Sea / BTS x Reader

By Candysugarush

" Man, I just saw a fat seagull. " °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° There are hundreds of thousands of univers... More

♤♡♢♧ INTRO/EXPLANATION ♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧ PROLOGUE ♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧ Strings of the heart ♧♢♡♤
♤♡◇♧ A small world ♧◇♡♤
♤♡◇♧ Crush Crush ♧◇♡♤
♤♡◇♧ Kill me Baby! ♧◇♡♤
♤♡ Transition to Act I ◇♧
♤♡ Dinner Catastrophe ◇♧
♤♡ Tant Pis ◇♧
♤♡ Siblings Love Quarrels◇♧
♤♡ Kiss The Homie Goodnight ◇♧
♤♡ Les Problèmes ◇♧
♤♡ A Tutor's Favorite ◇♧
♤♡ Le Miserable ◇♧
♤♡ Tendre Rêve ◇♧
♤♡ Corrupt Sunshine ◇♧
♤♡ Crusty 3rd Male Lead ◇♧
♤♡ Jackson's Parties ◇♧
♤♡ Transition to Act II ◇♧
♤♡ Stop Nagging Me! ◇♧
♤♡ Sunset Groovy ◇♧
♤♡ White Lie Puppets ◇♧
♤♡ Can't Let You Go ◇♧
♤♡ Breaking Boyfriend ◇♧
♤♡ Call of the Abyss ◇♧
♤♡ Burn My Dread ◇♧
☆ Don't Lie ☆
♤♡ Shawty and Senpai ◇♧
♤♡ Forever Second ◇♧
Transition to Act III
♤♡ Crowbars ◇♧
♤♡ Coincidence & Circumstances ◇♧
♤♡ Trouble in Paradise ◇♧
♤♡ Daddy I've been naughty ◇♧
♤♡ Clover Club ◇♧
♤♡ Helping Hand ◇♧
♤♡ Sussy Bakas ◇♧
♤♡ Smile For The Camera ◇♧
♤♡ Behind the Mask ◇♧
♤♡ Stalker's Tango ◇♧
♤♡ This Isn't You Baby ◇♧
♤♡ Just Be Friends ◇♧
♤♡ Ready for it ◇♧
♤♡ Duck Duck Goose ◇♧
♤♡ Heartbeat Heartbreak ◇♧
♤♡ Goodbye Sweet Love ◇♧
♤♡ The Puppeteers' Strings ◇♧
♤♡ Fin De Nous ◇♧
♤♡ Ex For A Reason ◇♧
♤♡ More and more of you ◇♧

♤♡ Valentine Shojo ◇♧

115 4 23
By Candysugarush

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warnings: Suggestive, angst?, just Valentine's day stuff and Taehyun being a sussy Tsundere.

" Ah! This is too hard! It doesn't fit so stop pushing! "

" Sorry angel, we're done when I say so- Ugh! It's fucking tight! Just gonna have to push a little more... "

I was panting and struggling to keep my breath steady as pressure continued to applicate to my lower part. But hands with an iron grip were preventing me from escaping the sweet torture going on.

" Please! This is too much already! I can't take more! I'll just burst and go mad! "

" Then let me see you go dumb, I'm almost done anyway. Ah... Why did you have to- Urgh! There we go! All stuffed nicely~ "

My eyes were teary as I stared at the mean jerk who put me through this. Taehyun had a satisfied smirk on his lips as sweat rolled down his body from the effort.

" You're so mean *sniffles* You could have been gentler... *sniffles* "

" Aww, don't cry. You should know already that I don't do "gentle", should have thought about it before coming to me. But that's why you came to see me in the first place, right? Because I was the only one who could help you. "

I pout as I tried to hit him with my hands, he had no problems blocking the weak swatting and brushed my hands aside as he looked at me with a satisfied smile.

"Stop being cute and finish quickly. We'll end up being late for the movie otherwise. Besides, we can't have this idiot thinking you're not as dedicated to this relationship as him."

