This Town

Av JosieS11

"Are you ready, bonked nose?" He asks and I scoff. "I guess, sexy pants." I say smiling. **** Nia Stilinski m... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
DEREK'S POV
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE pt 2
Authors Note- the movie
TWM-1
TWM- 2
TWM- 3
TWM- 4

TWM- 5 (alternative ending)

1K 35 14
Av JosieS11

You really think I'd be okay with Derek dying? Absolutely not this is how they end for me. Not with Derek's death.

Derek's POV
Once I follow Dad and Eli inside Nia stops hugging them and dives into my arms.

"Are you okay? Malia told me you were hurt? You've been gone for so long. Does it hurt? Where is it?" She bombards with questions.

"I'm fine." I say silencing her with a kiss.

She relaxes in my arms and my hand finds her hair.

And breathe.

"Where's Talia?" I ask.

"Asleep in bed." She tells me and I nod. Good.

So good.

Her arms go around my neck and I hold her, I don't want to let her go.

She pulls back and I try my hardest not to complain.

"Oh my baby." She says squeezing Eli's cheeks.

"Mom please." He groans.

"You guys hungry? Oh god I bet you are. Let's see what grandpa has got." She says heading into the kitchen where she immediately starts cooking.

"Who's cop car is outside?" Dad asks and Nia nods whilst starting to make something chocolaty and pasta at the same time?

"Oh yeah about that. I stole it. You might want to return it but currently Derek and I don't have cars because Allison crashed them and blew them up." She says.

"Our cars?" I ask.

Oh fucking hell.

"Yes Derek... our cars." She rolls her eyes at me as she multitasks.

"Let me help." I say but she smacks my hand away.

"No." She says pointing her finger in my face.

Damn okay.

"Eli you okay?" Nia asks as I stand next to her, I don't want her to go too far.

I don't think we've been that far apart since the time Jennifer stole Nia from me. And that was a very very long time ago.

"What is wrong with you?" She asks hip bumping me out of the way so she can get out a baking tray.

"Nothing." I say as she rolls her eyes.

"I feel strange." Eli says and I nod.

"I know Elbear but it's okay. You're transforming. Your dad here knows all about it. He's going to help you." She smiles up at me.

"If you let me, I will always help you." I tell him and he smiles a small smile but a grateful smile.

"Awh that's sweet." She pinches my hip.

"Shut up." I tell her as she stirs the pasta.

"Mom do you want any help?" Eli asks.

"I'm good at multi tasking, if you want to help you can. But it's been a long day and I don't mind you just chilling." She tells him and he nods.

Dad just sits on the  the island stool typing on his phone.

"Dad take the night off." She rolls her eyes.

"I am. I'm just checking in with Stiles." He tells us.

"How is Stiles these days?" I ask him.

"He's good, busy but good." Dad says.

Once our pasta was served the three of us guys eat it whilst Nia continues to make brownies.

"We need to tell Talia about werewolves." She says and I choke.

"No." I say straight away.

"What do you mean no? She's seen and heard pretty much everything I have. Her eyes glowed. We should tell her and help her so she doesn't turn in school or hurt someone." She tells me.

She has a point but just with everything that happened with Eli, is it really a smart idea?

"I'm doing it whether you like it or not. I would just like you to be there because I don't know as much as you do and I'm not a werewolf myself." She says and I sigh and give into her, like I do all the time.

"Fine. We'll do it tomorrow." I say and she nods.

****
Talia is in Nia's old bedroom, Eli in Stiles' and Nia and I are on the sofa.

I'm sat with my arm arm around her as she nuzzles into my side.

"I've been on this sofa all day." She tells me as she pulls a blanket over us.

"Yeah?" I ask and she nods.

"No I'm lying." She scoffs as she moves closer to me.

"Are you cold?" I ask and she nods.

I take my shirt off and she sighs in content. She smiles and presses herself to my chest.

"You're always cold recently." I point out and she shrugs.

"Maybe I just wanted you to not wear a shirt." She smiles against my shoulder.

She's so obsessed with my chest, it's kind of strange. It won't beat my addiction to her though,

"Can I tell you something." I say and she nods.

"Absolutely you can." She says.

"Will you listen?" I ask and she nods.

"I don't really have much of a choice, there's nothing to distract myself with." She says and I roll my eyes. She's really going there.

"I missed you." I admit and she lets out a laugh.

"Well duh, you're incomplete without me you're boring." She says. She's not wrong.

"I regret saying it already." I say and she leans up to kiss me.

"I missed you too." She gasps as if she's actually surprised the words just left her mouth.

"Why would... how did that happen?" She asks and I just let out a low laugh.

"Aw you laughed." She pokes my cheek.

"I always laugh at your face. It's pretty funny to look at." I say and she groans.

"I'm going to get a nose job." She says and I lean down to kiss her nose.

"It doesn't look that bad." She groans again.

"That bad?" She asks.

"It's only slightly bonked. I think you look beautiful with and without a bonked nose." She doesn't need surgery.

"You promise?" She asks and I nod.

"I promise." She put out her pinky and I wrap our pinky's to seal the promise.

She rests back in my chest and stays there, where she falls asleep.

****
The next morning I had woken up before everyone. I went home, cleaned up all the mess that the Oni made, put the hook on the wall and grabbed everyone some fresh and new clothes.

I also stopped by Nia's coffee store to grab breakfast and coffee for us before heading back to Dads home.

Once I get back I put the food on the kitchen table, where dad was.

"Morning." He says as I put everyone's stuff down.

"Nia still asleep?" I ask.

"Nope she's having a shower." He says.

"Okay I'm going to give her some fresh clothes." I say heading upstairs to Nia's old room.

I walk past a sleeping Talia and into the bathroom.

"Oh hello. Fancy seeing you here." Nia says in a British accent as I hand her some fresh clothes.

"Oh yay! Thank you." She kisses me.

"Breakfast is down stairs." I tell her and she nods.

I leave her to get ready before taking Talia downstairs where Eli and dad was.

****
"I've got to tell you something." Nia says as we sit down in front of her on the sofa at home.

"What? I'm getting a sister?" Talia asks.

"No!" I immediately shut it down.

We aren't having anymore kids and I don't want to get her hopes up at all. No more kids for us.

We have a 15 year old and a 7 year old that are tiring enough as it is.

Talia pouts at me whilst Nia bites back a laugh.

"Okay. You remember the dream you were telling me about yesterday?" Nia asks and she nods.

"It's real. We weren't playing a game. Well I guess we kind of were but the point is it did actually happen. And then there's something that we need to tell you." Nia looks up at me.

"Werewolves are real and you're one." She says and Talia begins to cry.

"No they're ugly." She cries.

I bring her onto my lap where I show her my blue eyes and she immediately stops crying and looks at them in amazement.

"How did you do that daddy? That's so cool." She says.

"I'm a werewolf too and so is Eli." I tell her.

"Really? Does Eli's eyes glow too?" She asks and I nod.

"So do yours." I say and take her over to the mirror.

My eyes glow there too and so does hers.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1K 42 11
Y/n has been attracted to beacon hills ever since her parents were kidnapped by hunters. She meets people who she has a strong urge to protect. Read...
305K 5.7K 40
Basically just a bunch of imagines about Stiles because I LOVE HIM!!! And if you do too then you should definitely read this..... Just saying ;-) I d...
75.4K 1.1K 40
Mackenzie Low is the 19 year old cousin of Stiles Stilinski. And after 6 years away from Beacon Hills she's finally back. But will her life be as nor...
348K 9.9K 29
𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 Sarah Stilinski is only a few years older than...