Queen's Blade: The Black Swor...

By Gojira-Chan

The Legend of the Black Swordsman has been passed down to a young man named Scar setting out on a journey to... More

Chapter One: The Black Swordsman's Legacy

Scar Bio

671 26 12
By Gojira-Chan

Name: Scar

Alias: Black Swordman

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Race: Human

Occupation: Demon Hunter

Like: Training, Killing Demon's and His Girl's

Dislike: Demon's and betrayed

Height: 6'3ft

Weight: 230

H/C: Dark Red

E/C: Silver

- Personality

Scar ferocity, fury, aggressiveness, and strength do much to conceal the cunning person within him.

- Abilities

Scar has incredible strength and physical resistance, even though he is a regular man with no powers. Due to his extensive training since a very young age, his strength and endurance could be classified as superhuman. He is able to swing the large Dragonslayer with incredible speed, even with just one hand.

- Equipments

The Black Swordman Armor (And no he doesn't come with the arm cannon, because he didn't loss his arm)

Dragonslayer

Crossbow

Bomb's

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
930K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...