You Just Know (Diggy Simmons...

By shestheonlyonefanfic

It's the perfect recipe for a disaster. Two different people, two different worlds... one thing in common. Th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 3

713 35 1
By shestheonlyonefanfic

YOUR P.O.V.

Oh God, oh God, oh God. Now Taz was gonna kill me. I looked at the time constantly when driving back from the chicken restaurant. I drove Naira home then headed back to the Angel's mansion in LA. As soon as I got outta my car, Demi came out on the steps, so unimpressed with me. 

Demi- He isn't happy

Y/N- *walks up the steps* I can explain..

Demi- *sighs* I know, but he's like, he doesn't wanna hear it.

Y/N- *shakes her head* *walks in the house*

Demi- *sees blood on you and the scar* What the.. what the fuck happened to you?

Y/N- Nothing. Don't worry.. *runs upstairs*

Taz- *shouts* Y/N!! *walks to the stairs* Stop right there.

Y/N- *stops and sighs* *turns around to him* I can explain..

Taz- *looks at your arm* What the fuck happened to you? You got an apearance with the girls tonight

Y/N- I know, it wa..

Taz- I don't wanna hear it

Y/N- *walks back upstairs*

Taz- Y/N, I'm not done with you!!

Y/N- *goes to her room and slams her door* *walks in her wardrobe and pulls out a dress*

Demi- *knocks and walks in* Hey chica..

Y/N- *sighs* Hey..

Demi- *closes your door* You wanna tell me what happened? *sits on your bed*

Y/N- *turns around* Nothing just. these guys with guns shot up the restaurant, I don't know, some Bloods all in their clothes and shit. They were after this guy that came in first, he didn't get hurt, but he helped us after.

Demi- *nods* Oh.. your arm, is it alright?

Y/N- *looks down and rubs her arm* Yeah, doctors said it'd be fine.. but, the guy that they were after.. he asked about Dwayne

Demi- *blinks* Oh... oh God. You okay? What did you say?

Y/N- Said that I didn't know who he was talking about. I didn't even know the guy, but he said he recognised me or something like that.. anyway, don't I have to get ready or whatever?

Demi- *nods* Yeah.. you got 20 minutes.. *pats your dress on the bed* This is perfect by the way.

Y/N- *smiles a little* Thanks..

Demi- We'll be downstairs waiting.. *gets up and leaves*

Being in LA always brought horrible memories. Dwayne was one of them. My ex-boyfriend of three years. Gang-affiliated. Bloods member. Drug dealer.. and a felon. The whole ordeal of being with him was awful. Dragged into his life. threatened by Crips and having to hide his guns in my company.. I hated it. After we broke up, he was relentless to get me back for almost a year. Had his friends and gang associates following me, stalking me and trying to get be back with him because of what I knew about him. I had to escape... and then I met Taz.

Getting ready for tonight was so time consuming. I wore a dress that had half sleeves that covered my scar and its bandage and of course did my make up perfectly. At the club, the girls were all getting turnt. Drinking, taking advantage of the tab and screaming loud, snapchatting every ass, butt and tongue that they showed with #BBLU al over it.. but I stayed low in our VIP section, scrolling through my phone and rethinking the whole restaurant scene, it played on my mind. 

Taz- *walks over* Y/N..

Y/N- *looks up* Taz- *holds his hand out to you*

Y/N- Nah, I'm good

Taz- *sighs and sits beside you* What's wrong with you tonight, you're not being yourself

Y/N- I'm being quiet, I don't wanna be here. I wanna go back to the mansion

Taz- *pauses* Is it us being in LA? I know that's hard for you

Y/N- Just.. whatever Taz. It doesn't matter

Taz- *puts his hand on your leg* Be honest with me

Y/N- *opens her mouth to speak*

Cat- *walks over* *pulls Taz's shoulder* Taz, come on *smirks at him* *glares at you*

Taz- *looks at her* *looks at you* I'll be back.. *kisses your cheek* *gets up with Cat*

Cat and Taz were like a thing.. she was the head Angel, she'd been here form the get-go. I was sure for ages that they were together. He'd always deny it and claim it was business and he wasn't pimping her out and Cat would always avoid he question and claim she wasn't feeling him.. but I knew she did. She got jealous easily.. I was left alone. I was happy now

DIGGY'S P.O.V.

I'm sure I recognised that girl.. I'm sure. The first couple days I'm in LA and I see a familiar face, that was weird, especially for a pretty girl I hadn't hit yet. Met up with a couple of my homies after the Bloods tried to run up on us, that was crazy, and we headed to a club Spin was psyched about. Get in there and we just see these girls dancing on tables and all over the VIP section from afar. Damn. I had to get in on that action, I needed a hot girl right now to lift my spirits...

Diggy- *walks over to the VIP section* *looks at all the Angels* *talks to the security* *points at Leena*

Security- *calls over Leena*

Y/N- *looks up*

Diggy- *glances at you* *does a double take*

Y/N- *looks down and texts on her phone*

Diggy- *grabs the bouncer* Actually.. her *points at you*

Security- *walks over and talks to you* *motions to Diggy*

Y/N- *looks up at him* *shrugs at the bouncer*

Security- *brings Diggy over to you*

Y/N- *looks at hi* Oh, hi..

