowered from the ceiling in front of Y/N. The red and blue buttons glowed.

-"Huh?"

-"Press the buttons in the order they glow."

-"Oh! Heh, child's play!"

Y/N pressed the red button, causing Moons head to rotate left, and then the blue button, which sent his head right. This went on a few more times. Left, right, up, down. Then the panel went back into the ceiling, and a similar one came down, but with far more colors. This one controlled Moons finger and wrist movements. The yellow and red buttons glowed. Y/N pressed the yellow, causing Moons pointer finger to twitch. Then the red, which caused his wrist to rotate. Again, this went on, every finger, a few wrist rotations. This happened for arms, legs, facial expressions, ect. Then the wires released Moon, and Y/N released the clamps.

-"See, that wasn't so bad!"

-"I guess not.."

Moon got up, and they headed back to the daycare. The checkup had taken a long while, and Y/Ns shift was about over. Y/N picked up her purse, clocking out. She yawned, going out the door.

Moon watched Y/N leave. She 𝘸𝘢𝘴 different. She didn't trick them. She told them the truth, and kept them safe from Vanessa.. Vanessa was 𝘩𝘦𝘳 friend. She knew what had happened to Sun and Moon. And she was trying to get to them tonight. But Y/N had kept them safe. She had saved them. She was different.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 104 41
(Please do NOT repost my art or use it without my permission, please do NOT send story requests. "Please update" is considered a request.) Follow the...
1.4K 59 24
I was bored. THIS IS IN FIRST PERSON! *COMPLETED - WILL/MAY UPDATE FOR HOLIDAYS* SUMMARY: After a virus breakout in 2019, people haven't been bor...
3.4K 110 11
After a little incident in the daycare, the daycare attendants, Sun and Moon, were sent away. The daycare closed, not wanting another accident. The t...