viral hit/weak hero/lookism g...

By quirkyshortdumbo11

... More

taehoon
244/jinho lee
wanguk
hobin
munseong
yeonwoo
Donald na
ben park
gerard
wolf kim
alex go
Gray
teddy
enjoy
jay
vasco
daniel
gun
Dg

seongjun

577 12 0
By quirkyshortdumbo11

Reader's pov:

I sigh as I walked through the doors of my favorite restaurant. Aside from the to die for sushi, I also became a regular because of the owner Seongjun. However to my disappointment he was rarely around.

I still stuck around anyway. To my surprise my usual waiter wasn't there. The one who served was Seongjun!

I was stunned. Why is he here? Not that I mind. Maybe it's just a random check in. I tried so hard to not stare any longer at the handsome man. He sat down across from me. "So how's the food Ms y/n?"

Wait he knows my name?

"I know what you're thinking" "I know your name because I've been told about your interest in me" "I'm quite flattered"

I wanted to die of embarrassment. I stood up to leave but he held my hand and placed something in it and kissed it, before winking and letting me go. It wasn't until I got into my car that I took a look at the note.

It's his number!

Look at you y/n! Being so giddy over a guys humber! I squealed and hit my steering wheel repeatedly which beeped loudly.

I drove home feeling happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 238 13
It's spring holiday and you decide to go to the city and do some shopping. Seems like a normal day, huh?! But what happens when some boys run into yo...
1.5K 71 17
A friend group. An ex. And an emo person. How did they become so close? Find out yourself!
15.7K 542 20
Fan fiction of The Cat Returns and Whisper of The Heart Written by moviefan-92 in fanfiction.net Disclaimer: I do not own this story or contributed t...
148K 3.5K 24
A boyfriend and girlfriend scenario book for Lookism characters. I thought this might be fun to do as well as quicker than oneshots. Anyway I hope...