Wildest Dreams (a trevor zegr...

By kellslibrary

a story in which an actress and a hockey player meet, he's got a massive crush on her already and she think h... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30
31.
32.
33.
34.
35. (final)

6.

5.8K 50 12
By kellslibrary

Enjoy
_________

My eyes slowly open and I look around trevor not next to me. I frown and look in his bathroom, not there either. I put my pants back on and keep his shirt on then go out to the living area.

"Wheres trevor?" I ask luna. "Practice, he said they'll bring home breakfast and coffee" she answers. "Oh okay, did you make coffee so I can at least have some now?" I ask. "I did" she answers. "Great thanks" I reply. "You two were uh pretty loud last night" she says as I'm pouring some coffee into a mug.

I close my eyes and remember last night "sorry about that" I reply blushing. "He seems to know what he's doing" she says with a smirk. "Ha yeah he sure does" I smirk. "He makes sure I finish more than he does" I add.

She smiles "that's great dude, Jamie does too" she gushes. "You're surprisingly quiet" I point out. "Its hard to be quiet if I'm being honest" she smirks taking a sip of her coffee.

After adding cream and sugar I sit where trevor was sitting last night. "Oh he asked me if we want to go to tonight's game" I say. "Oh sweet jamie will be so happy" she smiles.

"So you're trying things with him?" I ask. She nods "yeah he wants to take me on a date tomorrow before they have to go on the road" she answers. "They're going on the road?" I ask.

She nods "yeah trevor didn't tell you?" She asks. "Nope" I frown taking a sip of my coffee. "He probably will, they won't be gone long" she says. "I think I've got chemistry testing anyways" I reply checking my texts.

Erica: chemistry testing in 2 days for a week then elizabeth will call you with who they've chosen as the Male lead then you'll start the skating training

Erica: also why is an in n out employee telling tmz that you were out with trevor zegras?? They said you BOTH have hickeys

Erica: ivy you're 21 years old not 16

I cringe at the last few texts.

Ivy:

Sounds good!

Because I was? And I can cover them

Nothing wrong with having fun

I check Twitter and it's trending. We really can't go anywhere. It also doesn't help that luna tagged us in an Instagram post. "Trevor and I are trending" I say with a sigh.

"Crap really?" She asks. I nod and sigh "yeah, I'm not sure what erica is going to say I do" I answer running my hand through my hair. A few seconds later my phone starts ringing and its erica.

Dang it. "Hey" I answer somewhat scared. "There's going to be an announcement that you're staring in this movie you're doing, there are 2 very different paths we can take" she starts. "Okay, what are they?" I ask.

She sighs "first put any sort of feelings aside this is business now, one path is you turn whatever is going on with trevor into pr or whoever your male costar is becomes your fake boyfriend" she says. "Ummm I don't know erica can I think it through?" I ask. "Time is ticking ivy" she says.

I let out a groan "I know, and you know I'm not the actress to fake relationships with costars" I reply. "It was just a suggestion, if you're happier not saying anything then ok" she caves in. "Well its nobodies business what happens between trevor and i" I say honestly.

While we're still talking trevor and Jamie come back with starbucks coffee and breakfast from somewhere else. "Figure out what you want to do and let me know, you've got a month" she says. "Got it" I reply then hang up.

Trevor looks at me with raised eyebrows "what's goin on?" He asks. "I've got chemistry testing in a couple days and that'll happen for a week, and my manager wants me to figure out what I want to tell the public about us" I answer.

He nods slowly "ah ha I saw that we're trending because of the in n out employee" he says sitting beside me with the breakfast. "Yeah, this is going to be a wild ride" I sigh. "I'm sticking around for it" he says looking me in the eyes.

"Really? Are you sure? Because she suggested we date for PR" I ask. "She did?" He asks. I nod slowly "yeah I told her I wasn't sure" I answer. "Ivy if that helps your career at all then ok" he says. "What?" I ask.

Luna looks at us "trevor are you sure?' She asks. "Yeah I'm sure" he answers. "We can talk about it more later" I tell him. "Ok" he replies. "Oh i wanna go home to get ready for the game later" Luna says. "Yeah that's a good idea" I agree.

They both look at trevor then he raises his eyebrows in confusion then he remembers "I bought you something" he says. "Ok what is it?" I ask. He grabs a bag and hands it to me "a present" he says.

