Stuck With You

By Alicia_007

"sir..." I say looking down. "yes? Any problem?" "no, i-i.. I'm quitting." He laughs before looking back at... More

Author's note !!!
Before I became the queen
The handsome devil
The interview
We meet again
Salty Coffee
Pay Back
Business Dinner
Bodyguard
She can't cook
Stalker
The flowers
The twins
His sister
Something nice
Crush me
Rock and Roll
I won't
Fired!
Do it
Please Stay
Rainy night
You're not my girlfriend
I don't like your friend
She's your sister
Been the lucky one
ICU ROOM
Scared to be lonely
It's not her
New Job
Gold Digger
You can't hide from me
I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!
I'm sorry
Friends again
Us
Joshua's Girlfriend
The Gift
It's Over
What you wanted
Definitely Blind
Messed up
The Wedding Day
Burn for you
Always
Scared to lose you part 1
Scared to lose you part 2
Like I do
Her Home part 1
Her Home part 2

His wife

55 24 14
By Alicia_007

Adrian's pov:

When your favorite person leave this world, there's a pit inside you that may never be filled.

My grandma.

That woman was my everything, she taught me how to fight and have everything I want to have.

She was the only person who believed in me, the only person who I trusted and loved so much.

She was always there for me, she was like a mother to me.

She cared about me and loved me, the love that my parents never showed me.

The love that no one had ever given me.

After her death, I never had any feelings for anyone. I never loved anyone, not even my parents.

They are really fucked up, they only care about themselves and I blame them for my grandma's death because they were always busy when she

"sir, we've arrived." Titus, my driver says as he pulled up in the parking lot.

As soon I stepped out of the car, the security guards greeted me.

I walked straight to my elevator, as all my employees froze when they saw me.

They all greeted me as I just nodded my head at them and walked directly to the elevator which only I, was supposed to use.

I stepped out of the elevator and went inside my office.

"good morning sir." William greeted me as he was cleaning my office.

"why are you cleaning at this time?" I asked him.

"uhm, I'm really sorry sir." he says with fear showing on his face.

I only look at him and signal him to walk out but then stop him.

"yes sir?"

"I want you to remove the desk over there and keep it somewhere else." I say as I sit on my chair.

"but isn't miss Melissa supposed to-"

"stop asking questions and do what I've told you to do."

"y-yes sir."

...

"hello? Sir!" I hear a voice shouting.

I open my eyes as I see Melissa standing in front of me.

Guess I slept? Due to the tiredness of always thinking about the company. And last night I only slept for one hour.

I'm like obsessed with it.

"good morning sir." she greets me as she looks around the office.

I only nod my head and stare at her. I'm a person who's very quiet and difficult to handle because it's my aim not to lose.

"uhm.. Sir? Where's my desk?" she asks.

"oh yeah, from now on you'll be working from your own office which is next to mine." I reply.

"really sir?" she smiles widely.

But why's she happy?

Does she hate me that much?

I mean we met at a wrong time when she had to offend me when I hit her with my car. I had a bad day and I was in a very bad mood, all I heard was her screaming after my car hit her.

She hates my guts just as I hate hers.

However, after getting to know her a little bit, I realized that I was too harsh on her.

I always stare at her when she's not looking. How is it humanly possible for someone to be this beautiful?

I can't take my eyes off her, even if I try.

What have you done to me Melissa?

I can't even concentrate when she's in my office. She's been in my mind since the day she stepped into this building.

I don't want to be away from her, even if I try. I can't bring myself to stop annoying her either.

"I can't believe it's really happening sir." she exclaims.

I can't become weak because of her. I need to focus, I don't want to become vulnerable because of a girl, Melissa.

No.

"yes, but be alert. Bring my coffee in five minutes."

"okay." she says as she walks out of the office.

...

"sir here's your coffee." Melissa says as she hands me the coffee.

I hold the cup in my hand and take a sip...

Hmmm.

Nice coffee.

It reminds me of the same coffee my grandmother used to make for me, to relax me.

"how's the coffee sir?" she asks with a grin on her face.

At this, I only look at her and slowly sip my coffee again.

"is it not good?" she asks. "I can make another cup of coffee for you sir, please don't throw it on the floor again... If it's not good then it's not my fault, kindly give me the cup and I'll-"

"it's nice." I interrupt her.

She talks too much sometimes.

I watch as her eyes go wide and then she smiles, showing her teeth.

Did I mention that she has a beautiful smile? I love her smile, it always brightens my day even if it's fake.