" Shut up... *sniffles* *sniffles* "

He sighed and pushed me towards the sink, washing my face with water. Taehyun helped me dress up in a dress I kept a little too long in my closet and helped with my hair and makeup. Despite him saying he hates his cousin, he was more than helpful on this date. I was going to see a movie with Jungkook for Valentine's day! I couldn't have imagined I'd get something better than that but seeing Taehyun helping me with my hair made me smile.

" Wow, you look lovely. You should wear dresses more often and show off that skin of yours... My cousin won't mind if he sees you dressed like this. Not that I think this too, don't get the wrong idea- "

" It's alright I get it, Taehyun hehe. "

His face flushed as he looked away to clear up the vanity and everything we used until now. I was admiring the wonderful work he did on me, and my reflection was stunning. Honestly, I didn't believe he would be so skilled. Once he put my hairbrush back in its spot, he glanced at me.

" You should get going. Jungkook must already be waiting for you. "

I nodded my head and grabbed my bag and phone as Taehyun walked behind me to open the door.

" Thanks again Taehyun! I owe you one. "

He shook his head dismissively before I stepped outside. The sun was starting to set and the streets were filled with families. Families that weren't couples, families where the parents were working or living together. Kids ran around playing with each other while their parents were doing their job. I took my cell phone from my purse as it chimed signaling that I got a new message.

☆CONVERSATION START☆

Kookie:
Hey, I'm in front of the movie theater.

: Y/n
Oki doki, I'm here in a few minutes.

Kookie:
Great! I can't wait to see you ♡

☆CONVERSATION COMPLETE☆

I giggled under my breath as I picked up the pace to get to our meeting spot. A few minutes later, I stood in front of the theater and saw Jungkook leaning against the wall, a bouquet of my favorite flowers in hand. I approached him and glanced at him meekly. He took in my appearance and colors were brought to his cheeks. He stuttered a little as he complimented my attire.

" You look nice... Like, really pretty. "

I grinned broadly at him and kissed him lightly.

" So do you. You look absolutely gorgeous. I love these clothes! They make your body look even better. "

" Don't flatter me like that, it makes me blush. "

" Hey! "

Jungkook leaned over and pecked my cheek softly making me giggle again. This seems familiar to the day he asked me out.

" Let's go. "

We entered the movie theater and found a spot near the center. We placed our stuff down and sat beside each other. Jungkook put my hand over mine and held it lovingly. Some more people were in the room with us. I recognized Yeonjun and Soobin in a corner of the room, and Taehyung was a few rows away from us with a girl they were both sharing popcorn and laughing between themselves.

I smiled and got myself cozy against my boyfriend, laying my head against his shoulder as the movie started to roll... The movie turned out to be good and I had my eyes open the whole time. When the credits ended, Jungkook moved his head toward me and kissed me. His lips felt soft on mine as he pulled me closer to him. He pulled away a second later and pecked my forehead before looking at me with loving eyes. I blinked at him, unsure of what to do with the sudden contact.

" I love you. "

He said tenderly, giving me a gentle smile. A soft chuckle escaped my throat as I blushed at his words. Jungkook then began caressing my cheek lightly as he gazed at me with tenderness. He leaned forward to kiss me once again, slowly but deepening the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. Our lips moved rhythmically, moving together perfectly as if they had always belonged to each other. Jungkook broke away after a while and rested his forehead against mine. I opened my eyes. His were closed but that didn't stop him from speaking up in the empty room.

" I know that you've been meeting my cousin, Taehyun, for a while now. And... It made me realize some stuff. "

" What are you talking about? "

" Remember how I told you that I am not the nicest person on the planet. "

I frowned and nodded my head.