I open the bag and it's an Anaheim ducks Jersey. But not just any Jersey, it has 11 and zegras on the back. "Really?" I ask. He smiles "yeah, why not" he shrugs. "I noticed you didn't have a Jersey" he adds.

"Thank you trev" I whisper hugging him. He smiles resting his hand around my waist "of course" he whispers kissing the side of my head.

He pulls me onto his lap after I put the Jersey back in the bag and I lean my head against the side of his "so you're sure about doing this for pr?" I ask. "Yes ivy I am sure" he answers. "Ok I'll tell erica" I whisper.

We spend a little bit more time there before I grab my shirt and uber back to our place. "Soo you're gonna fake date trevor?" She asks on our way up. "Yeah I guess so" I answer with a shrug. "Are YOU sure about doing it?" She asks. "Yeah feelings are put aside" I answer getting off the elevator.

She shakes her head "one of you is going to end up hurt so be careful" she says walking behind me. "I will be" I reply. We get into our apartment and go separate ways.

I set up my phone to make a tiktok and I hit start "Hey tiktok I'm going to another hockey game so uh get ready with me I guess" I say. I take off my makeup from yesterday and then start doing my makeup.

"So as you all know I always go to 3 a season but I'm going to more this season" I say finishing my makeup. I pause the tiktok and change into the Jersey and Jean's. "And suddenly I'm a very big ducks fan" I say with a wink before ending it and posting it.

Luna comes into my closet when she's done and we take mirror selfies, jamie got her a Jersey too so we're matching. She posts hers and while we're going down to our uber I send one to trevor.

Ivy

Maybe you can take this off later ;)

Trevor

Damn can't wait ;)

I smirk and send a wink back then we take our uber over to the restaurant since theres still a bit until the game starts. "We look pretty cute in these" I say looking at us.

She nods in agreement "I agree" she smiles. "Oh also jamie insisted on paying for our dinner" she adds as we get seated. "Did he really?" I ask. She nods "yeah he doesn't care what we get just as long as we eat" she answers. I nod and grab a menu.

My phone buzzes and I check it.

Trevor

I'll score just for you ;)

"Well then" I whisper and show luna. "Awwww" she gushes. "He's so cheesie" I giggle. "He's also really good at y'know" I add wiggling my eyebrows. "Yeah?" She asks. I nod smirking "ah ha so good" I answer.

Before I start really thinking about it the waitress comes by and takes our orders. "I'll be back with your drinks" she says smiling. "Thank you" I say smiling.

Luna looks behind me and rolls her eyes "paparazzi everywhere" she says. I sigh "just ignore them" I reply. "Oh I always do" she says. Even if I wasn't an actress luna is so there would be paparazzi anyways.

We ignore them and enjoy our dinner before ubering over to the arena. When we get to our seats they're warming up. A puck hits the glass near us and we look towards it.

Jamie and trevor both standing there waving, we both laugh and wave at them. Jamie throws a puck over the glass for luna and trevor grabs one tossing one over for me.

"You look beautiful!" He shouts. I giggle "thank you!" I shout back and blow him a kiss. He smiles putting his hand on his chest. "Cute" Luna whispers. I bite my lip and sit down watching trevor warm up.

Jamie and trevor fool around then the game starts. "Do you think he'll score?" She asks. "Yeah probably" I answer with a shrug.

Near the end of the first he does score. He skates passed us and points at me with a proud smile then sits back on the bench. "It's been 3 days, how close are you two?" Luna asks quietly. "We've done a lot of talking" I answer honestly. "Fair enough so have Jamie and i" she smiles.

Second period starts and a few minutes in trevor gets into a scuffle with one of the other players. Trevor's helmet comes off and he's yelling.

"Oh shit" we whisper at the same time.

____________________________

On a roll today lol share your thoughts

Vote
Comment
Follow me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 78 12
A second chance romance or someone you never want to see again. A kiss became more but it's time to tell. (Prefaced by Kiss) (Book 4 of Afterglow)
24K 1K 23
𝗛𝗒π—ͺ 𝗬𝗒𝗨 π—šπ—˜π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ π—šπ—œπ—₯π—Ÿ ! ✿⎯⎯ π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ six months of struggling with heartbreak lead to a startling realisation. πŽπ‘ π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰...
229K 3.4K 46
They say opposites attract....but if he's also your brother's best friend and teammate? jamie drysdale fan fiction also somethings are altered to mak...
54.3K 406 41
She meets a hockey player. She falls in love. He doesn't know what he wants. Distance separates the two. Will it push them together?