Diggy- *smiles* Well.. feels like you're following me

Y/N- What? I'm working.. *smiles*

Diggy- Here? You work here?

Y/N- *shrugs* Something like that

Diggy- Bartender or owner?

Y/N- Business associate

Diggy- *smiles* Ah..

Taz- *walks over* *looks at Y/N* Who's this?

Diggy- *stands up and goes to dap him* Diggy.

Taz- *looks at his hand* *looks at him* *looks at you* What the fuck Y/N, you're working..

Y/N- I'm just being friendly, why are you so territorial?

*Taz and you talk and argue*

Diggy- *looks past the VIP* Oh shit..*looks at you both* Guys, move..

Taz- Don't tell me what to do..

*gunshot fires in the air* *people scream and music stops*

Y/N- *jumps quickly* Taz!

Taz- *looks at you* What the fuck i..

Y/N- We gotta leave..

Taz- *looks at you confused* What?

*a fight ensues in the club* *shouting is heard*

Y/N- *looks over*

Diggy- We gotta get y'all out *leads you out*

Taz- *grabs your hand* You're coming wit me

Y/N- *looks at him*

YOUR P.O.V.

Leading us out the club, security got rid of the guys fighting.. just a bunch of gang members.. I'm sure I recognised a few, but I didn't let them play on my mind like that. Getting to the huge limo with the Angels and our guard, Taz made sure we were all together..

Diggy- *runs up to you* Wait..!

Taz- *stops him* Back off..

Diggy- *screws him* Nigga move, I wanna talk to her

Taz- And you can't.

Y/N- *looks back at them*

Diggy- What the fuck.. 

Y/N- *runs up to Taz* Taz, what's going on.

Diggy- Sorry, Miss.. can I talk to you for a second?

Taz- (your initial) get back in the car

Y/N- *looks at him weird* *pauses* No

Taz- Y/N..

Y/N- Taz, I'll be with you in a sec

Taz- This is business, not personal. Get back in the motherfucking car *grabs your wrist*

Y/N- *shakes him off* Why don't you go and see if Cat is alright? If she needs you right now? *cuts her eye at him*

Taz- *glares at you and Diggy* *walks off*

Diggy- Damn.. is that y...

Y/N- No.. *folds her arm* Sorry.. and thank you for whatever back there..

Diggy- *chuckles* I just... I wanna get to know you. The old fashioned way and god intentions.. you seem like a nice girl

Y/N- *chuckles* I've heard that a lot

Diggy- Not from someone like me. I wanna take you out, treat you nicely, like a real gentleman should to a stunning lady like you

Y/N *laughs and rolls her eyes* Yeah I heard that too *smiles a little* What makes you so different?

Diggy- That's for you to find out *smirks*

Y/N- *plays with her hair*

*later that night*

TAZ'S P.O.V.

*the girls walks in the house* 

Taz- Tomorrow and Monday are your off days, I want y'all doing what you always do. Good eating, good bodies.. promote us. *claps his hands* I'm proud of y'all we made good money tonight..

Y/N- *walks upstairs with AB*

Taz- *sighs* Y/N, I need to talk to y'all

Y/N- *turns around* No you don't.

Taz- What'd I just say? You wanna get in my bad books right now or do I need to teach you a lesson?

Cat- *whispers to him* You could teach me a lesson daddy.. *grabs on his belt* I've been real bad lately..

Taz- *bites his lip*

Y/N- *rolls her eyes* Let's get this over with, I'm tired.

Taz- *pinches Cat's ass* *whispers* Later baby.. *walks in the living room with you

Cat- *scowls at you*

Taz- You ain't serious bout that guy huh?

Y/N- What's it to you?

Taz- Y/N, this is buisness

Y/N- You sure it's not personal?

Taz- Of course not, but I look out for my girls.. you're like my baby sister. The youngest of everyone, I took you in, I care for you

Y/N- *sighs*

Taz- Don't want you mixing with these niggas. You gotta stay focused (your initial)

Y/N- But you fuckin Cat and telling me this? Shut the fuck up Taz, stop tryna control me *walks out*

Taz- I'm not, I'm tryna help you Y/N! Don't see that guy

Y/N- Who said I was gonna see him?! *walks upstairs and slams her door*

*the next day*

DIGGY'S P.O.V.

Diggy- *taps on his coffee impatiently* *pulls his hood over his head*

*restaurant door opens and closes*

Y/N- *walks over and *takes her hood off* Hey

Diggy- *looks up at you* Hey.. *pulls his hood off*  You look stunning

Y/N- *smiles* Thanks

If I knew she'd look as beautiful right now, I woulda done made a better effort. I feel like I'm punching above my weight with her.. she's a dime.. and I never lose change... I better treat this one right. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 183 58
THEY CALL HIM RECKLESS That was an understatement. Sebastian was the most attractive, dangerous, horrifying man in the entire state of Washington. He...
54K 1.8K 60
My life's amazing, I have great friends, I have loving parents, and I'm in my senior year of high school. I really couldn't have asked for a better l...
114K 2.3K 21
Being Inlove can be very confusing. You could be mad , then sad.You can say I hate you ,then I love you .Yn and Diggy's relationship have been very c...
8K 704 49
Enjoying the life of an average teenager. I have two besties who can literally burn the whole world down for me. My parents who have only me and love...