" Well, that was true. There have been times when I was very selfish and egoistic in the past. I have friends and family, and I took it for granted. I hadn't been nice to Taehyun despite him being the same age as me and being my playmate since we were babies. I forced him to be second if it meant I could be the first and get all the attention and anything I wanted. I forced him to be in my shadow and yet acted as if it was benevolent on my part. "

" Why are you telling me all of this? "

" Because you deserve to know and understand. I know you made me a better person since I met you but it doesn't erase what I have done. I unconsciously used my cousin when I was younger and even now years later our friendship is on thin ice since the whole family dinner catastrophe. I just wanted you to know my side of the story. "

" And I heard it, so don't worry about it. Don't beat yourself over it. Enjoy the present and right now your girlfriend wants to spend time with you. "

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head amusedly.

" Are you sure you know me better than you thought? I think I may need more proof. You seem to know me better than Taehyun too. "

" You're not stupid Kookie! If you haven't noticed, you guys are inseparable. You guys are still best friends after all this time even with this going on, so I believe your bond is stronger than you think. "

This took him by surprise as he looked at me with wide eyes before glancing away with a small smile. He exhaled and closed his eyes to think for a moment. I observed him carefully and suddenly he started peppering my face with light kisses, eliciting giggles out of me. This made him chuckle too as his hands went to rest around my face, his thumbs softly rubbing the flesh with love in his touch.

" Oh, Y/n... You truly are a blessing, I'm lucky to have you... All mine... "

With that last statement, he leaned in and kissed me gently this time, and soon after he broke away to place another kiss on my neck. I squirmed and gasped at the feeling, trying to push his lips away but he wouldn't budge.

" Kookie... Kookie... "

He simply chuckled and pushed me down the cinema seats, laying on top of me as the movie theater closed for the night, all lights turning off...

~☆~☆~☆

My mind is fuzzy as the world around me is distorted. Standing on a large body of water, I'm surprised by my feet's ability to not sink into the deep blue infinity. Around me, floating around are large mirrors piece which seems to have been taken from the sky itself.

In one I could see myself with Jungkook at the cinema kissing together.

In another, I was holding hands with Hoseok while strolling in the park.

A scene where I was cuddling Yoongi on his bed.

A fine dinner with Seokjin in candlelight.

Sitting in front of the fire with Namjoon reading me a book.

Taehyung fed me popcorn in the movie theater.

Jimin offered me a flower bouquet made with my favorite flower, a large blush on his face.

With an arm wrapped around my waist, Yeonjun was holding me in a photomaton and taking tons of silly pictures together.

And the last one was me and Jackson sharing a large milkshake in a dinner with the sun setting outside.

" ...What is this place? And why do all those scenes say they were taken on Valentine's day? "

My confusion was answered by a distorted voice.

" Because that's the truth, they were all taken on Valentine's day of this year. Well in a different timeline that it. My only regret is that I'm the only one that didn't get a date..."

Turning around, there was another person, a man but my foggy vision didn't allow me to distinguish who he was. However, there was a sense of familiarity to him.

" Who are you? And where are we? "

A distorted chuckle escaped his lips as he approached me.

" This the Sea of time, the domain of a God. My domain. As for who I am... "

He was suddenly in front me, his fingers firmly gripping my chin to make me look up in his eyes.

" I'm a Star Child, Angel. "

♤~♡~◇~♧ ♧~◇~♡~♤

*Sipping orange juice in multiverse*

Yeah, I did it, I just linked everything together. What about it?

Now I think this is going to raise a ton of questions but let's go over one thing at the time.

You make a line and I answer at the best of my abilities.

Anyway enjoy this shitty Valentine's day chapter. Jungkook and Y/n didn't bang if you were wondering.

On this note,

Stay tuned for more!~☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 199 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...
7.7K 221 16
This is a short fan fiction of BTS. All ideas belonged to me, any similar scenarios were plainly coincidental. You were in a car accident and lost yo...
104K 6K 26
" I'm a fairy - " " I heard that already .But those things exist in books only " Jimin interrupted him in mid sentence. "Yes we do , only till you r...
648K 53.1K 88
"My name is Captain Jeon Jungkook. I'm here to kidnap you." The Eros is said to be the most powerful jewel of the seven seas, able to control the spi...