"really? But sir, uh.. I made the previous coffee exactly the way I prepared this one.. so what happened for you to freak out?" she asks while playing with her fingers.

"uh.. I don't know."

I lie.

At first, I wanted to make her pay for answering me back so I did everything to hurt her.

And, now I regret throwing the coffee on the floor.

I really missed it.

"you're so unbelievable sir, I hope you know that." she squints her eyes and shakes her head.

"you should go to your office now."

She nods her head before starting to walk away.

"wait..." I stop her, she looks back at me.

"yes?"

"you're going with me."

"where?" she asks.

"somewhere."

"and where's that somewhere?"

"you ask too many questions, we're leaving in ten minutes." I say in a serious tone.

She gulps, still staring at me. I'm really sure she's very curious to know where I'm taking her.

I mean, she's just accompanying me to welcome my sister, Samantha who's coming back from London.

You must be wondering why I'm going get her...

Well, if I don't then I'll probably see her again after one year.

She'll first go to the hotel and sleep with all the men she'll find. In short, she's a sex maniac.

Second, she'll head to the bar and finish all the bottles of alcohol.

Third, she'll spend all the money, shopping.

Right, her parents didn't raise her well. I mean our parents.

"sir?" Melissa interrupts me from my thoughts.

"uh.. can't you at least tell me where we are going?" she asks looking down.

"after that, I promise I won't say anything." she added.

"it's a surprise." I wink at her.

Melissa's pov:

Did he just wink at me? Me?

Melissa?

"surprise?" I tilt my head a little.

"yes... any questions?" he gets up from his chair and walk towards me.

"no."

"shall we?" he walks past me as I follow behind him to his private elevator.

The door to the elevator opens as he walks in and I just stand there waiting for him to invite me.

"do you want an invitation letter?" he raises his eyebrows.

"uh.. isn't this your-"

"you're wasting my time." he looks at his wristwatch then back at me.

I slowly walk in as we fall into a comfortable silence.

We step out of the elevator and walk to the lobby where the entrance is.

The noise suddenly became solemn as soon as all the employees saw Adrian.

It's very quiet that the only sound left was the clicks of my flat shoes.

I don't even get it why they're making such sounds when they're just flat shoes and not high heels.

I look around to see Charlie and Henry already staring at me.

I couldn't help but walk to them.

"hey!" I smile.

"Melissa! How are you? Where's he taking you?" Charlie asks as she is particularly eyeing Adrian.

"I don't know, do you think I should run?" I ask worriedly.

"don't be such a weenie!" Henry says as he rolls his eyes.

Suddenly, he looks away and Charlie widens her eyes as she stares at me.

Well, not at me, but something behind me.

I turn around to see that she was looking at Adrian who's just glaring at me.

"I'm sorry?" I laugh a little at the end but he doesn't say anything, he just glares at me silently.

"can we go?" I scratch the back of my neck and walk away as he follows behind.

I look around again to see three girls in black mini skirts and red blouses glaring at me with crossed arms.

Triplets?

Of course not, I'm sure they're just close friends who are kind of...

Bitchy.

I make my way out of the building and walk to the parking lot.

I look back to see Adrian not following me behind.

Hehe...

I'll just wait for him then, he is playing hard to get.

Anyway, I walk to his car and lean on it until a person who looks like a murderer in black with dark glasses disturbs me.

"excuse me, but you have to move." he says in a serious tone.

"why?" I ask him crossing my arms.

"this car is for the big boss and when he finds you here, he'll make sure you end up in jail."

In jail?

"for what mister?"

"for trying to steal."

"don't you know that I'm his wife?" my eyes go wide after realizing what I just said.

Wife?

What's wrong with me!

"I'm so sorry Mrs-" he got cut by Adrian who just tapped his shoulder.

Hey guys?

How's today's chapter?

I hope you enjoyed.

Do you think Adrian heard what Melissa said?

And, I wanted you to know more about Adrian.

Thank you!

I love you!

Wife?

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 186 8
He loved her from a far, he disired her, craved her but he let her go and waited for the right time to cage her in his dark world. Like a predator. T...
151K 4.3K 67
✔COMPLETE✔ Valarie Ellington, Gotham's newest and youngest Billionaire CEO of Ellington Cosmetics. Ever since her parents, Victor and Valentina Ellin...
695K 19.4K 57
Zaiden was always the people pleaser, and why wouldn't he be? he was raised that way, growing up to be a whole ass mafia leader and seen what wicked...
530K 14.1K 54
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...