Once Upon A Time [BxB]

By LonelyForNowLmao

[IN EDITING] Book One in the 'Happily Ever After' series Ever since Adrien's stepmother passed away, his fami... More

Chapter One: Asher
Chapter Two: The Royal Guard
Chapter Three: Christopher
Chapter Four: The King
Chapter Five: Mr. Adams
Chapter Six: The Announcement
Chapter Seven: Distracted
Chapter Eight: A Date
Chapter Nine: Left Behind
Chapter Ten: Fairy Godmother
Chapter Eleven: The Royal Ball
Chapter Twelve: Midnight Garden
Chapter Thirteen: The Morning After
Chapter Fourteen: True Love
Chapter Fifteen: Unfair
Chapter Sixteen: The Search
Chapter Seventeen: Escape
Chapter Eighteen: Comfort
Chapter Nineteen: Happily Ever After
Epilogue
Q & A

Author's Note

5.7K 190 18
By LonelyForNowLmao

I know I've said this like, three or four times already, but thank you everyone for reading and supporting this short story!

Once Upon A Time started off as a short story in my short story collection (that is no longer on published on this website haha) with completely different characters. In fact, Adrien and Christopher were originally named Keylon and Leo! In that short story, Adrien had three step-siblings (one of them was actually the gender swapped version of Paul!), his father was dead (and also the replacement for his fairy godmother), and like every other Cinderella story, he had an evil step-mother.

It's so weird to think that Adrien was originally a warlock in training! I often wonder what the story would be like if I stuck to the original premise, but I'm still glad I made Adrien and Christopher the way they are now.

I'm definitely going to write more stories like Once Upon A Time, but with other fairytales, of course. Right now, my most anticipated ones are Beauty and The Beast and The Little Mermaid. Those will not be written yet because I'm already working on another book (that I am super excited to publish!).

Adrien and Christopher will always be near and dear to my heart, especially because they are in my first ever completed (and published) book. I hope you loved them as much as I did!

I'll say it one more time—thank you everyone for reading!

-Damian

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 20.3K 31
[boyxboy] [completed] [unedited] Soot is a slave at the royal palace. He earned his name from his job of cleaning away the cinders and soot that cove...
48K 3.5K 49
General Sevei is of the firm opinion that Nobles are shady and Alchemists even shadier. Noble Alchemists are the absolute worst. He is not looking fo...
1.1M 54K 92
This story is complete ✅ 'I look at the back of the boy, sitting in front of me and his shining tousled hair. Before I can even realize what I'm doin...
4.4K 285 11
| ManxMan | - Historical Fiction - Strong SEXUAL Content | Tossed aside for his sexual preferences, a young lord is abandoned by his family. But, he...